(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LOVE GOOD TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:02 pm

"Ah..." She was...really excited about this. Aito was sure to lock up before allowing Miyako to begin tugging him off towards the karaoke place.

She wanted to hear him sing that badly?

Well, she was going to get to hear him...so it would only be a bit before she got that. Now on her birthday was as good a time as any for her to hear it...

He gave another noise, signally a "Welcome" at her thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:19 pm

"Sorry...about earlier. I was really pushy and stuff. I-I'm sorry." Miyako's voice was soft, but she turned back with a soft smile after a bit of pulling the man down the sidewalk. Hibiki was really quiet, but he was normally...but she was worried...but...

So many buts. Miyako turned her attention on walking again and tried to cheer up again. She'd apologized and it was all she could do! Besides it was her 18th birthday! You were supposed to do something super special for it... Though she wasn't sure if this all didn't count.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:25 pm

"s'Fine..." She was worried about being pushy, but...in actuality would they even get anywhere if she wasn't? It was a hard thing to admit, but... He wasn't one to talk without proper egging...

He struggled, and could barely get words out when pushed, but...he still managed...which was the best anyone could really hope for.

"y'Dont need to apologize for it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:44 pm

"I...want to though. I hate pushing you. I know its...better for you? Sometimes... but I still don't like it." Miyako shook her head, looking over her shoulder again and then shaking it more after staring up at him.

"Even if you feel like I don't, I feel like I should. S-So um... yes. I apologized..." She gave him a little laugh and turned to look ahead again. Where was the karaoke place again? It was odd coming from this direction towards it instead of how she did from the school...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:52 pm

"Mn..." Fine then... If she wanted to apologize still then she could apologize, he'd already said there was no need for her too, but if she still felt the need then she could.

He needed the pushing, but there was nothing to be helped if she didn't like doing it, he wasn't going to push her to push him.

Karaoke place... He really hadn't gone since that time with Selena so... He didn't know where it was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:00 am

There were a few around so it wasn't as if she could get too lost and with the apology if not...accepted but said, there wasn't much else Miyako felt she could say on that subject.

Pushing Hibiki was... hard to do but important but... She'd think on it. Later.

Pausing at an intersection, she looked around and tried to get her bearings while blinking. "Hm... I think if you were coming from the school it'd be... a left? So right for us."

"That seemed about right!" She giggled softly over her little pun of sorts, glancing back to check on Hibiki as she lead him down a more familiar street.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:08 am

Aito left directions up to Miyako, following her lead on where to go. He listened as she attempted to figure out which way to go, and what turns to take, giving a small nod as she looked back at him and giggled.

So right then.

"Ah..."

He wasn't sure how they'd go about it once they got there. Miyako...would probably want him to sing first. He didn't mind, but...

Song selection...

The hell was he supposed to do about that? Hn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:01 am

A few moments of walking later, Miyako noticed the karaoke place, pretty empty this time of day. No one really came this early, though it was definitely open. "Aha! I was right. Right..again.. haha..."

She giggled softly to herself, still rather amused by the whole right and right play on words before tugging Hibiki along as her excitement grew. Songs! All the songs...Hibiki might not know them or how to sing them but he would be fine she bet! He was good at picking things up fast, so it shouldn't be too hard.

It wasn't like she'd be upset if he messed up either.

Smiling as she pushed the door open, she held it for Hibiki to pass through too and led him into the lobby. "Here I'll get us a room!"

It meant she had to let go of his hand but she did it, moving to the counter and the bored clerk there. She quickly got a room number and slip, putting it into her pocket before heading to the stairs with a grin. "Its up here it seems."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:11 am

They luckily found the place with no problems, and Aito glanced around as he followed Miyako inside the building, not minding being tugged along in the slightest it seemed. The place was mostly empty, though he guessed it was due to the time of day...these places seemed like they were more popular at night.

He let Miyako handle getting the room, releasing her hand as she headed up to the desk to get the room number and slip.

"Mn." With a nod, he followed Miyako up the stairs towards their room.

At this point, he almost had to wonder how she'd react to hearing him sing... She liked his voice from what he already knew...hn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:19 am

Miyako smiled at Hibiki before bounding down the hallway to the room, opening it and hurrying over to one of the couches. She set her bag on the table and stretched before leaning down to put in an order for drinks... nothing alcoholic. "What would you like to drink? I am not getting snacks since we are getting some later...but drinks for singing would be good!"

She was getting a mixed fruit juice one and a few tea cans... Her green eyes were sparkling, matching the ribbon hanging close to them as she tilted her head to the side. Hibiki would sing soon but she wasn't going to let his throat get all sore! Miyako's hand patted the couch seat next to her, wanting him close...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:24 am

Drinks?

"Anything's fine...just have what you have." He'd just drink whatever she got, so she could just get extra of whatever she was getting. He wasn't particularly picky about drink selection.

Seeing her pat at the couch seat he stepped over to her, seating himself next to her as she put in orders for drinks.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:36 am

"All right!" Miyako put in the order and smiled, leaning against Hibiki for a moment in an affectionate gesture before pulling the book of songs onto her lap and leaning back. "Hmm... do you want to sing first? I can do it if you don't. There's lots of songs though so I'll help as best I can if you see a song that you like the title of."

She scooted the book so he could look too, them sharing it for choosing out songs to sing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:39 am

"Hn..." Aito looked down at the book as Miyako scooted closer to him, he really didn't recognize any of the songs but... "...I don't mind who goes first, for me...if you want just...pick a song at random..."

There were quite a few...

He had no idea where to start, and he wasn't sure if Miyako had specifics she wanted to hear...so he'd just asked her to choose at random.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:45 am

"Well I did want to hear you sing, so I'll go after you! Hm, a song then... I'll pick one sort of at random, there's duets and stuff so if I pick too random it might just end up on one of those." Miyako listened to Hibiki before nodding firmly, if this was what he wanted and he was unsure this was her duty as his sweetheart to help him.

Her finger went down the rows, looking and looking for one that was at least more familiar to her and that she felt might be nice for him... Nothing like Koshitantan or anything! That'd be bad...

"How about... Tsukiakari? Its a really cool song. I think it might be easy for you to sing?" Miyako's finger paused on one title she sort of recognized in passing, remembering it was something not too bad. It was actually really nice, even if she couldn't sing it well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:51 am

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod, watching as she attempted to file down the rows of songs to pick one out. They should definitely avoid songs like Koshitantan...that would be...

So safe was the way to go, they'd just find songs that were good but also not...explicit.

Tsukiakari?

He blinked at the title, listening to what Miyako had to say about the song before giving a nod; "Sounds fine..."

He'd sing that one then...didn't seem like it'd be a problem.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:57 am

"Okay! I'll find a song for myself after I set it up." Miyako grinned more, happy Hibiki seemed fine with this song. Nice and safe! He seemed to be counting on her to find songs and set this up, so she was going to do her best!

Besides she'd finally get to hear him sing! Inputting the song into the console, she pulled out the microphone and handed it over before scooting down the couch a bit so she could watch him. "Tada~ All set, 'Biki. You know what to do."

She smiled and sparkled, almost quivering with her excitement as she wondered if he could sing nicely or even better than nicely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:12 am

Nodding, Aito accepted the mic after Miyako had input the song. He didn't stand or anything, though he already knew he wasn't planning on doing so as his eyes went to the screen that would produce the music and lyrics for him.

He tried not to pay attention to how much Miyako was apparently sparkling at this. She seriously wanted to hear him that badly?

The tune started, giving him a general idea of what the song would be like before the lyrics appeared and he began singing.

Easy enough song...though of course like any song he'd need to put some emotion into it...no problem. It was just a song.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:25 am

Miyako didn't think Hibiki would stand at all and just grinned as her suspicions were proven immediately correct. The man just sat there as the music started and she waited...and waited...the sparkles not dimming one bit.

Finally though the vocal bits appeared and... Miyako died. She died a sweet death. That...emotion... and voice... Whatever she had been expecting and imagining, it wasn't have as good as this. She fell over sideways with a little eep, laying against the back of the couch with the biggest grin and brightest red face.

Singing Hibiki was a national treasure. She needed him to always sing forever, always.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:30 am

His focus was on the song, but his eyes did briefly go over to Miyako as she...fell over? Though any concerns were easily lifted as he noticed the smile...er, grin. That happy...? Her face was as red as ever too... Did his voice really have this effect on people?

Well, Miyako was enjoying it at at least...

He turned his attention back to the song for a bit, not wanting to just suddenly start screwing up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:35 am

Miyako wanted to glomp Hibiki, but couldn't. She'd have to wait till he was done, even with that little glance over that made her want to huggle him and give him kisses. His voice was really nice singing and it made her all tingly, but not in a bad way she thought.

It just made her want to listen to it singing over and over, or dance to it... Or kiss the one singing. One hand did move to play with his hair lightly, all she allowed herself in touching him for the moment. Until the song was done...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:44 am

Feeling Miyako begin to play with his hair, he glanced over to her again, but obviously didn't seem to mind the attention. The song was more than halfway over by now, just a minute or so more to go on it.

He'd adjusted to singing this one rather easily, though it was a song with a nice pace to it so it was easy to get the hang of.

It was rare for him to put emotion into his voice, or much of it, but with songs it was necessary...

He continued singing, the final notes fading as the song ended and he lowered the mic and took a breath. Good, simple enough...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 am

Miyako was about to die, explode, something by the time Hibiki finished the song. Just amazing! She was pleased and happy, the best birthday gift of the day so far... Hearing all those emotions from his voice in that song that seemed to suit him..

As he took a breath, finished, she dove forward and wrapped her arms around him as the happiest laughter escaped her. "That was really cool Hibiki! You have the best singing, I really really like it! Thaaank yooou!"

She nuzzled his head happily, the exuberant otter expressing all her exuberance.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:59 am

Not having expected her to...suddenly jump him like that, Aito lost his balance some, nearly falling back against the couch but with his arm he caught himself and Miyako. The arm on Miyako's side moved to settle around her waist as she began nuzzling him.

"A...Ah..." Really cool? "Mn...W...Welcome."

He managed it, he'd managed that damn word... How, he didn't know, but he'd gotten it out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:11 am

Luckily Hibiki caught them before they were both pushed over by her actions, but Miyako merely giggled at the fact that she had almost tossed them both in her exuberance. The nuzzles grew a bit happier as she then kissed the side of his head a few times once he had said welcome. "You said welcome!"

His hand was nice around her waist so she only pulled back enough to look him in the eyes, her smile really pleased and happy. "Can you do another song? I'd really like it. I promise I'll sing too, I will just... it was really nice and I'd like to hear more."

She'd definitely sing but right now she was too excited over this to be able to sing anything she normally did. The presents were just piling up for her...welcome and singing and... all sorts of things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:19 am

"A-Ah..."

Yeah, he'd managed to say it...

She wanted another song? At the request Aito gave a small nod, he could do another if she wanted, though like the first she'd need to pick.

"Just pick one and I'll sing it..."

Another song, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE GOOD TIME
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next