(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never Okay!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Never Okay! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:12 am

He gave a relieved sigh at her words, or well, mentally at least as before he'd had a chance to voice a response she'd moved from her smaller kisses to a longer, deeper one which he responded to.

"I'm...glad to hear I didn't and...that all you really need is rest now." He replied once he had a chance to. "That's me though, worrywart." He added with a small but sheepish chuckle. "Can't help it."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 am

It was such a nice kiss, she whimpered slightly when they pulled apart. However he was being silly... so... she matched his mood.

"...I also need doses of sleep cuddles, otherwise they will never recover. I feel my wounds reopening already... Tell... Ruka... thanks for everything..." Aoi gave a slightly dramatic sigh, very very slightly as she was a bit too drowsy for too many dramatics. She went limp against him, her hands sliding off of his face. Her eyes stayed closed for a second before she opened one slightly and moved on hand up to play with his ear. "I know and I love you because of it. Mhm."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:30 am

He watched as Aoi began acting dramatically, claiming she needed sleep cuddles or her recovery would be impossible. Rin gave a small smile, before shaking his head slightly...unable to help but be a bit amused despite everything.

Aoi's final words didn't go unheard though, and while he was sleepy himself he still felt his face tint. Perhaps...she was too asleep to get flustered over what she'd said...that was his initial thought anyway. She'd used 'love' which he was sure a more awake Aoi would have a much harder time using.

He smiled though despite his slightly flustered state and leaned closer, giving her another kiss.

"I'm glad to hear that, truly."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:40 am

Aoi giggled at the kiss, her eyes closing fully as she once again snuggled against Rin. "Well I want to make you happy...more than anyone else. You are speeecial to me... Heheh...now can I sleep Rin Rin? I want it so bad... its safe with you here, I don't have to sleep light."

Cuddling up under his chin, she made her request with her fading voice. A small yawn broke through as she wrapped herself around him again, drifting off before even hearing his reply.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:39 pm

It was obvious to him before he could even answer that she'd fallen asleep, so any reply of his would likely fall on deaf ears...that and even if he did say anything he didn't want to take the chance of disturbing her sleep, he'd kept her awake long enough with his worrying. He'd...try to respond to those words tomorrow somehow, if she remembered them...though even if she didn't, he wanted to respond to those feelings of her's she left him before drifting off.

Rin held her close as he snuggled to her again and got comfortable, a small smile playing on his lips as he closed his eyes before eventually falling asleep himself.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Aoi woke up warm, still wrapped in Rin's arms and naked. It was a good day, the room was a light with the sun shining through the curtains that were open slightly. Apparently her soul candy had returned and left again, there was an empty bucket sitting nearby. Rin was either still asleep or resting there and she was wide awake almost instantly... Last night had been... something nice. The urge to kiss him rose and Aoi gave into it, though settled on a small cheek kiss.

Maybe... if he stayed asleep she could sneak out of bed and make him something? She had been practicing! The toast didn't set the kitchen on fire anymore and the teakettles didn't melt!

Moving slightly, Aoi tried to slip out of his arms sneakily... Would sleeping Rin let her was another thing entirely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Rin felt movement in his sleep, causing him to stir slightly and give a few sleepy grumble of protest; holding onto whatever was trying to move away. It was comfy and warm and not something he was willing to give up quite yet.

He moved closer, his arms secure around Aoi's waist as she attempted to get away as his head went to snuggle up against her back or lower chest depending on the way she was turned.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:01 am

Aoi bit her lip to hide a squeak as Rin, apparently still sleeping, vetoed quite firmly any plans she had to get out of the bed. So firmly in fact, he might die when he wakes up and finds himself buried in her breasts.

Trying not to giggle, it would move her chest and wake him, Aoi wrapped her arms around his head and played with his hair lightly. This... was cute. She could lay here for a while and enjoy this, smiling warmly as she watched him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:21 am

The warmth made no move to escape anymore which left him content, a huff of breath escaping him before his breathing evened out again. A few more, small mumbles escaped him but his words were unintelligible.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:23 am

"Hm?" Aoi's voice was soft, trying to tempt Rin into sleep talking though his breathing caused her to have to try and hold in giggles from the tickling. "What was that Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:37 am

What was that Rin?

His ears had caught the question and the familiar voice that had spoken it, even in his completely sleepy state he recognized it. He mumbled again, once again being unintelligible with his words. Rin remained that way for a good few moments, moving his head to fully face forward rather than turned before he stilled again. In another moment though, he moved; having heard the direction Aoi's voice had come from he moved upwards and gave her a soft but slow kiss.

When he pulled away, he finally opened his eyes.

"M-Morning." He replied, his face tinted red since he'd realized his position at least...part way through his act. He'd still managed a smile for her though despite being flustered.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:43 am

Why couldn't he speak clearly? Aoi was curious what he was mumbling about, and wanted to hear but... It seemed her voice had woken him partially as his head moved slightly and...seemed to be buried in her chest for a good bit. Huh? Would he...smother? Again? Aoi worried but... he wasn't breathing oddly and she enjoyed having him there.

As he moved up though, Aoi's eyes widened and her mouth parted as his lips pressed against hers. A small sound escaped her as they kissed, her hands burying themselves in his hair. Was he still asleep this whole time!?

"Morning..." Her voice was soft and she brushed some hair from his face, her eyes opening from the kiss. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:47 am

He gave a small nod in response, "Mhmm. Did you? You feel better?"

Knowing him, it was an obvious question he'd likely ask; sooner rather than later. He didn't know if she could immediately tell or not and he couldn't since he wasn't her but he'd asked regardless, genuinely concerned.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:52 am

"I slept well. And..." Aoi smiled and pulled the blanket and sheet back, before pressing herself against him fully. She molded herself to his body with a giggle, brushing her hair off her shoulder so he could look over it at her back

"See for yourself! I feel fine, are there any marks left? You should feel for sore spots on me with your hands just in case~" Rin being a worrywart this early made her want to tease him about it, and this was the best way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:01 am

The heat in his face became a bit hotter at her actions, along with her words. He did as asked or well...suggested and smoothly ran his hands over her after having given a breath to push himself once a moment or two had passed.

She didn't...seem hurt and he didn't see any bruises like he had last night either. His hand moved from her back to the back of her head and found it's way to her hair. Considering how pressed she was against him, he didn't exactly have the easiest access to her face...so after a short moment of the debate he leaned his head down and kissed her neck before nuzzling the area; a smile once again playing on his lips once he was past being flustered as he remembered her words of last night he'd wanted to reply to...whether she remembered saying them or not. "You're special to me too, you know. Very much so..." He stated, his voice still a bit husky from sleep but he was obviously very much awake. "Thank you, for bringing so much more happiness into my life."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:12 am

Aoi's face turned a bit red and she hid it away, as he felt along her back. There were no sore spots, as she had expected and his hands felt really really nice on her back. She let out some small sounds before he was finished, relieved when Rin's hand went to her head. It felt really good to have his hands on her like that, but she really wasn't looking for that right now.

Another squeak sounded as Rin kissed her neck, his nuzzling making her blush worse. However that was nothing compared to her reaction to his words. Her arms wrapped around him a lot more than before and she vibrated slightly. She couldn't say anything for a few moments for fear of stuttering and messing it up but she finally did manage. Why did he have such a nice voice... "R-Rin! I-I...didn't think you'd remember... my words...w-welcome..."

Welcome?! Ahhh Rin was rubbing off on her!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:17 am

He gave a light chuckle at her response, satisfied with her flustered state as she stuttered a response.

"Of course I remembered." He replied, moving back slightly to look down at her with a soft smile. "I didn't know if you remembered saying them or not though, you were quite sleepy when you did anyway. I'm glad you did though."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:23 am

"...I was sleepy not drunk. Course I remember." Aoi pouted slightly, but it didn't last long. She was too happy, staring at Rin with rather soft eyes. Her hands moved back to his face, her fingers tracing softly along his jaw and down his neck. "You're so happy right now, so even if its embarrassing... I would rather be red and see you smile like this!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:29 am

"I am." He replied, "I'm very happy."

He wasn't using a backwards response, a rare sight to witness when it came to him but he'd managed to speak honestly, though his comment hadn't been an embarrassing one so it was easier.

Whether it was the fact that it was morning making it easier on him to act this way or the whole...confession from last night, despite the word still being rather...new and difficult to say, he wasn't sure. He was just content, that's all there was to it right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:37 am

Aoi's smile was bright as she pressed her lips against Rin's multiple times, giving him a bunch of small, happy kisses. She was laughing happily and brought her hands back to her cheeks, covering her face afterwards. "Me too."

"I'm so happy I'm going to burst..." She mumbled the last part, still smiling even as she hid her face. This... was wonderful, she couldn't help this warm and happy feeling inside. She wanted to get up, hop around and just let it all out but laying here with Rin was so much better.

But she wasn't able to contain all the emotions... and she grabbed part of the blanket to pull over top of herself. Small happy giggles escaped the blankets confines.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 am

Rin let out another chuckle as Aoi sheltered herself under the blankets, moving his hand under them to find her head and pet it, his fingers sometimes playing with her hair.

While she hid under the blankets, Rin glanced over at the clock. It was still early but it was around his usual time he woke up. If Ruka was working one of her morning jobs today then it was likely she had already left though he wasn't entirely sure...Her schedule could be...rather scattered and sometimes it was hard for him to follow at times...

Last week she'd had...a job today, early in the morning that she did until three so it was likely the same this week.

He shook his head of the thought, turning his attention back to Aoi as they lay there; his fingers still lightly playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:02 am

It took a little bit for Aoi to contain herself and her joy, though the soothing hair playing helped quite a bit. Finally peaking her eyes out of the blanket, she gave a sheepish laugh. "Sorry shiro-usa. Mm, we...should get out of bed... unless there's other things in it you want to do."

She couldn't resist teasing him even if her voice might be muffled from staying under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:08 am

Rin's face tinted a bit at her teasing before he cleared his throat.

"I'm fine with...with either." Rin answered, "Though I suppose I'll make breakfast this morning, since I don't think Ruka's home right now, when we do...get up. What would you like? Pancakes again? I can add sweet things in them if you'd like." He had some chocolate chips he could put into them...Aoi liked sweets so maybe she'd like that? She'd liked the bacon kind and normal kind as well so...it was a wide variety. That is, if that's what she wanted anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:18 am

"Mm... nope. I don't get to decide. You get to, Rin~" Aoi giggled and kept half her face hidden still, hiding her smirk. This might be a bit of pay back from last night, drunk Rin having ruined her utterly for a while... Even the lonesome bunny comment! Aoi's cheeks heated up, but they were hidden luckily. Ruka not being here was lucky for that... He HAD promised... Still.

"Aaah! Yes pancakes, are there other things you can add in that you haven't?" Her eyes were curious as she glanced at Rin, happy to have pancakes again even if it means not having her make him something. She wasn't the best anyways, but she tried!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 am

"E-Eh...well...how about we eat and then relax some first? Is there anything you'd like to do after we eat?" He had promised, though perhaps they could have a few hours to themselves like...an at-home date before that? He didn't know when she needed to be back in the Soul Society though, so that was an issue...but perhaps his idea would work? At-home dates were a thing...right?

"Mhmm." He continued, "I can put chocolate chips in them if you'd like. You can use that or berries and a lot of other things but I thought perhaps you might like the chocolate chips since you like sweets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Okay!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: