(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:40 am

"I...I-I... don't know why... I-I'm a shy person? Am... I really like this deep down you think? L-Like that... S-Seductive and confident...?" Mia murmured as Masaru's words seemed to cause her to jolt and look away, embarrassed. She... she was... somehow like that? Moreso than Masaru, who was both older and stronger than her... It was just something that popped out sometimes, that assured and teasing person who... who ruined Masaru it seemed.

As he agreed to fun instead of sparring, Mia brightened immediately and caused the remaining flames to flare up in happiness. She clung to him, all smiles as her chin rested against his chest and she nodded at his confusion. "Well, I liked the last one and this time we could make... Maybe an ice fort instead? Or... Aaah a small castle? I can melt things to fit right if you can make a basic place for us!"

Castle... Castle! She liked the castle idea... "You can be the King or Lord of the whole castle! I can be the cool sorceress... Mmm, I like that idea~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:50 am

"P-Perhaps you...have a side like that...t-to you...but... it's something that takes time to channel?" He suggested; "T-Though...that side and the one you...usually have showing are both...good..."

He liked both sides of Mia, as he'd already told her before... He liked when she became confident, liked her stubbornness, but also liked her sweet and caring side...

Rather than an igloo though...ice forts, or a castle even...She certainly seemed excited by the idea, obvious in her flames as they flared up. Despite his fluster, which was calming little by little, he couldn't help but give a pleasant laugh at seeing her like this.

"Alright...we can try that." He answered, trying not to...start blushing again at the king and lord idea; "Hn.. You wouldn't want to be the S-Sorceress Queen o-or Lady?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:07 am

Mia nodded slowly, accepting Masaru's words that maybe it took time to channel and come out... That was kind of a scary thought, that one day she might be... playful like that all the time?! A-Ah... hopefully only around Masaru...

His next words caused a squeak and for her to bury her face against his chest. "Th-That's good to know! I-I am glad you...like all my sides... even my...surprising ones..."

Ones that obviously someone couldn't be expected to see from the outside... Ones even she hadn't realized were there...

"Kay! I am positive you can make it. Can you make like tall walls? I mean it doesn't have to have rooms... The training grounds are large enough for like a small castle though! Oooh..." Mia's excitement over the plans for a castle radiated from her as Masaru spoke up more, his words not sinking in for a moment before...

She froze and squeaked, her face burning as she attempted to flee his arms. "A-A-Ah! Ah...um...aaah... um...q-queen...? L-Lady....?"

It was obvious his words had had some major effect on her... H-Her a lady!? Or... Sorceress Queen?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:19 am

Tall walls... Masaru gave a nod, that didn't seem like it would be a problem. There wasn't a need for rooms or anything, since it was just the two of them having fun... This would be like the igloo, just...much bigger and more stylized.

He'd never made a castle before, but he certainly felt he was capable.

Just as he was about to, Mia seemed to...become really, really flustered? E-Eh!? W-What? What'd he... Th-The...Queen and Lady stuff... L-Lakshmi had told him to use those...before... She used Lord and such on him so much...b-but actually using them seriously...

That's what'd always stopped him...the fluster of it...but... Mia's reaction was boosting his confidence a bit...

His hold on her secured, smiling a little as he spoke; "I think you'd fit the role perfectly, I-If I do say so myself. Lady of the Ice Fortress? Queen Sorceress to h-her King..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:28 am

Mia was dying, she was firmly dying... there was no way she could survive this... She froze as Masaru continued on, his confidence growing it seemed as she squeaked and ducked her head down. Hide the blushing!

W-Would not...fit...perfectly...role of... L-Lady of the Ice Fortress?! That caused worse squeaking before... Queen Sorceress destroyed her.

"M-M-M-Masa...?!" Wh-Where was this coming from!? She couldn't look up at him, just dying as he held her securely to him.

"M-Masaaaaa..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:52 am

"Hm...? What is it Mia? Or...should I say, My Lady..." Masaru asked, almost innocently as his confidence seemed to return some; at least now she knew what those titles of hers did to him. M-Maybe...at least, she knew... If she...could even think of that in her current state as she attempted to hide.

He was...quite pleased actually to see such a reaction from her....e-even if he still could not...so easily accept the power that these titles came with. Mia had used them for him, and it...still easily took him down, but...he was...managing now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:08 am

Mia couldn't move for a few moments, couldn't even breathe as Masaru spoke those fatal words. She went limp against him, feeling dizzy and short of breath at that term, though really that was because she was breathing so quickly... M-My... Lady...

In that way... almost innocently...

Clutching at his clothes after a few moments, she gave him a low whining noise that may have vaguely been an attempt at his name...

She couldn't even. She could not even deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:17 am

Masaru kept his hold around Mia secure, having felt her...go limp against him. I-It'd worked this well on her!? He was even shocked by that as she clung to him, clutching at his clothes before giving a whining noise that... Was that his name?

"Hn...?" Masaru...continued to attempt to play innocent, even if his confidence levels had been boosted; he knew...very well what he was doing. The only issue was...if he could keep doing it... Should he even keep doing!? "You'll be m-my Queen...won't you, Mia? The Lady of my icy fortress...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:23 am

Mia shifted in his arms, her breath catching in her throat before she gave a low groan and buried her face against his body again. L-Least he was holding her up, because her legs were giving out now. "M-M-Masa! M-Masaaaaruuuuuuu!"

C-Calling her his queen!? She rubbed her burning face against his cool chest and scar, hoping it would calm her cheeks. "Mm... M-Mhm..."

She'd..."...be your queen..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:38 am

He had...absolutely ruined her with this... Just those terms and she had gone completely limp in his hold, turned into a flustered mess... He couldn't exactly say he hadn't reacted the same way when she did this to him...which he did...but...it was quite something to see from this end of things...

Masaru was quiet as Mia finally exclaimed his named, rubbing her face into his chest as if to cool herself off.

Hn? She would...

Hearing her give her rather flustered answer, he lifted her some with his arms and held her close as if hugging her, leaning his head down to nuzzle her head in response to her words. "Aha.... That makes me really happy..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:47 am

Mia knew, knew how intensely Masaru felt when she called him those things now. If she was capable of it, she could have turned the tables by using it against him... But she was a broken flustered mess in his arms.

Luckily he was holding her up, she was so dead and limp against him as she tried to hide her face... It felt almost like a hug and she was soothed by that and then the added bonus of the nuzzles...

Mia whined softly into his chest at his words though as she began to regain some form of coherency once more... He was happy but he had broken her! Intentionally broken her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:59 am

Masaru continued to nuzzle Mia as she hid, or at least continued to try to hide; that was fine, she could hide all she wanted now and he wouldn't say anything further, he was perfectly fine stopping now and giving Mia a break.

It...had been fun though, but he doubted he'd be able to gather such confidence all the time...

Hearing her whine, he gave a light chuckle against her hair, pausing in his nuzzling as he squeezed her some in their mostly one-sided embrace.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:10 am

She... was given a break, breathing room... That allowed Mia to finally return his hold and get her knees working against as she could hold her own weight, though she was clutching at the front of his uniform and Haori tightly.

"Masaaa... That was so cruel..." Mia lifted her head up as he nuzzled her, broken and trying to find his mouth for kisses at least. Kisses were nice, kisses were soothing.

H-How had he gotten such confidence...how had he... Oh no, now he knew that that stuff would destroy her just as much! Aaaah...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:19 am

Mia seemed to be regaining some of her strength, and Masaru smiled further as she returned his hold, though...

"Cruel...? You were just doing that to me though?" He replied, raising a brow before leaning in towards her, she seemed to want a kiss, and he was glad to deliver. He held the kiss for a few moments before pulling away, but not far at all as he kept his forehead to hers.

Mia had been doing that to him just a little while ago...and even before then she'd been doing it...so it was only right if he got the courage to do so he could....

Leaning in once more, he kissed her again for a second time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:39 am

"I-I... am allowed to. You are a Lord and the Soutaicho, these are n-not made up frufru titles that aren't mine..." Mia's voice took on a pouty tone as she attempted to explain how it was totally different and fair when she did it. That eyebrow raise and his disbelief though had her heart racing, the kiss not helping that one bit.

Giving him a soft pleased sound as their lips connected, she could only whimper as he pulled away again and slid her hands up his chest to his neck. Her violet eyes stared up into his rather pretty icy blue ones, even if he felt they were scary, and she was about to lightly tug his head back down when he went ahead and did so anyways.

Mia gave him another pleased sound and tried to deepen it, distracting him from her rather illogical statement earlier...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:44 am

Masaru had wanted to respond to that statement of hers, but for now continued to respond to the kiss even as Mia attempted to deepen it; he held the kiss for a good few moments, enjoying it just as much as she did before pulling away again.

"T-Those...it's not entirely f-frufru as you say... L-Lady, at least, will eventually be yours so... I-It's perfectly fair..." He said, though his voice a quiet mutter; their faces were still close, as he'd only pulled away far enough so he'd be able to speak.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:48 am

Mia wanted to pull Masaru back down as he pulled away far too early for her tastes, giving him a light whimper as her eyes opened. His words were not what she wanted to hear and she turned a vivid red again as he muttered. His face was still so close..."It's not mine yet! S-So its... a frufru title till then..."

"I-I'm not..." Mia kissed him again, a quick kiss as her head lifted up only enough to press for a moment. "A Lady at all... So...it's not fair..."

She...definitely was not a lady and it seemed she was intent on trying to not be as her mouth found his again. Her kiss was...quite heated, though it felt nice to have his cool lips against her rather heated ones now that she was paying attention to that...

They were still in bankai...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:08 am

It would be hers though, so...to Masaru that was a title at least that still counted; that title would legitimately be hers someday, so it was perfectly valid to him... Queen may be just for playing, but...it wasn't like he had a wide array of titles to go to like Mia did...

I-It had been flustering just trying to think of them.

Again, Masaru pulled back slightly again after a moment, having been extremely distracted for a time due to the heat in Mia's previous kiss, having responded the moment their lips had connected; he needed...to speak too though...

"O...Of course you're...a lady, you c....certainly have the grace of...of one..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:12 am

Mia's hand clenched very lightly against his neck as he pulled back to speak again, not wanting to discuss her ladyness any longer...

She gave him a frustrated sound and shook her head before pulling him back down into another kiss, immediately deepening it. This... was kind of...really interesting feeling with him being so cold right now...

F-Focus on that... Not that... he'd said she had the grace of a lady...

J-Just keep...kissing him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 am

Much like the last time, the moment their lips reconnected Masaru responded; he kept Mia held close to him, his hold tensing for a moment as she immediately pulled him into a deep kiss. There was no need to pull away this time...nothing necessary for him to respond to...

Mia claimed she wasn't a lady, but he'd meant his words... He'd meant them completely, even if he was currently...heavily distracted by all of this...

Weren't they...doing something before this...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:38 am

Mia had done her work too well, she had distracted him from the lady talk but... ended up distracting herself as well. Her hand slipped up into his hair, still forgetting about her bankai as she let out a soft pleased sound when he tensed.

They...were kissing like this... Another pleased sound came from her throat as she pressed against him more, his close hold not enough for her right now...

A-Ah there had been...something before...lady...something important...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:59 am

A small sound was given, unable to help it as he felt Mia's hands slip into his hair; it felt nice, and when they were like this it felt nicer... She was also giving pleased sounds too...which were really nice to hear...

Masaru, it seemed, was completely distracted...

They'd been doing something earlier...planning on something... At the moment though that something wasn't even registering in his thought process.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:05 am

Mia couldn't help her hold tensing a bit as he made a sound in return, that making her lose more of her quickly disappearing mind. After several more moments, she had to pull back to pant lightly and well... Her mind returned, just barely.

"M-Masa...this is dangerous..." Mia's voice was low, her eyes half hooded as she stared up at him. Despite her words, she made no moves to get away or stop what they were doing. Earlier's teasing back and forth, Masaru's teasing just a bit ago, them kissing like this... her being rather undressed and hot from her bankai...

Dangerous...dangerous combinations... She slipped a hand up his cheek to rub her thumb against his lips. "Sh-Should...make that... castle..."

And... a bed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:18 am

D...Dangerous...?

Masaru had to take a moment, his eyes glancing off to the side to look at where they were as he realized...they were still in the training grounds... A-Ah...they were here... Mia was...was right, this was...dangerous...even if his mind was completely gone by now practically...

It was taking moments just to...process basic things like this...

"Castle...A-Ah...right..." They'd been...meaning to make an ice castle since they'd finished their spar, r-right... Ice castle...was best right now, and Masaru looked off to one of the bare areas in the distance, the only thing covering it being the light snowfall before ice began to form rather quickly due to his power.

It was...certainly bigger and more stylized than the igloo from their early date... Though he'd only made the basic shape of it out of thick ice that would have some trouble likely melting any time soon... No windows or anything for it as well...like the igloo...

"It's...not the prettiest on the...outside, but....should be...alright...inside..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:26 am

Mia didn't blame Masaru's slow foggy thoughts, her own were much like molasses at this point as well. C-Castle was...safer...

That's what... they needed... Wanting to see it form, but not willing to leave Masaru's arms, Mia found herself at an impasse as he looked off and obviously concentrated on his work. It took only seconds for curiosity to win out, but she merely turned in his arms enough to watch was all as her hands left his hair and face.

Bringing her hand up to her mouth, she lightly bit at one of the nails as it finished forming, more stylized than the igloo had been by far... She didn't mind its looks though and as Masaru reassured her, she gave a small laugh as she turned back around to face him. "Mm, you should...show me how nice it is in there... Shall... we go inside...?"

It...was rather obvious what she was implying, her cheeks tinting lightly red. Mia wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled though, fighting her blush as she bounced lightly, obviously wanting to be carried into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: