(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LOVE GOOD TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Miyako's expression matched Hibiki's and she nodded slowly as she closed the phone, it being stuffed into her purse as she tried to ignore that lots and lots of people had seen it... A lot from the university ones too.

Oh no...oooh no... She saw what they were calling her before she closed it. Ikemen's girl.

Noooo.

As he lowered his head down, Miyako's arms went back around his neck and she buried her face in his hair as she pulled his head down to her shoulder. "L-Lets...go back for now...to your place. I-I don't want to think about the university ladies...they...will be asking me...things..."

She'd seen those comments too... No way did she want them asking how they met and where to find more...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:57 pm

"A...Ah.." Back to his place, yes... That sounded good, perfect for a situation like this. Home was a safe haven. They just had to make it there.

Without asking, again he simply lifted Miyako up and began walking, forcing himself to pay attention to his steps or else there might have been more humiliation from damn stumbling. No way was he gonna... No damn way...

Just make it back... just back to the apartment...

It... It... Well he'd be taking a detour back, he wasn't going to go back to the school area just to get home. Hell no...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Miyako didn't notice that she had pulled the box with the pebbles in it for Hibiki out and set it aside...She didn't notice it was left there on the bench as he picked her up. She didn't even remember it as he carried her off and she hid against him just the same as before.

They could make it through this...make it through this awful fluster and just get back to his apartment and hide. Hide in there all night. Order take out, hide under the kotatsu... Could she beat him to getting under there?

Once he set her down... it would be a scramble to see who made it...

She couldn't say part of her wasn't really happy though... He'd purposefully kissed her in public, in front of people from her school... He'd done that. It...was...her heart was beating strongly from her feelings as well as the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:17 pm

The detour took a short while longer to make it back, but with quick steps and making sure he kept to...less populated areas of the city Aito eventually made it back with Miyako in tow, not having even noticed the box she'd set aside on the bench earlier.

His focus was solely on getting back and just...getting inside and locking his door.

Heading towards his apartment, he unlocked the door as quickly as he could manage before stepping inside. Shutting the door behind him and locking it, he stepped over towards the kotatsu after and set Miyako down. Just...safe... This was safe now...

Home...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Miyako almost vibrated now with the intensity of her embarrassment, it was too strong and so were the feelings... She hid against him, using him as a shield for the outside world even as she wondered if he'd get tired from carrying her around like this.

He didn't seem to have issues, except for unlocking his door, but she couldn't do much to help him as they entered the apartment and the door was shut behind them. He even locked it as if he was expecting someone to burst in on them...

She was set down near the kotatsu and ignoring her cute new dress she just crawled under the blanket and hid. Her purse was left forgotten on the floor with her phone on silent.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:28 am

Standing by as Miyako took it upon herself to crawl under the kotatsu, Aito remained standing for a few more moments before crouching down and attempting to join her under it. "...There's room for both..."

They just had to...lay close but...but damn it! Both were facing utter embarrassment and such right now so they both needed to be under here...somewhat. Though, if Miyako wanted to stay under there fully he would just...keep a bit of his upper half from going under it, as if lying under the damn thing normally....though he was facing the floor, his head hidden and supported by his arms.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:49 am

A paw came out as Hibiki attempted to crawl under, settling on his hand in warning before it slipped back under the blanket. The paw spoke volumes, namely there is only enough room for us two don't even try it.

Miyako for her part was dead, she was just laying all curled up in a ball of embarrassment and vibrating hard enough to shake the table slightly. She was going to die, there would be death... so much death. Embarrassing death.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:00 am

Hah?

Before Aito had even gotten a chance to get under the kotatsu there was...a paw... Tch, damn cat. She was big, but she was still small in comparison to either him or Miyako! Why the hell...gh...g...

He seemed to be glaring at the spot he paw had been rather strongly for a few moments before letting out a heavy "Tch."

Bed. The bed was bigger, he could have it if the stupid cat was going to be like that! Gh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:05 am

There was one smug kitten under the kotatsu and one dead woman who was slowly coming back around to life. Miyako's dress was all floofed around her and not the comfiest for laying under a table with.

She groaned and rolled over as Regalia kept Hibiki from joining them, trying not to think of all the people who had seen her kiss...that kiss... it had been a nice kiss, an awesome kiss and had made her weak in the knees but...

All those people...

She groaned again, rolling more as her head popped out of the blanket and she saw her boyfriend on the bed between her fingers. Why was he...over there...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:12 am

He'd given in to the damn cat... Gh, it was either that or possibly suffer scratches! That was his excuse, he just wanted to lie down! Lie down and stay buried under blankets and just outright hidden. He would just stay here...seemed like a good plan, just stay here and sit out his damn embarrassment.

He just needed...to stay here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:18 am

Miyako stared for a few moments as Hibiki laid there, almost confused as her broken mind couldn't process this. It...was her birthday! She wanted her Hibiki... she wanted his cuddles and touches and dinner with him and sharing cake and holding and kissing...

And he was over there...

A soft little whine came out of her mouth as she pulled herself from the kotatsu and began crawling slowly to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:26 am

Aito had his face buried in the pillow, head covered by blankets in a nice, though loose, cocoon on his bed. He heard the whine from Miyako and moved slightly, but... How could he go over there when stupid scratches were being threatened!?

Shuffling...some shuffling he heard, or well he thought he heard...

He lifted the blanket just slightly to see Miyako coming over towards him, and he lifted the blanket more so she could get under it, then he would return it to its rightful duty of cocooning them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:37 am

With Hibiki holding the blanket up like that in an obvious welcoming to join him motion, Miyako scurried over faster as she stripped off the dress. It wouldn't be comfortable cuddling at all so she didn't need it! Instead of thinking too hard about her lack of clothing now though she just crawled under the blanket after kicking the dress away and immediately curled up to Hibiki.

A soft little whimper was all the thanks he got as her face promptly hid under his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:48 am

Aito took no notice to Miyako's state of dress as she crawled under the covers to join him, his arm moving back down from lifting the blanket once she was under it. His face turned back to the pillow as she curled around him.

"Mn..."

They could just stay here... It was a good and solid plan of action...or no action. It was comfortable like this, just buried under the blankets...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:35 am

Why had they all...had to see it... Why was she now...utterly ruined...

Oh no... why... But she had to say something! Something to him to help! Or not help, but she had to say these things before she died...

"...I-I...still...really liked it...no matter how...flustered...I am...and embarrassed. Y-You wanted to kiss me in front of others...? and did it. Y-You thought about my wish that much...that you did something you didn't want..." Miyako's voice grew a bit in strength but she didn't move, nope, there was no way she was crawling out from under the blanket. "...S-So you are the sweetest person. The absolute sweetest. M-most thoughtful... Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:50 am

"Mn..." He wasn't sure about sweetest, though like usual now when it came to Miyako he didn't deny it...knowing she'd retort it, that or even if he didn't say it she'd read his mind somehow.

W...Whatever though, she said she liked it...even if it was incredibly embarrassing.

He'd thought she'd want one in public, initiated by him...she'd asked for him to kiss her, and so...he had, he'd been able to do it...miraculously.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:04 am

"S-Sweetest! N-No mental denying...or not accepting... I-Its my birthday, y-you have to accept that you are the sweetest and kindest...and a hero!" Miyako's voice turned just a twinge pouty as she spoke, knowing that Hibiki was thinking things in his head as he usually did. If he didn't say something outloud it didn't mean he didn't think it.

"I-I will abuse birthday privileges to make you think better of yourself." She hadn't given any thought to abusing them in other manners, only towards this it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:10 am

"Gh..." D-Damn it, Aito should have seen it coming considering he'd just thought about such a reaction from her. It wasn't like...it was just so easy for him to accept though! H...That hero stuff again...gh...

She planned on abusing her birthday privileges for something like this? F-Fine, he would admit he was or had been attempting to do something nice...there! He would admit that...

Gh...

"M...Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:32 am

With Hibiki making Tsun noises, Miyako gently pushed on his shoulder to get him to roll over. "Mm, 'Biki... you are hiding and not saying anything. You aren't admitting it..."

As she wasn't a mind reader, she couldn't know that those noises meant he was accepting her words! In fact she thought those sounds meant the opposite. She would see his face and make him accept it for today at least!

It was a good distraction from her...from her...embarrassment...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:35 am

Gh..g....

He...He had admitted it though! He'd admitted it mentally at least! She...She wasn't a mind reader, but... Gh... He needed to...say this out loud. He'd have to say that thought out loud.

"...A...A...h...I will...admit... I was attempting to do something..n-n...nic...e..." That...was more of a battle to get out than he'd initially thought, but he'd gotten it out! He had admitted...that at least!

Now Miyako could see he had admitted it, she didn't have to worry about not needing to read his mind. He had admitted that out loud...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:50 am

"...See! You do do nice things!" Miyako cooed, happy that Hibiki had admitted it verbally and making her smile grow to be bright and happy. Her blushing face was gone now as she tried to nuzzle his hidden cheek. "You do lots of nice things for me, even if you don't think its nice. But I know its you thinking of me and what makes me happy. Like when you gave me your precious kompeito... And when you went with me to meet my family... And when you swam and played with me."

"Hibiki, you're always thinking about things to make me happy or doing things that do that. Its not just this time! And the ribbon and charm too! You got me the sweetest gift... and kissed me too even!" She was smiling up a storm, her voice just the most pleased now that he had caved.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:54 am

Every time Miyako named something good she felt he'd done it was like a giant weight crashed down on him one after the other. That... The... It wasn't like it was a big...big deal or anything, really... It wasn't...

The kompeito...he...he had plenty so he didn't her having any...no...big deal...

Gh...g...

The trip wasn't...a big deal, neither was...gh...

"M...g...mn...." Just bury his face in the pillow, the pillow was safe...at least...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:41 am

"Nope! You can't deny it or hide. It's not allowed at all. You are always doing the sweetest and kindest things you can think of for me and its why I'm always smiling truly lately. I really really like you Hibiki, you make me really happy. So thank you for making today really nice even with the little embarrassment!" Miyako tugged on the pillow, intent on stealing it from Hibiki so she could see his face and smile at him more. He wasn't allowed to hide anymore! She wanted to show him how happy she was and that was impossible with just her happy tone and words.

"All of that is precious to me. All of it. Every little thing like that, its all important!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:44 am

Aito attempted to bury his face further into the pillow in attempt to keep Miyako from pulling it out from under him. It was...too much, and his brain was breaking. He could hardly give any coherent thought and it was irking!

Gh..g.... It...Those things...

Wasn't a big deal...s'Fine...it was all just... It wasn't a big deal!

"Mnf...f..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:49 am

"No matter what you think, to me those things are most precious. When you pick me up from school or work, when you find me sweets you know I like and get them for me. When you make sure I have enough food to eat when you get dinner... The times you've ran to find me because you were worried... When you carry me around because you can't bare to leave me behind but you want to flee... When you kiss me... All those make my heart beat and my smile get really bright!" Miyako grabbed the pillow with both hands, pulling with all her might to get it out from under him. It slipped from between his arms as she squeaked, falling backwards off of the bed from the force of her yanking and taking the blanket with her.

"Oomph!" She landed on her back with a little sound of surprise, tangled up in the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE GOOD TIME
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next