(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mistakes and Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:30 pm

At the noise of the buzz Muika's attention went back to the ride and she repeated in her head that since they weren't in the front it wouldn't be as bad, that this ride wasn't dangerous, that it was perfectly safe.

"Mhmm." She responded, as Iyuki waved her ahead of him to get in first. With this ride they weren't forced into such close proximity so it definitely wasn't as awkward or embarrassing.

When she was seated she told herself there was no backing out now, not that she'd planned to in the first place. Her nerves were still eating at her, but she was doing better at not letting them show.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:06 am

Iyuki got himself seated and locked all the bars and harnesses into place. His eyes glanced over to check on Muika's status, but it seemed like she was fully capable of simple adult things like putting herself into the seat and using the restraints. Besides, the workers would double check for her.

Beating himself up in his head, even if it was a Butler's job to protect his master, Iyuki spoke softly. "Don't worry, I know I was scared rides would break while I was on them when I was younger. I am sorry if it is an assumption, but if a ride breaks it has so many safety features that at worst we would just be stuck in a seat for an hour or so."

After the workers came by and checked the restraints, the ride slowly started moving out of the station. Iyuki let out a small laugh, excited for the ride ahead of him. He hoped Muika would enjoy it too nd kept glancing at her as it started up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:16 am

She felt a bit of anxiety, Iyuki's words not exactly helping her but she wouldn't admit that, as the ride began moving. For the most part it was fine, nothing as scary as she'd imagined at first...

It was perfectly fine, everything was perfectly alright, she would not embarrass herself by freaking out even if this was her first time on one of these things. It wasn't scary. There was absolutely nothing to be anxious or scared about...

Until the first drop of the coaster that is...

While most people screamed in excitement, Muika clamped her mouth and eyes shut out of instinct; her cheeks puffing out as they were filled with breath that had no way of escape. There was no way in hell she was going to scream, she was better than that, so it'd just have to remain trapped within her.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:52 am

Iyuki smiled and laughed as they went down the first hill, his eyes bright as his hair flew back. He turned to look at Muika, only to see a ridiculous sight. What was she DOING with her face!? He burst into laughter and pointed just as the camera flashed.

He was laughing still, watching her face as they went around corners, through loops and down more hills and corkscrews. He was enjoying himself greatly, even with Muika's ridiculous reactions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:56 am

If she hadn't of been so caught up trying not to let out a sound she probably would have heard the sound of a camera, but, she hadn't which for now, was rather lucky.

She tried to drown out Iyuki's laughter, unsure of it was at her or just from having fun on the ride. She had her eyes closed most of time so she couldn't even properly check to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:05 am

As the ride came to an end and they pulled into the docking station, Iyuki's soft laughter could be heard. It was low but very sweet and even when the ride stopped, he couldn't stop. Tears streamed from his eyes, and he held his ribs as he got off the ride and started walking down the walkway.

There was picture evidence. He had. He had to get to it and buy it before she could stop him. Holding his sides, he heard giggles from the ladies at the photobooth. Muika would be following him shortly, he had to get it together.

Pulling out his wallet, the ladies at the booth gave him one look and pulled up his picture. They too were chuckling.

It was a glorious masterpiece. His mouth was opened in a rather rare full laughing smile as he pointed at Muika's silly face that he couldn't even begin to describe it. "The family package... Please before she gets down here."

He handed over the money as he tried to calm himself. He could do this. He could sneak the picture.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:13 am

Once off the ride, Muika took a deep breath while Iyuki was still distracted by his own laughter. Had it been that much fun to him or was he laughing at her? Had he found her funny during the ride or something?

She glanced back at the ride before untying her hoodie from her waist, not even realizing Iyuki had wandered off yet. Her hoodie was definitely dry enough now, thankfully, and once it was back on she immediately zipped it up and stuffed her hands her pockets, making sure none of the money she'd had in the smaller zipped compartment within the hoodie had fallen out. It hadn't, that was a relief.

Muika glanced around, finally noticing Iyuki's absence and grew a bit anxious for a moment before noticing him only a little bit away. She glanced up at the booth that was near the roller coaster, though she wasn't sure if Iyuki had done anything there as she hadn't been paying attention.

Realizing what it was though she mentally panicked.

A photo booth!?

Had there been pictures?!

She hadn't heard a camera, had she missed it!?

She was almost too afraid to ask, but what if....
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:25 am

As Muika slowly approached, Iyuki put the keychain one in his pocket and took a deep breath. With sparkles showering off his head and face, he closed his eyes with a big dorky grin as he held out the smaller picture in its cardboard covering that had the ride on it.

"Muika! Look! A memory saved in time~" He discreetly hide the larger one, handing her the smaller one in case she freaked out and destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:29 am

Just as the words left Iyuki's mouth, any hope of there not being pictures burnt out. Face red, she gaped at the photo. It was terrible! He had been laughing at her too! She looked like an idiot! Everything was horrible!

She wanted nothing more than to just curl up and die, how could she have missed noticing there were cameras? How could she have had such a stupid expression on her face!? A few sputters of horror escaped her, her desire to tear the photo away from him and destroy it burning strong but even that desire was not strong enough to break through the barrier that was her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:12 am

Muika had frozen but not taken the picture and destroyed it. With a pleased smile, he put it in the baggy he had gotten with the pictures and nodded.

"This will make a fine addition to the scrap book I am compiling, yes. Now, let us go get some ice cream. They have rather good soft serve here, and sundaes. You do like ice cream sundaes, Muika?" Iyuki reached out and patted her head gently, before turning it to the small food stand nearby that was selling ice cream.

"Its very delicious. And sweet." Distracting needed to work, otherwise his plan would be shot. She did seem to adore sweets... Maybe this could help her?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:16 am

Scrap book!?

He'd even put the picture away, she'd lost her chance to snatch and destroy it! Her failure meant that hideous thing could survive another day...

After a brief moment of being quiet, mostly so she could at least calm down...Iyuki spoke about getting ice cream before patting her head. It had been awhile since they'd eaten, a few hours at least she figured.

"S...Sure."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:25 am

Smiling, knowing he was victorious and would carry the day, Iyuki led Muika to the stand. They waited in line for a moment, which allowed him to point out the flavors.

"I think I will just get a vanilla cone this time, with sprinkles and covered in chocolate. Do you have any idea what you want?" There was three flavors of soft serve, with a bunch of sundae and combination of things.

She might make him pick... so he'd have to go for the sweetest thing then for her to try. Or she could ty some of his and decide? Iyuki flushed and shook his head. No! That would be almost...like kissing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 am

As they approached the stand Muika glanced up at what they had as Iyuki mentioned what he would get. Despite only being three flavors of the soft serve, it still felt like a hard choice...as embarrassing as it was to admit. She felt she'd be satisfied with whatever...

"What's...best?" She asked, though a little quiet because she was a bit irked at herself for not being to make up her mind about it.

With all the extra side things it just seemed to make the choice harder and she'd hardly tried most of them so she was unsure of what most of the things would taste like which made her unsure about what to get.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:40 am

"...I'll pick some small things." Iyuki chuckled slightly, looking down at Muika's nervous features. He waved his hand to the seats and nudged his head in that direction.

"It'll be a surprise, you go find somewhere for us to sit and I can order the stuff." Making shooing motions, he headed to place his order. Pulling out the money, he quickly paid and waited for the three different items he had requested to be made.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:45 am

"'Kay..." Muika responded when Iyuki motioned towards the seats.

While he moved to order she moved to sit at one of the empty seats, a bit out of the way from anyone else; her preference to not be near others, mostly those she was't familiar with, striking again. While she waited quietly she looked around, just taking in the surroundings again before leaning over and resting her chin on the table; unwilling to admit her nerves were still calming themselves from the roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 am

A few moments later Iyuki followed, carrying three different little cups. One was filed with ice cream and chocolate syrup, a few sprinkles and some nuts on it. The second had strawberries mixed with the vanilla and the third was one filled with caramel syrup. All had sprinkles, all had some nuts and all had whipped cream.

Setting down the three small sundaes, he flourished two spoons before holding one out to Muika. "Aha! Here, we'll start with these Muika. Caramel, chocolate and strawberry sundaes. Try whichever first."

He took a big scoop of the chocolate and took a large happy bite.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:02 am

Sitting up when Iyuki approached, Muika looked at the things he'd gotten. They looked good, good and sweet with all sorts of things on them. He told her what each of them were, and after a moment of thinking she took a small scoop of the caramel one.

"I'it's good." Like with the food they'd add at the beginning of their visit she became rather timid with her answers on how she found them. She didn't understand why just stating her opinion on something like food was so difficult, only managing one or two word answers but that's just how it was; whether or not she'd be able to say more than that one day was still a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:17 am

Seeing her enjoying the Caramel on, Iyuki pushed the chocolate towards her and stole the caramel with a grin. "I get this one now~ Try the other two."

The young man was starting to understand Muika a bit more. She felt more at ease when he was showing every emotion on his face, and she needed a bit of help with her words. If she liked something a lot... She would say very little. So by pushing a bit, he could get her to at least have fun. Even if he didn't need to hear it in so many words at the moment. "Then you can tell me which one you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:23 am

Giving a nod after he'd finished speaking, Muika went to try the chocolate. It was also good. Different from the caramel but still good because of it's own flavor.

"It's g-good too."

She wasn't quiet sure if there was a sweet she wasn't partial too...they all tasted better than anything she'd ever been used to eating before; so perhaps because of that she wasn't exactly picky about things like food.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:26 am

Taking the chocolate back, Iyuki moved the strawberry over. He didn't move the caramel back within reach though and gave a small smirk as he took a large bite of it. "Now this one. Is this one good too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:30 am

As Iyuki replaced the chocolate with the strawberry one, Muika moved to try it; giving a small nod in response to him.

They were all good in their own ways, with all the different things on them it made them all unique and delicious to her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:46 am

And now Iyuki pulled his most evil trick yet. Scooping the strawberry away from the unsuspecting Muika, he held that and the other two sundaes hostage. The smirk on his face disappeared and it become solemn as he looked down at the three sundaes.

"These are going to melt in this heat, but I can't eat them all myself... Muika, which one would you prefer the most? You have to pick one you like the taste of the best, or I will get a stomach ache trying to eat them all before they melt." He nodded and put his arms in front of the Sundaes, like a momma wolf protecting her cubs. Out of reach or easy grasp.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:54 am

"E-Eh?!" He wanted her to choose a favorite?

She looked at them, then back to Iyuki, and then back to the sundaes...

They were all good but...if they melted it'd be wasting them...and if Iyuki ate them they'd melt and she'd just have to sit there and watch. "A...Ahm...Uh..."

Muika tried to make her mind, blaming her indecisiveness a thousand times over in her head with a scolding at herself every so often and in between.

"T...Um, I..." The fact she was taking so long just added to how ridiculous she felt and probably was, which meant more mental scoldings on her part. "W-Well...th-the chocolate and c-caramel were bother really good...I-I guess more than the strawberry had been..."

That still wasn't a proper answer...she'd been asked to pick a top favorite of the three...but...what if two tied? She only needed one, but...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:59 am

Muika's reactions provoked no response from him. Iyuki watched with his face still, emotions hidden behind a layer of...something. As she finally strung a sentence together, he hmmed, taking a big scoop of the chocolate and dipping it in the caramel, to have a mixed bite with a happy sound coming from his lips.

"I see... since you are stuck, I'll have to eat those two first."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:09 am

"Gh..." Where was this coming from? Was he that serious about wanting her to just pick one? She could just say one, not really meaning it but then that would be lying...

If this was a game it was a cruel one, she didn't want to lie to him and just say one...but she felt he wouldn't give until she did. What even brought this along, why did he need her to pick a favorite so badly?

She wanted to just ram her head down into the table, maybe that would shoot an answer out of her...but if she did that Iyuki would probably panic thinking she hurt herself and even if he was doing something like this it wasn't worth freaking him out over.

"Ah...ehm..." Her hand moved to the nearest thing it could fiddle with, that being her hair this time as she tried to force anything close to an honest answer. "M...M-maybe ch...chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Memories
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next