(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never Okay!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Never Okay! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:31 am

"...True..." Rin responded after remaining silent for awhile after she'd finished speaking. "That would be too cruel...but I'm not the most creative when it comes to punishment, my mind's drawing a blank honestly."

He quieted again for a bit, before giving a breath; "How about this then? Since I'm currently blanking on punishments and it probably wouldn't be right to ask you for suggestions then we'll hold off on it until my creativity is sparked?" He couldn't exactly promise that moment would come anytime soon...as deciding on punishments in...a situation like this wasn't exactly his forte. "Tonight though, we'll set aside things like that because of bad things and focus on the good, the things that make us happy...Does that sound good?"

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:37 am

"You shall have one utter punishment I can not refuse! Or else I forfeit... Things? Something. I just can't refuse it so I won't." She was smiling again, much happier than before. There was a lot out in the open now, though she hadn't gone into detail on those memories... it was for another time.

Rin was right, they could just focus on the happy. Not the worries or anything. They knew they loved each other, it was a start. She hadn't run out the back door screaming so it had been good!

"Does happy mean sex? If so yes. Super yes." Aoi giggled as she dove forward, wrapping her arms around Rin and leaving the blanket alone for now. She nuzzled his scarf lightly near his neck, not actually trying anything sexual.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:45 am

His face tinted at her words, his arm going around her after she'd moved forward and wrapped her arms around him. Normally, he wouldn't refuse and he had almost answered positively to her words but then he remembered one...particular...obstacle.

"How about that...after Ruka leaves for work tomorrow?" Ruka's room was just down the hall, she'd hear for sure which...was something all three of them should be spared from embarrassment wise.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 am

"...But thats such a long time." Aoi's tone had a bit of a laugh even if the words were pouty. She'd need to get this coat off of him, then he would be her prey, that and his scarf. His fancy layers were always in the way of her failproof neck teasings.

"I promise I can be quiet Rin... Also your bathroom is good at hiding sounds too." She was saying this, but her heart wasn't in it truly. Aoi was teasing him for now because it was so much fun, but if he accepted her ideas she would never refuse.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 am

What she said was...true but...the bathroom wasn't the most comfortable place and he wanted them both to be comfortable when they did these things...not...trying to keep quiet about it or hide to do it...

Rin moved slightly to kiss the side of her head, giving a small smile as he began voicing his thoughts. "The bathroom isn't as comfortable as the bed though and I'd like for us to be comfortable wouldn't it be more enjoyable then? More satisfying? Having to worry about being quiet is another thing...You can promise being quiet but I don't think I can so easily promise that..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:14 am

"But...if I can keep your mouth busy you won't make as many sounds." Aoi teased more, her brain functioning since it wasn't entirely on sex mode. She could tease him more and she rather liked that, wanting to make him blush.

Honestly he had points, they hadn't been having sex long enough that those types of things might appeal to them yet. Or well him. She would be fine with anything with him. Closing one eye as he kissed her head and held her close, she moved her face so she could see him. Her smile was very tender, staring at this man with...well adoration. "I could counter your arguments... Mmm, my hearts not in it though. I can wait till tomorrow, tonight I just want to be by your side shiro-usa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:27 am

Her attempt at teasing him enough to make him blush was certainly working as he felt the red in his face was much more obvious at this point. He was sparred further teasing though with her next words, claiming she just wanted to be with him tonight and that that could wait until tomorrow morning as he'd suggested.

"That sounds like a plan then, that sounds perfectly fine." He replied, returning her smile with one of his own.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:33 am

"There's the blush I wanted. Its getting slightly harder to get that sort of reaction you know, here you are holding me naked with barely any color on your face." Aoi's face leaned forward and she rubbed her nose against his softly with her smile never fading. "Now to strip you so we can cuddle and sleep."

Beginning with his scarf, she gently undid it and pulled it off from around his neck before moving onto the buttons. As she did, she realized something and turned bright red as she continued to help Rin get his clothes off. "...R-Ruka can't know. That... we...said...love... she can't! We can never tell her..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:42 am

"Aha...well, it's good I'm getting used to it at least. I don't freeze up as badly or as often anymore..." He gave a small, sheepish chuckle at that...he still got easily embarrassed but certain things that had caused him to become flustered before were dulling now...which he saw as improvement on his part.

His flustered state returned with Aoi's following statement though, "I-I-I didn't plan on telling her...Y-yeah, in the future...it maybe become...obvious to her but...but that's between us. That we said love and all..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:47 am

"...shiro-usa... Bunnies... freezing when nervous or scared..." Something in Aoi's mind clicked as she slid his jacket down off of his shoulders. "Rin...you really are a bunny! You just need to know its safe so you can stop freezing and potentially have your heart stop beating from fear!"

Working on the shirt underneath next, she had to shake her head in utter agreement. They... it was too new, the word still scaring her. The only thing in her head when she thought about that was a dark cloud and one small sentence. Why me? He'd said before why he cared and why he wanted to be around her. Just her brain refused to accept it.

"T-Thanks good. She'd...just tease us... and... Its so new... like... I couldn't stand being teased about it. Its too strong of a feeling right now..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:59 am

"S-Same..." Rin agreed with Aoi's statement about not being able to stand being teased about it just yet...If Ruka saw it was actually bothering them she'd stop of course, but it was best to just avoid it all together.

His brain clicked with the little...rabbit factoids she'd thrown at him before getting back on the love and teasing statement again...He was...literally becoming a rabbit personified wasn't he? First the ear thing with his hair, the nickname, and now fitting fun facts...

Clearing his throat again, he glanced off to the side for a moment as Aoi continued working on his clothing which he helped shrug off whenever he needed to before giving a small breath and leaning forward, touching his forehead to her's once the confidence was built...though his cheeks were still tinted which for the most part gave away any smooth act he tried to enact.

"If we're going to continue with the rabbit similarities...then how about this one? Did you know when a rabbit get lonely...it dies?" He said, a small smirk playing on his lips. "So, don't let me get lonely...Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:07 am

Aoi had him topless! Yes, success! They both had sworn to not tell Ruka, at least not until they felt okay with things, he was now halfway there to being naked... and he was also accepting of his bunny nature! Well as far as she could tell. As he leaned his forehead to hers, she noticed a slight tint to his face before...

That was a sad factoid, silly Rin it was suppose to be happy...what was with that smirk? Aoi was a bit nervous as he continued to speak...she flashed back to the pocky momentarily. Her face turned bright red, his words and tone and smirk utterly destroying her mind.

She stuttered for a few moments, staring up at him in shock as she tried with all her might to just say something, anything! Something came out and failed.

Is that REALLY IT AOI!? Her brain berated her, the teeny part still functioning beyond 'i am going to die' 'that smirk...' Her hands reached for his bare shoulders, about all she could do with her body.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:18 am

Despite being a bit flustered while saying it, his words seemed to have worked...earning a flustered reaction from Aoi as she turned red and began stuttering. It may have not been his words but rather his tone and smirk, but he didn't know that...

His smirked turned into a smile as she continued stuttering, her hands moving to grasp his shoulders.

Leaning forward, after having moved a hand to her cheek he moved to kiss her again before pulling back some; his hand moving to her hair again afterwards.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:24 am

Rin would have been pleased to know it had honestly been a combination of all three. He had, in a confident and sexy way... asked her to stay by his side for a long time. As his hand slid down her cheek and he kissed her, she pressed her mouth against his back. It was the only reaction she could give for a moment.

Then her eyes turned serious and she looked into his eyes and... stuttered! But kept going, because she was Aoi. Queen of just bursting through things. "I-I...won't ever. Ever l-let you get lonely! I s-s-swear it..."

"S-So...don't...die..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:30 am

"I'm glad to hear that and I promise I won't die then." He said just before giving her another small kiss before nuzzling her like he had earlier. Obviously he had meant under those circumstances...as death wasn't something he could technically avoid but those were sad thoughts which weren't on the agenda for tonight.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:13 pm

"Well, you might have to be lonely sometimes when I am gone. I wanted to make sure you didn't expire, if you can hold out I'll be there!" Aoi seemed to think....this was serious now, even as she flushed bright red as he kissed and nuzzled her more. She moved to cuddle up to him, slipping onto his lap and laying her head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:57 pm

"Of course, that won't be a problem." Rin replied as Aoi moved to his lap and snuggled up to him. "I suppose that just means I'll need to be extra attentive when you are able to be around then, make up for lost time and all."

His final words had come out in a bit of a joking manner, but in a way he was serious. He supposed it could go in with working on being more initiative with affection as well...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 pm

"That sounds like a good idea... Rin, you should finish getting dressed so I can snuggle you fully." Aoi yawned a bit, her eyes drifting closed a bit as Rin's warm body soothed her to a drowsy state. "I had a rough day, it'd be nice to sleep in your bed... I was gonna go back to the Seireitei before but..."

But the things. It couldn't hurt to sleep over more either. If only Rin could come sleepover...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Dressed or undressed?

So far she'd stripped him down to where he was topless and he'd just assumed...but now he wasn't sure what action to take. Go dress in his pajamas or had Aoi wanted him in the same unclothed state as her?

It felt...embarrassing to ask...

"If you planned on going back...that's fine, you're always welcomed to stay over of course too though...you know that." Rin said, still confused over the whole clothed or unclothe thing even though...he had hoped Aoi would stay the night considering well...everything that'd happened and his tone had hinted at that despite him trying to come off with his usual tone.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:33 pm

"I said I was staying, you are silly shiro-usa. I'd have to go get dressed and find my gigai and... I told you I didn't want to leave your side. You don't want me to leave either." Aoi wrapped her arms around Rin, a bit pouty at his lack of understanding. His tone... was slightly different, so she assumed he was trying to ask her to stay too. In his own Rin way.

"Rinese really is hard to understand sometimes..." She mumbled against his shoulder, unaware of his dilemma in his head. She liked touching his bare skin, but also knew he felt a bit better when he had something on. "...Want help with your pants? I had an idea I want to try..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:40 pm

"A-An idea?" Rin questioned, cautiously but curiously...just...what did she have in mind that didn't involve just...removing them normally? How else did she plan on doing it?

He was glad she'd confirmed she was staying and she was right when saying he didn't want her to go either it was just good to have more confirmation.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:49 pm

"Mm! I had it a while ago. Move to the edge of the bed okay? I wanna test if its possible." Aoi smiled and pulled away from Rin, scooting off his lap. She rolled backwards and then bounced off the bed, still yawning. She glanced down at her body, poking a few bruises she had gotten earlier and then shrugging. Its not like he didn't know the risks of the job.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:58 pm

He did as asked, albeit his movement being a bit slow as he was...still trying to figure out what this idea of hers was exactly. He wished he could somehow help her with the bruises, as he noticed her poke at them before giving a shrug but other than just not messing with them there wasn't much that could really be done.

"Test if it's possible?" He questioned further after having moved to where she wanted him to be.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:22 am

Aoi nodded and dropped to her knees in front of him. "Well, I saw something some time and since I can do all sorts of things with my mouth... I mean I was properly trained, so... I figured I should be able to do this if someone not trained can!"

Leaning her head down, she nuzzled her face into his lap and attempted to reach his belt with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:19 am

Trained...Not trained...What?

He didn't have much time to think on it as Aoi dropped to her knees in front of him, his face reddening immediately as she moved to nuzzle her face in his lap before she...she...His eyes widened a fraction, in a mixture of being surprised and flustered as she moved her mouth to his belt.

She...She was-!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Okay!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: