(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never Okay!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Never Okay! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 am

"I-I...know you mean it! Thats the problem! Its...impossible! Very impossible!" Aoi's voice cracked more than a few times as it rose even more. Making a loud whimper, she slipped herself out from under him and pulled away from his arms, hopping backwards over the couch.

There she hid, her blue eyes wide and a bit shocked and the lowest part of her visible as she stared at Rin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:37 am

"Y-You said it too!" If she knew he meant it then what!? What was it the shinigami thing? He knew that was a big thing but it hadn't been stopping them! Just something to work through! A very difficult thing to work through but still doable!

He remained in place as she moved from him, choosing to hide...he waited there for a moment, glancing back at Aoi who was staring at him from her hiding spot. His brow twitched, frustrated as he debated on what to do...go after and try to calm her down or let her have her space...

Which was the choice that would lead to the better scenario...Damn it...Why did this love thing have to be so hard!?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:46 am

"I do! I love you so much it hurts!" Aoi admitted that, still flustered beyond belief and embarrassed past all... She had never admitted to herself that feeling had a name. She never would have, never would have allowed herself this.

Lust, liking, caring... it was all well and good. Love though? That stuff that people wrote songs and books and stories... even Rin himself wrote those...

What would she do with love? What could it do for her but HURT? It hurt... so much that he loved her in return. It felt like a burning fire inside of her, she couldn't stand it that much! It huuurt! She continued to stare at Rin, her face beat red. "I don't want to admit though!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:54 am

A bit too late for not admitting!

Rin felt the heat in his face intensify at her words, his hands forming into fists against the carpet but there was little to grip onto in this case...The habit failing him, he gave a noise of frustration and moved forward.

Once close enough to Aoi he leaned forward, pressing his lips to her's; only pulling back after a moment to look her in the eyes. "W-We...admitted it...already...If...If it hurts then...then we'll...just have to...to make it n-not...Though, there's always that phrase y'know...'Love hurts.'...."

What? What was that!?

"It-It's worth it though...m-...mm...."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:05 am

Aoi watched Rin with large eyes, staring at him carefully as he...seemed frustrated... by her words? Their situation? Whatever it was didn't stop him for long, she wanted to back up away from him but... something kept her still. Her eyes closed softly as his lips pressed against hers, they didn't open when he spoke... The shinigami wasn't sure she could trust herself to look at Rin right now.

"We can't...pretend huh? Just...let you forget this night while drunk and let me lock it away?" Her tone was wistful, one hand sliding to her chest. "...Nuh uh. I don't want that... I'll trust in you, okay? TO make it not burn me..."

She leaned forward, pressing her lips against his again, a small whimper sounding as she decided to just... let it go. She'll trust him. Aoi would trust Rin with her heart...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:11 am

He returned the kiss, his hand moving up to her cheek after a moment. When they separated Rin managed a small nod before pressing his forehead against her's. "Mm...I'll try my hardest, I won't let it burn you..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:17 am

Aoi's eyes opened, she felt so...lost and weak right now, like a child. But she nodded too, staring into his eyes with a small smile. "Yay... Rin will protect me from that stuff..."

She nuzzled the hand on her cheek lightly, and a more normal Aoi tone sounding as she spoke. "I guess you are sober now huh? Was...that the worst love confession in history you think?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:21 am

"Y-yeah." Rin replied, "I will.."

He was able to manage a small smile at Aoi's next words "I suppose I am...though, I usually remember what happens...anyway..." He'd likely freak out over the embarrassing things he'd said and done later. "As for worst confession...Mmm..I'm sure there have been worse...We-We can't be that bad off...right?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:30 am

"Oh...my plan...wouldn't have worked huh?" Aoi flushed more and looked down, unsure of what to do now... She was still behind the couch, he was still right there on the couch...

"N-Nothing like in books... at all..." She muttered to herself, one hand reaching up to play with one of Rin's bunny ears. "I-I...don't...know what to do..now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:34 am

"N...Nothing has to...necessarily change...though it maybe be easier on both of us...since we're...past the confession point now..." Rin replied, unconsciously leaning in to her touch despite now being sober again.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:40 am

"...You really do like it when I play with your hair?" Aoi's smile was brighter as she felt Rin lean into her hand more. Drunk Rin had made her think that he really did...and this...confirmed it. Was...he going to be more open now? If that was the case, she could feel better about this whole love thing.

"I...love you." She tried out the words again, trying to say them without blushing or flinching and while staring into his eyes. It didn't work, the red of her face deepening...but she didn't flinch or look away. "...Sing for me Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:46 am

"S-Sing?" He...Had hadn't he...earlier...It was embarrassing! Drunk...maybe but...but he was sober now! He became more aware of the heat in his face, trying not to look away from Aoi. "I-I was...drunk then...I l-love you too."

He'd used the words again, not wanting to just...not say them back despite his rather unfitting words before. Singing was embarrassing! Being more open...he could likely handle that...Singing was a drunk thing though! He'd die if he tried it sober!

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:51 am

"Mhm, sing. I'd like to hear it again, you singing for me. Just for me. Ruka's not back yet..." Aoi's smile turned into a small pout, both her hands going up to his 'ears' and playing with them. She looked up at him, pouty hopeful face and all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:57 am

He wasn't as carefree sober as he was drunk...obviously. She was pouting at him, she was looking hopeful about it! What was he supposed to do!? He stuttered for a moment, eventually trying to get a few notes out but they were much more shaky.

When he realized he'd floundered he just felt his face heat up even more which was what finally caused him to look down, his head moving down where his face would be buried in the top of the couch cushion.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:07 am

"...Rin?" Aoi watched him with hopeful eyes, that quickly turned worried as the man buried his face in the couch top. She felt really bad for this... Wanting to hear him singing again was apparently a bad thing he couldn't handle...

She hopped over the edge of the couch, moving right next to him and laying her body against his, with her head on his shoulder. "Its okay. Its okay... Here. I'll sing for you, even if I am not that good."

Aoi tried to think up a song and one from a movie she had seen recently came to mind. Her voice was sweet and filled with heart, but she wasn't very practiced. She wanted to make him feel better though, so she hid her flustered shame at singing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:11 am

Rin was quiet through the duration of her own singing, remaining in place in his cushion-y face grave until she finished. He moved his head some so he'd at least be audible and not muffled by the cushion.

"C-Cute..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:18 am

Aoi fell backwards toher butt on the couch as Rin only moved slightly to speak the second most dreaded set of words (which were quickly becoming the most dreaded). "I-Is not! Its bad. I can't sing half as well as you...your voice is so amazing Rin."

She poked her fingers together and stared at them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:28 am

He moved his head again slightly, this time to where his eye would be visible; looking at Aoi as she became flustered. He remained there for a moment before finally leaving the cushion and moving closer to Aoi, leaning forward towards her when he was close enough.

"Mmm? You have a nice voice though, it was cute." He replied, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:36 am

Aoi saw one eye peeking at her... maybe he would... aha success! He moved closer and she forgot to be flustered for a minute as he leaned towards her... A bit closer and she could...

"N-No! Not cuuute! Rin you are so mean!" The hands that had almost reached for him to pull him down for couch cuddles went up to her face as she tried to hide her blush and flustered state. She couldn't look at him with that smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:43 am

Rin let out a chuckle, "Like I said earlier, many times if I remember correctly; you are cute."

Saying that, he leaned close enough to kiss her forehead; his smile returning once he leaned back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:49 am

Aoi flushed more, though her hands moved off her of face so she could grab his shirt... She pulled Rin back with her onto the couch, snuggling up to him almost immediately. "...You are mean and evil..."

"Maybe...one day you'll sing for me? I mean you sang before...but it was only a bit... I'd like you to sing for me alone once..." Her voice was soft, but content as she closed her eyes. She wasn't tired in the least, but it was rather soothing just being here like this with him. Maybe...she'd stay the night, so they could be together a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:56 am

He allowed her to pull him back, situating himself comfortably before she snuggled up against him. He gave a small smile at her response, "and you're cute and sweet."

Maybe, it wasn't impossible...There was a chance he wouldn't break in embarrassment about it...He wasn't sure how big of a chance but there was still a chance.

"Mhmm, one day when I don't seek coverage from the cushions." He answered, "Ill try."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:01 am

Aoi squeaked as Rin continued to call her cute and sweet, though luckily she had his singing to think about. It helped her stay not entirely flustered beyond words, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as she moved closer to him. "I still have that video... so I shall be okay for now. Thank you Rin, it means a lot to me."

It was then she remembered something from earlier and she let out a defeated groan. "Awww I was hoping to see what sex would be like with you like that... I ruined everything!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:06 am

"Ah..Uhm...Well..." The sweetness of the moment had been...interrupted and replaced with embarrassment again on Rin's part. "I-I don't know...So you don't have...drunk me but I'm still me."

Just what was he saying!? Did that even even make sense? He didn't even know right now!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:12 am

"...So...you are saying...I can still have sex with you, in place of drunk you?" Aoi blinked a bit confused. Of course she could, but that wasn't the point. "But I wanted to know if you would react different... You are really cuddly while drunk...maybe you would be...I dunno, I am curious!"

His embarrassment was washing off on her, she turned a bit red and looked away with a puffed up pouty cheek.

It softened after a second, as she moved to kiss him gently. She remembered why he acted as he did drunk and she felt... she needed to reassure him. "...I meant what I said... About how you helped me. You did. You aren't worthless or useless..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Okay!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: