(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:57 am

"..." Ridiculous...maybe, but...

Kaimu put his focus on finishing up the cooking, and though as Lakshmi switched subjects his attention went to her words.

"Alluring out there catching it? I would hope, fuu..." He still wasn't quite back, but there was a hint of his usual self in that tone as he answered her. Lakshmi did earn herself a smile from him though, and just in time to...

The fish was finished!

Now that they were done, he removed them from the fire, and prepared them properly before handing one off to Lakshmi; "Here, hot off the fire~"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:19 am

"Were you trying to be? Kai is quiet enticing~ Though his ego grows every time I compliment him." The smile made Lakshmi's heart flutter again, though she had to respond in kind. If she teased, he might tease more in return and feel better... "I swear I will pop that overblown confidence soon if you are not careful."

Not saying more for now, due to the man working with the fish, Lakshmi sat and waited impatiently for the mouthwatering fish. It smelled so good now...

Waiting this final little bit was hell almost and Lakshmi stared with obvious interest and hunger, a few fingers against her lips as she practically drooled. As Kaimu handed one off, she almost bit his hand off in her obvious starving. "Thank you let's eat!"

Taking a large bite, Lakshmi burnt her tongue but still chewed and swallowed with a happy grin as her accent showed rather strongly. "Uwaaa! It's so good!"

Kai was right~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:25 am

"I can't help it, Lak-tan's compliments make my heart soar~" Kaimu answered, some more of that playful side of himself returning as he handed off the fish to Lakshmi though... "L-Lak-tan it's hot!"

And she'd eaten it right away, anyway...

G-Good though...

"Of course it's good! I promised it would be!" Kaimu blew on his own fish to cool it before taking a bite. He'd caught extra fish so they'd have plenty to eat! He was really glad Lakshmi found it delicious!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:37 am

"It hurts so good though." Lakshmi smiled as Kaimu's words about her making his heart sour caused the tiniest of blushes. And the worried tone he'd taken was brushed off, a minor burnt tongue was not worth waiting for the delicious. Delicious it was, her obvious enjoyment over the fish overflowing...

She had been starving and this was hitting the spot quite well so well in fact that she wasn't doing her almost instinctual hiding of her accent and odd way of lilting her words. "You did~ I didn't doubt you, not at all. It's just way better than I expected."

Laughing softly Lakshmi rather quickly devoured the burning hot fish before she blinked and looked at the third fish... "Can I have that one too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:45 am

W-Well...at least burnt tongues healed quickly...

"I'm glad I could soar above your expectations~" Kaimu smiled; it'd been even better than she'd expected, it was pleasant to hear. He'd need to practice with other foods as well though, so he could impress her like this again!

Eh?

Kaimu's eyes went down to the third fish, Lakshmi seemed to really want it... Which is what urged him to hand it over to her. They still planned on getting more food later! She could eat the fish~

He'd cooked them for her after all~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:57 am

"In this you're the master~" Lakshmi admitted with a smile, her hand reaching out as if to steal the fish herself. Kaimu, luckily for him, handed it over with ease and she began devouring with uncommon and unusual speed the poor fish.

She was growing a whole person inside of her, she needed quite a bit of food and had waited so patiently~ However... it seemed that her hunger, intense as it was, could not be sated by only two large fish.

Lakshmi finished the second fish of hers in impossible time, before setting the remains down and blinking slowly. Only one fish remained, and it was Kaimu's. Her hunger knew no such limits though as she brought her fingers up to her lips and stared at it with quite obvious wanting as well...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:01 am

Fufu~ Lakshmi was only boosting his ego, and she likely knew this. His ego grew, and grew with every compliment she paid him~ Fuuu~ Yes, he was the master at this~

?

Kaimu blinked, Lakshmi had...finished her fish and was now... Staring at his. He blinked again before giving a small laugh, his hand tilting over towards her with the fish to give it up. He would pick up some dango later~ Perhaps takoyaki...hn...

Both sounded so good...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:07 am

Whether she was boosting his ego or not, Lakshmi didn't care really. It was true after all! The fish was so yummy, she couldn't help her compliments. He deserved every last one in fact.

She was rewarded for her efforts as well, Kaimu tilting the fish over towards her and giving her all the okay she needed to reach up and steal it. Much like a cat with a prized and delicious treat, Lakshmi began devouring this final fish remains. If she had one, an invisible cat tail was swishing back and forth due to this.

Kaimu had laughed and smiled, seemingly pleased as well~ He hadn't minded her and his son's stealing of his food.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:15 am

That was all the fish though, so...if she wanted anymore she'd have to wait for another batch to be caught and cooked, though it was getting into the afternoon now; cooking might take a bit...

Their best bet might be to get something more filling out in the main district.

"We can get some more food soon if you'd like, there should be a few shops right around the inn we're staying at. Anything we could get there stick out or sound good? Udon, ramen, dango...takoyaki...okonomiyaki... There's lots to choose from!"

Lots of food~ They'd already toured his old home...so they had the rest of the day to do as they pleased~!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:31 am

Lakshmi finished that fish and looked mildly disappointed there wasn't more. Sighing softly, she set aside the remains before giving Kaimu a warm grin. "Ah! That sounds wonderful. Actually... all of them sound like they'd be good. Hmm... Okonomiyaki especially, but takoyaki as well. Maybe some steamed buns too? The ones with meat in them and spices. Oh, but sweet ones sound good as well..."

Leaning up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "I think this is a good plan to head into town now, so I can be spoiled more by my Kai. Thank you for the delicious fish... And for your fish as well. Haha, it seems we both are starving over here."

Since they were rather alone and all, she felt fine showing him such obvious affections with no fluster. Besides, he had fed her! He deserved this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:35 am

"Mm! Those are pretty common, so there's probably a place that serves all of that! We can pick it up and bring it to the inn to eat! We can eat some on the way as well!"

That seemed like a plan!

A light chuckle escaped as Lakshmi leaned up to kiss his cheek before he moved to stand, offering his arm and hand for Lakshmi afterwards.

"Let's head out then, quest for more food~!" A nice, relaxing rest of the day!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:46 am

"Oh, yes. A regular feast at the inn! And maybe I can finally see you drunk, hm?" Lakshmi tempted with a smile, the thought of so much food making her happy and playful. As he laughed and stood, she took his hand and followed him carefully, not wishing to set off the acrobat in her stomach again. He still moved a bit, but seemed more content for the moment so she sighed after a minor jolt.

"An epic quest. They shall tell tales of our food quest for millenia~" Chuckling softly, she wrapped her arm lightly around Kaimu's and held his hand in a firm grip. There was no reason to let go, he would lead her into the town and it was good to stake her ultimate claim~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:50 am

Lakshmi...really wished to see him drunk, didn't she? Well, the opportunity had been lost the last time they went out into the Rukon, so he could pick up some sake as well then!

"Fuu~ I'll pick up some sake as well!" He replied, and once Lakshmi was standing and ready to walk he began to head off. Hm? Had the baby done something? She had said he was active...

His worries were wiped as Lakshmi chuckled at her own words, those words earning a laugh from him as well; "Right~ They'll never forget us after our journey for food today~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:00 am

"Success! Haha, now this is truly a great day!" Lakshmi gave a tiny little jump, her free arm going up as Kaimu caved before she blushed at the utter excitement shown by her actions. She coughed and looked to the side, a fist coming to her mouth.

She was led away by Kaimu, glad for that as she continued to blush and for him to have other topics to discuss. "If I eat all your food, I apologize in advance. I am quite hungry, which I can only take to mean he is as well.... We do really need a name for our son. It is quite weird to refer to him like this all the time!"

Lakshmi pursed her lips and grew mildly grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:04 am

"I'll make sure to get plenty of food, but I'll forgive you if you eat mine, I promise~" Kaimu answered as they walked, though... Lakshmi was right... "True...it is odd to refer to him like we have when it's getting so close... Hm...

We know for sure it's a boy so...at least there's no mystery to sway us and make things harder..."

Since they knew it was a boy, they could focus on specific names rather than a huge variety... Still though, they needed to come up with one...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:17 am

"I see Kai is quite well aware of how pregnancy works then. The pregnant woman gets everything she desires and more~ Even food from her lover's mouth if she so wishes?" Lakshmi was teasing again and smiled as Kaimu offered up all of his food and forgiveness ahead of time. Of course he would get enough for both of them, or well all three of them. "Least we know this, which cuts down on the name wishes..."

Their options, as it were, were made smaller by knowing their son was that. Less names to choose from... Easier on them...

"I wonder if my growing hunger means he will be powerful as well. This is interesting to try and figure out really... A name, growing power... He will be a Fujihana, so it is possible he will be powerful even from a young age I imagine." Sighing softly, she mused as they walked and didn't pay any mind to their surroundings. As much as she felt it might be annoying, their son might have to learn swordsmanship and such from a rather young age like Masaru had. Mia should have as well, from what she knew of the woman's background.

For those like them, their powers could be deadly if left unchecked even as children.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 am

"Hehe~ If Lakshmi wants my food then she'll get it~ I plan on getting enough for the three of us though, perhaps a bit more to be on the safe side..." Lots of food, lots and lots of food...

They would spend most of their time in their inn room having a feast! A fine feast straight from the Rukon!

They would certainly make the shop keeper they visited really happy today.

"True...that might be the case; first things first...name... When it comes to his power we'll have to look into that some, but overall there's nothing we can do until he's born... He may be required to start some sort of training early... There's no telling what type of power he'll develop, so it's best to be safe... Especially if it's like ours or of an elemental..."

Yes...that was definitely important, crucial...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:34 am

"Just to be safe, I think that would be a good idea." Lakshmi practically sparkled at this point, Kaimu willing to feed her all of his food and keep her happy? How wonderful... She was flushed a bit, but really this was so impossibly wonderful for her.

Kaimu adored her to this degree...

"I honestly should set things up just in case that is what will happen. Between the two of us and your previous child's history... Masaru's family has done so for centuries, I should ask him how they handle such things. A name is the most important, but these other things can be set up easily or looked into at least." Lakshmi sighed softly, being a parent was rather complicated but unlike her moping from earlier this wasn't filled with self hate. She was trying to think of things it seemed... "...Thinking about it, their children will probably have to have such training anyways. Mia was powerful as a child and Masaru... Well, he is looked at to be a replacement Head Captain as his power is growing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:43 am

Extra food then~

"We can look into setting something up so it'll be easier on us in the long run... Honestly, with our power, and his bloodline there's a very slim chance there won't be a power problem..." Kaimu eventually gave a small nod to Lakshmi's suggestion, they'd already accepted not just Mia's, but Shirakawa's help too...as much as he wanted to react like he had at the river...he held it in. "They might have better resources, so when I get the chance I'll speak with Mia about it..."

He was more likely to see Mia than Shirakawa, even with the planned cooking lessons... He'd ask her when there was a chance and if she didn't know anything then they could figure it out from Shirakawa-

D-Did she have to mention future children of th-those two?

"...A-Ah..." Shirakawa's power was growing to those extremes...? "I thought the Sixth was a Shirakawa's turf? I've never heard of a case where one transferred, let alone the head..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:55 am

"That is why I wanted to bring it up... Thank you for taking this so well and accepting." Lakshmi nodded softly, trying not to smile as Kaimu held in his breakdown. He'd talk with Mia... Which amusingly enough was worse than speaking to Masaru. This was accentuating her power that would only grow within Masaru's family, if Mia was the one that the latest Fujihana scion would be answering to for training~

She wouldn't tell Kaimu this though.

"Well, we need a powerful leader and I am needed far too badly in Fourth. Besides, Masaru outclasses me in about every way needed for ruling the Soul Society." Lakshmi held a finger to her lips, a sign that she wanted this kept quiet as she continued though. "Oh? Who else could possibly take over Sixth in Masaru's place? It would have to be someone with ties to the family and a bankai. Someone who had shown skill in running a Division. Someone who the Shirakawa Lord would feel safe entrusting his Division to. Preferably someone he personally could train. Or was currently training?"

She was smirking, not mentioning yet the precedent at times for those who were connected to the family to take over Sixth in times of need. That could come later, there had been rare times when someone who was not of the Direct Line who needed to take over Sixth, but why would Kaimu need to know that history. He didn't need to know she was one of the Captains pushing for this plan either though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:03 am

"Ah..."

Kaimu kept walking, listening to Lakshmi as she spoke; he glanced at her just in time to catch her placing a finger to her lips. So this was something they needed to keep quiet about...

Official decisions were already in the works then...

Hm... He listened to Lakshmi's explanation with a mostly relaxed expression, one that obviously showed he hadn't caught on yet.

"Hn... Nozomi-chan is too young, obviously...servants are a no..." Of all places to start with his assumptions...

Someone that Shirakawa would feel safe trusting the division to...someone he could personally train...was training?

"Ah? The only person he's personally training is Mi-IA!?" Kaimu had come to a direct stop at that, his voice having picked up in pitch and volume before a hand clamped over his mouth.

There were still muffled, unintelligible exclamations coming out but...but...

!?

??!?!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:14 am

Lakshmi let Kaimu work through it, trying hard not to give it away by laughing or snickering. Nozomi... servants... How come his mind immediately went there? That was amusing, quite amusing... Of all people, Mia fit that best and he couldn't even imagine her doing that.

It seemed she had given him a hint with the training quip and as Kaimu figured it out, Lakshmi's laughter burst from her lips. She took a few steps forward, past the frozen man and acting as if this wasn't immensely shocking news. Her head tilted back and she gave Kaimu a smirk. "She's tied to them too strongly by now, and with her running Sixth... Haha, her power can not be denied. If our marriage did not cement her as the most suitable marriage candidate for Masaru already, this... this will."

"Besides, she would be able to handle Sixth quite well I imagine. She knows more about the human world than most Shinigami I've met in fact." Lakshmi pointed this out, still immensely amused at Kaimu inability to speak.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:18 am

The exclamations were still coming out, though paused as Lakshmi spoke before another, long, drawn out one escaped him, though these were all muffled thanks to his hand.

M...Mia... They... Captain!?

W-Well... She was powerful, she had her bankai and was...certainly qualified... She knew about the human world more than most as well thanks to her interests...

"It...It will...definitely make it...easier." Kaimu eventually managed to get out, though it was obvious he was still quite shocked. He could still barely talk...

He could hardly respond to Lakshmi's amusement at all of this his shock was so severe!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:32 am

Lakshmi was getting some quality amusement right now and pulled her phone from her pocket to snap a few shots for later sharing. Kaimu's face was perfect, as was the muffle exclamations.

Was it really so surprising?

Eventually the man spoke, but not before Lakshmi had gotten enough silly pictures to fill an album. She just smiled sweetly and nodded. "And when they marry, she will be a true Shirakawa. There will be no problems, especially as I am one of the ones backing this idea."

"I am hungry Kai. You are starving us!" A slight pout entered her tone as Lakshmi floofed her hair arrogantly towards Kaimu, before beginning to walk again. "He's probably spilled enough of their precious seed in her that she's an honorary member by now."

...That was cruel but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:37 am

No problems... Less problems...

Their marriage, and Mia...getting promoted would obviously remove almost all of the problems, the Shirakawa elders wouldn't have a leg to stand on with all of stacking up against them...

L-Lakshmi was one of the ones backing the idea!? W-Well...of course, of course she was...

As Lakshmi mentioned food, Kaimu began walking again, the place should be nea-Gh!!

Lakshmi's words nearly caused him to trip and land on his exceptional face, instead he stumbled as a look of pure, undeniable horror.

"LAK-TAN! D-DO...DOn'T SAy THAT!" He...He needed to breath, he needed to breath...and not hear such things! No! No! No!

None of this!

"F-Food place is right there! S-Sit on the bench I'll order!" Saying that, he bolted off into the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next