(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:25 am

Muika's smile made one appear on Iyuki's face, his smile soft as his arm moved up to hold Muika close as she laid on him. He rubbed her back lightly, breathing heavy still but it was quickly calming down. As Muika spoke his favorite words though, he let out a soft chuckle and planted a kiss on her head. "I love you as well."

He meant it ever bit as much as he had those few days ago, more if that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:36 am

Muika's smile grew a little at Iyuki's words, unable to help a small giggle of her own escaping as he moved to kiss her head; after that sound had come out though...she still seemed a little surprised to hear it.

A bit embarrassed by it, she attempted to burying her face against his neck.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:46 am

Muika's giggles were such a rare thing, Iyuki's smile couldn't help how bright it was as his lips rested against her head. Rubbing her back softly still, he gave a small nuzzle. "Thank you for today. You were really nice and you cleaned up so well. It helped so much..."

He hadn't thanked you for her hard work today, not killing Aito and cleaning up after dinner. It was very sweet of her... He should thank her while he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 am

"Mm...W-Welcome..." It hadn't been much, the cleaning...she wanted to help out more with that to begin with. Aito...as much as she didn't like him, she'd stick by Iyuki's wishes on the matter, even if it was hard to do so...

Today...overall, once she'd gotten home anyway, hadn't been too bad. She'd been happy to come back after being weirded out by...

"Mm..." Wait...The stuff from today...and earlier she'd agreed to... "I-Iyuki...?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:57 am

Iyuki was just happy to lay here with her for now, he had been so happier earlier that she had been so polite to Aito as well. They had their differences in the past... But both needed a chance to move on from everything and Aito had...literally nothing in this place.

Muika made a sound before speaking his name, questioningly and he moved his hand up to hair to play with a few strands across her back. "Yes? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:10 am

"Y-You said...you wanted to walk me to work tomorrow...if so then...t-there's something you should probably...know..."

She wouldn't just go back on her agreement and say he couldn't walk her, he'd seemed happy to hear her agree...and how was it fair that she sometimes visited his work but he couldn't hers?

"I've wanted to tell you...for a long time now, but...I get worried about...you worrying...but I'm...I hate keeping it from you..." She continued, still hiding some in his neck. "I...I don't really work at just a bookstore..."

Her hands clenched on him, hesistant in her words but...she was tired from keeping this from him. She hated how she was so afraid of telling him. She knew she just didn't want to worry him but...

"I-It's...a...the bookstore's a front, and the real shop is...it deals with selling things to spiritually aware humans. I keep watch on the bookstore part of it but...but I also...keep any hollows that come around away from the place..."

Sometimes there were good days were none showed up, sometimes there could be about three or four...

After his accident, she...she'd gotten even more afraid of telling him; he'd gotten that hurt...so what would telling him that she fought multiple hollows that could cause just as much damage almost every work day? Even if she could fight...still....
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:24 am

Iyuki was quiet as Muika spoke. Her work was not... His smile disappeared as confusion replaced it. What was this about not... being a bookstore? She was so hesitant, him having felt her hand clench on him but he wanted to listen without saying anything until she was done.

She fought them... all the time... All the time! Iyuki's eyes were wide and he shook just slightly.

She hadn't told him, obviously because she was worried about him worrying. Even if Muika hadn't said this, he would have guessed it. It was obvious, he did worry and now he worried more. A shop like that...she had made quite a bit more than he was expecting her to.

Sighing softly, Iyuki pushed down his panic and initial freaking out in his head. It... "...I guess I should make heartier lunches for you then so you have the extra energy to deal with the hollows."

"You are an amazing fighter... I am sure you will be safe just for me though? S-So... I never have to worry too much right?" Iyuki's voice cracked just a bit but he quickly moved on. She...did not need to worry over him worrying! He would be behind her no matter what she did! He kissed her head softly. "I trust that you knew and still know what you are doing. Just be extra safe."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:36 am

Had...He been shaking?

Muika had her eyes clamped shut, but at his words she had to look up, her eyes widened. He was...he was pushing it down. His worry...that shaking and...the crack in his voice just now.

She moved herself a bit closer up to him, her arms moving up as well to put him in a light embrace. "Y-You're hiding it...I-I'm...I'm really sorry I never told you earlier...I-I wanted to...but I didn't...a-and I'm sorry."

She didn't know what she could really do, he was obviously more worried than he was letting on, just from those little tells she'd noticed. He...He had the right to worry if he felt it! She...They were both worried about worrying each other...but...

"I-I always make sure to never get a scratch...not one..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:46 am

"I am trying to control it... Of course I would be worried, I do worry so much but it is not an unbearable one. Your apology...does make me feel a bit better and you are forgiven for keeping it from me. Please do not keep such things from me again?" Iyuki's voice was soft, but he smiled softly as he played with her hair. Muika needed comfort, but he also had...wanted to hear an apology. He loved her and she him. Important things like this needed to be shared when they happened, not weeks later!

Her reassurance made him smile, and he offered something that might ease his worries a bit. "We should get you another set of clothing. One that you can use to fight in without worry. Maybe something like The Goddess' body suit, the armored one I have seen her in sometimes when fighting hollows?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:58 am

"Mm, promise." Muika replied, "S-Sometimes...there's not any hollows at all. S-So it's not like it's every time I go to work...just sometimes...a-and other times they're usually really weak..."

She wanted to reassure him, give him...something that could maybe relieve him some. She wouldn't keep things like this from him, not anymore...it...it was important they tell each other things...No matter how worried she was about saying anything, she needed to bite past it...it'd work out better than keeping it to herself.

"B-Body suit?" She seemed...surprise by that, maybe even a bit embarrassed. "I-It's...I don't need..."

B-bodysuits stuck to its wearer! Th...It'd be weird! She didn't need one of those!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:06 am

"I see...that is a relief as well. I will attempt to squash my worry to reasonable levels then." He was definitely relieved, his smile showing that as his body calmed itself. It no longer shook and his voice had leveled out, no more random squeaks.

"There seem to be armored ones with padding that can take hits. I saw The Goddess go through a tree or two once." Iyuki nodded, he needed to get Muika one of these. It was decided... He really needed her to have extra protection for his piece of mind. Leggings and skirts did not cut it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:11 am

"B-b...but t-those types of things f-fit to the wearers f-form...I..." She'd die of embarrassment! W-Wearing one of those things just-! I-It'd close to...to wearing nothing at all! Sh...n-not in public! That...That was...

She was...was really happy she'd been able to relieve some of his worries, he'd stopped his shaking and his voice had evened out but...but the talk of a bodysuit...!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:17 am

"You wear it under your clothes. And it looked rather padded, even clinging to the form. With your skirt on, and sweater it would just look like leggings and the long sleeves would cover it!" Iyuki nodded, solemnly. He wanted more protection for her and that was something they could hide under her clothes.

His eyes stared rather intensely, wanting to convey that it would make him at ease moreso.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:22 am

"Mm...b..." That...D-Damn it...he...She couldn't argue against the hiding part...it-it'd feel weird...but..but that wasn't really an excuse...

Looking at his expression only proved to shatter what little fight in this she still had after her argument had been retorted against...he...

"...I-If...it'll make you worry less..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:30 am

"It would. I shall request of the Goddess to help you find one... Somehow. Maybe ones like that are only found in the afterlife?" Iyuki realized a large problem with his getting Muika one. How? Where did one GET one that was function over form? He wanted a protective one, not one that showed... no matter how gorgeous Muika was.

His hand played lightly in her hair as he nuzzled her softly again. "I just wish you to be as safe as I can. If...thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:36 am

Only found in the afterlife? That...how would that even be possible? They couldn't get something like that from there unless...which wasn't an option, wasn't at all.

As he played with her hair, she leaned into his touch, and when he moved to nuzzle her she responded with a small movement of her own. "Mm...I-I understand...w-welcome."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 am

"We shall figure something out. Should you contact the Goddess or shall I? I could always contact Lord Aoyama... I wished to ask a favor of him in any case." Iyuki smiled as Muika responded, loving that she loved how much HE loved her hair. He played with more, rubbing softly to make her more pleased.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:53 am

"I-I can...if it's troublesome but...if you have something to ask him that could work too." Muika replied, the request itself would be embarrassing but...she wanted to keep Iyuki reassured. That was what was important.

She couldn't stay very worried or embarrassed on the subject for long, as the hair playing was a good distraction. It felt nice, she couldn't help but lean into his touch.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:07 am

Iyuki played with Muika's hair more, smiling and laughing lightly. "I shall then. You should still her, she has not seen either of us in a while and it may cheer her up. If she needs cheering, but she is your friend so you should see her regardless just for yourself."

Muika was leaning into his touch, his plan was working! Soothe her with this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:11 am

"Mm...I will." Muika agreed, it...had been awhile, and they'd never given Aoi a notice they'd moved in the place...it'd all just happened so suddenly, and there'd been stuff going on...it would probably be a good idea to call her or message her sometime soon.

As Iyuki continued playing with her hair, she kept close to his touch, having moved her head down some though to rest on him while he enjoyed her hair.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 am

Iyuki gave a large yawn, his hand never stopping its playing. Muika seemed to be getting comfortable on him but that would not do for sleep... Well maybe it could? Not wanting her to move, he played with her hair softly as he reached with his broken and healing arm to pull the covers over them in a taco like shell.

"Shall we try sleeping like this or would you be more comfortable in another position?" Iyuki spoke softly, he did not intend to move too much more before sleeping... But Muika needed to be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:22 am

Muika felt the blanket over them as Iyuki pulled it up, sleep would be good...she was getting pretty sleepy herself...

"I-If you want me to move I can...I don't want you to be uncomfortable..." He hadn't complained so far, and had seemed rather content about their position, which is why she had yet to move; if he thought it might be bad though she could.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:28 am

"I am perfect right here. We can shower in the morning together again." Iyuki's hands slowed just a slight bit as he started drowsing, the warmth of Muika and their blanket soothing him. He shifted just slightly, getting his head positioned just right for sleeping before smiling.

"Sleep well Muika. Have sweet dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 am

"M-Mm...'kay." Muika had no objects, that seemed alright with her. As Iyuki positioned his head, she moved to shut her eyes, giving a small nod against him at his goodnight.

"Night, Iyuki...you too...sleep well..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:51 am

Iyuki made a small little happy laugh before he drifted off. His hand was still in her hair but...that was not an issue. He liked it there, it was soft and begged for his attention... Falling asleep with a small smile on his face, he mumbled something about kitten soft hair...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: