(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:23 am

"...But she spoke so convincingly." Iyuki's eyes watered more, his face taking on that of a kicked baby animal. Whether it be a puppy or kitten or baby fox, they watered and he wiped them.

He was obviously upset by this chain of events, his heart broken. They...had tricked him...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:36 am

"Gh-!?" Aito blinked, not knowing what more he could really say to the now obviously upset Iyuki. Why was it so damn devastating!? What the hell did it matter that it hadn't been a relationship!?

Muika had glanced over to give Aito another short glare, hopefully getting across that just shutting up would be the best choice, and stop making things worse. After glaring at Aito, she turned her attention to Iyuki, reaching out to grasp the end of his sleeve as some small attempt at comfort.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:49 am

Iyuki did not hear the sound of Aito's confusion, instead he was focused on sad moping upsetness. At least Muika's grip on his sleeve obviously calmed, his sniffles fading as did his tears. He gave her a warm smile, a brave one. He was getting over his trauma. "I-I am so sorry... for such an unseemly outburst."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:56 am

"..." Aito blinked again, again...what the hell? Why the hell did it matter so much? Seriously...just...what?

Muika managed a smile in return for the one Iyuki gave her, her grip on his sleeve tightening slightly before she shook her head. "It's okay."

This was something Aito still didn't know what to make of either. Those two...Gross...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:44 am

Aito was silent for the whole affair, Iyuki still a bit upset with himself so he could not face the young man. Sighing, he gave a small nod as his smile faded. Picking at his food now, he tried to become calm once more. It was slow going, and a gyouza made a trip around his plate before he did, but finally Iyuki's happy demeanor returned. He smiled and clapped his hands, as if the whole episode had never happened. Glancing between the two with a pleased grin, he spoke. "So, who wants desert?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am

Muika was a bit concerned for Iyuki as his smile faded and he went silent, but when his smile returned she felt relieved.

Then he'd asked...that...

How...how was she supposed to respond when Aito was here!? It was just a simple question but...answering, yes dessert....was...with Aito here...felt...very hard to do. Aito wasn't giving much of an answer either, simply averting his eyes and running a hand through his hair to ruffle it slightly.

After a moment, Muika finally forced herself to give...a movement that could signify a nod.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:11 am

Iyuki just sparkled hopefully as he looked between them. The sparkles never faded as neither gave an utterly affirmative response... But neither said no either. Thinking for a moment, his brain figured it out when Muika gave a tiny little signal and nodded.

"All right!" Iyuki smiled at both of them and stood, before coming back after pulling the treat out of the fridge. It was...rather fancy. He had made it at work in preparation, having asked and been given permission. They had all the items needed to make such a thing.

Carrying it, three dessert plates and a knife, he made it to the table with no incident. Setting the cake down, he beamed. "Tada!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 am

This guy...made this? Aito had to blink again; the food had been...good, although he could only barely admit that, but the guy could make and decorate sweets like this too...? How the hell had a guy like this gotten himself mixed up with the likes of them...?

Muika, while giving no outward response, there was a certain glint in her eye that signified that yes, this looked good. If Aito weren't here, she felt that...maybe she could have given more but...oh well...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:26 am

Looking at both the reactions, his sparkle grew as he realized Muika was eagerly awaiting her chocolate sweet. Aito seemed... confused? He just blinked and said nothing. Iyuki took that to mean he wanted some.

Cutting three slices, one a bit smaller for Muika because of her slowly having grown much stronger stomach, he handed the other two theirs before sitting down himself. Waiting with a patient and happy air for them to try it, he watched somehow while smiling with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:32 am

Both of them, after a moment, moved to eat; their reactions were similar in the sense that one had to look, Aito having looked a bit surprised for a moment before catching himself and averting his eyes, and Muika ate in small bites...though that sparkle was still in her eye as she did so.

Quiet reactions, but their signals spoke volumes.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:41 am

Iyuki noticed and noted both reactions with glee. They adored it!

"I made this at work because of the items needed there for such delicate work. If I had a set here it would be so much easier. Alas... The Manager and owner is very nice, she lets me make as many as I wish to take home as well as the ones we sell!" He beamed, explaining a bit before taking a bite himself. It was rather good, but he had gone heavier on the sweeter end to please Muika. Normally this cake would be a bit less sweet to balance out the marzipan kittens on top. "Whenever you wish to come over Aito and have some, I generally take home cakes that have minor mess ups or overstock. I do not mind sharing, I can start to bring more home instead of the few if you wish some as well?"

That is unless he decided to take Iyuki's flyer and get hired... Then he would just be offered them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:46 am

"A-Ah..." Aito responded after having swallowed his bite...how was...he supposed to respond to that? He couldn't just give a simple...yeah whatever. "...M..Mn..."

Did that guy really think coming over was the best idea? Sure, he was doing a decent job of keeping the fighting to a minimum now...

Muika gave no sign of her reaction towards Iyuki's invitation, but...really...how was that going to work? If Aito came around more often...blegh...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:59 am

"I suppose that sounds means...I will do this but I will not speak of it? I am not...fluent in Tsundere." Iyuki spoke the last part mostly to himself. He looked to Muika as if asking for an explanation of the terms. He would rather like the young man to visit, it would be nice to make a new friend. His smile was sweet and caring as he glanced between the two.

It was rather obvious he'd like to see more of Aito.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 am

"Gh-!?" He...He was not a damn tsundere! What...Why the hell did everyone think that he was, damn it!? He wasn't!

Muika had moved a hand to her mouth, covering as if to be polite but really there was a small smile behind it, one that maybe Iyuki could notice. She did however, give a small nod to his words.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:12 am

Aito seemed shocked, as any good Tsundere would and Muika's amused nod and hidden smile made him sure of it. Iyuki pointed out in a happy and innocently helpful tone, "But you are rather like one. I am sure you have other sides, but your actions right now and sounds are rather... I could lend you an anime with someone much like you in traits. It is called Toradora."

He nodded thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:18 am

"Gh...I don't need anything." Aito replied, stuffing another bite into his mouth, glancing away as he chewed and swallowed. He wasn't a damn tsundere...

Muika simply blinked at Aito's unspoken but obvious denial before eventually returning her attention to her food and Iyuki.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:27 am

"All right. I have a lot of movies as well you can borrow if you wish. And games!" Iyuki smiled more, sparkles floating off of him and getting closer to Aito. He...was trying...to be friends...so hard. So hard...

His friendship sparkles would reach the man, they would.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:35 am

"Gh...gh..." He didn't need anything...

Iyuki...really wanted a friendship with Aito...Muika couldn't imagine why but...He seemed intent on getting through to him somehow. Aito though...

"Mm, I don't think he'd ever show any signs of acceptance up front, Iyuki." Muika replied, "he is a tsundere after all..."

"Grk! Wha-!" Aito cut himself off, as he'd almost retorted back with a not-so-nice response. God damn it... She...They weren't allowed to fight, but...this way...God damn it!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:45 am

"...So I must...give him the movies and hope he enjoys them?" Iyuki turned to Muika, smiling still as his sparkles continued to radiate towards the grumpy Tsundere. She seemed to understand Aito as much as Aito understood her. Siblings indeed.

That could be a good plan. Turning back to the young man who was agitated, he smiled still. "What kinds of stories do you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:09 am

He didn't need anything! They...He just wasn't getting it, and garbage certain wasn't helping! Damn it! What the hell...

"Mm, I guess..." Muika replied, giving a small shrug; perhaps?

Aito could only sputter occasionally, not knowing how to respond...He didn't...need...anything...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:27 am

Iyuki just beamed at Aito as Muika spoke. He waited for an answer. He just waited, with the patience of a saint.

Waiting. Smiling. Sparkles almost touching Aito now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:32 am

"Gh...g...gh..." Aito blinked again, still mentally cursing to himself about this whole scenario. Just...ghuh...God damn it... "...tch."

"I think that was his sign of giving in." Muika replied after taking another sip from her drink, not even looking at Aito.

"You-!" Gh...Since when was he the one on the leash!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:35 am

Iyuki's head went back to Muika's with a bright smile. "Thank you Love for your translations!"

The sparkles overwhelmed, breaking over Aito's body and forming an impenetrable contract of friendship. He was stuck, trapped like a mouse. He would never break this. Iyuki turned that happy, utterly pleased smile on Aito.

"If you are done I can show you my collection then."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 am

Muika attempted not to react at the term, but her face did obviously redden. She couldn't...just not react...

Aito, had he not been so caught up in his frustration, would have likely been disgusted by the two...but alas, he was still unable to speak...unable to make insults when they were very much needed...

"...Whatever."

"'Go for it.' I assume." Muika honestly had no idea, but this was the only way she could truly get back at Aito for his attitude earlier when she hadn't been able to with real violence.

If Muika had even bothered to look at Aito, perhaps she might of caught his "I'll kill you." glare but...she wasn't looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:52 am

Iyuki saw Muika's blush but did not seem to understand where it was coming from at the moment, but smiled more as she continued to be extremely helpful and talkative in explaining. Turning back to Aito, he smiled more. "So that means it is okay! How nice. I shall learn Tsundere and be able to communicate with you fully one day Otouto."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: