(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:21 am

Muika continued touching him, happy with the responses he was giving her; she wanted to touch him more, if it made him feel this good, whenever he touched her it always felt amazing...

Hearing him moan her name, she couldn't stop another sound from passing her lips, his name coming out a moment later. She was making him feel good, she was happy.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:00 am

Muika's intention to make Iyuki feel good was working, the young man turning to putty under her actions. His mouth could barely kiss her shoulder and neck before soft moans took over, his hand barely able to touch Muika's chest in return. His name on her lips made him shiver strongly.

"So...good..." He moaned lightly, wanting to make sure Muika knew how much it was affecting him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:18 am

Even though he couldn't touch as properly due to his reactions, it was still good to see how much she was affecting him, that she was touching him properly. His own moans were making her react, smaller noises escaping her on the occasion.

"I...Iyuki..." She was making him feel good, his reactions and words confirming that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:05 am

"M-Mm?" Iyuki got out through his small moaning that question, pulling back his head to look at Muika. Was there something...she needed? Was he not touching her enough? His face was flushed from pleasure at least, small panting breaths escaping him. Did she want more...?

His hand attempted to move down again. He wanted to go at her pace, even if it was killing him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:13 am

"M-mm...n-nothing...I...was just..." happy she was making him feel so good? Sh...She felt that, but also... "Do...you think we s-should..." A small breath escaped her as she felt Iyuki's hand attempt to move down. "...w-we're still...d-dressed...kinda..."

Right now, even if they hardly had much on at all it...was still an obstacle.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:25 am

Muika broke off her words, causing Iyuki to smile. She had just had to say his name then? Iyuki's smile was rather soft even as it was broken by sounds. Do you think...dressed...

Piercing his mind filled with thoughts of what her hand was doing, clothes were in the way? Yes! They were... They had to go. Groaning lightly he nodded and moved slightly. If she let...go he would strip. Strip so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:36 am

As Iyuki moved slightly, Muika let go of him; his nod confirmed that he'd understood what she'd been trying to say, and she let him move back. Without the clothes things would be better, nothing would be in the way then...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 am

Iyuki rid himself of the wretched underwear, having fallen backwards onto the bed. He was laying there, struggling with it for a moment before it was tossed physically across the room. Panting lightly he stared up at Muika and smiled softly. "...I am...where...I should be...then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:51 am

Muika went to remove what she was still wearing, though stopping; did...he want to remove them? As that thought passed her mind, her thoughts were interrupted by Iyuki's question. Where...he should...

"Ah..mm...we could...if it's easier...like that one time." If it would be easier on him, his arm was almost healed but not all the way, so it would probably be troublesome if he remained...on top...? "A-Also did....did you want to..."

Her hand tugged at the shirt that was still technically on her, it was just completely unbuttoned now...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:05 am

"..." Iyuki nodded, reluctantly. Muika would be upset and probably not allow them to do this if he hurt himself or strained his arm. It was best to be careful now than... even in his not thinking state he knew that...

Eyes widening as she tugged at the shirt... he shook his head and muttered... "I-I would like...to see you do it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:18 am

"W-We can...go back to...the o-other way when you're arm heals...I-I just don't want you to hurt..." Muika said, noticing that reluctant nod of his. She...it felt good however, she was still...a bit shy at times about the being on top thing...

If her face wasn't already red from everything they'd been doing, it would definitely be burning now thanks to his following words. He wanted to...see her do it...

She gave a small nod, her hands moving to the shirt as she moved to remove it first; she ignored the burning in her face once it was off before moving closer to him as she slid her underwear off, tossing both to the side.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:06 am

Iyuki wasn't sure if he wouldn't like her to do this again...when it was required. He felt he might sometimes... Watching her red face, he bit back a smile. Part of him had wanted such a reaction and he almost felt bad for that.

Still he could not ignore the burning in his face as she did, watching and breathing a bit heavier from the actions. As she moved closer, his good hand reached out to touch her cheek before sliding into her hair. Gulping, he was blushing still. "Did...you want...to?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:14 am

Feeling his hand move to her hair, she automatically leaned into his touch; she couldn't help it, when he teased or played with her hair she always loved it.

Though his next question brought her attention back to him, "Ah...mm...want...want...us to?...I-I." She gave a small, almost unnoticeable nod...if she had misunderstood the question her response would make her feel more than a little embarrassed, but she'd hide that as well as she could. "I-If you mean...po-positioning, I don't mind...either way."

She just had to get less shy about the one they'd been doing...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:33 am

Iyuki gave a nod, still blushing. He wanted them to. Very much so. He was burning with that want to do so, his hand despite how much Muika loved it, moved from her hair and down her neck and shoulder. He gave her a smile and panted as his hand slipped from her body to his own. He felt weird but he grabbed himself to help her, looking a bit away in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 am

Once his hand had moved from her hair, Muika got closer and moved onto him like they'd done before. She moved herself down on him after he'd went to help her; a moan escaped her as she did so, pleasure replacing that embarrassment she'd just been feeling, a couple of smaller sounds following after.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:55 am

Iyuki moaned lightly, his hips moving slightly as Muika slowly moved herself onto him. His embarrassed blush replaced by an aroused one, his hand moving from himself as Muika seemed to have it well in hand... Her soft moan and sounds caused his hips to move lightly again, his eyes closer as his hand slid up her leg.

He couldn't assure her of how good it felt, merely just nod a bit and squeeze her leg. Really good. It felt really good.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:01 am

Muika began moving on Iyuki after she'd felt his hips move, unable to stop another moan from escaping as his hand found her leg. It felt good, really good. One of her hands moved to his chest and slid downward, wanting to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:17 am

Iyuki just moaned in response to Muika, his hand moving slowly to her hips and then between her legs. He'd...read this would feel really good for her and if she enjoyed this enough... it'd ease her worries...

Well he might have been thinking those thoughts if he was coherent, all he could remember though was this would make her feel amazing and he wanted to do it. Her moans sounded wonderful, almost as good as her hands that were touching him while he stared up at her. He...loved her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:27 am

More small moans escaped her, especially when she felt Iyuki's hand move from her hip to between her legs. It was a repeating thought, but it felt really good; she couldn't help but react, and after another moan escaped his name followed soon after.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:34 am

Iyuki felt amazingly good, her motions plus those moans making him shake slightly under her. As she moaned his name, his head had to turn slightly though his eyes stayed on her. The casted arm moving up to his lips as if to muffle all these moans. It did not seem to help much. His moans were still rather loud.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:39 am

Even if it was her instinct to try to muffle herself, when it came to doing this she always fought back the urge to do so. This was...one way she could respond to him without...without getting shy about it. She wanted him to know how good he made her feel, she loved him...and trying to hide it wouldn't be...wouldn't be good.

It all felt...amazingly good. The moving...the touching, and his moaning. She couldn't help but react rather strongly to him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:46 am

Iyuki wasn't sure how much longer he could last with Muika on him, moving and making noises and looking so gorgeous like that. Those moans killed him, she never hid them or tried... It was as if she wanted him to always hear how he made her feel.

Moaning himself, his hand never stopped touching her as he shook lightly under her. He had to make sure she felt good first though, he could come right after...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:53 am

Iyuki's name escaped her again, her hand tensing as she responded to him; she wouldn't last much longer, she...she felt sure of that, and after a moment another moan escaped her soon after she'd felt Iyuki retract his hand, her climax following shortly after as his name escaped her again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:03 am

Muika's movements and reaction left Iyuki groaning, holding back until he heard his name moaned and felt her climax on top of him. His groans turned into a loud moaning of her name as he too climaxed, the feeling of her doing so plus the moaning of his name being too much to handle. "M-Muika!"

Breathing heavy, he shook just a bit as he finished... amazingly good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:15 am

Her breathing was heavy, but she managed a small smile for him after a few moments, leaning forward enough to rest on him lightly. She...wanted to kiss him, but their breathing should...should calm down first.

Still...

"I...I love you..." She...She wanted to say it first, if she said it first then...then it would maybe come off like she was just responding. Her smile was a bit shy, but she meant it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: