(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LOVE GOOD TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:12 pm

"We should probably try online too. There's a few places that only list there... And you can see apartment complexes that may not have an opening now, but soon. Like leases that won't be renewed in the upcoming month?" Miyako nodded and bounced more, happy with that prospect and excited to be doing something nice on her birthday. She had yet to even notice her lack of clothing for the moment, despite how chilly it was. The young woman was just pleased to be on a happy topic again.

"I'm not hungry at the moment, but picking up cake for later would be nice? Hm... I know we had cake with my parents already, but lots of cake is never a bad thing. Maybe get ice cream too! Or something else? Like cookies... Or more pocky, that I could put on the cake to eat..." There were so many things she could do with the food options...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:22 pm

She... Did she not realize...?

"A..A..Ah..." Aito agreed, they could check online, yeah. That'd be fine, they might find something better online. "We'll...do that."

As for the food, that was fine too.

They could wait on actual food, but could get a cake for later and anything else she wanted to go with it.

"We can get whatever...you want to go with it, anything's fine." If she wanted ice cream, pocky, and all of that she could get it. It wouldn't be a problem.

Seriously did she not realize!?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Miyako did not realize, not at all due to the utter distractions from earlier and had no idea the poor man under her's dilemma...also due to current distractions. "We can still get papers? They'll have names of places too so it'll be a good thing to have to..."

"Haha don't say anything. I'd get all sorts of things and that'd be really bad. I don't think your fridge could take it... But what should we get for food otherwise? It'd be better to figure this out now instead of wandering all over... Maybe we could try the karaoke finally too!" Miyako's growing excitement didn't dim one bit as she paused her bouncing only for a moment to resume it. When she was happy she was bouncy and exuberant and now she was happy again... so she was bouncing. On his lap.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Holy shit... She didn't realize. She seriously didn't realize!

"Mi-...Miyako..." He was trying to make her realize what she was doing, bouncing on him like this...like she was.

Food. Food...

"We'll get a decent amount then..." Aito added, correcting himself. "We can...figure out...food." She... She stop- No she was starting again! "Karaoke's fine."

They go to the karaoke...they could do karaoke and get food, and cake, and all of that just...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:41 pm

"Hibiki?" Miyako's bouncing paused again as Hibiki said her name, wondering what was wrong. Maybe it had to do with the food? A decent amount made her smile and start bouncing again, grinning as she nodded. "That sounds good! Uuh, well I like a lot of things? So... Maybe udon finally. And I could... I could show you how to make your favorites! Or one of them, you pick."

"There's lots of time today so we can do all sorts of things. I'll finally get to hear you sing... This will be pretty amazing and the best birthday then." She was just off in her own little world of happiness and bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Stop....ped...

Nope. No she did not stop, he had only gotten her to stop for a short moment as she did not realize what she was currently doing.

"Mi-Miyako...bouncing..." Might as well point it out.

That was fine...fine... They could do all of that.

"Udon...s'Fine." He continued; "You can show me how to make...favorites too." She could do all of it, he didn't mind. Her birthday, she could do whatever she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:48 pm

"I am...? Its not unusual..." Miyako paused her bouncing this time for a good few moments, settling on his lap and...feeling a problem.

She squeaked and froze, eyes glancing down before she turned a bit red. That...that accounted for the... the hesitations didn't it. He had agreed with her plans... At least, but now she had no idea what to do.

Miyako had been bouncing on him for a good bit. There was no way he hadn't been... Whoops. "Oops. Sorry Hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Yup... She realized now...even if she hadn't at first after he'd said something. Now she realized... That, if she kept doing that it'd be a real problem...

"s'...s'Fine...s'Fine... Just need to...stay down for a moment." He'd just lay here, and think about other things... "Talk about something..."

Talk about something else to make him not think about problems. Distract him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:06 pm

"...U-Um its not... well um if you wanted? I mean... I don't know..." Miyako was beet red, she was just...sitting there naked... on his lap and just...he was...

How could she talk about other things!? She fidgeted without realizing it, looking away and not sure what to do... "I-I don't know...what to distract you with... T-Talking? I-I... oh! The Ribbon! Look it looks nice with my hair... color..."

Her hair was all disheveled and the ribbon was still in her hair but... it probably wouldn't help to have him looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm

"Mn...got...matches eyes...so..." Considering her eye color, he'd thought green would be a good choice, would compliment with her hair color as well since purple and green worked with one another. So he'd went with green...

He'd gotten the one with...a charm because he...it made it look nicer...he felt, and she could take the charm off and put it...somewhere else if she had wanted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 pm

"It does... You are the best." Miyako smiled and bounced in happiness as he spoke about that, once before she froze again on his lap. "Whoops! S-Sorry Hibiki! It just...made me really happy... Y-You... The charm was really cute too and perfect! I didn't want to lose it though if it fell off the ribbon, so I put it on my bracelet to keep it safe. See?"

She held up her power and most precious item, dangling it with one hand while the other turned it so he could see the seashell charm she had put in place on it. "It fits perfectly right there. I made sure to put it on before I left this morning, you were really really sleep so I didn't want to stay and keep you up."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 pm

"A-Ah..a-!" She started again! Gh...

Miyako...seemed to catch herself though as she realized she'd bounced again and he gave a small nod at her apology. "s'....s'Fine..."

He looked at the bracelet, seeing the charm that had been on the ribbon now there.

"A..Ah..." He hoped it would...be alright for when she used her abilities, but yeah...it seemed to fit just fine. "F-Fits..."

Yeah... He'd been asleep...definitely very sleepy...considering he'd taken a few hours just trying to push himself to put the damn ribbon on her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Miyako flushed as Hibiki's noise caused her to make one. "S-Sorry... sorry... D-Does it really feel that good?"

She was curious if...her bouncing on him really...set him off that badly... in the first place...

Still he seemed to see that it fit and she was positive her powers would accept that new charm as part of it! "Hehe, look with a ribbon you can do all sorts of things too! Like this."

Untying the already loose ribbon from her hair, she took it and lifted the back of her hair up to gently settle it against her throat. Lifting her head a bit, she tied it in a bow that left the two ends dangling down her bare collarbone with a grin. "See? It can also be a necklace of sorts."

Now she was...bowed like a present...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:38 pm

"Do...it enough and...yeah..."

Bouncing on him as much as she had been... Plus, if she started he knew what to expect if she didn't stop. So...yes it could do that to him...

When she asked him to look he looked, though attempted to just focus on her hair and neck as she...

"A...A..h..." This was the worst distraction...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:43 pm

"...Oh..." Miyako just turned a bit more red, wondering...if she should keep bouncing then? He seemed... Hibiki seemed really distracted still. Distracted in the affected way as his eyes attempted to look at just her neck and hair and... and apparently...failed...

She looked down, realizing what she looked like and squeaked as she brought her arms up to undo the ribbon. "U-Uh yeah... Um I am really bad at distracting you from things you don't want. I am really really bad at this. Um... um..."

The ribbon untied and hung from her neck loosely as she fidgeted more and looked around as if for another distraction. Then she realized she was fidgeting and froze for a moment before hurriedly grabbing his hands and firmly setting them on her rather bare hips. "H-Here! Hold me down if I move too much! I-I'm sorry..."

This...was...not the smartest... train of ideas...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:49 pm

The...worst...distraction...

She put his hands...on her hips. She'd placed his hands on her hips to hold her down! He... He would just... Why? Why this...

"s'....s'Fin..e..." He muttered, shutting his eyes and trying...trying to distract himself. They needed to go out, go look for papers, cake, food, and karaoke...

Distraction...just...

"Talk...about...food or something. School...something like that..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Miyako was red faced in shame and just... other things as she sat there, not looking at Hibiki as he closed his eyes and muttered that it was fine. Those hands on her hips were beginning to distract her now and she just listened to him speak before attempting to get some sort of reply out. Instead of speaking about the distractions though she just spoke what came to mind

"...W-Would it be so bad... to m-make sure you are fine...I-If... you are..." She gulped and murmured that, unsure what was so bad now that she thought of it. I-It wasn't like they were trying to avoid sex... or anything... they weren't... so why was this...something they had to avoid? O-Or distract from... Unless he didn't want sex at all?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:07 pm

"....Other stuff..." They had all that other stuff planned, they didn't need to...to think about... Besides, if they did that he'd just want to lie around afterwards in bed and not get up. "After...other stuff...if you wanted..."

Just saying that...gah...

He could just...put his focus elsewhere and if she...wanted to when they were done for the day they could... It... Well, she was staying over...so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Miyako nodded firmly, still blushing quite a bit but accepting his words. "L-Later then! We can go out and do things and um...r-relax later. Other stuff first"

Later... Her eyes looked down at his hands on her hips and her undressed state... Later...repeat...later...

"I-I should get dressed... th-then if we are going out. M-Maybe do something first and then get cakes? That way we don't have to... to worry about carrying things around." Smartest plan! Why was she still naked...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:52 pm

Aito gave a nod, and another as Miyako mentioned getting dressed and his hands loosened on her from their positions still on her hips. She could get up and change and then they could head out...then later come back and relax...

They'd handle all the shopping with food and such last, other things first...

It seemed like a plan.

"Ah...we'll do that."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Miyako smiled and pushed away all her fluster to slide off of Hibiki towards the edge of the bed, sitting there for a moment to pat her cheeks. Then she continued onto the floor to grab the dress that she quickly began to pull on, tying it around her neck before taking the green ribbon and bounding over to his bathroom.

Using the mirror, she began to carefully put her hair back up and focus on that... that only. There was nothing else but to slowly but surely work the ribbon back into some semblance of good though her hair was a bit disheveled now.

She made sure she was all set though before stepping out of the bathroom and stretching. "Whenever you are ready 'Biki!"

Definitely do not think about the fact that there was now set sex later. Nope...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Aito remained on the bed as Miyako slid off and went about getting dressed. He just thought of more distracting thoughts, about what food to possibly get later, wondering if he needed to get cat food or something just in case...there's some right? He wasn't sure just lying here...so there was no checking just yet.

So...check on cat things... Udon, they had talked about udon... so they could have it... and have cake and sweets after... They could do the kotatsu thing with the udon if Miyako wanted, it'd make sense to do so.

Cat things, possibly udon, cake...sweets...

And...gone.

Aito moved to sit up, a hand moving to his hair after he shook it out.

"Ah, ready..." He replied, moving from the bed towards the door to get his shoes on.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Miyako watched Hibiki sit up, apparently all ready now, before she hurried over and grabbed her purse. Slinging it over her shoulder, she had still utterly forgotten the gift for him back at that bench as she giggled and followed him to the door. Her shoes were easily slipped on, though she used him for support before taking his hand.

"Come on then! We'll do... Um I guess we can do the singing first? Nothing to pick up or carry from it so its easiest." Miyako positively sparkled and glowed at the thought of finally hearing Hibiki sing and on her birthday too! This was the best!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:41 pm

"Karaoke first then..." Aito agreed, giving a small nod and accepting Miyako's hand as she took it. His shoes were on and so were hers, and his wallet and phone were pocketed so it was time to head out.

They'd do that first... It was a good thing he wasn't shy about singing, he could do that easily...though he'd remain sitting down while he did it... He'd just stand around if he were standing and that'd just be dumb...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:58 pm

"Yay! Come on this way then." Miyako's excitement pushed all other thoughts away for now, much like it usually did, and she tugged Hibiki out of the door. Allowing him to lock up, she then pulled him lightly away at a quick pace.

She knew the karaoke place wasn't going anywhere but... but she was gonna get to hear him sing! "I'm gonna get to hear you singing! It should be really good, or at least just nice to hear! Ah, I'm actually really excited now that I think about it, thanks Hibiki for doing this for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE GOOD TIME
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next