(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:34 am

"Mn." Aito did as asked, pulling out his phone as well, still a bit confused on this whole friendship concept he was being offered here. He'd accept the numbers, but he wouldn't guarantee messages or anything, no way in hell would he be sending shit...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:41 am

Iyuki rattled off the numbers Aito would need, waiting for his okay and ready for each. Looking a bit pensive, his smile fell just a bit... and he spoke calmly and a bit authoritatively. "Muika's number is this. You may need something one day, for an emergency. You can not delete it... You do not need to use it, but if something ever happens and you can not get a hold of me you may need it to have."

His eyes were stern. He would accept nothing else from this. Aito must have Muikas number...he intended to do the same to Muika. "I would also suggest sending the Goddess a text as soon as possible. She has been...antsy lately. I believe she slammed Seiya's head into a desk from the latest reports?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:46 am

Aito entered the numbers he was being told to enter, giving a nod once he had them, though...

....Why....

He felt his eye twitch. Even with that excuse, why the hell would he need her number...

He'd throw himself into traffic wearing ice cream buckets for shoes before he ever contacted her!

With a grumble though, knowing that look Iyuki was giving him, he accepted the stupid number; he couldn't refuse...no matter how much he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:55 am

Eye twitching... Iyuki felt bad but held firm. Aito might need it. He might, there was no telling what could happen and it was best he have this.

Smiling warmly once Aito had done exactly as he wanted, Iyuki had no idea at this moment he was the spitting image of his mother Himeko and this was the reason his siblings had deferred to him even when he was younger. Clasping his hands together carefully, he looked at Aito and then nodded. "I should make my way back before I get a call from her. She will be worried, since a hollow was the cause of my injuries before. They regenerate, but apparently filling it to the brim full of branches will hinder that. They can pierce the mask with enough force!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:02 am

"Mn...right." Giving another nod, Aito stepped over towards his bed to sit down, now that numbers had been exchanged they were done.

At the mention of the injuries and the hollows, he gave another nod. "I'll watch myself..."

They could regenerate, huh? Annoying...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:15 am

Even as it was getting darker, Iyuki just smiled more and pulled a set of glasses from his coat. Setting them on his nose, he activated his power. The glasses turned dark, looking much like a set of sunglasses as lines went down his body, hidden by clothing and hair.

The colors shifted for the young man, the souls and essense of all things represented as odd not colors. With a slight bit of concentration, he shifted through lenses of sort in his vision as if getting a vision test and they asked whether 1 or 2 was better before moving on. Leaving him with a few extra not colors instead of the whole world awash, he memorized Aitos even as it was already there...

"Fullbringer. Your color combination is interesting now... I hope I get to see it awakened soon." Giving him a smile and a goodbye, he moved to the door and got his shoes on. "This is how I was able to find Muika. My power is one that does not fight, but merely...finds or sees. As soon as Seiya had paid me, I had found her trail and followed it... I could also see you and him and watch out for her while guarding our home. Even if she is the one who can fight... I can still help her and now you. I will set up more alerts in this area for Seiya and those like him now to protect you."

Opening the door, he gave the cute kitten a wave before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:23 am

Aito watched as Iyuki readied himself to leave, noting the glasses as he put them one. Those...Those were his power source.

As Iyuki explained it, Aito remembered what information he had known on the hired tracker...and once he knew more about this whole spiritual world this guy's ability became clearer.

When he mentioned helped, he gave his usual "Mn" and a nod before Iyuki left. Help?....Hmph...

--

Surprisingly, calling was one of the last things on Muika's mind...as she was currently...rather out of commission. She sat, rather brain dead against the closed closet doors where she'd hidden herself. Why was she hiding? What was the point in hiding? She was dead to the world right now...

She never should have taken that stupid advice! Now she was too frozen to even stand and fix things...Damn her stupidity. Damn it hell...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 am

Iyuk walked back in good spirits, seeing nothing suspicious as he worked with the colors. For now he was removing all traces of Aito that he could find, hollows potentially being able to 'smell' out prey. For all the hollows knew, Aito was nothing special as much as Iyuki could make it.

He set up a few more beacons, his power letting him track a few things for now.

Happy with his work, he made sure to take extra care though. No worrying Muika like that ever again... Entering the apartment, he slipped off his shoes and coat before glancing around and noticing a lack of Muika. The door had been unlocked... Locking it behind himself, he had taken his glasses off as he entered...

"Muika? Muiiika?" It was all clean. Where could she be? He moved into the house and went to look around under the table. "Are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:37 am

Muika jolted, a small yelp escaping her at Iyuki's voice. He was back! Oh no...She'd wasted time! She could have fixed this before he got back but...

Damn it!

This was bad, she would die, this was bad she was gonna die if he found her!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:43 am

Was that a sound? He could not tell if it was just someone being loud on the stairs or having dropped something nearby or sound from Muika.

This was worrisome. Iyuki could not find her, moving to the open bathroom and checking the shower and soon moved to the bedroom. There was no sign... Nothing. Slipping his glasses on, he activated it immediately and found her trail led right to the closet where a shining beacon of her power was. Frowning, he rushed to the closet and threw open the door. Maybe she was hurt!? Real worry sounded in his voice as he spoke. "Muika?!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:50 am

With a yelp, Muika found herself falling back, her back hitting the floor before she came eye to eye with the person she was meant to be avoiding until she'd fixed...fixed this!

She couldn't fix anything now, having fallen out of the closet clad in nothing but...her underwear and one of Iyuki's button-ups...barely buttoned as her face became increasingly more and more red.

With a small squeak her hands finally came up to cover her face. This was humiliating! Damn this! Damn Aoi and damn this stupid idea!

That in mind, she attempted to roll away.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:58 am

Iyuki was frozen in shock. He had expected hurt or upset...something anything. Not this. Was that..one of his shirts?! Muika was on the floor, blushing on her back...the shirt was open a bit...just her underwear otherwise...

His face was beat red, a hand coming up to his mouth as a small...strangled sound escaped his lips just as the same happened to Muika. While he was thinking a rather...naughty thought, Muika took the chance to attempt to barrel roll away. She did not get far before her clothes stopped her.

No! No escaping and rolling away! "M-Muika...?"

His voice was...very very soft and very confused and a little bit..husky.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:07 am

Just roll away, roll out of the room, possibly in a lockable closet or something this time! Just do that, get out of the bedroo-

Immediately, she felt her attempts to move halted.

That...His damn soul pulling! Damn it, damn it, damn it! She was supposed to be rolling away in shame here! Not getting stuck by his abilities!

"I-I...I-I am supposed to be e-escaping here!" Muika retorted, though, the embarrassed stuttering left her retort rather weak. There...There was no escape, not unless...no...absolutely not...her escape wasn't worth stripping completely....

"A-A-A...long time ago..b-before we'd even...d-done anything...A-Aoi brought up this stupid idea...i-implying it would-would make you h....happy...."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:14 am

"You are NOT escaping." Iyuki's response was a bit vehement, moving over to her side and squatting down. His eyes were unreadable, though his face was still red and a hand still covered it.

He was not looking at her... at least he hadn't been until she spoke, when another sound escaped his lips. It was half a laugh half a groan, he closed his eyes and swallowed a bit as he tried to get air in his lungs. Breathe. Breathe... His voice was strangle, his eyes on her...body as he finally couldn't resist looking. "I do...not think...h-happy...is the word for it..."

"Th-There are other words...better words...The Goddess...was right..." Iyuki muttered that a bit, trailing off at the end as he fell to his butt finally, eyes just turning up the ceiling as if asking for something from the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:24 am

Muika had to risk a peek through her fingers at his tone, but quickly hid again, so...so she wasn't escaping, it still didn't mean she couldn't hide! She...She could hide just fine like this!

Her face was burning as she heard him approach, but at his words she'd lowered her hands just a little, her eyes peeking over them as she finally looked at him.

"M-Mm..." She...Unable to help the urge to, would have rolled to turn more to face him but...she was still rather stuck to the floor where she was right now...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:30 am

Iyuki stopped pulling on her clothes now that he was assured of her attempts to not flee from the sound she had made. He fell backwards on his back, unable to help the feelings her outfit...and what she putting it on had meant. She wanted to tempt him...

His hand and arm covering his face, one on his mouth, the broken arm sprawled across his eyes... he made small little sounds as the image of her laying there like that wouldn't go away. Would...she still want to? She seemed embarrassed, he couldn't ask her to...but now he wanted her so strongly... His shirt.... she was wearing it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:37 am

Muika, after a moment, once she'd realized she could move again, sat up just as Iyuki fell backwards. She...couldn't make out what he was mumbling, if he was even mumbling anything intelligible at all, even still...she moved closer, choosing to fall over next to him before turning towards him; she pushed herself up on one of her arms, while the other one went to rest on him.

"I...Iyuki?"

She rested her chin next to the hand on his chest, waiting on him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:43 am

Iyuki jolted slightly as he felt Muika's hand land on his chest. His arm fell from his eyes as his hand moved so he could look down at her. He blinked owlishly before groaning just a bit. "...Y-You are tempting me...Muika so much... Can I touch you?"

He hoped, his whole body hoped that she would say yes. Touch...he wanted to touch her...and stare at her... Maybe she was still okay with it?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:47 am

Her face still hadn't stopped burning from being embarrassed earlier, but now she felt it flaring at his words, that...he...

"I-If you want to...to touch me then y-you can touch me..." He...He didn't need to ask, e-especially in this scenario!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:54 am

"Ah, thank you..." Iyuki's voice sounded so relieved as he spoke, glad the embarrassment hadn't changed her mind. His arm moved then, sliding to her back as he rubbed lightly in a circle. His eyes looked down at her contemplatively before he leaned a bit forward.

"If you get off of me...and onto the bed I can look at you and touch you. Please Muika? I want to see you in this fully." His voice was pleading, want already entering it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:00 am

Muika's hand gripped at his shirt as she felt his hand on her back, but when he mentioned getting up and onto the bed rather than...staying on the floor, she gave a nod. That...that would better, yeah...

She moved from him, standing and moving to the bed before crawling onto it. As much as she was trying to not let his words affect her, they obviously were, her face still burning, but she wasn't hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:06 am

Iyuki watched with a small smirk... The view from the floor was so nice, he could not help it. Watching Muika carefully, he sat up as she crawled onto the bed before standing himself.

Undoing his belt now, he quickly stripped off his pants and socks which would just get in the way later, and followed her. Crawling onto the bed himself, he let his eyes wander over her for a moment before he bent down and kissed Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:11 am

Attempting to ignore her face burning up beyond reason, Muika fought hard to resist the urge to look away as she saw Iyuki's eyes roaming over her. The...The damn shirt really affected him that much?

Pulled from her thoughts by the kiss, she responded, one of her hands moving to his shoulder, gripping his top.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:20 am

Iyuki's hand moved to the shirt as he kissed Muika, sliding inside of what little was buttoned so he could touch skin. Her...stomach... his fingers ran up her stomach lightly before his whole hand pressed against her and began rubbing so gently.

Her skin was soft...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:25 am

A small sound made it's way up her throat as she felt his hand on her, another following as he moved up. Her other hand move up to his face, moving further before her fingers found his hair. He...He liked it when she touched his hair...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: