(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mistakes and Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:57 am

Iyuki was driving around, hoping he could get the woman's hand off his thigh. It was getting higher and higher and she kept leaning more over him. She was laughing, her head getting closer to him. Would she try to kiss him or touch him more? There was nothing more in this world he wanted to do than disappear and die.

Enter his Knight in Shining Armor! As Iyuki took a quick glance over, he noticed a rather calm and confident Muika, though it seemed...odd. While he was shooting her the most happy teary eyes at such a kind master, the woman jerked back. Her hand left his leg and she muttered to herself as she sat there. He rode around in circles, still rather stiff as he tried not smile.

Wait, had Muika said... She was here with him on a date? In his not paying attention state, he hadn't noticed but her words had been jumbled up. What he heard was mixed in his head. Had...she really said such a thing and he was hers? She had looked so wonderfully magnificent as she tore her down... or had she been stuttering? As the ride came to a stop, the woman all but jumped out. Iyuki pulled the strap over his head, but couldn't look at Muika. Had she just...confessed something to him? Or was she lying to help him? Oh no...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:00 am

It...It worked!? It had worked!?

Muika was beside herself in shock as the ride came to and end, the woman practically running off as Iyuki stood there shocked. She couldn't understand why though, she'd done nothing but stutter so how?

"She...She left? Did she really get scared of me?" She questioned to herself aloud, completely dumbfounded as the gem's glow faded.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:04 am

"Y-yes!" Iyuki jumped a few feet at Muika's voice, startled from his thoughts. He spluttered and all but ran out of the bumper car ride, fleeing Muika for now. His face was beat red and he couldn't form words or even syllables.

She had seemed a bit flustered, had she really meant it? Or was he seeing things...but her words were rather strongly... saying such a thing. But his mind was jumbled, though he was still in control enough to wait outside the ride. He couldn't look Muika in the eye, trying to sort out the things his brain had seen and heard into ONE set of answers instead of two.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 am

She was jumped out of her thoughts at Iyuki's exclamation before he ran off. He seemed very...flustered...but she couldn't understand why...how had either of them taken her seriously when she'd spoken in such a pathetic state.

Muika had wanted to help Iyuki, seeing he had clearly been uncomfortable, and the woman had even irked her but...she'd really backed down at what she'd said?

Still confused Muika left the ride, walking out to hopefully find Iyuki...not knowing if he'd actually fled the place or not in his state. Luckily she found him right outside of it. "Y...You okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:19 am

"I think... I am going insane Lady Muika." Iyuki in his worried state reverted to the title he had used before. It helped put distance in his thoughts and words and allowed him to stop sputtering and actually say things.

"I heard...you say two things. One was... rather... strongly implying that... you and I were in a...very special relationship that did not include butlerdom. It implied I was yours and thus she should back away. The other was stuttering and... You looked so confident. I think I am hallucinating."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:30 am

"I...Well..." She didn't quite know what to make of his words, he'd seen two things? How? "I..I wanted to help so...but I didn't think she'd back away since my words were coming out so badly even I could hardly understand what I was saying...the stuttering was so bad..."

She didn't know what to say, as she was trying to figure out what had exactly happened. How had he seen any confidence in her then?

"She was bothering you, making you uncomfortable and...I don't know it kind of irked me too for some r=reason so...so I tried to help but I didn't think anything I'd do would help..." She felt like she was repeating herself, but she was just so confused she hardly realized it.

When she'd realized what he'd said, about the things she'd said, she turned a bit red. "A..h...W-well...I wanted her to stop and..." Her words trailed off, knowing she'd just end up repeating herself for the umpteenth time if she continued on.

Perhaps she should have kept some of those things to herself, but she was just so confused she felt that being honest with Iyuki might shed some light on the situation but, so far it seemed they were both completely confused.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:44 am

"Ah...so you were just trying to save me." Not...actually meaning any of that. Iyuki's face and breath slowly calmed. His master was doing her job, protecting himself from enemies. Still... it was odd how he couldn't reconcile the two Muika's in his head and he frowned. He thought over it carefully before responding, after getting some semblance of an idea in his head.

"I knew you were stuttering and not saying words right, but for some reason when I wasn't paying attention it seemed like you were saying more... direct things. You also looked like you were entirely sure of yourself from the corner of my eye... But were rather a mess when I looked at you directly. It seems my embarrassment was keeping me from giving you a proper report. I wasn't sure which was you...but it seems the stuttering was you, but the confidence wasn't. What could that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:49 am

Two of her?

"That's...strange...I don't quite understand it but..." She thought for a moment, giving herself another chance to figure it out again but coming to nothing once again.

"Huh uh...I still can't figure it out..." She said, shaking her head slightly.

Whatever it was, it had at least got them past the situation, but she felt that this would likely weigh on her mind until she could figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:59 am

"I don't have any idea either... Let us... put it behind us for now then? Would you like to try the ride again? It may be more fun this time." Iyuki would also be very very aware of his surroundings. No need to have another incident like that again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:07 am

She gave a nod to his suggestion to put it behind them, feeling that would be the best option for now. It could be revisited later, perhaps after some time away from the subject she'd be able to think on it more clearly.

"I-I'm fine with it we- ah, yeah I'm fine with it. " Muika replied in response to his suggestion to trying the ride again. She'd cut herself off though, as she was about to make a fool of herself by suggesting something stupid. If they wanted to prevent it she didn't mind sitting with him it would definitely avoid any chance of something like that happening again but she felt Iyuki would keep a better eye out this time, either way, the previous situation would be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:14 am

Iyuki was headed for the queue again when he realized Muika had stuttered a bit. He turned blue eyes on her, curious and soft as he spoke. "Ah, would there be something else you'd like? You seemed unsure Muika. We could do other things."

Back to his generally calm self, now that everything in the world was right again, he smiled softly. She was so kind to him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:17 am

Muika shook her head rather quickly, embarrassed he'd even caught the words and was questioning them. "N-No, nothing I'm good. I'm good." She replied quickly, walking a few quick steps to catch up to Iyuki who'd gotten back in line.

Great, she'd stuttered then too which likely didn't help her argument of being fine. She was just stupid, that was it and now she was paying the price for it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:24 am

"That is a curious denial. Is there something wrong? You can tell me. After such a weird incident, are you having some problems?" Now slightly concerned, Iyuki frowned as they waited. He reached out and lifted up some of Muika's hair, feeling for any sort of fever... Which was useless since he had no idea her normal temperature. He kept the slight frown on his face though and peered at Muika, his hand falling to his side.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:30 am

She jumped slightly from surprise when he'd moved to check her temperature, "R-really. I'm fine."

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Now he was concerned and all because of a dumb near slip of the tongue on her end. She couldn't exactly make eye contact with him, being too embarrassed to do so.

"I...I was...just thinking something stupid...It's no big deal...It's stupid."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:35 am

The line moved, but their turn would be next. Iyuki walked down the aisle, adjusting his sweater a bit in the heat. If he hadn't been so worried about what he wore, he would be much cooler than this heat. Still, Muika seemed still unsettled about something. "I doubt it is something stupid if it is bothering you as much. You truly can tell me. I won't be upset."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:39 am

"I...I was just...thinking that...if you wanted to avoid that from happening again...that...that I-I could just s-s-sit with you if you w-wanted..." Her words came out a bit quieter than her normal tone, her eyes planted firmly on the ground at their feet. "S-See it's stupid. It's stupid."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:54 am

"...That is a wonderful idea." Iyuki beamed, happy that she had come up with a good answer for the problem in the first place. He patted her shoulder soothingly, or what he hoped was soothingly. "It isn't stupid at all, in fact it is borderline genius. You can drive as well, I do not mind being the passenger."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:01 am

"E-Eh, r-really?" Muika said, finally looking up at him despite her embarrassment. He hadn't thought it was stupid? In a way she felt relief but she was still embarrassed...she was overreacting and making a big deal out of stupid little things...

He suggested she drive but, if it were her she didn't know how enjoyable it would be...as she was afraid of hitting people despite that being the entire point of the ride. "B-But...If I drive I don't think...I could really hit anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:11 am

"I suppose then I should drive." Iyuki nodded with a grin, putting his fist on his hand in an acceptance of his duty. He must show Muika how to properly bumper car! As the line moved and they entered the ride. He chose the same car she had wanted before, getting into the driver's seat and placing the strap over him. He patted the seat next to him with a grin. Muika would have more fun this time for sure!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:20 am

"'K-Kay..."

It wasn't long before it was their turn again, when they were in again she'd thought Iyuki might pick the purple one for them but had ended up picking the red one she'd chosen before. She felt a bit bad, perhaps she should have picked a different one at first, red was supposed to be a color she should hate but she felt drawn to it despite those feelings.

Red faced, she followed him, moving to sit next to him at his gesture and then making sure she was properly secured in the car as well.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:51 am

Muika was all set on her side and Iyuki gave her a small smile, hoping to reassure her. "It will be fine. Oh! Hold on."

Pressing on the pedal, the car jerked forward along with all the others. His grin grew as he maneuvered the car around a few others, picked up speed before slamming into another. Laughing, he moved the car and sped off again, though someone bumped them from behind before he could move. He spun the wheel, attempting to hit the person who had got them and glanced at Muika, hoping she was enjoying it.

Before too long, and much bumping around, the ride stopped. This one had been much more fun than the last attempt. As he stepped out of the car, he turned back to look at Muika. "How was it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:07 am

When Iyuki first pressed the pedal Muika jerked forward a bit, but regained her posture quickly as she'd already experienced it once before. Unable to stop herself, a few smaller squeaks did make their way past her lips at some of the hits of the cars but her expression wasn't one of fright or unease; it being more intrigued than anything.

Eventually the ride came to a stop, and Iyuki stepped out of the car and Muika stepped out soon after as he asked how the ride was.

"Bumpy?" She answered, almost trying to attempt a small smile to show she was more or less being lighthearted about it but out of reflex her hand moved in front of her mouth, the sleeve of her hoodie's length covering it, hiding it along with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:09 am

Iyuki gave a small laugh, shaking his head at Muika's choice of words. His mouth crinkled up in a smile as he spoke, taking any sting out of his words. "It is the bumper cars. I would hope it was bumpy, otherwise what is the point of its name."

Her squeaks had been adorable, though he would keep that to himself. She was being warm and happy, and he didn't want to make her upset. And also he wasn't sure how she'd take that in the first place. How did one tease someone so... scared? Could he? Should he? Would he be overstepping his butler bounds? He would have to research things very carefully.

Holding out his hand for her to take, Iyuki pointed with the other. "Look, would you like to try that ride?"

Across the walkway was a ride labeled 'Scrambler'. People were yelling slightly, more laughter than anything as they spun around.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:42 am

She turned a bit red, though only a light tint at Iyuki's response. He'd laughed so he'd understood her intention of being lighthearted...at least she thought he did, but was still a bit embarrassed by her response in general.

As he suggested another ride, he held out his hand for her to take which she did so. Looking over to the ride he'd suggested she could hear the screaming, though it was mostly laughter, from where they were standing. It was one of the spinning rides, and while she wasn't the nauseous type she did wonder how dizzy one would get. Again, she was over-analyzing things without realizing she was doing so.

"S-sure." She replied, her voice quiet as usual. "Don't people...get really dizzy after riding it? Since it spins...Ah, I mean they l-look like they're having fun..."

She really felt she needed to stop opening her mouth at points such as these. She was talking before thinking instead of vice versa...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:12 am

"If you have a weak stomach for spinning things... its highly possible. I don't think I've ever gotten dizzy on one, they ease you into the ride and you aren't spinning in a direct circle, as well as the fact that it slows down rather easily allowing you to recover. If you did get too dizzy that is." Iyuki spoke softly, hoping she wasn't scared or nervous. Was he making her so? He hoped not. He rubbed his head and turned away as she took his hand.

It seemed like it gave her comfort, but he did not like the looks they got. He was merely her butler. This was not a date. He took her across the walkway, showing her up close what it looked like and gave her a questioning look after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Memories
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next