(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LOVE GOOD TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:55 pm

"A...Ah." He gave a nod at Miyako's thanks though it was...kinda hard to believe the "all cause of you." part of it. She'd had...lots of fun time with her friends he was sure.

They'd done...karaoke, and he'd...publicly kissed her...and even carried her around...ribbon...

More kisses...?

Aito blinked before giving another small nod; the hand that'd been holding his phone pocketed it again before moving up to her face as he leaned up closer to her and connected their lips.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Miyako was just pleased he accepted the thanks in the first place, not caring he probably was denying it in his head. As Hibiki leaned up and placed his hand against her cheek, Miyako leaned down as she fought the smile on her lips to return the kissing.

She liked kissing him and he had been the one to initiate it again... so there was more than a bit of happiness also wrapped up in that. Plus food would be soon! How nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Aito held the kiss as Miyako responded. He'd initiated how many today without being provoked by being pissed off or cockiness? He didn't know, but he'd managed to successfully give them much to his luck.

She seemed to like it more when he was the one to initiate them...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Miyako enjoyed the kiss a bit longer before pulling away and smiling brightly. She leaned her head against his hand and nudged it lightly before speaking, feeling still very affectionate today and happy... "Aah I feel revived. Do you want me to go with you to get the food? I can stay here otherwise."

Should she go if she was still feeling weak? He had the mystical key she had poured her energy into... so that was good. At least he had the fruits of her labor!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:34 pm

"You can go if you want... Think you manage?" She'd eaten, but she was probably still a bit exhausted from the power usage. It was...surprising this key had taken up so much energy to make. A key that opened anything....it was still a key, small...though, it opened anything...

Miyako could go with him though if she felt up to it. It was a quick trip considering the place was nearby so if she didn't go he wouldn't be gone for too long. She could get under the kotatsu.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:45 pm

"I might be able to. Can I ride on your back the way there?" Miyako hadn't thought of her dress and how that might be bad, just grinning and hoping she'd get nice piggybacks from Hibiki to the food place. She'd definitely be able to walk back...maybe... She'd be fine!

Should she get off of him? Hm... but that meant no more Hibiki cuddles...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:54 pm

"If you want to do that then s'fine." He could carry her if she wanted him to no problem, he definitely had enough strength to do that. He'd carried her around earlier without any hassle at all.

He could hold her with one arm on his back and carry the food in the other on the way back, the bag had a handle. Seemed easy enough to manage...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Miyako used all the strength in her body and mind to roll herself off of Hibiki, to the floor where she could get herself slowly to a standing position. They could go get the food and enjoy themselves~ She could get nice piggyback rides and then walk back with him...

Though to be fair she'd probably be snacking on odango on the way home. That... sounded nice though. Standing up finally, with much effort, she adjusted her dress so nothing was hanging out and then blushed as she realized he'd never noticed... "...Do I look nice?"

He wouldn't say anything without prompting and she did want to know... so she would ask. Playing coy and trying to tease it out of him wasn't nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Aito was still as Miyako rolled off of him before sitting up; he shook out his hair slightly, as it'd gotten messed up some when he'd pushed them to the fridge from the kotatsu...and from just lying there for so long.

...H-Hah?

Miyako's question caught him a bit off guard, and he glanced over to her as he brought himself to his feet.

"M...M-Mn, yeah..." He'd managed more than one of his typical sounds so... Besides, he was giving the truth...

Mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Miyako watched with her usual interest as Hibiki shook out his hair, his puppy nature off of the charts. He was a puppy, that was for sure... She really couldn't stop all those thoughts about it from happening.

As he looked at her though she blushed more before nodding and grinning. A happy giggle sounded as she moved over to his side, taking his hand and leaning against his arm for a moment. "Thank you! I'm sorry to bug you about it, but I just wanted to make sure I'd dressed up nicely enough."

She was radiating sparkles and flowers, her green eyes shining brightly. "We should go get the food now though! I'm starving enough to almost eat a whole cake before we go..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:26 pm

"M-Mn..." Aito gave another nod as Miyako took his hand, his free one going up to ruffle his hair slightly before his eyes went back to her. "I'll bend down and you can climb on my back..."

She wanted the food, it seemed she was definitely hungry enough now by what she claimed. Hungry enough to eat a whole cake...

Bending slightly, he waited for her to hop on, once she was he'd head out the door and on the way to get their food.

They'd be eating a lot tonight. Their dinner, plus lots of the sweets for her birthday...

A real feast almost...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 pm

With Hibiki flustered a bit, Miyako let go of his hand to climb onto the offered back. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his body, them being strong enough to hold herself up if she had to. AS they headed out, she nuzzled the back of his neck and head before kissing it. "Thank you again... I'm really really happy, this has been the best birthday in a long time."

She settled against him, utterly content to just relax and let him carry her to food.

The night was assured to go just as great as the day as well! So much food to eat and both their favorites... Maybe she could feed him odango on the way back too...

So many cute plans...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE GOOD TIME
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9