(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:13 am

With a huff, Aito moved to sit down, Muika however remained standing, turning away from Aito but not fully, as she kept her good eye on him with her glare still intact.

"Tch." Aito clicked his tongue at her, returning her glare with his own again, though his smirk had returned...he could say whatever, and he knew she wouldn't respond too badly because her little wife was here~

"So the little monster had a rough day~?" Aito questioned, raising a brow amused at the current image of Muika glaring daggers at him. "Nn, doing what exactly?"

Muika's eye twitched; if she could just...Bringer's Light over there and smack his head into the table...and be back here...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:21 am

Kitten kitten kitten~ Kitten~

Iyuki was the happiest, finding little scraps of cooked meat to feed Regalia while he set the serving dishes. The pleased little thing seemed to appreciate his utter adoration and his compliments about her gorgeousness as well as the food.

Carrying a tray with a large portion of the food, he beamed at the two as he set the food onto the table carefully with oven mitts. All he caught was rough day, and doing what. Looking a bit sad, he sighed and shook his head. Muika got quiet around others, he should help her speak! "She got another stalker, someone who wishes to be her servant once again. However that is my position, as her wife and butler."

He nodded sagely and moved back to the kitchen for the rest of the food.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 am

"Eh~ Jeez, cyclops what is it with you and attracting stalker-Gh!?" Aito had stopped at the end of his insult, his expression going shocked at Iyuki's final words. Even wife wasn't an insult!? He was just...accepting of that!?

Muika headed over to the table finally, following Iyuki, but when he wasn't looking she gave a firm kick to Aito's ankle which he winced at, glaring at her as she quickly sat down like nothing had just happened, nothing at all.

Though, Muika did have a blush on her face from Iyuki's words...just...saying that...e-even if in usual terms the marriage roles would be swit-...They weren't married, just shut up!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:36 am

Iyuki heard the cyclops comment that time. Tears welled up in his eyes, his lip quivered as he looked at Aito. That was unbearably mean! "Aito...that is too mean. Even for siblings you do not go that far! Even Takuya and Yuriko would not say that!"

Giving a sad sniff, and looking like a kicked puppy, he turned his head and nose up at Aito. Regalia, seeing her new best friend make that motion, did so as well.

Taking the tray over with the last of the food, he recovered finally and smiled. "Eat up!"

He entirely missed the by play between the two, though he noted Muika's blush.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:42 am

"Grk-!?" Aito looked at Iyuki, shocked, though at his and the kitten's motions his eye involuntarily twitched. She was a cyclops though! She had one eye! That was the thing! "...gh...Tch." His eyes moved to Muika, who had turned her face away from him.

"Trash, garbage, monster, or 613, what do you prefer?" He huffed, giving out his name list; hey, he was being nice enough to let her choose.

"What do you prefer? Getting a knife thrown at you, being tossed into traffic, or thrown into a hoard of hollows? I can provide any of those methods." Muika retorted, not even bothering to look at him as she began eating.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:50 am

Iyuki had a smile on his face that his siblings would know immediately. It was the Iyuki was not allowing anything more. He could be stubborn when it suited him and right now with his closed eyes and smile he let it reign.

Before Muika could take a bite, all the food and all the dishes but Iyuki's own lifted high out of reach as he pulled on the souls of everything there. Aito might be able to feel the intense amount of control and power it would take to use such a power like this, but Muika definitely would. Iyuki had grown stronger that was for sure.

"...You are Muika. And you are Aito. There will be no name calling or threats at my dinner table. That acceptable?" Iyuki tilted his head and smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:56 am

Mild horror might be a way to describe the expressions of the two, shocked definitely, as Iyuki's mood took a straight U-turn. What...?

"Mm."

"Whatever..."

It was their form of agreement, after some silence. Muika having at least managed a nod while Aito's eye had twitched. What the hell...he didn't asked to be mothered on...that attitude along with that pressure left him with the sense...with some reluctance...that yes, this man could prove to be just as terrifying as the damn scientists when he wanted to be....
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:00 am

Everything settled back in place as the two came to an agreement. Iyuki would broke no fighting and fed Regalia more meat while she sat in the pocket, before allowing her to escape and go explore the place.

Filling his plate up, he smiled between the two in real happiness now. "Now we can eat. Please enjoy the meal. If there is anything else you like, tell me so I can add it to the list to make."

Taking a bite of his family's special recipe gyouza, he sighed happily. He hadn't had this in a while, it was pleasant and brought back memories of family meals just like this one. Except replace the Viper Orphans with The Twins and add in three aged Fathers and Mother.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:08 am

Muika ate quietly, and Aito just gave a noise in response to Iyuki's words. When they couldn't fight or insult one another, the two were forced into silence.

Other than feeling slightly irked at the beginning, Aito was fine, enjoying the meal considering he'd been having take out the past while. Muika however ate with a bit of a mope...She'd gotten in trouble...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:14 am

Iyuki rather enjoyed the meal, despite the silence. Instead he filled it with happy chatter of his own. He spoke about interesting customers that showed up at work, making no mention of what he really did other than cook and serve people food and drinks.

Smiling after a bit, he turned to Aito and asked a few questions. "Has the Goddess stopped by to see you yet? She has not seen our new place, but she has texted us a few times. Something about...ropes was it Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:19 am

So what...he was a waiter or something? Aito blinked, his expression rather composed though he seemed...confused by the term. Goddess? Who was he talking about?

Muika had been in the middle of taking a sip from her drink as Iyuki had spoken, and promptly choked a little at his words. This...This wasn't something to talk about here!

Aito's eye twitched. Ropes...The fuel for asshole-ery was literally right there...The fuel...but...he couldn't...say anything...God damn it...Granted, she might actually kill him for making any kind of jokes in that area. When he was working for Seiya it was fine but now...God damn it. He had to play mister civil now...

"No one's stopped by." He eventually replied.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:23 am

"Muika?!" Iyuki was worried, Muika had choked and he looked concerned as he reached over to brush back a bit of hair from her face. He furrowed his brows but she seemed fine so he went back to his food after a moment. "Whatever she needed I hope you helped. The Goddess is kind when she is not terrifying, and not molesting Lord Aoyama outside our cabin and forcing us to hide inside."

Iyuki nodded thoughtfully before taking another bite, turning back to Aito and frowning. "I wonder if she knows. I believe she calls you...her little buddy? I can give you her cell phone number, or that of Lord Aoyama's. He is a fullbringer as well, like you and Muika and I."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:30 am

Muika gave a small sound in response to Iyuki, not able to give much more of an answer. She was focusing on food. He'd just gotten concerned about her...but he'd just been mad before...but now he was concerned...but...

However, it was Aito's turn to be surprised; by Goddess he meant...Aoi!? The...the knowledge about her molesting the author outside wasn't something he really needed to hear though...

"I...I don't need her number." Aito replied before taking another bite, though his eye had twitched at the term "Little buddy." Aoyama was a fullbringer too? Jeez, this damn city seemed full of them...What the hell? How many more were out there!?

Last edited by Rukuya on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:41 am

Muika seemed subdued. Was she still upset over the stalker, picking up a cookie, he slipped it onto her plate with a smile. She loved sweets...

Aito didn't seem to want the Goddess' number, so Iyuki frowned softly. "You really should accept it. She is terrifying while angry and if she finds out you did not contact her when you had a good chance to..."

He shuddered, hell training... Detention.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:51 am

Aito gave a sigh, "Fine. I'll get it later."

He didn't care whether or not how angry she got, if he didn't have her number then it would have been impossible to contact her...though, someone might blab that he had the perfect chance to get said number...

And if that were the case, he didn't want to risk getting his head bashed into a desk or something Seiya-style.

Muika eventually ate the cookie, though she remained quiet as she continued eating. Aito took a glance at her, blinking once before rolling his eyes halfway; she'd reverted it looked like. Nothing to do about that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:40 am

Iyuki beamed at Aito for giving in, glad to not be the target more than anything else, of the Goddess Wrath. She might blame him for not making Aito take it. Switching subjects, he smiled more. "How is everything? To your liking?"

"What about you Muika? ...Is the stalker from earlier bothering you this much?" Iyuki turned with his grin to hopefully see Muika enjoying a meal but...she looked so quiet that a trouble look came over his features. He looked like a worried puppy, she wasn't eating her cookie as quickly as she had earlier and looked positively mopey. His hand reached out to play with her hair lightly, not caring that Aito was right over there to see loving and affectionate gestures.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:33 pm

"Ah...mhm..." Aito gave a nod, feeling a bit odd saying something...positive when it came to these two, even if it was food. "It's good."

"M...m..." Muika was having a difficult time claiming that that was the problem and trying to move on from it...even if that wasn't the case.

His eyes moved to Muika as she was questioned, to which he rose a brow. Though, he almost wanted to laugh, remembering how she'd acted when he'd first arrived. She hadn't seemed this mopey then...then...wait...

Alright, so a snicker had escaped, and that earned him a short glare. He knew those mannerisms.

"She's like that because she thinks you got upset with her." Aito replied before taking another bite. "I've seen it before, back whenever she thought Seiya was upset or cross with her she got the same way."

He got another glare, probably to signify, "It's not like that." but he wasn't that good at reading situations so that silent message went unheard. It wasn't like he meant to use Seiya as an example, but, he was the only other one, the one major difference though towards him there hadn't been any romantic implications.

Besides, he had been her tracker...her habits and such were things he'd needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 am

Iyuki's face was bright and happy as Aito admitted it was good. He said it outloud! How wonderful! Even Muika had trouble sometimes. Watching the two look at each other, question marks sprouted from his head. What? Whaaat?

It took a moment for Aito's words to sink in. That was the reason...

"...You really are her brother." Iyuki's voice was awed. Takuya and Yuriko translated for each other, or well him as well to others when they were confused. He shot Aito a grateful smile, before moving from his seat and to Muika's side. Then he bent down and lifted her chin to give her a kiss. "I am sorry. I did not mean to upset you, I was not upset. Being used to my siblings...things could get miserable at dinner times. I wished to make sure it did not happen here. Food is good for eating, not throwing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:38 am

"Gh-!?" Aito felt his eye twitch at the comment, "I was her tracker, I had to know that shit!"

Whether he'd been heard or not, he couldn't be one-hundred percent sure, because as he spoke he had to immediately look away from the gross scene before him.

Muika felt her face begin burning again at the kiss, unable to help but avert her eyes and stare directly down at the food after he'd done so; she gave a small nod at his apology, "I...It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:53 am

Iyuki utterly ignored that tracker comment. These two were in denial, but they were like siblings. Instead he brushed back hair from her face and smiled. "Do not worry. Please?"

She still seemed quiet, and even with Aito right there... Muika's well being came first. He felt bad for having been so forceful if it had her like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:02 am

"I-I'm not worried, I'm fine. Really..." Muika replied, glancing over to Iyuki as he brushed some of her hair back, attempting to give him at least a small smile to hopefully reassure him.

Aito continued eating, he was in no way gonna butt into...into that. Gyouza came first, not their gross fluff shit.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 am

The small smiled helped and Iyuki moved to sit back down, about to go back to his food before... Tears welled up in his eyes. HOW had he forgotten this!? He turned to Aito and wiped his eyes with a handkerchief he pulled from the fluffy pink apron he wore still and tried to give a soothing smile.

"I am so sorry for my horrible brother, stealing away your love. He is a miserable person!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 am

L-Love!?

For a few moments, Aito looked shocked, and it was good he hadn't been eating or drinking anything or he might have choked. Love? Stealing it away?

What the hell was he talking- Wait...Oh God damn it....

Aito let out a breath, "We weren't dating, it wasn't love."

He and Selena had met literally the day before they'd come along to get information from Muika!

Muika glanced over to Aito at his response, blinking once but otherwise keeping her mouth shut. This was still a subject she still didn't know what to think about. Iyuki had...made sense when he explained it that day but...Aito? Love? Weird...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:53 am

"But she confessed... Oh! Oh...I see..." Iyuki pointed out, confused and trying to be helpful. Did this man instead break her heart!? Well if he did not love her, it was only to be expected. Still, for her to have run into the arms of his brother... her heart broken twice in a few days time?

Iyuki brought out another handkerchief and wiped his teary eyes. "The poor woman, driven into the arms of my brother to console herself after such an awful rejection."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:57 am

"Wh...I didn't reject her! That...That was an act, what happened here!" Aito quickly responded, once he'd understood what had crossed Iyuki's mind.

What...That had been a damn act to get them out of there faster! All an act!

Muika took a short glance between Iyuki and Aito, blinking at the latter before moving to take a sip from her drink. She...Had it been an act?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: