(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enclosed Spaces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:08 am

"The private gardens then, right." Giving a nod, Kaimu waited for Mia to start heading off before he followed after. Get the two of them back without anyone seeing, all he had to do was hop the gate once they got to the Shirakawa Clan's grounds.

Shouldn't be a problem... It was near lunchtime, maybe the guards were distracted.

Masaru had glanced back to Mia as he felt her fingers move to his lips; his face was already red due to the embarrassment. He...He just wasn't used to being carried, and of all people...Mia's father...

There hadn't been any teasing yet..at least... It was a concern of his...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:25 am

...He'd been blushing... That's... Masaru was pouting and embarrassed! That's why he was silent. Aah... But then Masaru went entirely silent anyways... when Kaimu was around. Which wasn't good... But that was a problem for another day.

Mia led the way, probably not as fast as Kaimu could go but he wasn't as worn out as she was. It didn't take too long though to make it to the seireitei, rushing through the rukon at dizzying speeds and probably shocking more than a few small animals.

The Shirakawa mansion wasn't too much of a trek after that and Mia halted outside of the ground. How... to get in... without anyone seeing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:33 am

Kaimu stopped when Mia did, his eyes looked up at the walls in front of them. They had to get past the wall and they'd be in the gardens...

His first instinct was the just hop over, but he felt a few signatures here and there which were probably guards. Mia didn't want anyone to see Shirakawa in this state...

"Over there." Masaru finally spoke up, after having remained quiet for so long, ever since Kaimu had showed up really. Kaimu glanced over to see the man pointing in one direction.

He stepped over that way until Masaru said to stop before climbing down.

Masaru stared at the walls for some time before crouching down, his hands on the stone before.... There.

One portion of the wall pushed in, a hole big enough for an adult to fit in at least. "I'm still meaning to get this fixed, but..."

He hadn't yet, so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:44 am

Mia was pondering her options, wondering what to do when Masaru spoke up. She blinked as they followed his directions, the spot on the wall seemingly not that different from any of the others. He was let down and Mia hurried to him, hoping to be there in case he needed support for now but he seemed fine enough. At least pushing on the rock was fine, though she was watching him carefully...

Any signs of weakness would mean her immediately there to catch him.

"It seems...so useful to have though." Her voice soft, she was remembering what Masaru had said before about how he had gotten out... this must be the secret exit really. Fixing it seemed a shame... a real waste. Kneeling down herself, she gently pushed Masaru to the side and then looked back up at her father.

"Thank you... I can take care of him from here though. If...you want to stop by in a bit though, I'll have curry and stuff made? So you and Lakshmi can have dinner tonight once Masaru is feeling better if you want to stop by." Mia felt bad, but Masaru needed tending. She smiled sheepishly up at her father though, knowing he might have to get back to what he was doing too. There could be special thanks given to him tonight! Mmm... he liked sweets a lot. Maybe she'd try out a new recipe and let him be the first to try it?

He'd really like that...

She was not letting Masaru through first though, if there was a problem she could pull him through! Instead of him collapsing and blocking the way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:50 am

Useful... Well, it had been; if anyone else knew of this exit though it could prove problematic...which is why he'd planned on getting it fixed. It was well hidden enough, and low to the ground, but...

Kaimu remained standing, his attention on Mia as she spoke to him; "Welcome; later... I'll try to, I can bring home some of the food with me if I can't stay long."

Lakshmi would definitely appreciate the curry...

Masaru remained back after Mia had gently pushed him to the side somewhat...it looked like she wanted to go in first then, that wouldn't be a problem, and it was probably for the best.

Soon he'd be able to get the rest he needed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:56 am

Mia reached over to her father's leg and patted it, giving him a final sweet smile and a nod. "That's fine. Just stay long enough for me to thank you properly is all I need."

Taking a breath, she then turned to the hole and entered it at a crawl. The other side lead into the gardens and she crawled out of the way as soon as she was able. In a soft voice, with her arms open she waited for him to come through behind her. "I'm right here Masaru, your baths are waiting."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:03 am

"Alright, I'll see you later then; bye, Mia~" With that, Kaimu flashed another happy smile before heading off, disappearing in a flash of shunpo.

Masaru waited on Mia to get through the hole, waiting until she gave word that she was fine before moving in himself, once he'd crawled through and made it into the gardens where Mia awaited him, he turned to push the wall piece back into place. It was heavy, obviously, but he was just pushing it and once it was back into place he turned back to Mia and offered a small, slightly tired smile.

"I was...planning on fixing it because if someone knew it could become problematic, though...it does have it's uses." He said finally, voicing his thoughts from earlier.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:18 am

With her father gone, Mia sighed softly as Masaru pushed the piece of wall back in place. He...hadn't let her so she was a bit grumpy at him for that. He needed rest! Ultimate rest! It didn't matter that she was now tiring out herself...

As he turned back to her, she thought about his words before nodding. "It really would be if someone else did... Maybe we should fix it then..." Not realizing she spoke as if it was something she could help decide on, Mia moved to dust herself off with a weary groan before offering Masaru her body again. "Come along My Lord, you're home now. Lets get you to the bath and heal you up."

They could head there, though anyone that saw them would ask so many questions... Hopefully he could divert their attentions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:25 am

Masaru gave a small nod; glad Mia could see that side of things. The secret exit wasn't meant to be there...it was just damaged wall, and was best to fix. It had it's advantages, but with them came disadvantages if someone else were to find it.

As Mia moved to stand, he couldn't help but frown at the groan she gave but he accepted her help nonetheless. Though... as he reached out for her he stopped suddenly at the My Lord title usage, no matter what...it didn't seem like he'd ever be used to it...

"R-...Right..." He moved to her; once they were inside and at the baths they could focus on getting him healed, and then he'd get bathed, eat, and rest properly. He was in full agreement that it was needed right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:33 am

That still got a reaction out of him... Mia smiled a bit, amused despite the seriousness of the situation and despite the fact that now that they were safely home she wanted to ask him so much. He needed her to do other things right now, like help him along and thus she focused on that. Being careful, it seemed most everyone was at lunch for the moment or on a break so the halls were empty.

It took only a short time for her to lead him to the bathing room, opening the door and slipping inside with her love before getting it closed behind them. Her heart was racing from the pure nerves from that trek, but she relaxed a bit as the woman pulled away from Masaru. "Come on, let me help you out of your uniform and we'll heal up your wounds and get you bathed."

Normally he'd wash first but she didn't think he'd be up for that. Soaking in the tub immediately would be best...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:50 am

Masaru allowed Mia to lead as they made their way inside; luckily, from the looks of things people were out to lunch or either busy with other things... That was good, there was no one to see them then.

Once in they reached the bathing room a relieved breath escaped him; home, he was home... He could relax now fully... He didn't have to worry about staying out in the Rukon in this state, and he had the freedom to move...

Before he could think too deeply on today's events Mia's voice piqued in and he gave a nod; he allowed her to help him remove his uniform, shedding himself of his haori first before his hands moved to the sash, being a bit more careful about removing it than anything really.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:00 am

Mia helped him undress, taking the sash from him once he had carefully undone it. She folded it gently and set it aside, to be washed special later before turning back and finishing up the stripping of her love. Normally she might be embarrassed or flustered to do such a thing, but instead she was taking stock of his injuries and thus distracted. Her hand was covered in a soft healing spell, taking care of the worst of the bruises and also any cuts or things that could be infected. Going around him as they got him undressed, she made sure to quickly get any injuries that she could taken care of before he got too tired.

By the time he was naked, she had gotten all the cuts and major bruising healed that she hadn't before this point. Still it made her hurt inside to see him all banged up and after making sure he was all healed, she pushed his back to lead him over by the washing stools. "Sit siiiit. I'll get the bath filled, you just rest okay?"

The clothes weren't important, the heirloom sash was carefully put to the side so now she worked on getting the bath ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:07 am

Masaru was still, moving as needed as Mia went about healing him once he was fully disrobed. Most of the damage had been done in the cave in, but Mia was quickly taking care of the worst of it.

Luckily he was just banged up...

He let out a tired breath once she seemed done with the healing; his exhaustion was become a bit more apparent as time passed and as Mia urged him to go and sit as she led him towards the washing tools he allowed her to guide him, moving to sit once they were over there.

"Alright." He answered, giving a small nod as Mia set the sash off to the side.

"Thank you, again, Mia..." Masaru gave another small smile before turning his eyes to the floor; "I... Sorry, you had to see me like that."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:17 am

Mia knew he needed rest but he needed washing off first, Masaru's tired breath worrying her. Least the tub didn't take too long to fill... Having dropped her cloak back when she had been stripping Masaru, Mia was left with just her uniform and she double checked the temperature of the water with rolled up sleeves.

His words though came just as the tub got deeply filled enough for her to shut off the water. Mia just looked over at Masaru, straightening from the tub as she sighed softly. He... "You don't have to be sorry... You don't have to thank me."

Moving quickly to him, she bent down and wrapped her arms around Masaru in a hug, burying her face in his hair as she held him to her despite the awkward position. He was a ridiculous man and she shook slightly, letting a bit more of her worry show now. "Please don't say sorry for that... Are you feeling better? Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:30 am

Masaru knew...he didn't need to apologize, but had felt the need to do so anyway; he'd never gotten like that in front of her before...though...he'd never been in a situation like that in quite a long time either...

He allowed Mia to embrace him; she was worried...she was shaking. She'd been burying that worry, which he'd been concerned about... They were home now though...if she needed to get it out...

"I just need the rest... As long as I can get outside when I need to... I'll be alright." That was one of the key things... "I'll be alright..."

He was attempting to reassure her, even with his current exhaustion...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:39 pm

"I'll make sure you can then. I-If I have to make a bed on the veranda again I will." Mia pulled away from her hug, getting a hold of her worry again as she now had things to focus on. Make sure Masaru could get outside when he needed to, also helping him get to the bath!

She was determined to do all she could to help him and banished her shaking with a firm thought. Instead she clenched her fist and gave a strong nod. "I'll always come save you. Always. I may not...be able to protect you from that...but...But I'll always come. I-If I have to melt... all sort of things... or burn away darkness... Any of that I'll do it."

She was stubborn and with the full force of that mulish nature Mia was intent on this. Whenever he needed her she would come for him. Her arms were held out though, attempting to help him get into the bath and get into his bed faster...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Masaru gave a chuckle, it was weak due to tiredness, but he still found Mia's comment somewhat amusing; "Thank you, I think...the bed will be fine, you don't have to worry about that."

If he needed to get outside then he'd get out of bed and go out into the gardens, that exit was just a few feet away. He could sit outside and watch the sky, or the koi pond if needed.

Her words earned a smile; she would always come for him, and she had... When she heard he needed help she'd come running. She'd been able to find him, get to him, and get him out of there...

Before he could properly respond, or even thank her again, Mia stood and held her arms out. He moved to stand as she did so, taking her arms for support as she helped him to the bath.

He moved into the water, a content sigh escaped him as he sat down again. The warm water felt good, soothing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:00 pm

"It'll be an option if you need it. But...welcome..." Mia murmured, not sure that she needed thanking really... But she smiled nonetheless, he had weakly chuckled which was a good sign. And there had been no teasing! So he definitely felt way better it seemed other than tiredness.

As he settled into the bath with a sigh, Mia went to gather up his clothes... The Haori was picked up and folded over her arm, Ikari picked up as well. Her own cloak was settled over her arm, overtop of his haori and Mia let out a yawn as she turned back to Masaru.

"Can you rest alone in here for a bit? I should go change and get you a clean robe." His uniform, regardless of what she wanted... Was scrap really after giving it a good look. Maybe she could wash it and use it as material for other things? Mia's foot poked the remains softly, not really wanting to leave the bathroom and Masaru but knowing that she at least had to get him something...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Masaru gave a small nod; it was an option... If they needed to resort to that then they could. He felt they wouldn't need to, thankfully. He felt he would be just fine in his own bed, their room was large after all.

His eyes were on Mia as she went about picking up the remains of his clothes, as well as Ikari... Speaking of which...

He opened his mouth to speak, but Mia's voice came out first and he gave a small nod; he would be alright. He would rest back while she got the robe... It would only be a short bit...

"That won't be a problem, and...ah... Ikari wanted me to tell you... He could hear you back there..." He hadn't heard Ikari much before when that'd all been going down, his mind too gone and disconnected to register much...but afterwards...he'd been asked to deliver that message to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:07 am

It wouldn't be a problem... Good. She'd go get the things and hurry back at least though. Just change into whatever she found first and get him a clean sleeping robe... It was as she was focused on these thoughts that Masaru's next words hit her.

"H-He did?!" Mia squeaked and almost dropped the sword, she was just holding Ikari haphazardly with no real grip on the weapon and the news he'd heard her was quite... quite shocking really. Bending over quickly, she caught the sword before it could hit the ground and turned beat red. "I-I'm sorry! I mean thank you! Aaah..."

She hadn't expected he had heard her really, she'd just been...ordering the poor sword around. Aaah! She had been so rude... Mia flushed as she rushed out of the bathroom, not wanting to hear more and heading for their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 am

Masaru could only get sounds out as if trying to interject as Mia panicked; y-yes Ikari had heard her, but... ahhh, apologizing? She was apologizing, and...thanking before... A-Ah!

"Mi-" It was too late though, she had already fled the room...

Masaru blinked, his eyes on the door for a few moments before a huff escaped and he leaned back into the bath to relax; "Perhaps I should have mentioned he took no offense to it first..."

He hardly knew what had happened, at most Ikari had explained what she'd told him to do and some of the things she'd said as they had attempted to get to him...as well as the message to relay...hn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:26 am

Mia rushed into the bedroom, holding Ikari at arms length. Aaah she was still holding it! Where was the...the special stand?! Oh! There...

First off she moved Ikari to the stand Masaru had for the sword, setting it down carefully so as to take the best care of him she could right now. He could be cleaned and properly taken care of later along with Hono... Just right now they had to wait. Mia sat her sword near Ikari for now at least, turning to put the sash and Haori somewhere where she could remember to have them cleaned special...

Masaru's torn uniform was tossed, Mia's dirty uniform stripped out of with no ceremony and then she moved to find sleeping robes for them. Grabbing the sparkle robe, she grabbed one for herself and slipped it on while looking over at the swords, pondering if she should have some sort of stand for Hono when a thought hit her.

Ikari... was there. It had heard her. Could it see her?!

Hahahahah! Took you long enough.

Mia flushed, grabbed Masaru's robe and rushed out of the bedroom while holding hers closed. She still needed to rinse off at least so she wasn't set on getting dressed yet...

Now she wasn't set on dressing in anything else at all! She rushed back to the bathroom, deeply in thought or traumatized as she stared at the floor. The door closed behind her and she bowed. "I-I'm sorry! For ordering him and for almost dropping him! Also for changing in front of him. I'm sorry for that and sorry for putting him in Hono's sheathe..."

Mia continued on though,powering through without stopping even for breath as she gave her final words... "D-Does this mean...he can...see when we..."

This...was important...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:33 am

Masaru let himself relax in the water, the warmth soothing his muscles; he had his eyes closed, but he didn't sleep. Obviously, sleeping would be a bad idea, sleep was for the bed...

Hearing the door slide open he opened his eyes to see Mia staring at the floor. He blinked, and blinked again just as she began speaking.

"I...Ikari took no offense, Mia; you don't have to worry, it's alright." The...The other thing though... "A-Ah, to those... He typically ignores it? He doesn't w-w-watch or anything, he realizes such...things are private...and shuts himself out...when it...seems like we'll..."

H-He did not watch!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:40 am

"O-Oh..." So no offense taken... Okay... She was a dork, a loser for having reacted in such a manner... Hahaha...

"Um...that's good then... I just realized it... I-I was... changing and... I-I think...Hono does. She was laughing at me..." Mia was still blushing as she walked over to the bath, setting his robe near the towels for Masaru before moving to strip and rinse herself off.

Stop thinking about that... Just get the awful dust and dirt and smells off and she would be able to make curry once Masaru was settled...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:58 am

"A-Ah..." Masaru glanced down at the water, directing his eyes to it as Mia mentioned her sword watched; w-well there wasn't anything to...really do about that.

He glanced back as Mia moved to get herself rinsed off; "Y-Yes though, no offense was taken..."

There was nothing to worry about with Ikari, he didn't take offense and he...did not watch them. So Mia didn't have to worry about...all of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Spaces
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: