(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:32 am

Iyuki wished he could smile, but kissing took priority as he deepened with with a soft throaty moan. She had wanted to be touched and tempt him, and it had worked. His hand on her bare skin slid to the side and moved up just a bit. Maybe he was teasing her slightly, but he really wished to let her know how badly this affected him...

Why? He really had no idea. It just had been amazingly nice to see her like that. Maybe it was the fact that she had wanted him...to want her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:38 am

He easily earned more sounds, a small moan coming up as he deepening the kiss, while another sound followed as she felt him tease her. He...He already had her responding to him like this when...when they hadn't even been doing anything for that long...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:44 am

Muika seemed rather affected, as strongly as he was it seemed. Iyuki couldn't help the sound that rose up from that thought as his hand moved higher. The shirt was lifted just a bit before the button holding it closed came free as he played with her chest. It was soft and nice in his hand, if he could lean over her more things would be easier but with his broken arm it...was rather annoying.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 am

Her hand tensed some on his hand and shirt as she felt the button come undone, another small moan making its way to the back of her throat as she felt his hand on her chest. It felt good when he was touching her, she couldn't help herself from reacting.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:56 am

Her hand tensing in his hair made Iyuki give another soft noise, his mouth having to finally break the kiss to breathe as well as speak. "I love you Muika..."

He just wanted to remind her, even if...it was a bit heated at the moment. He panted softly, his hand continuing to tease her before it started moving down again. He was rather obviously reacting to her at this point, if the sounds and breathing were not enough of a giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:04 am

Muika had to bite back a surprised squeak at his words. S...Saying that while...Still...

"I..I love you too, Iyuki."

After...After that embarrassing as hell...accidental confession it'd started becoming...a lot easier to say it, a-at least it came a lot easier when it was just them.

He continued teasing her though, which in response she gave him more sounds.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:15 am

Iyuki smiled softly, kissing her cheek and then moving slowly towards her neck as his hand slid down her stomach again. It moved even lower, reaching the edge of her underwear just as his mouth reached her neck. He...should suck lightly shouldn't he? His mouth gently teased her neck as his hand slipped under the edge of her underwear. He wanted to make Muika feel very good again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:22 am

Her hand tensed in his hair again as Iyuki moved to her neck, feeling his hand slide down her stomach, a soft moan escaping without being muffled at the attention he was giving her, her body shivering as she felt his hand slip under her underwear before another small moan came out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 am

Iyuki let out a breath as Muika pulled his hair lightly again. It felt good, he rather enjoyed that. He also enjoyed the little moans he could get out of Muika, his mouth attaching to her neck again where he sucked lightly.

A smile or two might have interrupted the attention given her neck. His hand merely kept teasing her between her legs. Iyuki hoped to be able to do this more to her and felt now would be a good time to try...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:39 am

Unable to help it, the hand gripping his shirt pulled slightly as she moaned again, while the other hand tensed slightly in his hair again.

What he was doing, it felt good...really good.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:56 am

Iyuki had no idea what to do next, his hand continuing to tease her... She was moaning and feeling rather good he felt, the tensing motions giving him that idea as well. It felt especially nice for him, her skin soft under his mouth though now he had to pull back just slightly to speak. Breathing lightly on the wet skin, he murmured. "Muika...what do you want me to do?"

She...would know right?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:18 am

Muika felt her body tense as she felt Iyuki's breath on the area he'd just had his mouth, another small moan escaping as he continued teasing her with his hand.

"M..mm...D-do?" What...they...whatever he did, whenever they did this, always felt good... "I-I don't mind...y-you always make me feel good so..."

She trusted him to not hurt her or do anything she wouldn't like, he only ever made her feel good...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:35 am

Iyuki laughed very softly and shook his head, pressing his lips to her neck in a few small kisses as his hand stopped its actions. "I am not satisfied with that Muika... Do not minding?"

She was always so quiet about her feelings and normally her actions spoke loud, such as tonight with what she had worn... Still he was not a mind reader. He could not tell what pleased her the most. She had to tell him or he would not know. "What is it you prefer? What is it you want? I can not do much without you telling me outright."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:51 am

"I-I...When we do this...I-I always enjoy what...what you do, you always make me feel good, a-and so I trust you to do that...a-and..." she...she knew what her body wanted right now, "I...I just want...I-Iyuki..."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:30 am

"I-I see..." Iyuki's voice was soft as he spoke, nuzzling Muika's neck after. She...just wanted him... It made his heart quiver and beat strongly. His hand slipped from her underwear and up her body, rubbing lightly as he pulled back so he could look Muika in the eyes with a small smile.

That was quickly followed by a hungry kiss, yes kissing her was good.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:40 am

"M-Mm." Muika responded, as she felt Iyuki nuzzled her neck.

Her body and slight grip on him tensed slightly as she gave a small sound in response to feeling his hand move up her, and when he reconnected their lips she automatically responded.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:53 am

Iyuki was what she wanted and thus what she would get. Pulling from the kiss just a moment, he let out a small sound as her hands tensed again. "Can you...undo my shirt?"

Without waiting for a reply he pressed his lips against hers, his hand sliding up to her waist where it stopped for the moment to rub lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:01 am

Before she could give a response, he'd moved to kiss again; as she responded to the kiss, her hands moved from his hair and shoulder to the front of his shirt, attempting to get it undone so she could help him shrug it off.

When she felt the buttons part she moved to slid the shirt off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:18 am

Iyuki made a small groan as he felt Muika messing with his shirt, her hands unbuttoning it rather quickly. His hand never stopped its touching though, feeling her soft skin as he kept up the rather fun kissing.

Soon enough his shirt could come off, and his hand moved back for a brief moment so it could slide off of his shoulders to the bed. Button ups never did get in the way of kissing, and with that thought he moved his hand back to her body as he touched her more. She now had free reign of his skin as well, his hand finally moving back up to her chest with a small choked sound. He...rather enjoyed touching her there...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:22 am

Once Iyuki's shirt was off, Muika's hand moved to his chest and moved down, feeling his skin under her touch as they continued kissing. As he touched her, another moan made its way up to the back of her throat, it felt...really good.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:35 am

A soft shiver was Iyuki's response to Muika's touch, another stronger one following as his actions caused another moan from her. He wanted more... What should he do? Groaning lightly again at all these feelings, his hand continued to tease her chest as his body moved closer to her hand. More...touching and kissing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:39 am

Muika continued touching him, feeling him shiver under her touch in response; her own reactions were muffled mostly due to the kissing, but even muffled they were audible. She reacted so easily to him, and it felt really good...the touching, and the kissing...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:50 am

Iyuki pulled away from the kissing, a soft moan sounding as Muika touched his body more. He panted lightly and closed his eyes as his forehead rested against hers. Looking into her eyes, his hand never stopped touching even while he spoke. "M-Muika...l-lower...please... I want Muika as much...as she wants me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:07 am

He...wanted her just as much...

At his words Muika gave a small nod against his forehead, her hand moving over his skin as she did so; as he continued touching her himself, while she touched him, another small moan escaped. Lower, he wanted...

Her hand reached him, feeling the fabric of his underwear; they were...both still wearing...

With a small sound, she slipped her hand under the fabric., touching him fully.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 am

Small moans were all he would allow himself as Muika's hand touched his skin and moved against him softly. Feeling her hand against the fabric of his underwear, he gasped lightly as Muika made a small sound... before moaning a bit stronger as he felt her hand on him.

His body shook just slightly, he had been touching her for a while before this... Of course he would respond strongly after such teasing... Moaning her name lightly, his head kissed down her cheek and neck, not stopped as it moved to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: