(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:32 am

Once Kaimu was ready, he headed off into the water; he'd resisted the urge to laugh again due to Lakshmi's words. Take away her show? She was really looking forward to this. Well, he couldn't blame her~

He knew he was skilled in this art, and so it would certainly be a nice show for her to see~

Now...to wait...

Of course, the fish that had been here already had scattered at the intrusion, but he just had to wait... They'd come back... He just had to calm himself and watch. Keep concentrated...

He was quiet for a few good minutes before... Aha! He suddenly shot his arm down, water splashing in all directions as he nabbed the first fish. Wehh, just as he'd thought he'd gotten a bit wet but he'd known a head of time...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:19 am

Lakshmi knew Kaimu's ego and adored it just as much as she adored him, it was fun to poke holes in it sometimes though he rather deserved it. She had never let him think he wasn't mentally and physically attractive to her in pretty much all ways.

So he was allowed his ego and feelings such as that, it just made her want him more. Watching carefully as the man stepped out into the river, she was on alert just in case an accident happened... He just stood there calmly though, no sign of slipping in and getting washed away at all, instead waiting for his prey. With the sudden movement though, Lakshmi almost hopped off the rock in surprise as Kaimu's hand darted down.

A happy shriek escaped her as he caught his first fish, her laughter ringing across the river as she followed it with clapping. "Amazing Kai! Just amazing!"

With his bare hands? And now he was splashed with water...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:25 am

Kaimu couldn't stop the grin from appearing on his face as he heard Lakshmi's reaction, and he looked over towards her to show it as he held up the struggling fish along side him. The fish was no match though, he'd had this skill honed for centuries!

"Thank you, thank you~"

He needed to set this one down though... Then he could focus on catching more, so he stepped out of the water and headed over towards another one of the rocks nearby. There was still much to be done with this one, so for now it was carefully set down on the smooth surface.

"Gotta catch a couple more~" He smiled before returning to the water. Focus, focus~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:10 am

Lakshmi's response at the fish being held with such expert finesse was to smile and applaud more. His damn ego would be sky high by the end of the day, but there was no helping it. This was quite impressive, she had to admit. Even more impressive than his wetness~

"All right~ I am rather patient at times. No hurry at all." No impatience could be felt from her, as Kaimu set the fish down on another rock and headed back to the water. She was quite content to just watch and oogle him, though she also was a bit curious about his fish catching technique now that she had seen it a bit first hand...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:34 am

Kaimu's confidence was out of this world at this point, glad he'd been able to impress Lakshmi like he had; when he was focused, that confidence may be hard to see...but...it all came out as he shot his arm down to catch the second fish.

Fufu~ No fish was a match for him~!

He had the skill, and with that skill he would secure a meal for the two of them! No fish nor river could defeat him!

He was getting wet from the water, but at least it was cool; the day wasn't too hot, either, thankfully...otherwise he'd likely work up a sweat if he did this too much...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:02 am

Lakshmi felt that his pure confidence was going to destroy her at some point... Maybe in revenge for the Festival Incident...

But really how could she help it. It was impressive and Lakshmi ooed and aah at Kaimu's fishing skill, smiling up a storm. After a bit she had to shift though, rocks were not the comfiest for sitting on really but she wasn't going to complain one bit.

She did lament the lack of more heat for the day though... It was possible Kaimu might have stripped more to avoid sweating, though he was getting nicely wet over this~ Such wonderful eye candy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:07 am

The second fish was placed next to the first. Hmm... One more should do it! If they needed more he'd catch more! The river was full of fish just waiting to be caught~!

He shot Lakshmi a grin as he returned to the water, though before he put his mind to focusing again he pushed back his hair from his face. It was wet at the ends and his hair was sticking...

It'd be back if his hair obscured his view! He had to see to do this after all~

A third fish, he needed one last fish for now...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:19 am

Lakshmi felt her heart melting once more as Kaimu shot her a grin, this confidence was killing her... She would die... No she was dead. Lakshmi blinked as Kaimu pushed his hair back, falling to her side softly as she brought a hand to her mouth.

She bit the first finger and there were hearts rising from her prone body as she stared out at Kaimu. No... he was too powerful... Wet confident Kaimu was the death of all her will and strength. She didn't even care about food right now or that he was catching fish. Just this sight was something she wanted engraved in her heart and memory~

Sweet sweet death~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:26 am

And....The third fish! A triumphant laugh escaped Kaimu as he snagged the third and final fish, having yet to notice Lakshmi's current state of being. They would be able to eat as soon as these three fish were cooked, aha~!

"Lak-tan, I caught the la-L-Lakshmi!?" He did not have time to finish his cheerful words, concern for Lakshmi taking over as he noticed her on her side and...well she didn't look hurt or sick...more so enraptured.

He quickly moved out of the water, moving to set the fish next to the other two before stepping over to Lakshmi. "L-Lakshmi...?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:07 am

Of course Kaimu would worry, it was such a silly reaction but it was unable to be helped... Such wonderful fanservice for her. Still that worry tone jolted her from her adoring.

Maybe she had been overly dramatic, possibly just a bit. Lakshmi looked away and a blush burned on her cheeks as she pushed herself up. He wasn't that...that attractive but... Yes he was! Ah, this was almost as bad as when she had first met him and her hand went to her hair to mess with it fussily. "I-I am fine..."

Perfectly fine! She clapped her hands together once she was upright though, ignoring entirely her burning face and inability to look into Kaimu's eyes by using the fish as a distraction. "Th-Those look like they will be qu-quite delicious Kai, you did a good j-job."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:56 am

Kaimu was silent, as if trying to process her answer to him and determine whether she was telling the truth about that or not, but in the end he gave a light chuckle. Lakshmi was flustered~

The man seemed to eat up her compliments though, and his happiness shined brightly as she said he'd done a good job. Aa~ He knew he had! He'd gotten fish, caught them with his bare hands!

"Mm! Now I just have to get them prepared and cook them, then we can eat, Lak-tan~!"

Aa, he was practically sparkling now; Lakshmi had told he'd done a good job, and that the fish looked like they'd be delicious! She was even flustered on top of that~!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:30 am

Lakshmi waited, almost holding her breath as Kaimu thought through her words. Would he accept them or not...? She was fine, it was just rather flustering and his quiet caused more fluster to show. Lakshmi fidgeted and looked away after a few moments, her blush growing more as Kaimu ate up her compliments.

Was... How was he even growing happier!? How was this even possible?! It was if the sun itself brightened several magnitudes, an impossibility... It shouldn't be possible at least.

"I will wait patiently here then~ I am to assume I am not allowed to help at all?" Nodding, she scooted lightly and turned her body minutely away from the bright shining sun that was Kaimu. The Captain had at least not stuttered, one victory.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:36 am

"Fuuu~ It shouldn't take too long to get them prepared, promise!" Kaimu answered, knowing it might be boring for Lakshmi to just sit there, but when it came to cooking the fish there'd be smoke! Smoke wasn't good, even he knew that much!

He wished there were more comfortable places she could sit, but...out here there wasn't much to offer other than rocks. Logs could have bugs in them, tons of them, as he'd thought before, or the wood could be weak!

Stones would at least remain sturdy!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:56 am

Lakshmi just grinned, glancing over at Kaimu as he made a cute sound before turning away. Her flush wasn't gone yet so it was hard to speak without showing her fluster really. It wouldn't do to let him know how much she was affected by him even now.

"You know... in all my years, I do not recall having ever had an experience like this before in my life. I have heard of this, but never actually done so myself... How odd. Campfire fresh fish, at my age..." She mused softly after several moments of sitting, her legs curling up to the side as she lowered herself back. The stone was large enough and it was rather sunny today, she could sun much like a large cat for a bit while Kaimu cooked.

Closing her eyes, she stretched and settled back. Staring at him was too flustering, too tempting right now she'd be good and rest. Besides, sun warmed rock was rather nice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:07 am

"It's fun!" Kaimu answered; "and what better way to experience this for the first time than with me?" He sported a grin with his words as he moved to move away from Lakshmi, so he could begin preparing the fish.

Lakshmi had never had an experience like this, campfire fresh fish...well, she was getting to experience it now! He would make sure the fish were prepared deliciously!

Once he was in a safe enough spot, he glanced over to her to see her settled back on the stone, almost as if she were sunning. The sun was out and warm, so it was hopefully pleasant...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:55 am

"It would not be half as fun if it was not for you. So...yes, no better way to have first experienced this." Lakshmi laughed and stretched out on the rock more, trying to maximum sun coverage really. She did love to sit out in it and this was nice and warm... Summer was gone, but today was still nice enough especially when one laid there on a heated rock.

"...We need names..." Her voice was quiet, she was obviously enjoying the warmth before full fall settled in but even that couldn't distract her entirely really. Her mind went to her pregnancy again, feeling her baby shift a bit as she had settled back.

So many things they needed, so much to get done...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:04 am

"Right~! I think I'm definitely having a much better time with you here, as well, Lak-tan~!" Kaimu gave another big smile from his spot a bit away from Lakshmi. He needed to get these fish prepped and cooked~!

He'd done this plenty of times before, he wouldn't take too long!

Hn?

"Lak-tan~? Did you say something?" Her voice had been quiet, and considering he was a bit away he'd only been able to hear her voice, not what she'd said.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:41 am

"H-Huh?! N-Not possible!" Lakshmi lifted her head up from the rock, glaring over at Kaimu with a small blush as his response caused her relaxed sunning to turn into grumpy tsunning. "Stop exaggerating!"

Flopping back down onto the rock, a hand cupped behind her head as a pillow, the woman then turned onto her side and made sure to not face Kaimu. Aaah, she was making it better? That was... so... She couldn't be, she was just sunning on this rock.

"I was just pondering names... I have no idea where to start, and remembered that those were in fact, important in the child bearing process." She called over, refusing to turn and speak as she raised her voice to cover for that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:49 am

"It's completely possible!" Kaimu retorted, giving a laugh to match his smile as he kept his attention on his fish preparation. It was definitely better with Lakshmi here! He wouldn't have even come were she not here with him!

He listened quietly though as he waited on Lakshmi to explain to him what she'd been thinking on. Names...?

They did...

He'd been trying to think of some, but...every time he thought of one he marked it off because it didn't sound good enough... It was going to be the kid's name, it was important, and had to be great!

"I've been thinking, but I've come up with nothing, aha..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:15 am

Lakshmi grumbled at Kaimu's retort, turning more in a very specific way to show him how much she accepted his words and laugh. Her face was heating up more by the second, that laugh sounding nice...

No! She had to shake it off and respond in kind! She had to show him that it was not true! "You are delusional! I am quite a bore!"

Ah yes, the best comeback known to man.

"...I have not thought of much myself... I believe there are books with names and things like meanings, so we should really be using those... Is there anyone you ever had important to you though that you might wish to name him after?" Generally families did that right? Lakshmi was lacking in that knowledge though... And a name like that would be important, right? Very much so! So... those names...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:21 am

Lakshmi's words were met with more light laughter, "If I'm delusional, then I'm proud to be~ If I'm delusional, I'll just need the amazing Lak-tan to treat me~"

Yes, that was right~!

Hn... Names... She was right, they should be looking at those books...though anyone he had in his life to possibly name him after? No...

"Eh, well...there have been important people, of course, but...I'd rather him have his own name...rather than being named after someone else."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:44 am

"...Wh-What!?" Lakshmi popped up, wavy hair poofing her extreme fluster. She stared for a few moments on the rock, making soft little flustered stutters before she yanked her padded coin purse and tossed it at Kaimu. "That is absurd! I-If you continue to be delusional I will just... H-Have Daiji treat you! He has a crush, you would get the gold carpet treatment!"

She was so flustered that she couldn't even look at him after that pronouncement, her face burning up as she stared down at the rock.

His reply only got a small flustered and grumpy sound though, they were back to square one then on names...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:52 am

Lakshmi's reaction had been amusing, amusing to the point where more laughter had bubbled up...right before it was promptly cut off as her coin purse nailed him in the head. Weeeh...

Fufu~ She was definitely flustered though~

"I need the best treatment imaginable~ Much more than a lieutenant could offer~ I'd need great, and beautiful Lakshmi-taicho to treat my ailment~ Fufu~"

Perhaps he was pushing his luck with this teasing, but he was having fun~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:04 am

Lakshmi turned back as Kaimu's laughter cut off, watching the satisfying sight of the purse squarely nailing him in the head. She grinned for a moment at her victory before Kaimu spoke up again, this time causing more loud squeaks. "I-I....I-I-I...W-Wi...BAH!"

She was unable to speak, despite her best efforts and the woman stood up quickly and waved her arms in Kaimu's direction. When she could speak again this man was going to get it! It didn't matter that her face was burning up and that her mind was attempting to not repeat his words over and over again.

Instead she hopped off of the rock and began stomping over towards the man cooking food for them, practically radiating extreme fluster. Why was his laughter so...so charming... and his soft whines...and playful teasing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:11 am

Kaimu was smiling up a storm, his eyes moving to Lakshmi as she stood and waved her arms at him, her fluster plain and clear for him to see. She was unable to speak! He'd gotten Lakshmi to this level of fluster~

Fufu~

Perhaps he'd give her a break now, perha- Eeeh!? She was coming over here!? But...But... Fire soon!

"L-L-Lak-tan! I'm about to start the fire!" It was bad for her to come over here, there would be smoke!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next