(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enclosed Spaces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:20 am

Mia held in a soft giggle at the silyl sight of Masaru just waiting a few moments before eating the piece of peach. Was...was he pouting? It was...admittedly adorable and she picked another piece up of fruit and pressed it against his mouth as he settled against the tree.

Her head shook softly as her amusement faded, worry replacing it quite quickly in her eyes and the way her smile faded into a worried frown. "I can't know what you need most right now... I'll go with which you decide and make the best of things. No matter what though you are getting curry rice if I have to take over someone's kitchen to do it."

That was a promise she could definitely keep and would! A determined glint was in her eyes at that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:27 am

Masaru accepted the piece of fruit from Mia as he felt it pressed against his lips, eating it and listening to Mia as she spoke, voicing her concerns. He wasn't voicing any of his thoughts, though he hadn't felt the need to due to it simply being back and forth debating...

"I'd much rather be home...in my own bed with my own baths..." He admitted, though by now it was obvious; "I would rather not deal with the teasing and jokes that follow that choice though..."

A tired breath came out after that; he would feel much more comfortable at home...the environment was more familiar to him, and as long as he had the ability of getting up to go outside if needed to his gardens he would be fine...

Open air, plus familiarity.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:39 am

More fruit followed, the sugar in it something that would hopefully help him as Mia attempted to do some form of compulsory mothering on the tired man. She waited for him to finish speaking and give his thoughts before she smiled softly and gave a short nod. "Then I'll call Papa. Mmm, maybe I can do a few quick jumps to get us closer to the seireitei first though? It'll make it easier in the long run."

Plus then everyone would be less tired. Shared tiredness overall instead of just Masaru and Kaimu. Besides if he was home, she could watch over him better for baths and everything... They'd have all the ingredients for curry ready too.

It wasn't like she could forbid her father from teasing though and the woman sighed as she pulled out her phone to call.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Masaru continued to eat the pieces of fruit Mia offered him as they rested; they were good... Food after so long without it today was good, the last time he'd eaten was at breakfast early this morning.

She would...call her father then... Would they spare him of the teasing? He could only hope...hope with all the power in his being.

As she mentioned doing a few jumps to get closer to the Seireitei there was a frown on his face. He...didn't want her exhausting herself.

"I don't want you to exhaust yourself..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:06 am

"Exhausting myself is taking you the whole way. A few quick jumps means us being closer, which means home faster... And only mildly tiring if you are on my back instead. I could carry you better over my shoulder but um... that'd be..." More embarrassing for him than anything else... Just... he was tall... and either his face was be near her butt or... he'd be bouncing against her chest.

Plus he'd look especially silly.

Pulling up the number for her father with one hand, Mia continued to feed Masaru with the other, not even looking as she attempted to get fruit slices into his mouth. The phone rang and she brought it up to her ear to listen, waiting for a response from her dad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:12 am

"..." Mia...was thinking logically, but... He didn't want her to become too tired carrying him, she'd already had to to...to get him out... That had been...awhile ago at least, but...but...

A few quick jumps meant being closer... but...

Mia's phone signaled her call had been answered after a few rings, and shortly after it was picked up Kaimu's familiar voice was heard.

"Miaaa~" He'd seen on the caller ID that it was Mia, so he was all to pleased to answer.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:43 pm

Mia just gave Masaru a reassuring smile and nodded. She'd be fine with a few flashsteps carrying him... Such a silly man, she wasn't like him at all pushing herself to limits unnecessarily! ...Most of the time. In this case it'd be bad for her to so she was definitely not going to. If she did that then was going to get to take care of him!?

"Papaaa~ Hiii! I'm sorry to call and be all not talkative... I need your help though!" She tried to sound upbeat and happy though she let out a sheepish laugh after asking. Her father had picked up rather quickly and so happily, it was a shame to just... just ruin that... But she really trusted him so that was something she'd have to deal with as she continued on. "I'm...stuck in the rukon with a really weak Masa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 am

"..." Mia was...stuck out in the Rukon with a weak Shirakawa...? Kaimu blinked as Mia relayed that news, and that she needed help. They needed to get back to the Seireitei then... "I'll be there in a bit! Don't worry!"

Mia didn't like the Rukon, he knew that...and so he would need to hurry! He would get them back into the Seireitei, more specifically, Shirakawa Mansion since she had said Shirakawa was weak and Mia would want the man resting.

He could sense the two out... it should be easy finding them.

Masaru was quiet as Mia spoke on the phone, Mia had tried to reassure him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:58 am

"Papa! Waaait! J-Just hold on a second. Its... okay calm down. He's eating a bit of lunch right now and then we are going to head closer to the Seireitei. I can carry him part of the way, is there a meeting place not too many flashsteps from here?" Mia rattled off their coordinates in the large rukon, knowing that would help both her and him figure out the best way to get back. She wasn't paying attention though and thus the slices of fruit she was trying to feed Masaru were not heading towards his mouth anymore.

The sliced peach was instead heading for his nose as she grew frantic over warning her father about her previous idea.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:18 am

Kaimu had already run off, though he'd remained in the call as Mia spoke quickly as if to slow him; Shirakawa was eating, she wanted to...carry him? There was a meeting place not far from where they were...

He wanted to tell her he could just get there no problem, but Mia was already telling him the coordinates to meet them at. If he tried to go any farther than that, he may miss the two of them...

"Alright, alright~ I'll meet you both there then." He answered once she was done speaking.

Masaru backed his head away somewhat as he noticed Mia's hand...not aiming for his mouth; as she spoke, he took her wrist gently into his hand before leaning down and eating the the piece of fruit itself from her, pulling it from her grasp before swallowing.

If he hadn't of done that... well, he might have gotten food smeared in his face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:25 am

"Thanks... Love you and be safe!" Mia called to Kaimu before hanging up, feeling Masaru's hold on her wrist and looking over to see him making sure the peach slice went into his mouth. She blushed brightly and looked away, her hand clenching into a fist. "Wh-Whoops... Sorry Masa..."

He'd just held her wrist to get the food to her mouth which was... quite...nice... But it was way more embarrassing to think she almost smeared it all over his face or poked him with it or something. Her eyes darted back to him before looking at the contents of her lunch containers as she stuffed the phone back in her pocket.

"We should get going to meet up with him. Have you eaten enough?" Without pulling her hand away from his hold one bit, Mia reached out and grabbed a sandwich for herself to pop in her mouth. She could eat it on the way!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:38 am

"Welcome, love you too~ Be there in a bit!" Kaimu answered, responding quickly before hanging up himself. He had already headed out, so he just had to get to the destination now!

Masaru released Mia's wrist once she'd looked over to him, and he'd swallowed the piece of fruit before giving a small nod; for now he'd had enough, it would last him at least until he was finished with the baths once they returned home...

Though there was always room for curry ric-...

He stopped the thought, he...he was not...not that much of a curry freak.

"We can get going whenever you'd like..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 am

"We should head out then... I wouldn't want him waiting too long..." Nodding as Masaru gave the okay, Mia put the containers together and then away in her cloak before standing and stretching slightly with small little sounds. She would need to before picking him up... Her hand held out to help him up, she wouldn't let him attempt it alone after sitting there for a bit.

"I'll be fine. I-I'm stronger than I look!" Maybe she should reassure him though... Once he was standing she'd turn so the man could climb onto her back, bending over with her arms out. Embarrassing...but...the best way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:58 am

Masaru...still wasn't exactly thrilled of the idea of Mia having to lift him, he knew she could do it from what she'd done for him earlier...but she'd already done so once.

They were...only going part of the way though, that's what he told himself as he moved to stand after he'd taken Mia's hand.

He stretched some as well, glancing to her as she turned her back to him. Climb on...

Really he'd just be...leaning...? He was taller so...did he have to jump...?

He blinked, but did as Mia asked of him, moving over behind her, a-alright...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:05 am

"H-Hold on..." Mia squeaked a reply out as Masaru moved over her, wrapping his arms around her neck and just...laying against her. If she wasn't slightly bent and if this wasn't really awkward... It would almost be romantic hug from behind. Instead it was...

"J-Just wrap your legs around me. I-I'll be fine, really." It'd look stupid and her face was burning from the indignity already, but they could do this! It was better than Papa getting all worn out really! But...but...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:19 am

W-Wrap his...legs...

Masaru blinked, and after a moment of uncertainty he did as asked of him. This... He wasn't accustomed to being carried let alone being carried by someone he was taller than, so...this was...quite awkward for him.

He had no idea how this would work...

"A-Alright..." The uncertainty was visible in his tone, but he trusted Mia; so long as she didn't exhaust herself...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:36 am

Mia made a sound as Masaru did as he was asked. She... was now carrying him... It was awkward... and looked so stupid...

And he was probably going to choke her randomly yes.

This was the worst plan she'd ever had.

Brightly red, but determined to see this through, Mia took one heavy step forward and then off they went! At least... she could be on the roofs of buildings. Refusing to speak one word at all, the shinigami Lieutenant quickly made it to the meeting point after several flashsteps. She'd had to make more than expected due to weight but that was fine, her breathing was only slightly heavy as she stopped...

"H-Here..." By a stand of trees, it was near another river though this one much bigger than the small one they'd been by before. Here was where Kaimu had taught Mia how to fish, and she figured since it was on the way it was as good a place as any... Masaru could get down now... Mia was panting a bit but...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:42 am

Mia had a hold of him... Masaru was quiet, just...waiting as Mia now held him up...carrying him. There were no questions, no other words...none before she headed off. It was a bit of a surprise at first, and his hold did tighten though not by much as Mia bounded over the various rooftops and towards the meeting place.

When she stopped, he moved to get off of her, seeing as how she was breathing heavily. "Y-You alright...?" He asked.

There was worry in his tone, wanting to know this first and foremost.

His hand moved to her, grasping her sleeve between his fingers as she worked to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:51 am

Mia let out a relieved groan as Masaru got off of her, his weight not as much of an issue as the embarrassment. At least Papa wasn't here to see this... Her breathing wasn't too bad, there'd been bags she'd had to carry that were worse or stacks of books really but it was still tiring after earlier.

Maybe she should... just let the river take her though. If she fell face first into it, her face would cool off and she would also die. Bonuses!

However Masaru spoke before she could, causing her to hop in place and look away as he took her sleeve too. Her other hand reached over to settle on top of his, over her sleeve as she nodded. "Mm...fine... Just...embarrassed. You should...rest... S-Sit..."

He needed to be resting!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:02 am

"A-At least...no one has to...know, or well, no one saw... It doesn't look like your father's here yet..." So it had just been the two of them had seen...

His hand remained at her sleeve as he felt hers rest on his; he needed to sit... She wasn't wrong, he did need to rest and he could feel the effects of not doing so.

His mental state at least had...more or less stabilized but...he would definitely feel better completely once he was home.

Masaru opened his mouth to speak, but before a sound was given-

"Mia~!" Kaimu was a bit away, heading over towards them, it looked like he'd just arrived. Once he was near the two, he gave a grin; "Sorry if I made you wait some, aha..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:20 am

"Mm..." Small favors really, she knew and thus she was thinking of it... Mia did turn back to Masaru as her breathing calmed finally, worry shining in her eyes despite the embarrassment. She gently took the hand holding her sleeve, stepping closer to him as she brought it up to her face to kiss it softly. Even if she was read he needed reassurance and waiting for him to speak, Mia was instead shocked to find that it was not his voice that came out but her father's!

At the sound of the man's voice, it was instinctive for her to hop away from Masaru even if they weren't doing anything wrong, and she grinned despite her red cheeks. "Papa! Aaah, nope! We just got here really. I was gonna make Masaru sit, he needs more rest. Maybe heal up some more of those cuts..."

She rushed over to give him a hug though, abandoning poor Masaru for a moment to shower her father in affection. "Thank you so much. We were worried we'd have to stay in Rukon overnight..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:26 am

At Kaimu's arrival, Masaru was forced to relinquish Mia's hand and sleeve as she hopped over to him. He remained standing, turning his head to look out to the river after a short moment.

Kaimu was all too happy to have Mia's attention; "Aa, it's no problem! If you need my help, of course I'll come! Stay out in the Rukon... Eeeh, nope; I would have come!"

He didn't need coordinates, they had signatures they could follow after all! Had she not called he could have gone to see if she was okay! Though, he would have tried calling first, and then he would have showed up!

"Aaa, if you need me to wait while you heal him up some I don't mind. We can leave whenever you want!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:37 am

"I know you are busy and have lots to do..." Mia murmured, trying to hold in the pure joy his words brought her and failing. Her smile was a shining beacon as her red face faded away, Kaimu's presence obviously having some restorative effects on her. She was tired but not as much as she had been now that her father was here to help. As he spoke more, her eyes went over to the lightly battered man...

"No... U-Unless you want to hold him for me? He needs...to get home as quick as possible." Mia reached up to take Kaimu's hand tugging him over to Masaru, worry radiating from her once again. He should be resting a lot...not standing there like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:48 am

"I'm never too busy for you, you don't have to worry about that Mia~" Kaimu smiled, his smile just as bright as he continued to speak with her. It was true though! He was never too busy to come to her aid, not at all!

So she would wait to heal Shirakawa at home though...? His eyes glanced over to the other man, catching him glancing back at the two of them before he averted his eyes towards the water again just as both he and Mia looked over to him.

"Right, right... Then we'll head back then." Kaimu stated as Mia tugged him over towards the noble.

He would need to be lifted then... Obviously, otherwise he would have never been called. Alright. No problem...

Kaimu stepped over in a better spot to lift him, and Masaru watched quietly before...

E-Eh!?

Kaimu had turned without a word, and pulled Masaru up onto his back with some effort. Masaru struggled out of instinct to not fall, but before he could Kaimu gained a secure hold on him.

"Alright, now home, ne?" Glancing over to Mia, he gave another smile.

Masaru was currently looking anywhere but at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 am

Mia just shined more as her father reaffirmed that nothing was more important than helping her. It meant the world to her to hear that and she smiled at Masaru, slightly confused though by his inability to look at her or Kaimu. He wasn't even saying anything...

What was wrong? She watched with a soft smile as Masaru was picked up better than she could have and the woman kissed her finger tips before placing it on the man's lips despite how he was turned away. "Yes please. If you can get him to his gardens and outside the bedroom that'd be best... If anyone else sees they'll be really worried."

Secret was best! And Mia took a deep breath before turning herself and leading the way back for them all. She was definitely tired but she could manage to get them both home... Masaru in the baths was the first thing after healing too! She could make food while he relaxed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Spaces
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: