(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never Okay!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Never Okay! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:33 pm

"Nothing..." More pouting as Aoi turned her body to the side slightly. She kept glancing at Rin and then looking away. She gripped her arms tighter to keep them from reaching out for him, continuing her self imposed Rinxile.

She... felt so ridiculous but couldn't help it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:38 pm

He leaned a bit closer, blinking once at her rather...uninformative answer.

"Mmm? It doesn't seem like nothing." He replied, noticing her grip tighten around herself as she attempted to turn from him. She seemed more pout-y than actually angry, but he was still curious as to what was bothering her.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:42 pm

"Its not anything." Aoi's other cheek puffed up as she turned even more away from Rin. A small sound escaped her, a slightly frustrated one. Why was Rin so cute? She wanted to touch and kiss him... But she also didn't want to think about earlier, already partitioning it off in her head.

She also may have been a bit annoyed for no particular reason that he wasn't touching or kissing her himself. It was irrational, but... drunk him had been so affectionate! Bah.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:49 pm

He moved a bit closer, his arms on either side of her, but other than that he wasn't much contact between the two as he tried to figure out what she was pouting about. She once again gave him answer that didn't really answer anything, she was just...waving it off.

Giving a sigh, Rin let his body drop; which now trapped Aoi halfway beneath him as he looked up at her. He'd thought about doing something like this or light kisses to see if it could coax an answer out of her but he'd figured since she'd still be a bit flustered actions like that would just keep her that way...now though...

"You sure?" He asked, "Nothing I could help with?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:55 pm

A few glances showed her how close Rin had moved, his arms on either side of her... But Aoi quickly turned away. He wasn't touching her! She let out a small growl in her throat, that was instantly replaced with a breath as the pouting cheeks disappeared once the man plopped onto her. She was trapped! Her arms waved a bit before her pout came back... He just laid on her.

As Rin spoke again, she opened her mouth to say one thing... closed it and looked away with a pouty face once more. "Nuh uh. Nothin."

An obvious lie, her face was slightly tinted and she couldn't look him in the eye. She let her arms fall to the couch above her, slightly defeated.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Her facade at cracked but only for a moment before it returned. It'd been in reaction to his actions...Her words had been false, obviously so as she continued pouting though now she had a slight tint in her cheeks.

Rin moved his arms to circle around her as he moved up on her before he brought himself to rest on her again. "Nothing, huh?" He questioned again, his fingers lightly tapping against her while she avoided eye contact.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 pm

This was going to kill her! Between him moving on her and her inability to keep the pouting on straight... Aoi wasn't built for long term pouting and she knew it. As his fingers tapped against her, she almost...almost gave in.

She had to bite her finger again, looking away as utterly as she could with even no glances as her blush deepened slightly. "Yep."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:14 pm

His hold tightened some, only slightly but it was noticeable as he lay there for a moment as Aoi once again denied anything wrong. After a moment he moved higher, his chin resting on her just a bit below her neck.

One hand moved from around her to take her hand from her mouth, bringing he down to press again his lips as he began speaking. "So nothing's wrong? You're absolutely sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Rin had her trapped utterly, mostly with his actions and not because he was on top of her though. She...would not escape this. She didn't want to escape it. It was a wonderful trap. Her mouth twitched slightly as she turned her head so she could look at him.

How...how come that made her feel more embarrassed than other things? She could feel his lips move against her skin and shivered. Her voice was soft, mostly from how red her face was as she stared at the hand on his lips. "...Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:24 pm

He smiled lightly against her fingers, "Maybe? So then you're not entirely sure then?"

Rin moved her hand from him, moving it from his lips to the side of his face over a few locks of his hair as he moved closer; his arm moving back around her with the other. His face was close now, his nose nearly touching her's as he looked her in the eyes; his small smile remaining.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Aoi felt the smile and she shivered again, his lips soft against her hand. As his hand guided hers slowly across his face, she unconsciously buried it in his hair once he had let go. She...could never resist his hair. Never and the way he had offered it only increased her blush.

With both his arms around her, she moved her hand up to his hair and buried that one near his soft white ears. With his mouth so close, she could barely resist kissing it. Instead she returned Rin's smile. "I...just...mhm. I don't know myself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:43 pm

He leaned into her touch as her hands went to his hair, enjoying the feel of her action. Her response intrigued him. She didn't know herself? He hadn't expected an answer like that. He was...unsure of how to respond to it.

Instead, he leaned closer; kissing her softly after closing that small distance between them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:53 pm

Aoi's mouth curved into a slightly wider smile as she felt him lean against her hand, before his mouth claimed hers in a soft kiss. She responded softly as well, turning it from a slight pressing of lips slowly into a bit more.

How could she explain to him how she was feeling? How in the world could she get across things that she barely understood herself? Also how could she tell him she would love more of his touches, when he initiated them... when he was already trying so hard. Rin was going as fast as possible, it wasn't his fault and it wasn't her right to push him more than she had.

The kiss was mind numbing enough that she just pulled him closer slightly for more, instead of trying to process her earlier thoughts. This...had been what they wanted right?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:26 am

He pulled back after awhile, giving another smile before moving to nuzzle her face; planting a small kiss on her forehead after pulling back from that.

"If you remember what's bothering you, tell me? If I can help somehow I'd like to."

Rin didn't figure the kiss would solve whatever was bothering her, but he'd wanted to kiss her. So while it didn't fix her problems maybe it helped her feel better. She'd smiled anyway...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:37 am

Aoi giggled after the kissing was done, closing one eye as he nuzzled her and then... blushing as he kissed her forehead. He was still leaning over her so she started to play with his hair softly, running her fingers through his soft locks and smiling.

"Mm, you can help." She crinkled up her nose, not tearing her eyes off of him. "As long as you don't mind rambling again... About things, like feelings or stuff. And you don't feel bad! You have to promise ahead of time. If you don't I get a repayment from you for breaking a promise! I mean it Rin!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:40 am

He had to promise not to feel bad? He could help though so...

"I don't mind and I promise." He'd try to keep the promise at least, though what was she talking about with repayment in case he did? In any case, he'd try not to break it so he wouldn't have to worry about payback or anything...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 am

"Um... well its hard to... say." Aoi fumbled with her first words, normally someone who said everything and everything that came to her mind... Was having trouble with this whole speaking about feelings like this. "I still... am unsure about things we...said earlier."

She couldn't even say it! Maybe he thought she was changing her mind? No! He couldn't! Aoi continued on, rambling. "Not! Not my feeling! Just... it.. is something hard for me. To understand and stuff. I'm selfish and this doesn't feel selfish."

"But I wish it was because then I could... understand it better. I-I can't though. I just have all these...memories popping up too, that I can't stop anymore and... I know you still miss yours and I haven't been able to say it..." Full blown confession of everything she ever felt ever ever? Yes. Best plan Aoi.

"And with Muika and Iyuki I got... so many feelings about things and I met someone truly awful after. I almost killed him with my bare hands, my first meeting, luckily I channeled it into a kiss as a ghost. I also met a sweet young man who is a bit too quiet and needs help... And...there's so much I have to think about with everything going on around me! I don't want to think..."

"A-And I guess...when you were drunk I realized...how much I liked what you were doing. How much I really liked being the...one being...um...who wasn't pushing forward and who was being touched... And I wanted more... too... in addition to all this. It...just popped out. As pouting because... I am not used to things like this. And pouting seemed right... And not bothering." Aoi stopped, out of steam. She couldn't tear away her gaze, his eyes always mesmerized her. Maybe it was the way he looked at her that drew her in?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:46 am

Unsure of...the things they'd said earlier? Before Rin had a chance to worry or panic about what she was saying she reassured him, explaining her worries to him. He remained quiet, listening to everything she had to say...about being selfish, about her memories, about those two other fullbringers they'd met and the feelings she'd felt after it all...

His hold tightened on her when she mentioned the other two men, about her anger towards one that had almost led to killing him and her actions that stopped her from doing so...It was something he tried to push to the back of his mind for now, this was about her and he'd said he'd listen...though he had felt a twinge of...something not good, but he refused to let that show in his expression; he'd promised not to get upset...even if he figured by her words this wasn't exactly the part that could potentially make him upset.

Rin continued listening, Aoi now being on the subject of how much she realized she liked it when he too initiative when it came to affection towards her, which was something he'd wanted to improve on anyway...when he was drunk it had been easier...but he wanted to be able to do that without alcohol as an influence; it wasn't good for him health-wise and using it as an assist didn't exactly seem...fair to either of them either, in his opinion anyway.

For a short while after she'd finished, he continued to remain quiet before finally he moved. He didn't break contact completely as he moved from the couch, keeping an arm around her as he had been before he lifted her up as he stood. Once in his arms, without a word he turned from the couch with her and made way for the stairs. His destination was his room, though that became obvious rather quickly considering it was the same path as always to get there.

He used his foot to shut his door behind him before bring Aoi to the bed where he finally sat her down and finally, after giving a breath, he finally spoke. "I'm...assuming the 'don't get upset' part was meant for the last thing you said? About wanting me to take initiative? That's fine, I'd wanted...to do that more anyway...without getting drunk to do so. So I'm not upset, but...I still broke my promise, so I'll face consequences for it."

He glanced off to the side for a moment before returning his eyes to her. "Before I face punishment though...can you remove your gigai?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:02 am

Why...why was he so quiet? Aoi tried to keep her panic down, succeeding quite well since she felt a bit drained from saying all of that. Very drained... So drained she didn't move much as Rin moved from the couch and lifted her. She turned a bit red and clung to him as he carried her but stayed pretty quiet as he took her up the stairs to his room. He seemed to be either thinking or wanting to be silent for now and she...had a lot to think about anyways.

As the door closed, she wondered when he'd put her down only to be set on the bed. She was confused, as shown by her expression but Rin's words cleared up her confusion for a brief second. What had he meant by... that? Well, he wanted her to leave her gigai, she would do that before asking her questions.

But first, this was a bit serious. She reached into a pocket, pulled out her soul candy and... out poped her naked body. Her uniform had been in tatters and her body was covered in light marks that had been wounds. Aoi swiftly covered up with his blanket and then smiled softly at Rin as her gigai headed to the window. It didn't want to be here when they started stuff... "I took it off but if you didn't get upset at that, how did you break your promise? I don't...see how?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:23 am

He tried to keep down his surprise and remained neutral faced when she exited her gigai...not having...expected her to be unclothed. Clearing his throat after Aoi moved under the covers, he climbed onto the bed himself to sit beside her.

She was confused and...he could understand why when he considering how she used to see things like...kissing and all that and she'd probably think of him as silly with his response but he'd speak honestly.

"What upset me was...you mentioned meeting someone that angered you, a terrible person...to hold off on killing him you...kissed him." He started, "While it may have been one focused on hate...I still couldn't help but be upset by it...considering...it's an action I take very seriously...and...hearing you...kissed someone else while being...involved with me...despite the negative emotion behind it...it still hurts to hear..."

He wasn't sure how to properly explain it...and that was the best he'd managed and he still wasn't even sure if it would really...connect with her. "It's...probably silly...and selfish on my end...maybe...but..." He'd started rambling, not really sure of what more to say but wanting to try to say more. He wasn't sure how to get the point across to her properly, his previous explanation being the best he could manage...and here he was supposed to be good with words...What a laugh that was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:35 am

Aoi was quiet for a bit. Should.. she reveal her dark heart? The one that relished in others pain? Hearing Rin's words hurt her too, but not in a way that made her upset at Rin. She was upset at herself... She had hurt him through her actions, ignorant as they had been... It still hurt him.

His last words had her shaking her head though, she turned to the man on the bed and leaned towards him, her eyes watering a bit. "Its not silly or selfish. Not at all! Don't you DARE think that!"

"It...won't help. But... I felt like it was a promise. A promise he won't live much longer... Not if I can help it." Aoi was looking down at her hands, pulling the blanket around her more. Much more. She wanted that warmth back.

Her words were a bit wavery, but her eyes strong as she finally had the courage to look up and speak to him. "I'm sorry Rin. I won't do that again. I never want to make you upset like this. Have I done other things? I don't know sometimes... If it hurts you, if you hurt, I don't want to ever do it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:49 am

He glanced down at her at her exclamation, his eyes a bit wider than usual; his expression returning to it's usual state as she continued speaking. He...didn't like seeing her upset like this and he wanted to give her comfort at the sight but...he thought it best to let her finish speaking first and not just...interrupt her.

"You haven't, it's alright...Apology accepted." He replied, his voice soft as he moved his hand to her head and lightly began moving it against her. Rin turned more towards her, leaning over just enough to kiss her again; holding it for a few moments before pulling back to look her in the eyes.

"Alright so..." He gave a small smile, hoping it'd help lighten the atmosphere some. "I still broke my promise so as stated before I must face consequences for doing so...So, what is my punishment, Aoi?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:57 am

"Mm, okay. As long as you say so." Aoi couldn't help but be soothed by Rin's actions, he knew her well enough by now. She leaned against his hand more, the kiss having utterly relaxed her. It was as if Rin wanted to wipe the idea of the other man's mouth from her lips. He wasn't that silly was he?

He was so quiet about things, would she know if he got jealous or wanted such things ever? Aoi didn't begrudge his fans anything, but would she get upset if someone else tried to touch him? If he...desired someone else? She felt a bit hurt at that though, but realized it was probably normal. As long as it didn't rule anything...

"...I hadn't planned that far ahead. Um... What do you think it should be? I can think of... a few inappropriate things but..." Aoi flushed, staring into his eyes and saying that after his actions today... A repeat of the pocky incident flashed through her head and she flushed even brighter. His distraction seemed to have worked. "I think since I was the one who did the bad thing, I should probably be the one punished. It'd be fair."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:05 am

"Hmm..." Rin thought over her words, glancing off for a bit before his eyes returned to her. "How about this...I still technically broke a promise so...something that could punish the both of us then? What would that be though..."

If she wanted to keep things fair anyway...

He didn't really have...ideas in mind, as he'd considered she'd already had a punishment decided in case he were to break his promise. Something to punish the both of them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 am

"I...what?" Aoi stared at Rin a bit flabbergasted. How could both of them be punished at the same time!? She puffed out a cheek in a pout, turning her head away just slightly. "No. I demand I be the one punished. You shouldn't stick by promises just because you think it applies to something else. I made you promise in good faith that it was about me wanting you more forward, not about the other thing. I can't hold that promise as valid! Besides, to punish us both it'd have to be something like me sleeping on the couch or in Ruka's room. That'd be so cruel..."

Her hand went to his cheek, her thumb caressing him gently. "I...couldn't bear to be away from you tonight after what... I admitted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Okay!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: