(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LOVE GOOD TIME

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Aito was relieved they were being more careful with song selection when it came to their singing. He eased up from his earlier fluster and was actually able to get a few songs out.

These were...not in his usual character, but it was just singing. They weren't flustering or embarrassing like some of the earlier ones...so he could definitely manage.

These were good... Yup, safe.

He sang a few for Miyako, seeing as how she enjoyed his voice, and he let out a breath when he reached the end of his last song.

"So...what next? Cake first...then papers and dinner food?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:58 pm

"Yep! We'll pick up cake and sweets... Papers should be near there too or in the bakery sometimes. And then dinner food can be a bit later." Miyako grinned as she stood up and stretched with cute little sounds as her muscles felt better for the movement. She then bent down and grabbed her purse, tucking it under one arm as she made sure the room was all set.

Moving to the door, she held it open for him and gave him a playful curtsy. "After you! The Prince of Singing and no longer a sea monster."

It seemed her mood was much improved now, the fluster long behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Aito gave a nod, perfectly fine with this order of plans. Cake next then along with whatever other sweets they'd get. If they planned on udon later then they could just go ahead and get the sweets, head home and call in an order like he had before...

Lots of food today, but good food.

He stood as Miyako did, glancing around the room before he started to follow her out.

"...A...Ah..." Her words stopped him for a moment, along with her playful curtsy as he blinked and...gave another small nod before finally moving to the door.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Miyako was amused by Hibiki's pause and giggled as she straightened up, glancing down to see if the low cut of the top and lack of bra had caused it but... Doubting it. She was pretty sure it was the prince and sea monster joke. "Least I won't have to worry about gross icky slimy kisses or venomless bites."

She giggled and followed him out, bounding a bit to catch up to his longer stride as she then led him down the stairs as well. "Aaah cake will be so nice... I wonder what kind I should get. Since I like pretty much all cakes... you should think on any kind you'd want to try or like!"

Miyako loved too many types to be able to decide without help... So she'd make Hibiki think on it! She reached the bottom of the stairs before bounding up to the counter, she pulled her wallet out and paid the clerk for the room.

As she stuffed her wallet back in, she noticed... Gone. It was gone! Her eyes wide, the first sign of panicking began as she began searching through her purse for something important.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:20 pm

"Ah..." Him pick out a type of cake? Miyako...liked pretty much all cakes, but... What kind of cake would he choose? He... He wasn't sure... There were tons of types they could pick out, so what... What would be the best choice?

It wasn't like this choice held a heavy weight...since Miyako said she liked all cakes, but...

How was he supposed...

Huh?

After Miyako paid the clerk she....looked to have lost...something? She was going through her purse intently.

"...Miyako?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Miyako knew Hibiki might have trouble picking something, but if he had any preference at all it would be nicer than her standing there unable to pick forever.

However...she promptly was distracted. The box... the box was gone... Her eyes became more and more worried as she heard Hibiki's voice calling her name, their panicked green rather unusual. "I-I lost it! It was precious... the most precious... I-I think I left it... Somewhere..."

She was almost tearing up, her purse obviously lacking the most important item of the day. "I'll have to go...go find it. H-Hibiki can you get like... a p-pack of small cakes? V-Variety one... Th-That'd be good, I'll head back to your place... a-after I find it. I have to find it."

Her voice was stuttered and upset, she was staring up at him just in full panic mode while wishing she could bolt off and go find the precious box. He could get the cakes and the papers...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Wha-

Huh...

"Don't...Don't you need help? Lost...Lost what?" He was trying to figure out the problem! If he knew what she lost then he could help her find it. It was a matter of retracing their steps.

Just what had she lost? She...She had her wallet, her phone... What then...?

She was clearly upset, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:42 pm

"N-No! I should be fine... and if it takes a bit the cake will already be gotten so it'll be... I-It'd be better to split up." Miyako nodded firmly, the unshed tears finally falling as she wiped her face with the back of her hand. They were still in the lobby and she wanted to be out there looking for it, the precious box...

She sniffled more and continued to wipe the ceaseless tears from her face as she spoke. "I-It was a box, a present box with a ribbon on it. I-Its really really important! Super important and irreplaceable! I need to find it, I-I'll just go look and then we can meet up again okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:46 pm

A present box...?

Was it a present from one of her friends or something? Well, he could...see how it'd be important. She didn't want help looking for it though...or...she wanted him to just go ahead and get the cakes while she looked for it...

"If...If you're sure..." He felt they'd have better luck finding it though if they both looked, but...even if he didn't know exactly what it looked like...

He really...didn't know what to do other than just accept what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Miyako gave a few firm nods, glad Hibiki seemed to agree now with her. Her hand reached up and grabbed his, pulling it up to her lips as she kissed the palm before nuzzling it. "I-I am! No need to make a huge...huge searching thing for it. I-I can get it just fine! You just get the cakes and I'll come right back! Please wait for me!"

She stopped crying as she slapped her cheeks, trying to get control of her panic and think about where it might have been... Before she darted off into the street, attempting to remember where...where it might have been... Miyako would head to the school first and see if she just dropped it there. Maybe when he picked her up? She...hadn't seen it since she left...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:08 pm

"A-Ah..." Aito blinked as Miyako ran off, still unsure of...this decision. He could have gone with her to help out, but...she said she'd try finding it on her own.

If he just knew more of what it looked like...

Letting out a small breath, he pocketed his hands and stepped out of the karaoke place, making his way towards the bakery. A variety set of small cakes... That'd work...

There were a few different assortments so... He could get two...? That way she'd have plenty of cake. Cake...pocky, ice cream...

He'd get all of that then.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Miyako paused after running a few streets back towards the school. The bench! That's where... She remembered now! They had been cuddling and hiding and she'd pulled the box out to attempt to get to her phone!

It was just left there on that single bench! But where had they been!? No...no this wasn't good, there were a lot of benches and she had been all snuggled up to Hibiki, her face hidden.

It had been... the path back had been longer...so he had left by... Miyako groaned as she hit her head in frustration before running off. Might as well continue onto the school and search from there... had it been towards or away from his apartment?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Aito made his way to the bakery, trying not to think on whether or not Miyako was having luck finding that present of hers but overall failing.

When he reached the bakery, he went about picking out all the things she'd mentioned along with the extra sweets. The cakes, the pocky, the ice cream...he'd make sure he got all of that before going back to his apartment...and if Miyako weren't back by the time he got there and got everything put up he'd go and look for her.

It was a couple dozen minutes before he'd gotten everything purchased, and once he was sure he had a firm grip on the bags and hold on the cake boxes he began his trek back home.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Miyako had arrived at the school, to her embarrassment finding that the pictures had circulated enough for a few people leaving after classes were out to giggle and point. It hadn't caused much of a delay to look around and see if just in case she was mistaken but... it seemed no. Once that was settled she had quickly darted back off, hopefully in the direction Hibiki had ran... Had there been trees? She wasn't sure. But benches! Coming to her first bench in this direction, she looked over and under it and then around it... No one around would have seen it so it wasn't like it would help to ask others.

"Nooo I need to find it!" Miyako lamented as she stood up and began running again, to the next bench! Had it been one off of the beaten path? Maybe it had been in the other direction...but she could have sworn he ran along the wall of the school from what she had seen. The little she had seen... he'd come through another way to his apartment so that left just this. Well she'd check every bench no matter how long it took!

By the time Hibiki would have gotten the cake and reached his apartment, she had searched three benches... Out of a bajillion.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Still wasn't here...

Aito had reached his apartment and still no Miyako. She hadn't found it then he assumed...

Heading inside, he went about getting all of these sweets put up in the fridge if they required it, setting the pocky on top of the fridge for them to have later as well. Ice cream in the freezer...

Putting the bags away somewhere where Regalia couldn't get to the them he headed out once again, the kitten not pleased with this sudden showing up and leaving again. It...couldn't be helped, he had to go and see if he could find her.

Making sure the door was locked, he focused on her spiritual pressure, putting a lot of his focus into that to pinpoint her location...or at least attempt to get a general idea...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Find it... find the precious box... Miyako felt like crying again, what if someone had taken it!? Ten benches down and she hadn't found it at all!

Rushing along at top otter speed, she began to notice a familiar look though... Wait... now she remembered! It had been near here! There had been a few trees when she looked up and a shop... She recognized that shop! Hope in her eyes again, she hurried for the nearest bench in this little rest spot only to find this wasn't the one... but the next bench had a sparkle under it!

She ran over and bent down to see her box! It was a bit dirty, but it looked like it had fallen out of the back when Hibiki had picked her up and fled again! Laughing happily, she held it to her and then dusted it off before it went back in her purse. No more dropping it! The young woman hurried off, sure Hibiki was waiting for her and hoping to not have him waiting anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Where was she...?

Aito followed after the signature he'd located on Miyako, attempting to follow it though considering the city had obstacles such as turns and roads it wasn't a quick trip.

Just...

He looked around, trying to find her as he hurried along the streets. It wasn't like she was in any danger or anything, but he'd like to see if she'd found her present or if he needed to help...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:15 pm

Miyako reached the street his apartment was on, smiling happily as she sped up a bit. Caaake! Lots of caaake and delicious food and snacks. It would be a great day and already was despite all the fluster!

She slowed her run as she reached the building, moving quickly but more at a walk before heading up to his door. Smiling as she knocked, the young woman attempted to open it and step inside only to find it locked. That was odd... Her smile turned to a soft frown, she'd been gone a while searching for that box... He should have made it back...

Well... Maybe he had? Maybe he was napping... That had been a long day so far and he had been busy... carrying her, blushing tons...

Looking around to see if anyone was around, Miyako summoned her power (unknowingly setting up a powerful signal of her energy) and began drawing something into her right hand.

Blinking as the shining, almost gemlike key formed of an beautiful seagreen substance, Miyako felt her legs wibble a bit and wondered why it had taken that much energy. A few of the brushes were missing in fact from that drain... Oh well!

Sticking the key in the keyhole, she turned it and stepped inside with a bit more effort than she should have needed. Maybe making a All Door opener key was too generic?

She didn't see Hibiki though and frowned as Regalia demanded attention... Where was he?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Nothing...

Just where the hell was she?

Aito was following her signature, though it mostly left him in loops. Still no sign of her... He continued looking, his eyes glancing around the area rather aimlessly as he attempted to find her. Nothing...

Huh?

It was then that he felt the signature. That was...

That was all the way back near his...

Turning, Aito quickly picked up his pace and made a run back. Not... Not that far of a distance...

He wasn't sure why the sudden burst in power, so of course he was hurrying.

Making it back to his apartment, he quickly headed towards the door, opening it and not even really taking notice it was now unlocked. "Oi!? Ah...a..h..." She was...fine...

God damn it not again...

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Miyako was sitting on the floor of the entrance way, not having been able to make it any further what with her legs not working, playing patty cake with the kitten who tolerated it merely because she was sure to get desired udon meat later if this contract was fufilled. When the door burst open though, she screeched just a bit, falling backwards as she tried to protect the kitten, pretty sure a monster or robber was breaking in to kill them both.

As she opened her eyes, having expected to be eaten by now... it wasn't a monster. It was Hibiki looking... Sheepish. She blinked up at him and waved one also startled kitten paw. "Welcome home? Whats...wrong? Did you leave the oven on?"

Her eyes glanced over to the stove. Nope... It was off. She looked back at Hibiki again, confusion plain in her eyes now that the utter terror had been chased away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:33 pm

"A...h...ah..." How... How was he supposed to explain? No, he had not left the oven on... He'd just...pulled another dumbass move again. He was...an idiot...

He'd been...

"I...looking...you...felt you...use your power and..." He turned, unable to really get a proper sentence out but managing the important parts as he looked towards...whatever was outside.

Idiot...idiot...idiot...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Miyako continued to lay on the floor, question mark sparkles arising from her as she tilted her head back and forth, causing her pooled purple hair to just bunch up and get all mussed. She held Regalia as Hibiki stood in the door, making sure the kitten didn't flee as she rubbed the fluffy tummy.

"'Biki...?" He felt her use her power and... and... Miyako's face turned red as she pulled Regalia up to cover it despite the protests, belly rubs had been wanted damn it.

"O-Oh! Well I'm definitely safe... I wasn't in any trouble, I just wanted to get in since I thought well you might be napping? So I made a door opening key! See?" The key was in her one hand, a skeleton key that was some sort of gem substance and a pretty green. "A-And I found my box... and and... the door...should be shut before it gets hot inside right?"

Things...focus on other things... not that he had...panicked and rushed back from wherever he was... "Oh...why did you leave? I said to wait..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:43 pm

"A...Ah..." Aito gave a nod, stepping inside enough to shut the door so it would stay cool inside before stepping over to the kotatsu to sit down and just...not let Miyako see his face.

He was a dumbass...

She'd made a key since she thought he might have been napping... Napping was...probably the last thing he could have done... gh...

"Went...looking..." She'd been... The way she'd been when she'd been worried about finding the present... He couldn't have just...

W-Well...she found it so that was the important thing...!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Miyako's eyes followed Hibiki's progress from the door after he closed it, allowing Regalia to dart off and do as she pleased. She rolled to her side and then her back, slowly but surely making her way on shaky arms and legs to the kotatsu, to finally plop her body and head down against his lap. "That's silly. I told you it'd just be a bit. But um... its also sweet."

Miyako's facedown head turned with her body as she looked up at him, a blush visible between her purple hair that was covering her face a bit. Her foot grabbed her purse handle and pulled it up till her hands could reach it and she moved it closer after some grasping. Then she pulled the box out and offered it up to him with a sweet and shy smile and still laying against his lap since she didn't have any more energy to move. "Here! Before I forget again. For you!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:11 pm

"A...Ah..."

Aito didn't know what more he could say in response... Unsure of just... Well, he'd just gone looking! How could he have just...sat around waiting...

He couldn't of...

She'd been trying to find her presen-

Hah...?

Aito blinked, looking down at Miyako and then the box that he presumed she'd been trying to find earlier. That...

For him...?

A...Ah...h...

"s....s..." Turning his head away from Miyako, or at least somewhat, he took the box from her and held it in front of him. "s'Y...your....birthday though..."

Wh...What the hell...was...was she doing giving him gifts on her birthday...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE GOOD TIME   LOVE GOOD TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE GOOD TIME
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next