(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enclosed Spaces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:15 pm

"I-I promised... Didn't I? Outside... Safe. You're safe Masa." Mia murmured as she took deep breaths and relaxed from the exertion. She hadn't been prepared... It would have been much easier with him on her back, but his hopeful looks had been too much for her.

Luckily her humming had startled him enough and it was possible it would have helped earlier had she tried it. Maybe she hadn't been thinking as clearly as she thought...

Other shinigami were nearby, but right now Masaru was her main worry and Mia sat up and moved closer to him. She reached for his hand, noting the calming panic in his eyes, wanting to bring that hand up to her cheek as she sang his song softly for him again. More, would this calm or panic him more? Whatever it did, she wanted to be prepared but knowing he needed more calming.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 6:15 pm

Hearing a voice, Masaru's eyes shifted over to the source, Mia, as she spoke. Safe... He was outside, safe... He was outside...

He had been about to look around again, but as Mia moved his eyes remained on her as she moved closer, reaching for his hand before she began singing again.

His panic was calming, slowly but surely and it was starting to get easier for his mind to process things more fully.

Mia... It was Mia here... He was outside... Air...

"M...Mia..." His voice still sounded pitiful, considering he wasn't all back together just yet, but he was recognizing her fully now, which was a large step from how he'd been earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Mia heard heard her name and smiled softly with her eyes closed, still singing as he seemed to recognize her more. She nuzzled his hand softly with her cheek, holding it there with her own hand. Whatever else was going on around them could wait until he was soothed and cared for, he needed her to steady him...

"I'm right here Masaru." After a few more moments though she trailed off her singing, her eyes opening as she smiled for Masaru. "Ikari's on my back in my sheathe... Do you need it?"

Would that help soothe him better, having his sword by his side? Should she move closer? But what if hugging him was too restricting and made him panic more... He needed the open air most of all right now... It was helping the most, even if his voice had been pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Masaru was holding Mia's hand in return as she began to nuzzle it; calming...he was calming. He was outside, not... He was outside...where he could calm, and breath... Mia was here too...he could see that now...

Ikari...

"M-Mn..." He gave a small nod at that, his eyes glancing over to the empty sheath still at his hip. That... That should help too... Mia and Ikari...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:00 pm

"Here, let me..." With Masaru's nod and sound of agreement, Mia moved her free hand up to her back and unsheathed the sword. It was smaller than hers and it came out without having to part the weird metal of her sheathe. Ikari safely in hand, she carefully held it out for Masaru to take though she was worried he might be too weak to hold it. If he needed the help she'd help him put the sword back, but it was his and he might feel better with that bit of extra control...

"Do you need anything else? Something I can do?" Her worry shined in her eyes, but she didn't make any more moves towards him just in case. What else was she supposed to do...? Holding him was all she wanted to do... Maybe if he leaned back against her he would be fine with it? Patting her chest softly, she spoke. "If you need to lean back and rest, you can lean back against me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:15 pm

Masaru reached out for his zanpakutou as Mia offered it to him, though his hold was weak as he attempted to move it back into the sheath. He managed after a moment, and let one of his hands remain on the hilt to rest.

Anything else? He shook his head, he just...needed to rest, and...be out here for a bit...breath...

His eyes looked up to Mia as she patted her chest, and spoke; lean back... rest...

Normally he'd become flustered under such a suggestion, but he was still piecing himself back together, and needed the rest. It was Mia... Slowly he turned before leaning back as she suggested, there was a bit of remaining hesitancy, but he worked through it and rested back.

Like this he could see the sky, still feel like he was out...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Mia watched carefully, intent on grabbing the weapon if Masaru had made any motions of dropping it but he did finally get it sheathed. Her hands were still up she realized after a moment, waiting to catch it and she lowered them after a second with a small smile.

He didn't need anything else... That was fine... But at least he took the offer to rest. Mia didn't move at much other than to make herself a bit more secure as Masaru moved to rest back against her, making sure her hair wouldn't get in the way and block his view at all. She didn't care they were seated on the ground and just sitting there, and as he rested back against her, Mia attempted to be a nice bed for him.

Her arms might be too restricting so Mia just used them to lean back a bit, holding herself up like this... The other shinigami could do their work, she was needed right here for him. Would singing help him again?

It couldn't hurt. Mia quietly sang Masaru's song once more in the hopes of keeping him resting here with her. Later, she could talk to him about it later when he was okay again. Her job was to keep the man comforted and safe feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Masaru's breathing was becoming more even as time passed, and the resting was helping as he laid there. He didn't really care that he was on the ground, really it wasn't something he was paying attention to.

The other shinigami were still busy with the area, seeing to it that things were stable, and there was no more danger lurking around. One had alerted them that the Captain was with Mia, and with that concern out of the way they focused on their work.

After a bit, Masaru let out a heavier breath, though it lacked the extreme shakiness that had previously been in his breathing. The singing helped, it helped the further sooth him and return him to a manageable state...one that could at least think, and comprehend things...

"...Thank you, Mia..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:16 pm

It was good to feel his breathing stabilize. She was helping him... Mia felt happy that this was something she could do, calm him and help him feel better about his fears. His earlier panic had terrified her, she'd never seen him like this... It made sense though, there were sides of him she had yet to experience, sides of him that were hidden deep inside...

Even Masaru could get scared. All Mia cared was that she had helped him get through it and brought him out. As he thanked her, she smiled and leaned down to kiss the top of his head before a hand came up and gently brushed back his bangs from his cheek. "Welcome dearest. Are you feel better now?"

She didn't need to keep singing for now it seemed, he was able to thank her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:38 pm

"Mhm..." Masaru answered, giving a small nod; he was feeling better...a lot better than he had been, he wasn't completely back together, but he was much, much better than before. "I think...it's best for me to go home and rest...after this..."

It was odd for him to say, very odd that he wasn't putting his work first. Normally he would have, would have suggested that he get back to work as soon as he was able, but... He knew he wouldn't be able to in this state, even if he calmed down.

Home was best...

He needed to treat his injuries, which luckily he felt he could deal with once he was rested...but home... That's what he'd need...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:04 pm

"...I think so too." Mia froze, unable to speak for a moment before she gave that reply. What...? Masaru was just saying he should go home? He was incredibly shook up... But this?

It must be way worse than she could even begin to imagine in his head right now then if he was going to ignore work. "I'll make sure they know, you can leave it to me. Can I treat a few of your wounds now though?"

Her worry still didn't show in her voice, though it was impossible to hide in her eyes as she spoke. Least he was unable to see it right now, laying as he was... And she could treat a few of his wounds with basic healing spells. He had to get back and with him even a bit hurt it would be annoying. Besides, Masaru needed all his energy for resting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:14 pm

He gave a nod at her agreement, letting out another breath as he continued to rest. He would go home, and after that... he could relax; it's what he needed most right now, rest. He would ask Shizue to inform Nozomi he had...a cold or something... She didn't need to see him like this...

Treat his wounds? Masaru couldn't look Mia in the eyes right now due to how he was laying, but he gave a nod; his clothes were tattered, and between the tears there were cuts visible on his body; many of them had been caused when he'd been caught in that cave in and knocked unconscious.

He'd sustained lighter injuries during the fights, mostly due to being outnumbered but he'd managed.

None of his injuries were severe, or life threatening, he hadn't broken anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Mia hummed lightly as Masaru gave the okay, knowing a few basic spells and especially learning them with Masaru's help for training. It helped to be able to deal with the small injuries that always cropped up. She'd have to try and sew up his clothes later...

Hand glowing in a soft spell, Mia began healing up all the injuries she could reach and see. Hopefully having her arm wrapped around him a bit wasn't too restraining. She needed to go slow and careful to get this done, he would need all the energy he had to get him home.

"I'll come up with some excuse for Nozomi, but you are getting put right in the bath when we get back... Hm, I'll need to do a lot of sewing too it seems on your clothes. I mean look at them, you silly man. All torn up." Mia chuckled, teasing him softly instead of showing her severe fear and worry over this. His clothes...his body... She didn't like seeing injuries on him at all and this was too much... "So awful....Worrying me like this. Such a cruel Masa you are today."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Masaru lay still as Mia went about healing the injuries she could find on him from where they were; he felt a soft sensation that often came with healing spells on his body, and let out another breath as some of his wounds faded.

"Mn... A cold...maybe?" He suggested; "It's easier to explain than..."

He trailed off, keeping his attention to the sky, or ground...whatever outdoor thing he could focus his attention on. It was bad for him to stay focused on those thoughts for too long right now.

At her teasing, his eyes moved to look at her, though with the way he was lying down he couldn't really see her face; "Sorry... You...don't have to repair my clothes, Mia... There's a lot of tears...s'A lot of work..."

It was a big job, he could get replacements for his uniform... It just seemed like a lot to put on her, even if it was a hobby she enjoyed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:57 pm

"Hm... I think she'd worry you are getting too sickly again. Maybe just you slept badly and then overdid it today? I think that'd be better, closer to the truth too, so that way its less lying to her." It didn't sit well in her, having to lie to Nozomi... But this wasn't something the young woman needed. Instead Mia focused on making sure the wounds she could reach were all set before nuzzling the side of Masaru's head softly. "I'd like to... It'll be good practice for me, for the future. I should always be able to take care of My Lord."

Distract him with happy thoughts, teasing him sort of worked so maybe teasing him with things that made her blush to think about. "Whenever you feel like you are okay enough to head out, we can. You can report later... Your health right now is the most important thing."

Her tone brooked no arguments, she was in fact smiling even if Masaru couldn't see. A scary scary smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 pm

"That sounds like a good idea..." It was better than outright lying to her, Mia was right... If Nozomi was just told he needed his rest... That would hopefully be enough, it wouldn't worry her as badly as him being sick might...

Mia...wanted to fix his clothes then? He gave a small nod; if she wanted to, then she could... He had been concerned about the amount of work it was, but...

"Rest is...most important right now." He agreed, not even minding her tone, he was in full agreement. "We can...start heading back now... I should be able to manage walking at least..."

He would likely need to use shunpo...as a quicker way of getting back...or else his pace would hold them back...but that was for later...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:19 pm

"Okay, we'll start walking... But Masa, if you are too tired we might have to stop and rest at an Inn. We might even have to stay..." Mia was pleased Masaru was putting up no fights but at the same time she worried. He seemed so out of it and weak and well... The Rukon was the most terrifying place for her to be. She had to be strong for him, but it might wear on her something fierce. Staying overnight would be horrible... For his health though she would do it.

Sighing softly, she moved slightly to give him warning before she attempted to get out from under him. "I'm not letting you hurt yourself..."

Inn would be fine... Might have to be fine. Especially if she got one that had a balcony and a garden for him. Something to distract him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:25 pm

A frown appeared at the mention of having to stay at an inn; they were...a bit far out, but...if he could just manage a burst or two of shunpo he should be able to make it back... He knew how Mia felt about the Rukon, and didn't want to make her stay out here...

"I can...make it back." He muttered as he moved to sit up properly himself; he attempted to move up to stand, to show Mia he could manage, even if his state was far from perfect... He would prefer home...

It was a longer distance, but he'd feel much better at home than at an inn...and Mia would too.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:44 pm

"I'd rather be safe..." Mia shook her head softly, reaching out to help steady Masaru as he leaned up away from her. Once she was sure he was fine, she stood herself and pulled her sword from the cloak. It had resealed obviously and with a quick check of the blade for any damage from her actions, Mia then sheathed it on her back. While out in the Rukon it was best to have her weapon handy really...

Still, she was watching like a hawk as he attempted to stand, arms out just in case but he seemed steady enough... Mia moved closer and offered herself as his support, hoping if he used her to start their slow trip. "If I could talk to Ikari I'd ask him myself how you are doing and if he thinks its safe...For now lets try to head in the direction we need to."

A butterfly floated out of her cloak and she gave it a few directions, sending a message to his squad members for now that they were leaving and to handle things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 pm

"We can make it..." Masaru let out another breath once he was on his feet; he could manage...he could manage... As long as he believed that, and kept his focus.... He wanted to make it home, not stay out here...

"When we get home, I'll go straight to the baths...promise." He attempted a smile, even if it was a bit weaker than his usual ones.

If she could talk to Ikari...

He could make it... He would make it home, and they could rest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Mia sighed, stepping closer to Masaru and wrapping her arm gently around his back in an attempt to get him to lean against her. "Here. We won't make it back with you all shaking like this... Lean on me for a bit."

He was...so out of it...but so determined to make it home. She didn't want him pushing himself and in this state he was doing so too much. His little agreement and small smile though caused a bit of her secure mask to crack, a weak laugh sounding before she looked away. "Mm, I'd get in trouble for letting you in the bed all dirty like this. Thank you..."

Maybe she should call her father and see if the man would help her get Masaru home? Lakshmi would be nice too to help, but she might be too busy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:06 am

Masaru did as Mia wanting, leaning against her slightly as she wrapped an arm around his back; once they walked for a bit he could attempt shunpo...right now he didn't feel entirely up to it, not that he really wanted to admit that.

If he just walked for now...and reserved some of his strength...

His eyes were on Mia as she gave that laugh, watching as she turned her eyes away for a bit; he knew...she had to be worried about him, he wanted to reassure her, but...obviously with how he'd been and how he still was...any type of reassurances would fall flat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:19 am

With Masaru leaning against her, Mia felt a little better about this whole situation... Walking would be fine, walking slowly would be fine... Though she doubted it would help him that much. However he wanted to try it and thus she would allow it. As long as he showed improvements he'd be allowed to shunpo eventually.

She began walking slowly to give him time to recover and not strain him, though it'd probably tire her out some to be his support. However Mia was strong and hardy! She could help him home or as far as they could make it. Instead it was best to focus on what they'd get when home! Mia spoke softly, eyes on the ground to pick their path and also to avoid Masaru seeing her calm shell slowly breaking away bit by brittle bit. "I'll make you your favorite too, as spicy as you like it. You'd get grumpy if I tried to feed you invalid food... Mm, any desert requests to go with your curry?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:30 am

Masaru kept walking, using Mia as support; they could take a break after a bit...stick to the outskirts of the districts they had to walk. At least...they were in the lower numbered districts, or about it... It was still a bit away from the Seireitei, but...they could manage, he felt...

When Mia began talking, he glanced over to her; curry rice... He gave a nod at that, that sounded good... He'd like that, as for desserts...

"Aa... Anything for dessert is fine, I'd be happy with whatever..." He definitely wanted curry rice though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Mia still was unbelievably worried over Masaru's condition and kept a close eye on him as she helped skirt the district. It wasn't like they couldn't handle anything the districts threw at them though and Mia kept that up as a mantra in her head for now. If they had to stay, they had to stay. If He needed the rest, then she would make sure he got it. However he seemed somewhat fine so far.

"Are you sure? I can make you anything you want. Anything at all!" Mia questioned softly, her eyes looking up to Masaru for a moment before returning to their path. He'd want his curry rice, want it enough that she couldn't not make him tons!

Even if she wanted to feed him invalid food so he'd recover more... Maybe she could find super nutritious things to put in it? Maybe extra onion... This was a much nicer topic to think on and Mia latched onto it instead of worrying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Spaces
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: