(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enclosed Spaces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Masaru had dozed, just as he'd said he would; he lay currently half buried under the covers, though of course he kept his upper half out from under them.

He hardly noticed the time pass due to his half-sleeping state, all he was aware of was the comfort of rest...

It was some time before he heard the door, which brought him out of his dozing as he turned to look at Mia who was peeking in on him.

Before he gave any greeting he brought his hand up to wipe his eyes, offering her a smile at least when he was unable to use words.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 9:42 am

Mia stepped inside as Masaru turned, her foot hooking the door behind her and sliding it shut. With her arms full of tray, she was careful to pay attention to the food and drinks... Though...though he was... rubbing his eyes so cutely and tried to smile...

Smiling back and fighting a soft blush, she paused part of the way to the bed to return her focus to not tripping. Spilling all this food because he was adorable would be too much... It was only a brief stop and thus she continued after a second with her smile only growing.

"Afternoon sleepyhead." Mia spoke softly as she reached the bed, setting the tray on the bedside table partially to balance before moving some things aside to make room with one hand. She slid it on fully and looked down at Masaru, poking his plate. "Curry or water first?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 9:50 am

Masaru moved into a more comfortable position for sitting up as Mia stepped inside the room, watching as she went about setting the tray down before speaking. A small chuckle was given at her words; "Afternoon... Mn... Water would be the best..."

He could smell the curry and it smelled really good...

A drink first would be the best though, after the journey back, the bath and after his rest his mouth was a bit dry. He couldn't enjoy his food like that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:00 am

"Kaaay." Mia leaned down as Masaru was sitting up after moving, her hand going out to brush away his bangs as she planted a soft kiss on his forehead. She couldn't resist a soft nudging with her lips after, but quickly pulled away to get him water. After filling him a glass, Mia handed it over and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. It'd be easy to reach the tray still but she wanted to be closer to him...

"How are you feeling?" He had smiled, so she felt fine asking him to assuage her worry at leaving him alone so long. Mia's hands gripped her robe tightly, the only thing betraying how much she was holding back for now. Aaaah he was cute, she wanted to hug him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:06 am

Another smile appeared as Mia brushed the bangs out of his face before leaning in to kiss his forehead, welcoming the affectionate gestures from her. As she handed off the glass, he accepted, taking a small sip at first before taking a bigger one.

"Better, I was able to doze a bit..." He answered; in his still rather sleepy-state he had yet to notice anything majorly off, but Mia was hiding her worry well enough for now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:14 am

"That's good..." Mia sighed in relief, Masaru did seem a bit better... He was all sleepy but not upset now, in fact he seemed positively calm. Even a bit stronger? She wasn't sure yet but was keeping a close eye on him.

As he drank, she pulled his plate off of the tray after uncovering it, setting aside the lid and holding the food on her lap. It gave her something to do, though the food smelled really really good... She hadn't ate since breakfast, but right now Masaru came first so she couldn't exactly eat until he was set.

If he was holding his water glass he couldn't eat though... Mia looked down at the plate, looked back up at Masaru... looked down... Cogs moved slowly in her head before she picked up the spoon, scooping up curry and rice before holding it out for him to take. "Say ah..."

If she fed him she'd be kept busy!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:24 am

Masaru gave a small nod, unable to voice his response to Mia's words as he took another sip of water from his glass, his eyes shifting to the plate as Mia placed it on her lap to hold.

He was about to offer to take it when, instead, her words caused a slight reddening of his cheeks. She'd...done this for him when he was sick a-as well...

He did as asked, opening his mouth for her without protest...though, she would need to eat as well, and from the looks of it she'd made plenty...

"Mia...you should eat some too..." He stated once he'd swallowed the first bite. "I-It's really good."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:51 am

No! He shouldn't blush... It would make her blush! Mia tinted a bit, but her mothering instincts were too great. She had to care for him and this was the only way she could right now... After Masaru had the spoonful in his mouth, she brought the spoon back to the plate and took another bite for him as he chewed, her eyes following the utensil's course really.

He spoke up after devouring that bite, but Mia just lifted the spoon up as if she hadn't heard him. "Thank you... I'm glad you like it."

Masaru came first! He...he needed...to be taken care of. She was not giving up her feeding privileges.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:58 am

Masaru accepted the second bite, blinking as Mia responded to the compliment he'd given to the food. It really was delicious, Mia had made it... Of course he'd love it.

The other part though she seemed to ignore for now. He wasn't sure when the last time she'd eaten was...but it certainly hadn't been much while they were gone... She'd been focused on feeding him the fruit and the time he'd been with her before then there'd obviously been no time for it...

"I'll eat, p-promise... You should take some spoonfuls for yourself as well though, we can share..." That seemed...reasonable enough, she could continue doing this since...he assumed that's what she wanted...and they would both have food.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:04 am

Good, he was getting solid and nutritious food in him. She was relaxing bit by bit... Sleepy him still had her wanting adorable snuggles but she could wait till he had filled up on food and was prepared to nap again...

Mia smiled sweetly at Masaru as he spoke, promising to eat as she took another scoop for him and promptly stuck it in his mouth while it was open. All Masaru's!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:11 am

"M-Mi-mmph!" He'd been unable to get another word out as another spoonful was promptly stuck into his mouth. He accepted the bite, swallowing it like the last ones as he continued to eat. So...even a suggestion like that wouldn't work...?

He was concerned though...

"Mia... I-I'm saying this because I'm worried...a-and after I finish eating I'd rather like you to remain in here so..." So there would not be much of a chance to return to the kitchen... His words were flustering to him even if he just wanted to be near her...but he needed to say something!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:17 am

He needed to be fed and Mia would feed him, her mouth set in a mulish line that told how stubborn she was being. She wouldn't say a single thing until he was fed enough! She had to take care of him! There was no time for herself, none!

First Masa...

Masaru's words though finally seemed to sink in some as he spoke of himself... Worried and wanted her in here... If she had to go eat... If she didn't eat he'd worry... Mia brought the spoon back down to the plate, looking at it for a moment as the mulish line faded a bit...

She took a bite off of the plate for herself before moving to feed Masaru more. "Mmm..."

Eating a bit...to not worry him would be fine... He wanted her to be here... she wanted to be here... Mia wanted him to not worry. He shouldn't worry over her right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:24 am

She'd eaten some! That earned a relieved smile from Masaru, happy Mia had eaten some... He wished she'd eat more, but...this was progress. He ate as she continued to feed him bites, and would continue to do so...

The curry rice was delicious, hit the spot...

So long as Mia continued to take bites on occasion he'd be fine... He wanted her to be in here with him, and if she ignored her own hunger he'd worry.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:29 am

Mia made sure to take a bite every now and then, the relieved smile Masaru gave making her feel a bit guilty for her irrational stubbornness. She...she couldn't help it sometimes and she flushed with a bit of shame. However the plate was quickly emptied with both of them eating, him more than her, and she glanced at the extra still in the heat sealed ceramic container.

"Do you want more?" It was the first real sentence she'd spoke since her worry overrode her rationality, Mia's eyes moving back to her sweetheart after looking at the other container. She smiled softly as her flush grew though, wondering if he'd accept this as her stubborn apology. "Y-You can feed me...if it'd make you feel better... I-I've done it to you a bunch now..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:39 am

The food gradually decreased from the plate as they both ate; once it was empty, he glanced over to the container Mia had brought with the rest and gave a small nod. He could go for more, and he wanted her to have a bit more as well...

F-Feed her...?

Mia would notice his reaction to that as a flustered one, the red in his cheeks returning some. W-Well, it would...be making sure she ate... He could eat too, just like she had done while feeding him...

"W-We...can do that... I-If you'd like..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:52 am

"Curry Prince...Maybe King even..." Mia muttered softly with a smile, covering her mouth with the hand holding the spoon and looking away. Of course he'd be up for more. Its what she prepared for...

"Its...helping my worry... or helped it... really... S-So if you were worried... I'd want to help you not worry... so you don't get stressed right now..." Mia spoke her reasoning as she stood up from the bed, being careful while lifting the hot lid with the pot holders. She was flustered too, but... if he was flustered maybe he didn't want to?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:56 am

"I-I... It... I just believe it would be best if we both ate more..." Masaru was red in the face as he glanced away while saying that; C-Curry Prince...K-King... H-He just thought the both of them needed more food...

This was helping with her worry...helped...

"I want to make sure we both have...eaten plenty, I-I'll worry otherwise..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Mia filled the plate up again, there wasn't too much left in the ceramic heating pot but that was fine... Too much food might sit badly if they ended up napping truly. There was no way she was leaving Masaru at all and if she fell asleep, that was perfectly fine with her.

She was bright red, but nodded and spoke softly as she returned to the bed and held the plate out for him to take. "As you wish, My Lord."

Him worrying was unacceptable! Mia opened her mouth as she handed over the plate, burning up and looking away while leaning forward to make it easier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:30 pm

T-Th...That again!? Masaru's blush became stronger at that, and he had to look away for a moment before taking the plate, afraid he might drop it due to too much fluster. T-That... I-It was just flustering at this moment...

Mia was flustered too, looking away...

He took a spoonful of the curry rice, holding it out for her like she had done for him; "H-Here..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:43 am

Mia looked back as Masaru didn't grab the plate immediately, but he... was flustered again. Aah...feeding her must be really flustering... But he seemed to want to do it? It...wasn't like it was hard or bad to do. He did take it though and as he lifted the spoon, her eyes darted back as she leaned more.

Her mouth opened and she accepted the bite with a burning face, eyes going back to the wall for now as she chewed and swallowed. It was pretty good... Not pork bowl levels, but well it was still delicious. A-And Masaru was feeding it to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:52 am

Masaru pulled the spoon back as Mia's eyes went to the wall again now that she'd taken a bite, taking a bite for himself as well while she chewed her own. He repeated his previous action shortly after, taking a spoonful for her to have.

He felt further relieved now that the both of them were eating at a more proper rate. Next time he was able...he'd be sure to make her favorites too since they were eating his now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:15 am

Mia could not refuse Masaru at all when he was doing this, she had to keep eating the bites he gave her regardless. It...it was cruel... cruel and unusual... She couldn't say no or be stubborn about thiiiings.

He was just feeding her half of his food! It wasn't fair, Mia pouted softly as she ate, noticing definitely that he was feeding her a bite and them himself... She was hungry though, or had been so it definitely hit the spot.

Masaru was becoming too powerful...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:25 am

Eating all of this, hopefully they'd be alright to stay in here... They should both be able to have enough at least. He'd eaten most of the first batch, and he was still eating bites on occasion with this helping, but his priority was making sure Mia ate enough as well.

She was, and there was a small smile on his face as they ate.

After a few moments, the amount of food was gradually decreasing, and in the end there was enough for two more bites. He would have one and Mia too. Holding out the spoon he offered one of the last bites to her.

"After this we can rest more...and talk if you'd like..." Mia had been worried, and she'd been holding back this entire time... He'd noticed some of it show when he'd been in the bath...she'd even said as such...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:38 am

Mia knew the cruelties of Masaru and his smiles now! His horrible awful small smile as he fed her. He was definitely feeding her more than himself... but then he'd ate most of the first batch. So maybe he was less hungry? No... it was curry. The Curry Prince could eat curry all day every day and never tire or get full...

She was onto his plot, but there was nothing to be done. She had to eat every bite he gave her, even as her cheek puffed up between them... As he held out the last bite, for her at least, she accepted it and then nodded as she chewed.

Swallowing it, Mia's pout disappeared as she spoke softly. "I'd really like that... Talking more...and resting..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:43 am

Mia had been pouting, but they had both eaten now and that was what was important... He'd eaten a decent bit, so he would be fine. Now that they were finished he placed the dish back on the bedside table before turning his attention back to her.

He gave her another smile now that they were done, and he opened his arms slightly for her so they could cuddle up and lie back some.

Once they were situated they could talk some...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Spaces
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: