(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enclosed Spaces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:05 pm

It helped... What he'd said helped then... He was relieved, he was worried he...might not have been saying enough or...the right things. Neither of them were alone anymore... They had each other, and also many other people that cared for them...

"It's still something you went through that was painful..." Of course he wanted to protect her, the thought of her experiencing that pain...it hurt, he didn't like seeing her upset...and he wanted to help her just like she wanted to help him.

She was...opening up, and this...was something that was hard for her to talk about...He was still...being vague himself on things... They were likely...going to remain vague for a bit...but...

"...What you saw...in the bubbles..." The injuries she'd had to heal... "it was usually...worse than that..."

Hard...it was hard to talk...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:16 pm

"M-Mm..." It was painful... Mia knew that... Just sometimes it felt like it didn't compare to his by far... And that she shouldn't...bother him with things like that. It was in the past right? It didn't matter... but... but it did. How come Masaru's mattered and hers didn't? Mia knew she was being silly, that was why she admitted this to him...

Because it did matter, to both of them... It was just hard facing this...

As he spoke though, explaining just a bit more... She nuzzled his chest softly, having...assumed as much but not wanting to ask. "A-Ah... What...was...how...much did you get hurt?"

She...Mia needed to know... If what she'd seen was light... If she asked him things, he could answer if he wanted... It was easier to reply to questions than speak yourself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:22 pm

"...I typically healed the worst of it all...so there would be no suspicion...." Masaru answered, having to take a moment before he could do so; "There was...blood more than I'd like to admit...and sometimes...it was difficult to determine the old bruises from the new...

I...I healed...the worst of it though... Training...just tough training... That's...all I had to make it look like..."

He couldn't heal it all, he hadn't had the strength back then when it came to healing kido...but he'd healed whatever was the most necessary.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Mia winced, winced enough for Masaru to easily feel it as she heard that. He'd always healed the worst before he left... To hide the suspicions... She shook lightly, rage filling her at the thought of the person Masaru loved the most doing that to him.

That much blood... It filled her with more and more anger, but also pain. Why couldn't he determine old from new... Why...had he been hurt bad enough to bleed that much...

"Wh-Why...did you work so hard to hide it?" Ah, her voice was too weak to hide her She wondered...if...if someone had seen they...they might have stopped it... Mia knew someone like Lakshmi would have noticed then... Setsuna... Setsuna especially...

Daiji the Lieutenant... Someone! Anyone! No one had though... No one had rescued him... They'd all thought it was just Shirakawa training...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Masaru began to lightly rub Mia's back, trying to give some form of further comfort as he felt her react to his words. She was shaking...she'd winced... She was more than upset at hearing that.

Why he'd...worked so hard to hide it...

"I was protecting him..." He answered; it wasn't hard to explain... Mamoru was his father, he wanted to help his father...and at the time...ratting him out and bringing shame to the clan's name wasn't helping... "He was my father... In my eyes telling on him wasn't helping him.... If I told I'd be damaging the Clan's name... The Great Lord Shirakawa Mamoru... A role model to shinigami... beats his only son to a bloodied pulp..."

He had stiffed somewhat getting this all out...it was hard, really hard...but... He had his side of things, even if the right thing would have been to say something... He had his reasons...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:09 pm

He shouldn't be comforting her! He should be the one getting comfort. Mia nuzzled move, lifting her head up to his neck as she planted soft kisses there as well. She might have normally played with his scar, but right now that was something she was avoiding at all costs.

Still, understanding why he did this came as he spoke... That brief moment she had forgotten how much Masaru loved his father and clan when asking. Of course he wouldn't... Her hands moved in his hair lightly, playing with it in a manner she hoped would help soothe him even as she burned with rage deep inside.

"I understand... its... its not your fault..." She finally spoke up as he finished, those final words making a small flame appear on the bedding before it was quenched. "I guess that sounds...cold... S-Saying I understand... but you love...loved them both so much... of course you would want to protect them, even...even if it hurt you. And...its not your fault. N-Not for that...not for protecting him...or protecting your family's name as best...best you knew how..."

He was the one who was hurt by it... Her question seemed to be blaming him she felt... But...she wasn't... because it wasn't his fault.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:17 pm

The affectionate gestures Mia gave him helped, and he felt comforted by them as moments passed. They both needed the affection right now, it felt like... They were both coming forward with past scars...even if they were just remaining vague overall for now...

It was still painful...

"It's alright..." He hadn't thought her cold... Wasn't his fault... He gave a small nod at her words, his hand still rubbing her back in soothing motions. He had...only been looking out for them...even if he should have come forward for his own sake...they had come first.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Mia wanted to feel relieved that she was helping, reminding them both they weren't alone and stuck in those worlds anymore... But she couldn't be too relieved. He'd been a bloody pulp... That sentence stuck in her head...

He was someone who always put others first no matter what, but then... who would watch out for him? Shizue, Nozomi... Mia. Others... But Mia would... It was...for her to do now, to make sure this kind and caring person who gave more than he should and protected more...that he was protected in turn.

"You know... I think you are...a true role model... Not...like him." Mia spoke softly after a few moments, her voice still hesitant to speak up but she felt this way and knew more than a few others did. "I-I... I knew about you before I met you. Th-There's women and... a few men in my Division who are in your...fanclub... I'd heard them...talking before..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Mia had his attention as she spoke, and Masaru listened as she brought up... She'd known about him before they'd met...people in her division were members of... He...He still did not quite understand the fanclub...

"I-I...see..." He glanced to the side for a moment, even if they weren't looking at each other in the eye. "I...I still...don't really...understand the...r-reason for a fanclub, but...it's good to hear that..."

Mia had heard...good things about him...even before they'd met...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:46 pm

"B-Because... You are wonderful and lots of people see it..." Mia spoke softly, but earnestly. This... was a much nicer topic for now. The role model his father had seemed was really and truly Masaru instead. "You are kind and helpful to everyone, you do your work well... You are really powerful spiritually and socially, but you never ever use either on anyone else...or even for your own gain. Y-You work hard and it shows, so people admire you... P-Plus you are...y-young and handsome too... S-So...it makes a lot of sense. I-Its easy to understand... why people would want to make a fanclub... and look up to you."

She hadn't really known too much, but all she'd heard from people about him was that he was a good person and kind... Especially for a Noble, even more so the Head of his Clan.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:09 am

"I...I...s-see." He did not see, and that was obvious in his tone; he... What was he supposed to say to all that!? Sure.... He worked...like he was meant to, it was what was expected of him and he wanted to... and he was nice to others because that...he wanted to be and it was...his nature to do so... a-a fanclub though?

It was flustering, hearing Mia describe all of these points...

This was a much nicer topic than they'd been on before, it was good to...get on a nicer one, even...even if it was flustering somewhat to talk about. Fanclub...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 7:57 am

Mia laughed softly, Masaru's words and tone not matching up at all... Sliding her hand from his hair to his cheek, she pinched and tugged it softly as her head lifted from his neck enough to see him. She gave him her brightest smile, looked him straight in the eyes and nodded as she spoke. "Yep! That's part of why you have one too. Your humbleness... and cute obliviousness."

He...he really was so oblivious and cute! Especially with how flustered he'd become... She was glad for a moment they had a happy break, pleased there had been some talking between them about the important...important things that they kept deep inside... But much much happier for other, not as important, but sorta secret things.

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:15 am

A small sound escaped, not quite a whine but near one as Mia's hand slipped down to tug at his cheek. That... That was part of it? H-Humbleness and c-cute...obliviousness? E-Eh... W-Well...

Mia was laughing though, and smiling; it made him more grateful for the break they'd taken from their more serious discussion. This whole...fanclub talk... Cute obliviousness...?

"A-Aha..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:30 am

Mia blushed, thinking Masa was way too cute for his own good as he made that almost whining sound. She let go of his cheek though, knowing he was unable to speak too much with her holding it. Rubbing it softly, almost in apology for that, her smile turned sheepish.

"You didn't even know you had a fanclub..." She pointed out, purely to help him along in understanding he was oblivious... Seriously! How could he not know? How could he not know really... how attractive he was to others? It was baffling!

"Kind of...amazing how oblivious sometimes..." That was a soft murmur, Mia realizing that there was so much Masaru didn't really know... about how he was seen and how others liked him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:38 am

Masaru averted his eyes as Mia pointed out facts that...by all accounts proved his obliviousness, not exactly willing to admit it, but unable to fight it either. Why couldn't he fight it, he couldn't retort with anything...

A-Amazing how oblivious!?

"M...Mia..." It...It was just...just... he didn't notice these things because... ah! "I-It's just that I would rather things not...go to my head...i-is all..."

Yes, i-it would be...unbecoming of him if he were to let...things like that...and what they implied get...get to his head...yes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:45 am

As Masaru's fluster grew, Mia's smile and blush did as well. This was too cute! A-Ah he was so adorable when he was like this... With him unable to look her in the eyes, she knew she was getting through to him a bit and he was listening.

Mia's hand, rubbing his cheek still, flew to her lips as she covered up a soft snort and giggle as Masaru called her name and tried to explain. H-He...was doing it on purpose? He...was ignoring it all... on purpose...

"...But Masa, you aren't doing this on purpose. Its not like you are ignoring it consciously... You just don't notice." He was so not doing this consciously! Mia knew this! It was pure obliviousness, plain and simple! Her chest was shaking as she suppressed laughter, her own eyes finally looking away as she attempted to hide how amused she was now.

Her voice took on the tone of something being spoken from memory and rote, in a bit of a sing song voice."Not aware or not concerned about what is happening around one. Oblivious~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:50 am

"Th..." Masaru felt his face reddening, more from embarrassed and flustered as Mia became further amused, even as he explained that! N-Not...consciously...ignoring it... S-So he...he didn't notice, fine...

S-She was even stating the definition!?

He opened his mouth to speak before closing it, and then opening it again; he couldn't say anything... He was...being stubborn, but... Egh...

"Th...That... it-it's just..." Obliviousness...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:03 am

She was the cruelest person to ever exist, this was pure torture for the man and yet... yet Mia couldn't stop! Masaru's obliviousness knew no bounds really! She knew that herself! He's been that oblivious to his own feelings... More oblivious to her feelings as well!

His mouth opening and closing was the last straw, the contained giggles escaping as she began to sit up. Ah! Too cute! Oh no... this was worse... he was trying to... to continue to explain...

"Mhm... its just obliviousness. Pure, stubborn obliviousness." Mia was laughing now as she finished his sentence for him, she couldn't stop as she leaned back more. Her arms wrapped around her sides as she fell backwards, tears streaming down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:08 am

Masaru couldn't fight Mia's words, not in the slightest as she leaned back and laughed, apparently unable to hold her amusement back any further. P-Pure... stubborn...obliviousness... That... He had... Had just-!

There was no explaining it, and deep down he knew Mia was right even if he was all for denying all of this at the moment...

He continued to try to speak though, failing just like he had been doing before his hand moved to his neck. A-At least...Mia was laughing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:13 am

Mia rolled to her side on the bed as Masaru continued to attempt to refute her words and failing so miserably. Laughter caused more tears from her as he rubbed the back of his neck, her victory assured but her amusement far too strong to allow her to gloat.

It took her a few moments to get herself back together, the woman finally pushing herself up a bit to sit on the bed. A giggle here or there escaped her but she rubbed her eyes with the heel of her hands with the sleeve to try and stop. It still took a few moments to become composed, but when she did she tilted her head and smiled sweetly.

"My Lord really is the cutest."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:23 am

Masaru had averted his eyes, his fluster and embarrassment becoming too strong to continue to watch Mia work through her amusement. I-It... He stopped himself from attempting to explain himself...to himself, knowing it was no use.

O...Oblivious...

As Mia began to compose herself, his eyes glanced back to her, his blush never fading...

!!

E-Especially so now that she'd said that! If anything, now his blush was stronger as he looked towards the wall again. T-That...title again... and...the compliment...

"M...Miaa..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:28 am

Mia let out a soft surprised sound as Masaru looked away, more flustered than before. Her hand went to her mouth, leaning forward as her other hand settled against his chin and attempting to turn his face back. Well she had called him the cutest but this was surprisingly strong fluster.

"I-I'll stop..."That had been a really adorable whining of her name... But... He was clearly really flustered... It'd be best to let him calm down after today's events. Curious eyes shined though, she still didn't understand that whole thing about the title making him worse so she'd just ask! "Why does that effect you so much though, calling you that?"

It had to be the title, normally her calling him cute didn't get such a strong reaction!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 am

Masaru allowed Mia to turn his face towards hers, even if his eyes only remained on her for a bit before flickering off to the side as if looking away for a second would help him compose himself further.

"I-It's fine...i-it's nice to...hear you laugh..." E-Even if it had been at his expense due to his responses, b-but... still...nice... T-The title though? Why he became... "I-It's just...i-it's not something I'm...used to hearing from you...e-even now... I-It's always been... M-Masa...so...when you use it...i-its flustering..."

Especially since it was usually used by her to tease, or...or...

Tease.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:43 am

Mia's eyes got one brief meeting with his before he looked away again. Masaru was clearly still unable to compose himself and she rubbed her thumb against his skin softly after her hand settled on his cheek again. Keep him from turning away again...

She did squeak softly and blush as he spoke, the kind and sweet words about it being good to hear her laugh making her all tingly and warm inside...

"I like lots of things...calling you them that is... Masa is my favorite though, so I like to call you it a lot." After he explained a bit, she smiled and nodded before explaining her part. "I do like My Lord too though... I-It...is... very um..."

She didn't understand entirely why not hearing it often made him react strongly to it otherwise though... It was just teasing to him and for him a bit was all... Her blush showed that more than anything else, adding in the fact that now her head was turned from his instead. "I-Its cute...how you react and I like...how it sounds on my lips... I-I should...probably just save it for..."

O-Other times though... But it sounded so cool!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:57 am

"I...I... Other than...just n-not being used to hearing it...f-from you I suppose...another reason is that...t-that...considering our relationship..." It was... hearing something like that from Mia, r-rather than his name... H-He was...was not...a-a-above h-her in...in this...s-so titles...

A-At least...it was never in the serious...sense...

S-She liked how...i-it sounded on her lips, b-but she was considering saving...saving it for...for...

Masaru knew his face couldn't get any redder at this point, but...but if it could...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Spaces
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: