(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enclosed Spaces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 am

"I'm really glad... I kind of yelled at him. I-I was worried and upset so I ordered him around..." Mia murmured, explaining why she had apologized so profusely. She was going to ignore the thoughts of Hono for now, completely ignore them. The demon was just laughing anyways, at both of them...

Moving to scrub her hair, the soft smelling soap would wash her body a bit to with how much she had to use. This was all she really needed for now, despite how badly the woman wanted to stall for time and stay in here with Masaru.

But he wanted curry rice and was promised it...so she had to make it for him. She also had to warn the others about how he was feeling... Nozomi had to be soothed and kept away too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:10 pm

"It's alright, he understood the...severity of the situation; he was concerned too." Masaru answered, hoping to give Mia more reassurance on it, though he was relieved to see she understood Ikari had taken no offense.

The situation had been severe, and Mia had been worried... She knew about...the problems he had with closed spaces, rooms without escape... Today she had witnessed the effects it had on him. He was fine now though...better, he just needed the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 12:20 am

"I bet..." With a soft voice, Mia agreed that Ikari must have been concerned. She was happy to hear it hadn't bothered the spirit, even with the revelation that he could in fact hear her. Rinsing her hair off though, she fell silent for a bit to get herself washed off. Once the soap was off, she lifted the soaked locks to her nose to make sure the smell of molten rock was off of her and it seemed it was. No second rinse needed...

Setting the showerhead back in its spot, she stood up while still soaked and walked over to the bath finally so she could be near Masaru. Sitting next to it, the woman laid her head and arms on the side with a sigh, near his head as she let herself air dry for now. Violet eyes darted up to Masaru's face, something bothering her that she had to ask. "Do...you think I'll ever get to thank him? I...want to. But its weird not being able to properly say it. I mean saying it through you is fine and all but... I want to thank him."

"And...should I be careful about hugging you and stuff? I'm...trying to be good. I don't want you to feel all smothered by me..." She continued with her questions, eyes darting to the water after a second while one hand moved to play with it lightly by making ripples.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 12:40 am

Masaru let his eyes shut again as Mia went about getting herself washed off, relaxing in the silence for a bit until he heard the shower head being returned to its proper spot. His eyes followed Mia as she came up to him, resting beside him outside of the tub.

To thank Ikari...

"...There...is a method to go about doing that, it's typically done for intense bankai training but you can extract the spirit of your zanpakutou into a dummy specially made for that... It's a method of talking..."

He'd done it a couple of times before when he'd needed to train with his bankai, to strengthen it... If Mia wanted to thank Ikari herself that was a method to go about doing so.

At her next question, Masaru shook his head; "It's alright... I'm more or less fine now, it's just the rest I need." His mind had repaired itself, being outside earlier having helped tremendously...and now that he was home he was able to properly relax.

Mia was worried, and for the most part she had been holding it in this whole time...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:10 am

Mia trailed her fingers in the water of Masaru's bath, splashing some lightly up at him as he spoke. She was smiling softly, trying to relax just by hearing his calm voice and words. He was definitely better it seemed and her worry was melting away. Still...there was a way though it sounded...

Blushing, Mia looked up and nodded. "I-I would like to... I-If that is fine. I want to thank him and talk to him."

He...deserved that! Maybe she could feed him sweets... Sweets were nice for others.

However as Masaru gave the okay, Mia's hand lifted from the warm bath up to his cheek, settling there softly as her thumb rubbed it. "If I do anything that hurts, tell me. I don't want you upset okay? A-And don't worry. I'm starting to feel better. You talking like this, to me... its helping.

If...you want to later, tell me more about things... I'll listen if it helps."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 5:11 am

Masaru gave a small nod to Mia's words as she played with the water; "Next time the two of us go about training, I'll get one of the dummies to use so you can speak with him."

He needed to train with his bankai in the future regardless of reason, so this was a good chance to.

They would do that then...

Feeling Mia's hand move to his cheek, he leaned into her touch, and listened as she continued to talk. She was starting to feel better...that was good, he was relieved to hear that...

"Mhm... We can talk when we're resting...after food?" Once he ate and moved to bed they could talk.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:26 am

"You should rest for a few days, lay off the training... Then we can do that." Mia smiled more as Masaru agreed and decided on their next training session. Now that she was living here it was much easier and still quite a bit fun to train, Masaru being quite a good teacher for her. It helped that his powers allowed her to go all out without fear as well...

"Definitely after food. I promised curry rice and I will deliver... Once you're settled in bed I can go make it for you." Her thumb continued to rub his cheek softly for a few moments before Mia leaned up to kiss the man.

She'd inform everyone after he was settled, so that would be good to get done soon. Still, kissing was her focus for now... He'd worried her so much but now he was okay, that worry was good to let go of. Kissing him made him feel real again...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:43 am

That seemed like the best idea, with how he was he would likely need a few days rest from training. He'd be able to...get back into it soon, but rest for now was the wisest decision. If it weren't for what happened, he would have likely tried to cut a few days into a day or at least two but...

While his mind was better now he had been drained...

What had happened along with the fighting against those hollows and rogue arrancar... He had been outnumbered, but he'd come out victorious.

A tired chuckle was given as Mia brought up the curry rice, and he gave another nod; "Alright..."

After that had been said, he felt Mia lean in; he responded to the kiss, happy to do so. She'd been keeping herself from...holding onto him, or...making too much contact with him in general out of concern, but things were okay now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:01 am

The kiss was sweet and gentle, reassuring even despite the awkward positioning for her. Mia had to pull back after several moments had passed, but she was content with that. All she had wanted was to kiss him and reassure herself he was fine. Her hand stayed on his cheek though as she smiled, thumb moving over to boop his nose. "You're not alone anymore... Please remember that."

"You're gonna get all wrinkly if you stay in much longer though. Need help getting out?" Instead of assuming, Mia asked softly as her hand slipped away from his cheek. If he didn't, she'd just go get him towels since she was drying off nicely. Her hair was damp and all but that was fine... It was always like that due to length and thickness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:05 am

Mia's words earned a warm smile, hearing her say that... He knew it to be true, but hearing it made him feel happy, relieved...

Speaking of the baths though...

"I think I can manage..." Masaru answered; "I'll get dried off, changed and remain in bed then..."

He would get the rest he knew he needed, and Mia wanted him to get. After he ate they could both relax, and talk about things... That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:23 am

Aah! That warm smile! Mia caved, bending back down to kiss Masaru softly for a short moment before straightening up again. She had a slight tint on her cheeks, unable to resist kissing him when he was cute like that... But just a bit flustered by doing so. "Okay... If you need me, send a message all right? I have my phone..."

Moving to the robes after her words, she slipped hers back on and checked the pocket. Yep! Phone in there all right. Turning back to the man, Mia blinked as she spoke her plan. "It'll take me a bit to get things started... So I should start now... U-Unless you want me to tuck you in?"

It'd be fine with her to do so! She'd definitely be willing to! Just... she was still trying not to smother him with mothering, the urge too strong.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:30 am

As Mia pulled away from the second kiss she'd given him, Masaru moved to stand from the bath; he was careful about it, but otherwise seemed fine about getting out on his own. He stepped over to get a towel as Mia explained her plan.

She had her phone, if he needed her he would let her know...

E-Eh...

Despite his tired state, there was flustered embarrassment in his expression as Mia mentioned tucking him in, and he shook his head as he went about drying off. "N-No, I should be alright..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:37 am

Moving back up to the man drying off, having kept a sharp eye on him as he got out of the bath, Mia nodded as he became flustered. She was a bit herself but... instincts wanted her to just smother him in all the affection she had. Instead of letting it out, Mia just settled her hand on his cheek again before leaning up to kiss his scar one more time.

"Okay... I-If you need anything though! I-I'll just be a message away! I love you..." Mia reassured as she backed up, almost not wanting to leave and being very obvious about it. She... wanted to be by his side entirely but he needed his curry...

She backed up all the way to the door, hitting it with her butt before flushing. Mia turned with a small squeak, just deciding to rush out instead of make more of a fool of herself... First to find Shizue and then to go make food... Even her sleeping robes were fancy, so no one should notice it wasn't suitable to just wear around. Mostly because she never slept in them so they could be nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:53 am

"M-Mhm- a-ah..." Mia seemed...obviously reluctant to leave, though Masaru was unsure of what to say. He attempted to offer her a reassuring smile after she'd come back to kiss his scar before...backing away towards the door...but as soon as she hit it she rushed out.

He blinked, remaining still for a moment before he continued drying off. Once he was dry enough, he got changed into his sleeping robe and stepped out of the bathing room.

To bed then...

The comfort of his own bed...

When he reached his room, and made it to bed he crawled under the covers; a relaxed sigh immediately escaped him once his head hit the pillow. He was tired, but not yet enough for sleep... He would doze though...doze until Mia returned.

--

The last of the cleaning supplies were stocked as Shizue stepped back from one of the storage rooms. The daily chores had just been completed, and it was mostly all about going over their work now to make sure everything and everyone was taken care of.

A hand went up to rest against a light lavender lock of hair flowing past her shoulder, her fingers lightly teasing the wavy strands.

Next on the list of things to do... She needed to see how Nozomi was doing, by now she was likely playing in her room...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:07 am

Mia was braiding her hair as she hurried along, wanting to find Shizue before anyone else. Unfortunately one of the triplets, Suou, had found her first and she had taken a few minutes to explain the situation. Well, what the official story was... Masaru had overworked himself a bit and was on strict resting for now. He was to be left alone as much as possible and for no one to bother Nozomi much with it...

Mia wanted to rush to tell the young girl, but she had to get the curry started first... And Shizue to tell the whole truth to. Aaaah! At least the triplets would spread the word on the fake story for now and Masaru would be left alone.

Nozomi first... Mia decided quickly and headed for her little sister's room... It wouldn't take her too long to pinpoint her energy and the shinigami Lieutenant hurriedly finished braiding her hair as she walked rather fast. However on her way to the room she caught sight of a familiar person and quickly rushed up to her while waving her arm a bit. "Sh-Shizue!"

What luck!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:15 am

Hm?

Shizue came to a stop in her walking down the halls, about ready to make a turn down another when she heard a familiar voice, her eyes landing on Mia as she rushed up to her. As the woman came to a stop Shizue offered polite bow and smile.

"Good evening." She greeted; she had been confused at the sense of Mia and Masaru's reiatsu already home, but had not sought answers. At most, she had just assumed the two had left work early for the day...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:20 am

Mia bowed in return, still a bit unnerved to be bowed at without returning one and still a bit too worried to return Shizue's smile truly. It was a bit weak and she knew the other woman might easily notice this, but her eyes were too busy darting around to notice.

There was no one else around... But someone could be in a room nearby. Sighing softly, Mia tried to smile a bit more and ended up just looking like a soft frown. "A-Ah, can I speak to you somewhere private nearby? I-It'll be quick, I-I have to get started on food... For Masa... I-Its about him. Its important..."

Very important, Mia was fidgeting with her robes and hair, unable to look Shizue in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:25 am

Something seemed...odd...no, more like off. Mia returned the bow, but her smile had been rather weak and she seemed a bit restless. There was a look of concern in Shizue's expression as Mia attempted to speak, already feeling as if something was wrong.

Somewhere private?

She gave a nod, "Of course, that won't be a problem."

It was about Masaru? Something important...

A nod was given before she began walking, it was only a few steps down the hall before she stopped, sliding open a door to reveal an empty room, large in size so if they needed to speak standing near the back then that would be suitable for privacy.

"Is this alright?" She questioned; in the end, it was Mia's decision.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:40 am

Mia followed the woman, attempting to be calm and regal as she should and miserably failed. Shizue was much better at this than she was, much better and it made Mia turn a bit red with embarrassment for now. The empty room seemed fine and she nodded before stepping inside and heading towards the back. Worry was still filling her, but at least it didn't have much fuel now that Masaru was resting properly.

She waited for Shizue to follow her, not even noticing if the woman closed the door or much else as she tried to think of how to explain the situation. The woman knew everything, so Mia felt fine letting her know about what had happened today. It would be good for someone else to help cover really... "Th-There was a incident. Masaru is fine, but... he was trapped for a while. Alone, in the dark w-with no way out. H-He's resting but... I-I had to cut him out of the place, it was a cave in of sorts. H-He had panicked, but is recovering now."

"He's in bed at the moment, I am on my way to make him curry rice... I-I just don't know what exactly to tell Nozomi... I told Suou that he just overworked himself and to let everyone know he's resting... B-But I am sure you needed to know the full truth." Aah there was probably more for her to explain but Mia was nervous and really unsure what to do. Her shaking had returned lightly, she was positive trying to let Nozomi know while she was in this state would give away something... All she knew for sure was that he wanted and needed Curry Rice and she could deliver that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Sliding the door closed, Shizue stepped over towards Mia who had moved to the back of the room. Once at her side, and in listening distance, she quieted so Mia could say what she needed to.

An incident?

There was concern on her expression as Mia explained what had happened; Masaru had been trapped... He had panicked, as well.

This wasn't good, but Mia claimed he was alright now; resting is what he'd need, and Shizue agreed with that. He needed the rest after such an incident, and she was relieved to hear he was doing so.

"I see, I will explain to Nozomi." She gave a smile in attempts to reassure Mia, "I'll give her the story you explained to Suou, there should be nothing to worry about."

Mia was shaking, and worried...but that was understandable, completely so.

"Thank you for getting him out of there, and helping him calm... He'll be alright; he hasn't had a scare like that in quite some time...but he'll be alright, especially with you around."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:14 am

Relief shone strongly on Mia's face, her frown turning to a smile as her minor shaking stopped. The other woman could be trusted to help and take care of things... Mia'd talk to Nozomi later when it wouldn't be as apparent she was lying... She sighed in relief, nodding along with that soft breath as that weight was taken off of her shoulders.

"A-Ah! I-I... Um... Thank you." Mia bowed quickly through her short lived relief, hearing the final comment Shizue gave her and growing quite flustered over such words. She really didn't think so... He... anyone could be there for him and he'd be better she felt. If it had been Shizue or if Nozomi had been the one who was old enough to help him... Anyone Masaru trusted...

Shizue's concern was at least a bit molified though, Mia really hoped, though she was also a bit glad the woman had grown so. Masaru had so many people who cared for him it seemed and made her happy...

Staying bowed, she spoke quickly but still didn't rise one inch. "I-I'll do my best to care for him! I should g-go start...the curry now though... H-He really wants some."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Mia received another smile in response for her thanks from Shizue; she'd become a bit flustered it seemed, but... she meant what she said. The woman had helped Masaru greatly, and it was obvious how happy he was these days...

Mia was even getting the man to keep eyes on his health when it came to overworking, now that in itself was a miracle.

She was relieved though, more than she could explain to hear that he was alright; he would be fine, and was getting the proper rest he needed.

"Alright, I'll inform Nozomi; I was just heading to her room now to see how she was." Saying that, another small smile was given. Mia could go and focus on the curry, she needn't worry about Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:47 am

"Thank you so much Shizue-sama. Please let her know I'll make sure to come see her later too once Masaru's all... rested." Aaaah Mia had forgotten the proper honorific earlier! She raised her head only after saying such and nodding though, her face still quite red from Shizue's kind words. It... was most welcome to hear that... And hear about the help.

"I-I should go now though, I don't...want him alone too long..." Murmuring softly, she wasn't sure how to not be rude about her haste and gave the woman a small finger wave and another bow as she began heading for the door. Curry would take a bit... So she had to get started soon.

The door... was close she had to go make Masaru his curry! Make him smile again... Aaah what should she put in it? Just his favorites, the basics... No changing a thing right now. Mia nodded to herself and hurried off... Food causing its own little world.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:57 am

"It's not a problem, you're welcome!" Shizue gave a light laugh, it was odd hearing her name with that honorific, she was fine with others calling her by her name and simply that. For now, it was what Mia was comfortable with she assumed, and thus wouldn't just offer that yet.

Mia's comfort with speaking to her was important, much like anyone else's. It was best to stick with what one was fine with at first.

She gave a nod as the woman mentioned that she should get going and returned her wave as she headed out of the room. Once Mia had left, Shizue soon followed, stepping out of the room but heading down the hall in the opposite direction.

It was time to check on Nozomi and then also inform her about Masaru...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:18 am

Mia hurried to the kitchen, word spreading from the triplet's efforts so that she wasn't questioned. Most people seemed to leave her alone other than a small nod on her way, well the few she encountered really. Reaching the kitchens though didn't take long and Mia quickly began preparations as she got out all his favorite ingredients.

Letting the others have their space in cooking, she took up only a small area for now after greeting the others there. I-It wasn't hard to make, just took time and effort... That's all... In fact, she quickly got the curry simmering and began working on a sweet for them. Mm, those blackberry cheesecake dark brownies sounded good...

While the food cooked, she got to work on the desserts for later... Neither really took too long, the brownies having to sit in the fridge for a bit but that was acceptable! The most important thing was the curry rice...

Gathering a large tray, Mia placed a large portion of the curry into a container for transport as well as fixing Masaru up a plate and herself one as well. He might get hungry, it would be good to have an extra portion or two for him. With her arms full of that as well as a pitcher of water for them, she headed back to the bedroom after quite some time.

Hopefully he wasn't upset by how long she'd been gone and Mia opened the door to their room with her foot, peeking in at her sweetheart to make sure he was fine first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Spaces
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: