(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never Okay!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Never Okay! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:24 am

Aha! Like this, with her lips and... teeth and hmm this part was complicated. Aoi focused intently on her task, wanting to figure this out fully before using it to tempt him some time. Her hands moved to either side of Rin's legs so she could balance better, as with a small snap she undid the belt. "Step one done! I knew I could do it, its not much different from undoing tied sashes just..."

The next part would be tricky, undoing the pants themselves. Her lips brushed his stomach as she took the button in her mouth and quickly figured out how to unlatch it... and then the zipper as she pulled it down. It was rather easy actually! Moving back, Aoi smiled and laughed at her success. "I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:11 am

His hands, of course, were clenching the fabric of the bedding; his grip occasionally tightening at certain movements Aoi made as she worked on his belt before she managed to actually unbuckle it. A breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding escaped him after she'd moved from his belt, only to be held again as she moved back to work on his actual pants now.

She somehow managed to do...this successfully and Rin resisted the urge to avert his eyes due to being flustered as she smiled to herself at her accomplishment. His face was bright red but his grip on the bedding had relaxed as he let out another breath and managed to give her a small smile.

"Y-you did." He replied, a small, sheepish chuckle escaping him.

Iron will...definitely a thing he could be proud of himself for having...definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:22 am

"I knew I could, it wasn't that hard. Thank you for letting me test it." Aoi could see Rin had been affected by her actions... The red face, slight stutter and the scrunched up bedding was a bit clear. Right now all she wanted was to cuddle and sleep with him in a very not sexual way, otherwise she would have jumped at this.

"I'll do it again for you, another time Rin. Since you seemed to like it and you're mine." Promising this, she jumped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing him to the bed with her. She looked down at his face, her hair falling around them in curls. "Would you feel better sliding them off yourself? I need sleep to heal up."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:42 am

"It's no...no problem." He replied as she moved up to push him back, embracing him as they fell back on the bed. He couldn't help but blush a little at her comment from before, 'you're mine' she'd said. He pulled back from his thoughts at her next words though, reminding him about the pants and all.

He gave a nod, moving them to where they were properly lying on the bed before he made a move to remove his pants. He was just about to slide under the covers when he remembered. The lights, those needed to go out...

Getting up for a moment, he went and turned out the lights which didn't take long as he moved back into bed; sliding under the covers next to Aoi before he pulled her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 am

Of course it wasn't a problem. She was allowed to take off his pants with her mouth whenever she wanted, Aoi assumed it was sort of unspoken rule. But.... it had been nice of him to not push her away or something.

Rin blushed for a second, though Aoi assumed it was from her comment about doing it again. Maybe she'd have to sneak up on him with that... Her mind whirled with ideas as he moved them on the bed, moving herself slightly to let him take off those pants.

As he got off of the bed, she assumed it was for the lights, so she climbed fully under his covers and made herself at home. Once Rin was in the bed, she beelined for him but shouldn't have worried. Whenever he got in he always pulled her closer to him... Aoi rather liked that, and this time as he did she lifted her head. Her mouth found his in the dark and she wrapped her arms around his neck in a rather nice kiss. It felt...warm, thinking of him as hers, and she wanted to share that with her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:00 am

He responded to her kiss, his arms holding her close to him in the process. He glanced to the side for a moment after they'd pulled apart, looking at the pillow under his head before glancing back at Aoi. "You said...I was your's. So does that mean...I can think the same?"

It felt a little embarrassing asking and the answer was probably obvious but...he still wanted to ask so he'd fought past the burning in his face and done so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:08 am

Aoi could barely see Rin in the dark of the room, but her eyes adjusted quickly as they pulled apart from the kiss. His eyes darted away and then... as he spoke his words made her flush slightly. She...had said it. She had, without thinking.

"M-Mhm...I'm...yours..." Her hand moved to his cheek as she smiled, fighting the red in her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:16 am

He gave a smile in response, his hold around her becoming more secure as he leaned in to give her another kiss before moving to plant a small one on her forehead; which he moved to nuzzle right after.

The red in his face was obvious but for now...he didn't really mind it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:30 am

Aoi laughed sweetly as Rin pulled away from a quick kiss, following it up with one on her forehead and then nuzzling her. Her arms wrapped around him more and she snuggled up to him fully, her leg hooking around one of his.

Her voice a soft whisper, almost awed. "You are happy with that? With having me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:46 am

"Mhmm, very." He replied, his voice soft as he nodded slightly against her.

It made him happy and like Aoi, when it came to him,...warm inside. He continued some with his previous affections, softly nuzzling her or giving her small kisses on her head or face before he rested his head against her's; a hand moving up to lightly stroke her hair like she liked.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:01 am

Aoi...could tell it made him happy, the words were wonderful to hear and made her heart skip a beat. She smiled and tried her hardest not to giggle as he kissed and nuzzled her, but she couldn't help it! It was so sweet and cute!

As he petted her, she sighed softly, her eyes closing due to sleepiness and contentment. "Same...Do...you want to visit? Sometime. I can ask Captain, he'd know if you were allowed. I'd...like to show you my home."

Her tone was sleepy, but it was a serious question and her arms tightened slightly around him as she awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:05 am

"That's...possible?" He asked, raising a brow.

He'd been curious about the Soul Society whenever she'd explain it, but...he'd never imagined it was possible for him, at this point in time that is, to see it. He had automatically assumed that was a sight he'd see when he eventually died and it was time for him to go there himself.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:10 am

"Um, well we can take objects back and forth though its a little more complicated than just hopping through the portal. I... assume I could ask about you. Captain Masa would probably be happy to, as long as I made sure to promise for your actions and stuff. Whiiich you aren't a troublemaker at all. So I see no issues!" Aoi nuzzled Rin's neck, planting a few kisses. "Mm, wheres my curious author? Does he wish a glimpse of the afterlife? Hmmm? I'd like to show you some places..."

And...tell him everything. Everything she knew, she'd like to do it there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:15 am

"If it's possible then...I'd like to see. I'd be happy to go." He replied, his hold on her momentarily tightening as she went for his neck before it loosened again and returned to normal.

He'd be happy to go if she had means of doing it and obviously he knew better than causing trouble there. He'd do whatever was needed of him as usual, though he couldn't deny he'd probably be a bit nervous about going if she managed it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:24 am

"I'll ask then and figure out a day! Sometime soon would be best, that way I don't...get all nervous and give up." Aoi admitted, hiding her face in Rin's neck. "You can meet Captain and the rest! I can show you all my...well my friends. My other friend is a Captain now too!"

A yawn broke through her words, her eyes drifting closed again as her hold loosened. "Mm, I am sleepy shiro-usa... if I fall...asleep... I'm sorry... a hollow got me good today... cracked a rib and I need to recover..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:15 am

"R-Right, that sounds good." Rin replied though his smile had turned in to a frown when she mentioned a hollow. He knew the risks of her job but...she'd looked fine aside from a few bruises earlier...but apparently she'd been hurt that badly?

He supposed she couldn't of just...gone to the hospital about that and had probably done a job on healing herself but still!

"You're alright now though, right?" He asked, hoping that despite her sleepiness she'd be able to answer him. His tone had been full of concern, probably more than was necessary but he didn't exactly care about his tone right now. "I-I only saw a few bruises but..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:20 am

"I'm super fine, but sex or something woulda been hard... I needed a shower to wash the blood off, 'tis why I stopped by." Aoi yawned more, her sleepy state making her not think about what she said. "The healing spells I set have pretty much taken care of the big thing, besides shinigami heal pretty quick. The bruises were left overs from the other injuries..."

"Mm, I'll...need to get you clothes... modern clothes aren't generally...worn out in rukon. Wouldn't want people who don't need to know to notice you know?" She muttered more, cuddling up to him as her mind wandered in that half asleep state.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:30 am

Other injuries...

She'd eased some worries and yet created more at the same time...She was tired, obviously so, and he wanted her to get some rest since that's what she needed so...for now he bit back his concern, she seemed...fine now so it could wait.

"R-Right...Different clothes." He replied as she cuddled closer to him, his fingers having slowed some with stroking her hair due to being distracted. For now, rest. Rest would be good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:40 am

"Mhm, more traditional ones. Like kimonos, hakama...no western anything." Aoi yawned more, falling slowly into sleep, some part of her realizing Rin would worry himself too much if she didn't say anything. She gently traced circles on the back of his neck, trying to soothe him.

"Its...okay Rin Rin. It was like twenty of em. They ambushed me, but they all lost so no worries. There's not a strong enough one among them to, and they failed in their one plot ever. Others won't try it again. 'Sides, them doing that gave me a bit of a breather. There won't be any more for a while."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:01 am

Twenty...Ambush...

Again, he bit back from making any remarks which honestly wasn't easy for him to do. She was fine now...her injuries were for the most part healed and she just needed some good rest...His brain obviously wouldn't let it rest though, as it had decided to be his enemy at the time being...making him think if he'd bothered her injuries or accidentally caused her some discomfort earlier...he had laid on her and...

She hadn't reacted as if he'd caused her discomfort earlier...so maybe he hadn't? He wasn't sure which made it harder for him to put the topic at rest for the night and wait until morning on it...

"Th-That's good...then..." He replied after a moment.

They wouldn't be around for awhile...that was good...she wouldn't be bothered that badly again for awhile. That was good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:05 am

Aoi was almost asleep but Rin's tone and words set off a warning flag in her head. Her voice was sleepy, but she pulled away from cuddling him to look at his face. Her eyes were drooping from sleep and she yawned, but still her words came out. "...Riiin. Riiin what are you thinking? You aren't worrying are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:10 am

"I'm fine, it's alright." Rin replied, almost immediately at Aoi's question. "Get some rest, you're practically asleep right now...I'm fine, alright?"

His voice was soft but there was a twinge of how he really felt within it, which he hadn't been able to control. He hoped she'd just agree with him and get some sleep like she needed.

"We'll talk more in the morning." He added, leaning forward just enough to lightly kiss her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:18 am

"You are lying." Aoi's tone was pouty even through her sleepy state and she shook her head at Rin's suggestion. Even his soft kiss didn't distract her for more than a brief moment, any words she was going to say cut off as her mind refocused on the issue at hand.

"No. Right now... Rin. The faster you tell me the faster I can get sleep!" Her hands slipped from around his neck, to his cheeks. She pressed against his cheek and squished it together a bit. "Mmmm. I mean it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:23 am

"A-Alright so I'm worried..." Rin admitted after...a brief moment of debate before he finally admitted defeat. "You were that hurt...I know the risks, I also know your strong...but it's still...a hard concept to grasp about hearing you were attacked by that many...ambushed no less...they may have been weak but...and the other injuries...earlier when...I didn't bother any of them did I? I know I...dropped on you and laid there..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 am

"Nuh uh. Not a one. I was pretty healed by the time I got here, just need a bit more rest to heal up the rest." Aoi smiled softly, pulling Rin's head close to hers. Her lips brushed his as she spoke more. "I woulda said somethin' if you had... You are such a worrywart. You can worry...but... mmm...."

She wouldn't be able to sleep until he was soothed, so she kissed him gently but insistently, her mouth moving against his in a rather deep kiss for how gentle it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Okay!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: