(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never Okay!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Never Okay! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:12 am

He gave a small nod at her first question, giving her the confirmation she was looking for before she moved to take a bite. He couldn't help but gain a pleased smile at her reaction, it seemed she liked it or well...it was obvious she liked it. He was glad, he'd thought she might.

"No more falling into the pool clothed, no need to worry." He added, his face tinting slightly in embarrassment at the memory. Not one of his...most outstanding moments. "Indoor pools sound like a plan, though there's also the hot tub here. It's not for swimming but perhaps it would be enjoyable?"

If he remembered correctly that was something here she hadn't yet tried, perhaps next time when nightfall came around she could experience it. "Swimming here is also fine, just as long as I'm able to keep myself cool I should be alright."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:20 am

Aoi took more pancakes, seeing the stack he had made after taking her eating habits into account. She did eat a ton, especially for her size... She ate the pancakes with pleased sounds, smiling and setting off sparkles around her.

She stopped for a moment to glance at Rin, a bit happy her teasing had gotten a blush to appear. It really had been silly, his whole reaction to her then. Especially what would happen a few days later as well... Wait. Hot tub? Her head tilted to the side and she looked confused for a brief moment before... "OH! I wanted to try one, I forgot about yours. I think it would be perfect and relaxing after work... Can I please?"

"Mm, but with me around you blush lots. Especially when I swim with you. Maybe I should get a different bathing suit..." Aoi mused for a second, trying to think of ways to keep Rin cool in swimming in summer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:32 am

"Of course you can." Rin nodded before taking a bite from his own plate though at remembering her bathing suit the red from before remained. "Ah, well if you'd like a different one that's fine. Your..your current one is fine though if that's what you're wondering."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 am

"Ahah! I'll stop by then too and relax in your hot tub. Secretly!" Aoi giggled before stuffing her face more with pancakes. So...yummy... She was in food heaven, whoever had thought of chocolate chip ones being a genius.

"It is? But you were so red when I wore it last. I wouldn't want to bother you with it if its troublesome. I could get one that covers up a bit more, if it'd help Rin Rin."

She looked concerned, wanting to swim with him more and willing to make concessions if it would make it easier on him. Even if she loved the bathing suit to death.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:13 am

"It's fine, really...It...It looks nice on you." He said, glancing down at his plate as a means of distraction. "I-I'm not bothered."

He felt like maybe...he could go without blushing as much as he had during that first pool day now. Maybe. He was certainly more...accustomed now to seeing her body so, he gave himself some credit at least.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:23 pm

"...You are saying..." Aoi's eyes narrowed as she realized Rin was trying to speak Rinese again. He had been so straightforward this morning she hadn't been expecting it. A small smile appeared on her lips as she finished up all the pancakes she could possibly eat.

"You like the bathing suit and like seeing me in it. So don't change it! But you can't say that without blushing or speaking Rinese? Am I correct in my translation?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:51 pm

With some hesitancy, if only out of a twinge of remaining embarrassment. "That's right."

Despite reverting some from being straight forward, she'd still figured out what he'd been trying to say. It was almost strange to be called out 'Rinese' again but that was him. Being straight forward was something that would likely come and go and so on. Still, he was happy she was able to understand what he meant when he was speaking backwards.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:59 pm

"Ah! Okay. I shall keep it then." Aoi smiled softly at Rin, glad she was understanding better. If she could, it would allow him to keep being like that without feeling like he had to change and speak his mind all the time.

It was something she really liked about him to be honest, his cute way of avoiding things. For important stuff it was harder on her, but for simple things like this... She'd learn and get better. Sitting there, waiting for him to finish eating, she kicked her legs slightly but didn't want to go get ready to leave yet. Her gigai was back already, she had heard it enter earlier. It must have been waiting outside for them to stop.

That soul candy was so odd, she wondered if others had issues with theirs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:33 am

Rin gave a nod at her response before he continued on his food, finishing it after a few more minutes. Giving a small smile as he set his utensils down, he moved to stand to take the plates. It was best to just go ahead and wash them and what he'd used to prepare their meal earlier now that they were finished.

"Is there anything specific you'd like to do?" Rin asked, "You wanted to stay beside me until you had to leave but..."

He had no plans so until she had to leave they could do whatever, he could...maybe ask her questions like she had done with him earlier. He'd learned a few things about her throughout their time together, her love of sweets, her clothing tastes, and her birthday...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 pm

"...Nothing specific. I just want to be here!" Aoi rushed over to help Rin, bouncing on the tips of her toes across the room. She could dry for him again! Even if it made them look...like a married couple. As they cleaned up, Aoi wouldn't have let him alone, she answered any questions he had while asking him some in return.

It carried over to the couch, where she cuddled up to him and they talked more. It made Aoi feel so...warm and nice inside. However the sun had moved much too quickly for her, showing the time was late enough she had to go. Letting out a small sigh, Aoi pulled herself from Rin's arms and off of the couch. "I'm sorry Shiro-Usa. I have to go now... Aaah I don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:36 am

"It's fine, don't worry." Rin replied, sitting up more from his position when Aoi stood from the couch. "There's always next time. Good luck with work."

This morning had been fun and while it would be nice for it to continue a bit longer, Aoi had work to do and they both knew that. They'd been able to learn new things about one another that they hadn't shared before, it'd been nice. They could continue next time she was over.

Rin stood from his seat and moved to Aoi, moving to give her a parting kiss before she left; smiling when he pulled back after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:48 am

"Mmm..." Aoi made a grumpy sound and pulled Rin back down to kiss him more, not letting him away for a bit longer than the first kiss. Once she pulled away there was a smile again. "Better! I'll send you a text with the information for the visit. If it can go ahead or not. I...l-lo...Bye!"

Another soft kiss and she bounded up the stairs, blushing and heading into his room to leave. Her and her gigai left out the window, because she always did that if she could. How could she have almost said it again!? No! Bad Aoi!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:54 am

"Alright, that sounds good." Rin answered after the extra kisses, his face turning red just when Aoi began to nearly stutter out...that phrase before stopping herself; giving him a quick goodbye before making a run for his room.

"L-l...l...B-Bye." Rin stuttered, mostly to himself though now that it was only him in the room.

He remained for a few more moments before shaking his head to straighten his thoughts before heading to towards the library. He could do some reading and then...go for a walk or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Okay!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: