(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:23 am

"After this long? You would be my first suspect, even if what you had previously said was not a dead giveaway." It was normal for people to die yes, even for them to die by hitmen. It was also perfectly normal for someone to hire hitmen secretly to take someone else out... And even more normal for that person to pretend innocent, despite the fact that that was still quite against the Shinigami's laws.

If anyone knew how to hide his trail though, it would be Kaimu and Lakshmi's tone told him she wouldn't buy any attempts to cover it up.

If Tetsui turned up dead, right after this... Well then, she'd know who did it.

"Just his hip? You give me so little credit..." Lakshmi sighed dramatically, playing along and enjoying how much happier Kaimu seemed to be. Well, perhaps happy was not the right term. He was calmer, less morose and generally a bit more functional... She would take it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:27 am

"Eeeh...?" Such little trust...

He wouldn't do it, he already said so; it was just...perfectly natural for death to occur. So what if he'd survived all these years, those years had to catch up with him...at some point...

Why would he be the first suspect~?

Fuuuuu....

Lakshmi didn't believe him at all, how hurtful~...

"Lak-tan his hip is as far as I can go, I can't bear to think of anything else or else I might vomit."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:34 am

Pulling back, Lakshmi treated Kaimu to her most disbelieving eyebrow raise of all time as she tilted her head. That expression on Kaimu's face and the thoughts that were written clear as day had her too amused to be angry though. "Do not eeh? me~ I know you have enough contacts to end his life and leave no trail back to you... So of course I would assume you did it. Too coincidental by far, my sexy rogue~"

Her raise eyebrow, if possible, got even higher before she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "As if he could even get that far with me Kai. The rest of him must be as brittle as his old hips, even a hug might shatter his osteoporosis riddled bones."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:37 am

"Eeeeh~ I thought I told you I cut all my ties upon being pardoned...Lak-tannn~" Contacts? Fuu? What contacts? He had no earthly idea as to what she was talking about. Contacts? He had those?

He had no such thing~

"Lak-tan, please~ Even a hug is gag worthy, I can feel the bile threatening it's way to the may throat as I speak..." Saying that, he looked away, sticking out his tongue as a disgusted look appeared on his face as he feigned sick.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:46 am

"I bet you did your best... But some might still answer to you if you asked it of them~" Lakshmi just smirked, stopping her hair teasings to slid her hand to his cheek as he continued.

A hug being gag worthy? Knowing the man's personality better now, and how he had acted and what had been done to Kaimu's family... Yes, even a hug was gag worthy. However...

Laughing softly, Lakshmi immediately leaned up and captured Kaimu's tongue with her mouth, turning his dramatic reaction into a nice kiss. Tempting! It had been tempting, she was unable to resist especially with how playful he was being.

Her Kai had returned, he was...he was calmed and happy again... Those ghosts that haunted him couldn't take him away from her, she was more powerful than phantoms such as that it seemed~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:50 am

Fuuuuu~

Before Kaimu could give his playful response back in return to Lakshmi's statement about these mysterious connections he supposedly had a sound of surprise had escaped instead as Lakshmi captured his tongue, moving to kiss him rather nicely instead of letting him respond.

Despite his surprise, he responded after a moment, holding the kiss for a while before pulling back; "Eeeh, Lak-tan surprised me~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:56 am

Lakshmi had shocked Kaimu, a rare treat in and of itself though that sound made it all the better. She chuckled in her throat as they kissed, the comfort she got from his response, even if it had been delayed minorly, immeasurable.

As he pulled back and spoke in that teasing tone, Lakshmi smiled quite unlike her up at him. It was a rather sweet smile, no hint of teasing or even a smirk in it despite Kaimu's playful tone. That should have set her back off into the snarking mode, but she seemed immune for the moment as both her hands moved to his cheeks. "I did? Well then I am glad. You needed a nice surprise..."

"If there is any more surprises I can provide you with, that would make you happy, please tell me Kai. I will definitely do my best to give you them and more." Sincerity rang in her words and eyes, adding to her sweet smile for now. If she could keep him happy...then she'd be happy...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:03 am

Seeing Lakshmi smile like that... Kaimu couldn't help but let his teasing expression fall into a more sincere one, a warm smile of his own appearing as Lakshmi continued to speak.

"Lak-tan's giving me a lot right now, even if they're not surprises... I'm getting a bigger family, because of Lak-tan...I'm getting lots of affection and comfort from Lak-tan..." Kaimu listed; he was getting a lot from her... Her and soon their son would give them a bigger family...and right now, she was giving him the love and comfort he needed.

So long as he had that...

"I'm happy... I'm definitely happy..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:12 am

That sincere smile cut through her, almost causing a visible jolt before she melted under it. Kaimu's true smile was deadly, but his words were what killed her truly. As he spoke, she stared up in building awe before...

Laughing happily, oh so happily, Lakshmi responded to Kaimu's happiness with her own as she pulled his head down to hers. Nudging his forehead up lightly, she kept her hands on his cheeks and couldn't help her entirely happy tone. "That...is all I want right now then. You to be happy... I will have to work on my surprises though... Perhaps a bakudo that could be used as a stool to steal kisses from? So I can give you affection and love more often..."

She was giving him a family...and he...he was giving her one as well. One of her own, that no one could take from her or force her out of...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:17 am

Kaimu allowed Lakshmi to pull his head down to hers without resistance, giving a small laugh as she felt her nudge against it some before he listened to what she had to say.

He was happy, and when they were like this he would definitely stay that way...

Eh? Her next words earned another light laugh. A bakudo to help steal kisses? The image in his mind was a cute one, Lakshmi still had her stools hidden about at least~

"That could work~ Though be careful about practicing new techniques.." What if she practiced this said new technique and fell? That would be unacceptable!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:22 am

Lakshmi couldn't help stealing a kiss as Kaimu laughed, before leaning up to nuzzle his nose and face lightly. Whatever he was chuckling over, she could allow him it this once. Those thoughts were happy ones, which was all that mattered... Even if she could sense that he was amused by her in some way. Normally she might tease him about the worrywart words that Kaimu tacked onto the end, but really... Instead she just replied with the most solemnity she could muster. "I will make sure that all initial attempts are done on the bed, and further human testing done only with you there to catch me."

He could worrywart over her all he wanted if it made him smile like this and laugh, so she would just have to take extra precautions to keep his smile alive and well~

Her most precious person's smile was the world to her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:28 am

"Good, then there's nothing for me to overly concern myself over then." If he was meant to be there with her as she tried to create these special techniques then that would be fine! He could and would definitely catch her if she looked about ready to fall~

Kaimu nudged his own head forward some, nuzzling slightly after he'd spoken.

They were happy, and with things going how they were...they would stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:59 am

"I am sure I will find many things to concern you otherwise." Lakshmi teased softly, well aware that Kaimu's overprotective nature would only get worse the further along she got. She was honestly wondering when he would start attempting to take a wheel chair around at all times in case of her needing it...

Falling, even while pregnant, probably wouldn't harm her or their child too much really. Not probably, it wouldn't due to her shinigami constitution. Women through the centuries, even in the living world, fought wars while further along than she was and been perfectly fine!

She wasn't going to point this out to Kaimu though. Instead she returned his nuzzle with another kiss and a chuckle, keeping such revelations to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:17 pm

"Probably~" He didn't doubt there would be plenty of things he'd start becoming overprotective about, lots of things that might tip his scales into that mindset. They still had a few more months, after all...and even when the baby was born he didn't think that over-protectiveness would just go away.

Yup, there were lots of things he expected to become worried about.

Lakshmi falling was one of the major things, definitely, at least she was allowing it somewhat...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:09 am

"You do not even sound the slightest bit contrite! Kaaaai!" In fact he sounded happy about it, causing Lakshmi to pop up and frown softly at the rather smug shinigami. Just because she gave on one thing, did not mean she would cave on others!

"You are going to enjoy being an overprotective father and husband, won't you? Bother, just bother!" Lakshmi stuck her tongue out after her minor tirade, narrowing her eyes and showing Kaimu what she thought of his future protectiveness now that he just positively agreed with her. How dare he just... just act like that!

She wouldn't allow him to coddle her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:23 am

"Uuuu~ Maybe that's because I'm not~!" Kaimu gave a grin, finally before a light laugh escaped him; he couldn't help it! Lakshmi's reaction... It was cute, and amusing~

He couldn't help it though, so he was fully accepting of his overprotective state and knew he would be even more so likely in the future. Well, not likely...he had no doubts...

"I just know this side of me isn't going to go away~ So, Lak-tan~ Please put up with me until it calms!" Likely in a few years...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:28 am

...That playful tone just murdered her, along with his grin, as Kaimu immediately announced that yes, he was entirely lacking in contriteness. Contriteness he should feel! He should definitely feel it! Instead he was laughing at her!

Lakshmi's face burned though and she turned away to ignore him before he announced his latest confident and playful statement. That caused an immediate reaction. "EEEH!? If I have to put up with you being protective... Y-You'll..."

"J-Just have to put up with me ignoring your protective instincts!" Growling a bit, she leaned forward and bit Kaimu's neck in punishment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:35 am

He'll....~?

Kaimu waited for Lakshmi to find her words, his grin still evident on his face as he resisted laughing again upon seeing her burning face before she'd turned from him.

Eh!?

B-Bit him!?

"I-It seems I will just have to put up with this abuse~ Oh well~ I will shower my Lak-tan with plenty of love and affection to try to distract from my overprotective ways~ Fuu~" A hand moved to Lakshmi then, moving to hair as another chuckle escaped.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:41 am

Lakshmi squeaked against his neck, not liking how Kaimu just accepted the biting as his due and biting a little harder due to that with a growl. She quickly pulled away after a moment, still flushing and fully intending to scoot off of his lap as his hand settled in her hair. "Mm-mm! Petting privileges are revoked until further notice! That was not abuse at all, merely punishment for overprotective confidence y-you rogue!"

That was the only almost insult she could think of, hmphing and still blushing quite a bit. H-How was she supposed to deal with him like this!? He was so... he was grinning and confident again and it was causing her to melt something fierce. "Th-That is not nearly enough to distract from such...such a large amount of overprotection!"

"Women have gone to war more pregnant than I am!" There, her trump card and tossed out with a smug smile!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:48 am

"Eeeeeh~?" Petting privledges revoked? Eeeeh, that was just cruel; "Lak-tan that's cruelll~"

His voice came out in a whine; "How am I supposed to survive if I can't shower Lak-tan in lots of love and affection, petting included! I might die, I really might dieeee...."

Saying that, his hand sunk, losing the tenseness it'd gained when she'd bitten him harder. Following his hand, his whole body sunk, closer and closer to the floor until he was lying at his side as if he were actually dying.

"Uuu..."

Eeeh?

"We're not in a warrrr, even if we were I think I'd hover even more if that were the case, Lak-tan."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:36 pm

"Kai-tan's overprotections are whats cruel. Pregnant is not invalid and I am definitely far from that. I am still an attractive, powerful shinigami!" Standing quickly, the Captain stomped and crossed her arms as if to emphasize her words. Th-Though he was...doing such...cute whining... and a hand sneaked its way to her lips, settling there as she nibbled on the tips.

N-No! It wasn't cute how he thought he would die over being unable to give her all that love and affection! It wasn't cute at all, it wasn't endearing and it didn't make her want to kiss him all over and restore him to smiling lots again... Lakshmi fidgeted, obviously torn as she turned her head to the side and bit her fingers harder, before backing up one step. "I-I am not a r-rabbit... Y-You won't die f-from a lack of giving me affection... S-Since its a punishment and all!"

Oh no...that sound... The Captain was caving, it was obvious in her actions and the way she was fighting back all the harder despite not really having any logical arguments right now.

"Y-You are definitely not allowed to hover more than you are right now! Not even if we go to war, not at all!" Lakshmi stomped again, knowing it was useless. He'd win as usual...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:00 am

"Uuu..." Kaimu didn't budge from his position on the floor, even as Lakshmi moved to stand, those his eyes did follow her for a brief moment before he resumed whining.

He was well aware she was no invalid! He just felt the utter need to give her lots and lots of love, pregnancy could be annoying, or at least...from what he'd seen before before Shiori had been born.

"I'll diee, I'll really die~ I can already feel myself weakening at the mere thought..."

Weeh...

"Lak-taaan..." As she stomped a gain, and told him he was to not hover more than he already was, a cheek of his puffed out. He would spoil Lak-tan as much as he wanted...Mmph...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:27 am

...Lakshmi stared, wondering why his whining paused for a moment. W-Was he just...making sure she was paying attention!? Like a whiny little...little animal or something... Wanting its whining to be on show!

H-He'd really die... he was weakening due to lack of giving her love... Lakshmi turned all the way around at that whine with a soft little sound of her own, face heating up beyond the bounds of its normal flush. She couldn't resist looking back over her shoulder though...

Just in time to see his cheek puff out after whining her name.

All the fight went out of her and she sunk to her butt, landing with a soft plop as she covered her face in her hands and stayed turned away from Kaimu. Her voice was a soft, broken whine herself now as she completely caved to the man while burning up in the face. "...F-FINE! Fine you win! You can...shower me in love and affection and all you want! You can hover and be overprotective and... Bah! Bah bah bah!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:32 am

Fine?

It was fine?

Had he just heard the magic words~? Kaimu was still for a moment, as if the words needed thorough processing as Lakshmi plopped back down own the floor before...he shuffled over to her seated form, still lying stomach-first on the floor as his arms circled around her waist.

A pleased, but slightly victorious sound escaped as he snuggled up to her.

He had won~

"I promise I will~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:50 am

Lakshmi leaned forward, hands still covering her rather embarrassed face. How could she have given in so easily?! What was this man's power over her...?

He was... was...far too precious to ever...

"H-Huh?!" As his arms encircled her, Lakshmi's hands fell to her lap and she turned around with a shocked stare. W-Were his legs kicking happily?! And what was that sound!? "Kaaaaai....!"

Victorious...sounds...were not... Her flush stayed quite bright and she stuttered, attempting to deny him a response, only to yelp slightly. It seemed their son was quite adverse to such strong movements and shifted rather quickly. In fact it was strong enough to move her stomach, just a bit but...with Kaimu's arms so close he could definitely feel the movement. Probably for the first time in fact...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next