(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never Okay!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Never Okay! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:31 am

"I have to work starting in the afternoon..." Aoi sighed and made a quick pouty face as she moved the blanket down but... it morphed into a sheepish grin. She reached a hand out to pull one white ear, before sitting up and moving to leave the bed. She stopped to stretch first though. "Mm, come on, we'll eat and relax today. I'd like to try the chocolate chips in it! Maybe next time berries?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 am

"I see..." He replied, he gave a small smile at her pout, thinking it was a cute expression, though he couldn't say he wasn't at least a bit disappointed that she had work...though he understood. She was in the Human World for a reason and work was exactly that.

He gave a nod at her suggestion as she climbed out of bed and stretched. He stretched his arms forward himself before he moved to leave bed; making his way towards his closet to get some clothes. For now, lounging clothes...he'd likely change later and perhaps go for a walk in the city or stick around here then but for now, lounging was good. He changed into the long, cloth, blue-square patterned pants he'd worn before along with one of his button up shirts; seeing as it was comfortable and easy to change into.

"Alright, we can do chocolate chips today and next time berries." He replied, stepping out of his closet and back into his room. He figured he'd buy a few different types of berries to try for next time, as he didn't know if she had a preference with them or not.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:51 am

Aoi slipped from the bed and looked around, trying to figure out what she could wear. She COULD go downstairs naked, it wasn't as if anyone but Rin could see her and she was a bit miffed he had chosen food over his words from last night. Deciding he could handle getting himself dressed, she headed to the bathroom to try and do some sort of morning ritual. Her hair was a mess and needed brushing, and she grabbed a brush before waiting in the room. Pulling the brush through her hair, she glanced over his pajamas and smiled.

"You are spoiling me. Soon I won't be able to eat anything but really delicious Rin foods. Ready to go downstairs?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:58 am

Rin gave a small laugh at her words before giving a nod, but stopping...noticing she was still...unclothed. Sure...it was only them here but...

"A-Aoi, would you like...to um, borrow one of my shirts again?" He asked, his cheeks slightly tinted as he gestered to his button up as an example.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:03 am

"Mm, but if I wear a shirt downstairs and someone comes by... They'll see just a floating shirt. But... me being naked would be distracting, and if I got syrup or anything on me it'd be annoying to have to clean off." Aoi had a tough decision. Magical button ups... or just go without clothes. Wearing his clothing seemed to bother him a lot... but so did seeing her naked.

"And if I put one on you might get tempted again and you don't want that. What do you think or want?" Aoi gestured to her body nonchalantly, continuing to brush her hair as if she didn't have a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 am

His hand moved to lightly scratch at the side of his mouth as the red deepened, "Ah, well...he didn't expect anyone over...though Aoi being unclothed he felt would likely be more distracting than her wearing one of his shirts...and like she'd said if...if she got syrup or something on herself and she wasn't wearing his shirt it'd be troublesome to clean off...

The red in his face deepened at the thought before he shook himself of his thoughts. "Ah well, it would be troublesome if you were to get syrup on you, if it's the shirt that's easily washable..." He replied, giving a small cough into his hand as he tried to quell his flustered state.

After a few moments, enough time for his state to calm itself he stepped forward towards her, taking a breath before leaning towards her; his hands moving to her cheeks as he pressed his forehead against her own.

"I haven't forgotten...About the promise." He added, his voice lower than before, "I had had the idea of something like...an at-home date for us that could perhaps lead up to fulfilling that promise. Though that can wait for another day when schedules are clear...though if you'd truly like I don't mind fulfilling that promise now..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:26 am

Rin went full flustered. Aoi's smile widened as he spoke though she continued to brush her hair out. It really was a mess after last night and this morning, and any comments she could make about the whole cleaning things... She definitely noticed his hesitation from before, he probably had a dirty thought again. The poor man couldn't seem to deal with those in the least!

As he moved towards, her she turned to look up at him, her hands moving to his hips as they stared at each other. Nuzzling one hand lightly, Aoi looked away and bit her lip for a brief moment. "I...wish I could stay then. I worry about neglecting my duties though to see you sometimes..."

She sighed again, her hands clenching slightly. "Well... it'd be fun yes...but I wouldn't want an 'I wouldn't mind' thought for sex with me. Makes me feel like... Like a sex fiend or something weird. A sex burden. Mm..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:44 am

"We can always do it another time, work comes first." He replied, a small smile on his face before he moved to kiss her forehead. "As long as you get your work handled and...you have free time or a day off, use that time to see me."

It was obvious he enjoyed her company and loved being able to see her but he also didn't want to cause her any problems when it came to her work and he understood what she meant about worrying about neglecting her duties...He hoped she...hadn't been and she'd been simply worried over it.

"Mmm..." He was quite for a moment at her final words before he lightly bumped his head against hers. "I suppose...I should work on separating 'I'd like to' from 'I don't mind.' ....You called it 'Rinese', right?" He gave a small chuckle, "When it comes to this, I guess I'm still a bit embarrassed about saying something like saaay..." His eyes moved directly to her's at that moment, ""I'd very much like to fulfill that promise...'"

He was quiet for a moment, his eyes locked onto hers before he broke his previously serious composure with another chuckle, "So don't worry about...the whole..being weird or a fiend or burden...you're not."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:08 am

"Mm, I have been lately... Stopping by when I can I mean. Maybe... I'll stop by some days and just give you a goodnight kiss? It wouldn't be any trouble and a quick visit won't hurt." Aoi smiled and closed her eyes briefly as Rin planted a kiss on her forehead. Forehead kisses were rather sweet, she rather liked them despite their lack of fun applications.

Rin didn't need to worry, Aoi did take good care of her duties. She may have taken a few days where she was distracted, such as the day she hung around Muika for a while and then Seiya and Aito... But at the same time, she always ALWAYS made up for lost time.

She got a head bump from Rin, a frown appearing for a brief moment before her mouth formed an 'O' of surprise. Laughing softly, Aoi pulled on Rin's hips to move him closer. His words had her flushed, never really hearing him speak this straight forward about this before. He...really liked it. He wanted more, he would fulfill a promise to her gladly. That serious look, his words... Aoi melted inside. She was not sure at all if she would be entirely happy with a totally smooth Rin, it was too much fun to tease him. But the way he was acting was making her feel warm all over... She'd worry about that later, instead she smiled gently. "I want to... m-make l-love to you and then eat your pancakes... And not leave your side before I have to go. I-I know you get embarrassed but sometimes I'm really unsure of what to do..."

Aoi said those words and couldn't believe herself for saying that. She couldn't even mumble a reply to his assurances, having heard them and felt so much better. Still did she HAVE to use that term!? Aoi fought the blush on her face for a brief moment, never turning away or wanting to from Rin though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:07 am

His face went straight back to burning at Aoi's words, more so the term she'd chosen to use as he gave a nod before pulling back slightly if only to take another calming breath. They...or he at least would really need to get used to that term...He'd been able to play it nicely and...actually talk straight but the use of terms involving that single word...

Rin leaned forward again, returning to his previous position once he'd relaxed some of that fluster before giving Aoi a smile; his hands moving back to her cheeks. "A-Alright, I'm satisfied by that..."

--

"Do you like any specific berries?" Rin asked as he worked on the chocolate chip pancakes. "Next time I go shopping I'll pick some up for next time. I can get more than one kind too."

The pancakes so far were turning out well, the smell was certainly good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:12 am

Aoi was wearing a shirt of Rin's as she leaned against the counter. Slowly but surely she'd moved closer and closer to the delicious breakfast smell as he cooked. She was fascinated with cooking and had watched Rin like a hawk again. Holding the bag of chocolate chips, she popped a few into her mouth to melt before smiling. "I like blueberries! Um, other berries are good too but if they are too tart I don't like them as much. I don't really like most blackberries, but they are okay? I mean they have this bitter thing to em."

"What do you like Rin Rin?" She was utterly content now and merely curious about the food he was preparing (with minor help from her).
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:17 am

"Blueberries then? Got it." He smiled, then thought about her question. "Hmm, for berries I also like blueberries though strawberries are also good to me. As for sweets in general, I enjoy caramel."

Had they...talked like this before? Talked like this such as exchanging interests on trivial things...there had been a few times they'd mentioned likes but it was always in the middle of something else. It was almost embarrassing to think they hadn't had this conversation at an earlier time.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:23 am

"Its tasty! Caramel is super tasty. Mm you've ruined me forever Rin Rin." Aoi giggled and held out a chocolate chip on the end of her finger for Rin to eat if he wanted. She mused out loud for a few seconds, a finger near her lips. "I heard birthdays were supposed to be happy, so I am glad I got to experience things like that so near it. Hehe, just thinking about you taking me to that really nice cafe and feeding me pizza. That's when I had caramel stuff for the first time. Hm...whats your favorite meal? Could be anything!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:29 am

Rin ate the chocolate chip she offered, leaning towards her to do so with his mouth as his hands were occupied with cooking. Her words stopped him for a moment though, not her question but...

"Wait, wait...You're birthday was around the time we met?" He asked, truly curious about this as he momentarily forgot the food question. If he'd known perhaps he would have tried to do better than just a cafe and a pizza shop, show her an actually cake shop or something and buy her a small one or something...back then as a friendly gesture of course.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:34 am

Aoi grinned as Rin took the chocolate chip with his mouth, as she had intended. Yeees. Feeding him was fun! Her head tilted to the side as he spoke though, seemingly confused with what she had said. "I don't know my real birthday, so I picked a day I liked. The summer solstice is normally around June 21, so... I picked that day because its the longest bright day of the year!"

"Hehe, it was a day before we met. Is something wrong?" Aoi blinked up at Rin, popping another chocolate chip into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:39 am

"If I'd had known I would have at least bought you a small cake or something." He mentioned, glancing down at her for a moment before returning to the food which was almost ready. "That's what you do on birthdays, you celebrate it with friends and or family. You get cake and sometimes presents."

He gave a small chuckle, "If Ruka knew about that I swear she'd say you got me as a present..."

Even if it was a selected day, it was still the one she recognized as her birthday and that was important.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:44 am

"But we weren't dating then. I had cake though, the cake ghost brought me some...now that I think about it...the cake ghost...resembles... Masa's stalker." Aoi's voice drifted off as her face formed the most surprised expression she had ever made. The happiest surprised expression she had ever made. It was if she had found out the tooth fairy was real or santa still brought gifts to bad children.

"Well its too late now to get gifts and cake from you two... Oh! That works." Being careful, Aoi set the bag down and reached up to tug his white ears. She was giggling and laughing, recovered from her mild bout of shock. "You are my present this year then. Much better than cake or other things, I think."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:49 am

Cake....ghost?

He mentally shook the thought, it was probably better off not being asked about; something about cake ghost and that being her captain's stalker or...something. The Soul Society sounded dangerous on one hand...and...very, very strange on the other.

"True, though next time you can expect it. Ruka enjoys throwing parties, so she'll make a party out of it when she finds out. Cake, gifts, and all." He replied, a smile on his face as she went to play with the white locks of hair as she agreed to him being her gift.

"February 20th." He added, "That's mine and Ruka's. In case you were curious."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:57 am

"R-Really? That would...be so nice." Aoi's eyes watered slightly and she smiled so softly, before having to look down to compose herself. She was blushing a bit as she admitted this, letting his hair drop back down. "I'd...like a party with friends and presents. And really yummy cake."

As Rin told her his birthday, she returned to playful Aoi. Giggling, she moved away from the stove and brought her hands to her mouth. Her fingers barely stuck out of the shirt of his she was wearing, but she nibbled on them just the same. "Oh! I should ask these things huh? I'll remember and make sure to get you each a really cool gift. Sorry shiro-usa, for being so silly... Mm another question! Is it odd being twins? Having a sibling?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:04 am

"Ah, as long as you stop by that day..." He stopped his trail of thought, figuring Aoi would immediately take notice and point out him claiming she didn't need to get anything for him on his birthday but he'd get something for her on hers..."It's okay, I figured since your's was brought up it was fair to tell you mine...I didn't exactly provide much of a chance for you to ask, sorry." He ended with a small, sheepish laugh.

"Mmm, I never really thought about it...The twins thing. Since we're fraternal twin's it's not that strange I guess? We look a like but if we'd been born the same gender and been identical...maybe it would have been a bit strange? I'm not sure...It's nice having a sibling though. We get along well so it's refreshing to have each other around."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm

"I'll take the day off and spend it with you two. If that's okay, I mean. If you'd rather spend it together I can just stop by." Aoi looked at the pan, curious when the food was going to be done. She was starving after their morning fun and hadn't eaten much yesterday either.

Tugging on the white strands again, softly, she pouted slightly. "You shouldn't apologize at all. I shoulda asked before this, its what you do right? I think..."

She felt kind of odd, these sorts of small things they should have talked about more. Just... small things. Simple things. Like what things they like to eat more, what they like to wear to bed... Aoi flushed thinking of those rather intimate things.

"I see... I'm glad you have her though! To keep you from moping around too much, and keep you not lonesome when I am not around. Having a sibling sounds fun, someone to yell at and just hang out with without worrying over what you need to do to keep them company..." Aoi sighed but smiled, happy Rin had this. Her stomach rumbled and she then looked pleadingly at him. "Is it dooone? It smells so good!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:45 pm

"That'd be nice, if you could do that." He replied, though he hoped that wouldn't hurt her workload too much when the time came along. "It's fun to learn these smaller things, sometimes useful as well. You don't need to apologize. We're doing it now, aren't we." He added with a light chuckle.

The pancakes were almost done, he'd made a few plain ones as well as the chocolate chips much like he had the day he'd made the bacon ones. She might enjoy having some plain ones along with the chocolate chipped ones.

"Mm, I'm happy to have Ruka for a sister." He agreed as he moved some of the last pancakes to a plate where the other pancakes had been placed. "It's fun to be around her annnd...now they're done."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:43 am

"I am pretty sure Masa would let me, as long as I ask ahead of time. I could switch one of my off days if needed too, to February twentieth." It wouldn't be any trouble and she was sure Masa would INSIST on that day off once she told him. He was such a romantic at heart, a very sweet man who she admired for that. Much like Rin, but they were very very dissimilar in other aspects. They did share a warm and kind heart though...

"Its really fun! I didn't know Rin liked things like this... Mm what other things should I know? What books you like? What colors you prefer? Black I take it... You don't like swimming too much, but is that because you don't like being naked or because its outside and moving around?" Aoi was excited about this whole figuring small things out about each other.

Pleased that Rin admitted he was happy to have Ruka, at least he could say such things outright, Aoi smiled more when she saw the last pancake land on the plate and exclaimed as she ran to the already prepared table. She had been busy earlier, making sure it was all set up. Slipping into her chair, she bounced slightly and pushed back the arms of his shirt so she wouldn't get it dirty. "It smells way too good and I am starving. Aaah!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:52 am

"Mm well as for books it's entertaining to me to read mysteries...and since I write romance I also enjoying reading that from time to time." He answered as he brought the full plate of pancakes to the table where Aoi sat, excitedly waiting. "Colors? Black, yes but I also prefer blues and some yellows and for the pool thing well...swimming is nice and all but I think it's mostly the weather that bothers me. I'm not good in the heat since I usually dress so warmly. So I tend to prefer to stay inside with the air conditioner." He finished with a light chuckle after he'd taken his own seat.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:04 am

"Ooh that makes sense, I think? It does doesn't it?" Aoi looked at Rin for confirmation, then started filling her plate and taking an extremely pleased bite. If her sparkly flower aura wasn't confirmation enough that she loved the chocolate chip pancakes, the fact that she didn't cover them in syrup was another. She heard the other colors he liked and stored that away for reference, hoping she'd be able to remember it later for him.

"Now THAT does make sense, why you don't... You know your scarf is fancy, but I bet other things that are lighter will work with it just as much too." She was teasing, his style of clothing was something she actually liked. Though she also liked him in swim trunks, so... "Maybe in fall we can swim together more? If the heat doesn't bother you... Ooor indoor pools. I've heard they are fun! I-I liked swimming with you. Well, when you aren't falling in them fully clothed."

Aoi smirked slightly, looking off as if to make an innocent comment. "I suppose now I don't have to worry about that anymore. You won't shy away from my body anymore~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Okay!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: