(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:56 am

At Iyuki's words, both Muika and Aito seemed to freeze up. What...Ot....

Otouto...Tsun...dere...He...Was not...How had this happened!? H...He couldn't even be that much younger than...than him! What...What the hell!?

Muika forced her attention to her plate while Aito sputtered, holding her drink to her mouth but not taking any sips from it...she didn't want to risk choking again...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:01 am

Aito seemed happy with this pronouncement. Iyuki smiled at both of them, his brightest, happiest and most loving smile he had ever had.

His own little family, of his own making. He had accepted Aito into it and nodded. "I hope that was the correct term. I am twenty three, twenty four this November. Should it be Nii-san instead? As my Otouto or Nii-san now, my power will recognize you especially now as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:06 am

"Gh...g....h...." Aito felt his eye twitch...twice this time. What...What the hell...He was...He wasn't that much older, damn it! "I...I'm twenty-one..."

What the hell...?

Muika felt like the odd one out here...Nothing...Nothing to worry about though...come October...she'd be twenty...it wasn't that far away...Not that far away at all...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 am

"Ah! So you are my Otouto." Iyuki's smile was warm and then he pointed at Muika and tilted his head. "And that makes you HER Nii-san."

Glancing over at Muika, she seemed a bit...perturbed from what he could sense. His smile fell just a bit, realizing she might be feeling left out because of the age talk. "I am...sure someone is younger than you! I know the Goddess looks younger at least! Th-That has to count for something! Otouto's older friend maybe not... But others!"

He rushed to reassure her, trying to think of things and people younger.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:14 am

N..Nii...

Hell no!

It seemed to be a mutual thought, even despite Muika's current string of reassurances to herself about her own age. Never...Neither would ever refer to the other as....as....no. Absolutely not.

Disgusting.

Muika's attention was pulled slightly to Iyuki as he moved to reassure her himself, but...October...

"O...October..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:17 am

"Oh! That is what is bothering you. Not being young." Iyuki smiled more and reached his hand out to brush her cheek. He had misread her upsetness as that, not that she was not twenty yet.

He just let out a soft laugh, rubbing his thumb on her cheek as his hand cupped. "I shall throw the best birthday party and halloween one for you. My birthday is only eighteen days after yours, maybe we should combine parties?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:23 am

Th...That was the problem though!

"M...m..." Muika could only give her usual sound; combine...whatever, that seemed fine. Twenty...in October...

Aito rolled his eyes, once he was over his sibling-disgust; these....these two...God damn...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:33 am

"Good then! I shall tell the family, they were already planning a big event since I had not seen them in years... I needed something to convince them to not try to rent out the entire Kawakami Estates in downtown. Did you know it has a pool on an upper floor...Maybe we could rent that floor instead of the whole place?" Iyuki sounded pensive and thoughtful, a bit annoyed as well. He did not want such a large party! If they did it would be almost a Gala event like it used to be.

He shuddered slightly and took a pouty bite of cake.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:43 am

What!?

Muika sometimes could hardly believe Iyuki's family's...wealth. Rent out an entire hotel!? Why was that even necessary for a party!? Wasn't just...a room enough if someone's house wasn't!? Why...Why was an entire hotel, even a floor necessary!?

Rent an enti-wait...that name...

Had the name not stopped Aito, his thoughts might have been along the lines of; just who the hell was this guy!? He had a rich family, he cooked, he cleaned, just...How the hell did someone like him even get involved in...in...How had Seiya even found this guy!?

The name of the hotel had stopped him though...That name....That was the hotel he'd stayed at for two weeks while hiding out. That place...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:54 am

Iyuki was too caught up in his own misery to really be bothered by their both shocked reactions. Instead he sighed and took another bite of cake before looking at the two with his head cocked, fork in his mouth. "...Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:01 am

"Nothing." Aito replied, a hand moving back to his hair after a moment of silence long enough to get over any shock he'd felt, while Muika simply gave a small shake of her head. Nope, absolutely nothing was wrong...

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:06 am

Iyuki had not grown up around a pair of adult children in the form of twins if he could not tell evasion tactics. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the two, weighing his options and deciding to go with just outright asking. "Nothing is a lie. Something is wrong. Or something is...there in your heads? You are thinking things."

What though?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:13 am

"..."

"..."

Both were silent for another moment, though eventually Aito turned his eyes to the side again, his hand still not having left his hair. "That's where I was staying at...before..."

Muika however did not answer, it was just...money shock with a pinch of forgetfulness...nothing important.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:21 am

"Oh? That is interesting it is a rather expensive place. Did your...friend pay for it?" Iyuki was now insanely curious and his focus turned to Aito, as Muika had gone silent for now. He wondered what the young man had done the time he had disappeared for the most part off the face of the map. Had she bought him a room and let him hide?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:26 am

"Eh...yeah." Aito replied; what was with the curiosity? He'd just stayed there for a couple of weeks and that had been that...well, all that needed to be known anyway. "I'd just been staying there a couple of weeks..."

Muika remained silent, having finished eating a while back ago.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:29 am

"Did you spend a lot of time inside? Did you go swimming? Did you get to play in the arcades?" Iyuki was slightly excited, wondering what Aito had gotten to do for the first time in that hotel! Must have been rather exciting and nice for the traumatized young man. He had been trapped like Muika... So many new things that Iyuki still had to help her with and teach her about.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:35 am

"I mostly...stayed in the room, sometimes online." Sometimes not online. He didn't really do much else, he'd been drug around the city sometimes, took part in some other stuff, he hadn't swam much...he could have but...people.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 am

"I see." Iyuki seemed...sad at that. Very sad. He deflated, his finger poking together as he sighed. There was no more cake on his plate, but he was full anyways. He just wished for something to do at least, so he did not sit here being mopey...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:55 am

He seemed...saddened by that? Why? Aito could only think that. He'd been perfectly fine, he hadn't really gotten bored at all really...

Muika glanced over at Iyuki as his mood seemed to deflate...and while she couldn't fathom why she still...he needed some cheering up...

Glancing at his fingers as he poked them together, Muika reached out her own, poking through his own poking. It was silly, but...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Iyuki was moping just fine before Muika's finger...interrupted his pokes. Startled, Iyuki let out a rather surprised yelp as he fell out of his chair sideways. He was laughing the whole time, even as he hit the floor, rather amused and yet never expecting that in a million years.

Muika was too cute!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:16 pm

A small, surprised noise escaped Muika's own mouth as Iyuki fell to the side, Aito held a look of surprise as Muika moved from her chair over to him; there was some concern in her expression, though it faded a bit as Iyuki laughed...he was alright, good.

S-Still though...all she'd done was poke at his fingers...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Iyuki looked up into Muika's concerned face, looked over to Aito's shocked one and then broke into more laughter. "I am fine dearest. My injuries aren't aggravated either."

Knowing she might be worried about that, Iyuki sat up a bit before carefully positioning himself so he could stand. He was careful because he knew that if he wasn't Muika might scold him, or stare at him with those eyes of upsetness. "I am fine see? I should while I am up though, put together a box of some of the leftovers for Otouto. You would like some yes?"

His warm blue eyes turned to Aito, a smile aimed for the young man.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Muika felt a bit better when Iyuki stood, showing that he was alright, and she was thankful he'd been careful about it...he was almost healed up, it'd be bad to aggravate his almost healed injuries.

At his reassurance, she gave a small nod.

Aito blinked, once he had composed himself, but at the question he averted his eyes, his hand obviously itching to ruffle his hair out of habit again. That damn name though...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:23 am

Aito didn't look at him. This was a good sign! Smiling so brightly more sparkles appeared, he hummed lightly to himself before moving to the kitchen. Ruffling hair must be a nervous habit. Maybe a shy one!

Grabbing a set of square bento like containers, made for luncheons with more than one person, he brought it to the table and quickly started filling a large chunk of the food into it. He especially put the gyouza in, knowing that Muika and himself may like it... but Aito liked it a lot.

The second container he filled with the sweets, some of the cake he had made...a few from the fridge, and also cookies. Turning to Muika, he smiled. "Does this look like enough for him?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:34 am

At Iyuki's question, Muika gave a small nod. It seemed like it? Aito's stomach seemed stronger than hers...so it was probably enough. The food, plus the sweets and the cookies, it'd probably last him a short while...

She couldn't be entirely sure though.

Aito sat by, still keeping his eyes averted from the two, though Regalia, who'd been snuggled up on the couch until now, walked into the kitchen mewing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: