(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never Okay!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Never Okay! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Rin let out another noise, one of presumed forgiveness before Aoi addressed Ruka.

"Wellll~ I didn't know entirely how'd he'd act." Ruka grinned, "but maybe I was hoping. Fufu~"

At Aoi's question, Rin glanced down at her and tilted his head slightly. "Mmmm..." He looked thoughtful for a moment, as if thinking of what to say to her. Was there anything specific she wanted to know? He could tell her how happy she made him but he already had technically...

Ruka stood from her seat, "I think I'm going to go get a nice shower. After being out most of the day a nice hot shower sounds nice! I'll come back when I'm done!"

Saying that she made her way towards the stairs. She had been truthful though, being out in the city all day was tiring, a nice shower would be just what she needed and perhaps she was also going because if Rin were to say anything she figured it would be best for it to be just them and that more teasing on him could come later.

"I think I'd be repeating myself buuuuut," Rin started, glancing back at Aoi after having turned to glance at the ceiling in thought before giving her another bright smile. "You make me really happy! Truly!"

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Those noises were going to kill her, which Aoi knew would be the best Death in the world... Death from happiness. Her blush was strong and she laughed even though Ruka was an evil genius and she wanted to toss the glass of water on her.

She gave a snort in the woman's general direction with a small playful glare. It wasn't a bad surprise or thing... just she wished she had had some WARNING about this other than vague words. However Ruka's next words made Aoi shake her head and ask with her eyes not to leave her here... Rin could do anything with Ruka gone! Evil traitor sister!

As Ruka left and Rin thought, Aoi worried what he was going to say. However she shouldn't have worried, as what he said was...the cutest. How he said it...everything. Laughing happily again, she hugged Rin tightly and kissed his cheek lots. "You make me so happy too! Very very happy! I love to come see you and spend lots of time with you Rin!"

Knowing a bit about drinking, she realized she'd have to get some water in him soon. He needed to stay hydrated... But she had silly questions to ask him first. "Mm, anything else? No silly confessions like you don't like ice cream or still listen to sentai theme music hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:40 pm

He gave pleased chuckle at her embrace, enjoying the affection himself as she continued talking and asking him questions. They were easy to answer!

"Ahhhhhn...well, before our mall date I tried practicing with myself on being able to speak to'you with more confidence." He said with a smile. "I was able to make you happy and have a good time by doing so too! When you became flustered it was cute! It was difficult for me to hold back from kissing you more."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:58 pm

"...You really did that?" Aoi's voice was small even as she blushed. Another time she might have jumped on this... but she remembered how it had worked like he said. She STILL couldn't look at pocky without a small flush. She looked down at her hands, not at Rin...he really was working hard to be something he thought she wanted...

"I-I...mhm. It worked really well... That's very sweet of you." His last words made her turn the color of a tomato, her voice dropping low. "Y-You coulda kissed me more...if you wanted...you can kiss me all you want... Whenever...I'm not cute!"

Pouty face was now in full force.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:11 am

"You are cute though~." Rin responded nuzzling the side of her head again before planting a few soft kisses there. "Pretty, cute, bright...All of those!"

He held her close, a few happy laughs escaping him occasionally as he continued showering Aoi with affection.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:25 am

"Nooo! Noooo! I am not not!" Aoi's face turned red as she tried to hide giggles, Rin's kisses and cuddles making her want to flee. No more cute and cuddles! She was going to be a blushy mess at this rate forever!

"W-Water! You need water in you, so you don't hurt in the morning. Let me grab a glass?" Pushing off of him lightly, she wondered if he'd see through her ploy to escape. She really couldn't reach the glasses from here...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:30 am

Rin blinked as Aoi turned away from him, trying to locate the water Ruka had brought earlier. He sat there for a moment, his arms still around her as she tried to...escape? "Mmm..."

With nothing more than a sound Rin tipped over, his arms having moved to wrapping around her waist to pull her down with his where he then pulled her closer to him; all the while smiling smiling like an idiot.

"You are though." He replied, "and water can come later."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:41 am

Aoi felt like her plan would work. He made sounds of almost agreement, she thought it would work she really did... But Drunk Rin was more perceptive than she gave him credit for. His mm turned into a cute sound as he pulled them both over. "Uwa! Riiiin!"

His arms still held her tightly so she couldn't escape.. In fact pulling her closer to him, with the most ridiculous grin on his face. She pouted more, blushing brightly as her hands went to his hair and cheek. "But you might feel bad in the morning... I don't want hurt Rin to come from this drunk Rin."

(OOC: If you aren't listening to LUVORATORRRRRY! with Kradness for this topic...what are you doing with your life?)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:49 am

He gladly leaned into her touch, a sound of contentment escaping him as her hand went to his hair and cheek. Her words though brought him to a pout...He wanted to keep holding her more, but if he did end up hurting later she'd be upset...

"Fiiinee." He replied after a few moments of silence, loosening his hold on her if she decided to get up to get the water like she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 am

He normally...never reacted unless it felt really good...did this mean he really enjoyed her touch like this? Aoi looked away for a second, unable to bear how adorable Rin was being. He was too quiet, but Aoi let him think, hoping against hope he would give in...

When his hold loosened and that pouty face appeared, the shinigami woman quickly moved from his arms. Who knew how long he'd let her loose? As she slide from the couch in a scramble, she grabbed a glass of water and moved it within reach of Rin...While moved to the other side of the table with the most flustered expression on her face. "T-There! D-Drink the glass okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:28 am

He reached for the glass Aoi moved it near him, drinking it when it was in his grasp. When he looked back at her though she had seated herself away from him...the table in between them.

"You moved..." Again, his cheek puffed out like before in a pout as he broke the momentary silence.

Why'd she move so far away? She'd been smiling and giggling when he'd been holding her a little while ago...Didn't she like it? If she liked it why'd she move away?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:40 am

Aoi looked at Rin and his pouty face, that cheek making her giggle as she tried to stay solemn. Drunk Rin... would kill her if she let him. She had to be on guard... Okay the puffy cheek ruined her, she buried her face in her hands and shook it back and forth as she rambled. "I-I...felt like my face would melt off from how red I was! You...are...ridiculously cute and I can't stand it! I'm going to hide over here where you can't ruin me!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:45 am

"Mmmm...." Was his response, though watching her become all flustered was incredibly cute. He glanced down at the table, it was low but...

While Aoi busied herself with hiding her face, Rin placed the glass back on the table before moving from the couch. He slipped under the table, it being just high enough to crawl under, and made his way to Aoi; his arms wrapping around her waist while his went to rest on her lap.

He gave a few happy chuckles when he'd embraced her again. A simple table couldn't get in the way, not at all! It wasn't nearly a strong enough obstacle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:56 am

Aoi was too busy shaking her head and having a minor flustered freak out to notice how sneaky drunk Rin was being. In fact she didn't notice until it was too late, his arms once again around her. Letting out a loud squeak, she almost jumped off of the couch... However his arms and head kept her there as he giggled. She couldn't help but smile, running her fingers through his hair and teasing his bunny ears.

"Y-You...are so... I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:02 am

Once again he gladly leaned into the touch, smiling happily as she played with his hair before she began speaking.

He was so...?

She didn't understand what?

"What don't you understand?" He asked, looking up at her from his spot.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:08 am

"I don't understand you! You are so silly and lovable to me right now..." Aoi's voice cracked a bit with embarrassment, her head turning away. "My silly Rin who can't even say things without speaking around it, and who still gets embarrassed during sex..."

"Is this really how you want to act towards me all the time? What's holding you back?" Her face was blushing and she was pouting once again, she would never be unblushed again after this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:14 am

Rin blinked, "Mmm, I'm easily embarrassed buuuut...I 'dunno, I worry sometimes if what I'm doing is right. Even with reassurance sometimes...I just can't help but doubt myself and my actions...Hmm..."

Well, it was mostly true, he did doubt himself a lot of the time and that combined with being easily embarrassed well...it was a recipe for one Rin Aoyama.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 am

"Well thats what asking is for! Hehe, you ask me and I can tell you. I won't lie..." Aoi bent over and gave Rin a small kiss on the side of his head, a rather easy feat for the flexible woman. "I'll always listen and try to help if you want me to!"

"Do you doubt yourself a lot? What about?" Aoi's blush faded and she frowned slightly, worried a bit about the silly drunk a bit. What...wasn't he telling her normally?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 am

Rin was quiet for a moment, his hold on her becoming a bit more firm as huffed out a breath. "Mmm...I do, I doubt myself about most things..."

He let out another sound, if only to not make the pause in between words silent. "I'm weak, both in skill and mentality. If something were to happen...I wouldn't be able to help you if you needed it. I'd get in the way...if Ruka didn't exist...what would have happened to me when I realized I'd lost my memories? ...I don't doubt the worst conclusion would have happened...Waking up discovering I'd lost everything, I wouldn't of been able to take it. I don't like myself, so it's hard for me t' really see what there is to like about me...Sorry, Aoi..."

He wasn't looking at her, instead choosing to hide his face as he spoke; even drunk Rin couldn't exactly look Aoi in the eye while saying these things...

He was a terrible person, he was all too aware of that. A coward...a weakling...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:12 am

"...I see...You might not remember all this later, but... I'll tell you. Okay? So listen carefully." Aoi's blush disappeared entirely and her face fell just slightly, though a small calm smile replaced it as she continued to play with Rin's hair.

"You already are helping me, in the ways I need it most. I've learned so much, about everything, since I've met you... Especially because you've been teaching me and helping me. Its something I want to pass onto others, because its a precious gift you've given me. I mean... I'm warmer now, inside. I can feel more because of you. You make things in this world that make others happy, you create and help others... its the most beautiful thing I can imagine. The smiles you make and make me make. I only take things away with my skills, I can't do important things like that... You give to the world, making it more!"

"Its not weak... not hating yourself weak to need others... I am happy you had Ruka there, to help you then. Just like how you've helped me now, I don't know if I'd be half as...stable without you here. I love you, even if you don't love yourself... I'll be the mirror for you, reflecting your good back to you so you can hopefully see that you really are very strong." Aoi smiled brightly down at Rin before...before...her words...hit her... She froze instantly, unable to move. No...what had...she said...no....no no nonononononono.

Aoi bluescreened on the couch, frozen in shock.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:41 am

Her words hit him, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything as she went on. His hold became more secure around her as she spoke, being the most visible reaction to what she was saying. He...helped her...

While he wasn't facing her, he opened his mouth to try to speak...but that's when her next words came out; freezing him in place.

She...

Had she just said...

He felt his face heat up immediately in response as he sat there, wide eyed despite the fact she couldn't see his face right now.

"Y...You just..." She was tense, obviously haven frozen up as well after saying that. "D-D...You mean that....?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:53 am

Aoi felt Rin's reaction to her words but...she couldn't respond at all. All that came out was a small low sound, like a low whimper. She shook slightly, trying to figure out a way to flee without throwing Rin off of her lap. He wasn't moving either, this was bad...this was really bad...

His words jolted her and she jumped slightly, looking at the ceiling as she spoke. Even...drunk Rin...maybe he would forget in the morning...

"N-No!...Y-Yes...I mean...mmmmmmmmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:03 am

If it was possibly for his face to become any redder it would have in that moment. She'd really said it...She was freaking out over it but she'd said it...

"Mm..." He could only manage a noise at first, but after a moment he finally managed to find his voice. "M-S-....Same...I love you..."

Just let him crawl into a hole and rot! Same!? How was that a good start to saying something like that at all!? He was being honest but still...Why couldn't he have handled that better!? He was ridiculous...Just...Now he just needed to find the nearest hole.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 am

Aoi wished she hadn't been in gigai. She could then go through the floor and exit the house and run far far away. All the way back to the seireitei, into her bedroom, under her bed and then never come out again.

That feeling was nothing compared to the feelings that erupted as he...he said...that. He said that back. He felt the same way, he...loved her? Her eyes widened and she almost hopped straight off of the couch.

"...Y-You can't! You can't Rin! You can't love me!" Aoi was almost yelling, her voice high pitched as she shook.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:16 am

"I'm-I'm being honest!" Rin replied, his tone a bit higher as well. "I-I...I tried to avoid....avoid the term but...but the more I look at it the more...the more I realize I'm just kidding myself. I'm... I-I mean it..."

Drunk Rin wasn't entirely gone at the moment...as he was still able to admit his earlier denial but..in the end he was just kidding himself. 'I really really care', 'Borderline love', ....Who was he kidding!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Okay!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: