(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You There! I Require Amusement! (open) Empty
PostSubject: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Saraiyu, the corona Espada, sat on a silly little bench in the middle of a city. She was pretty sure it was Japan? However she couldn't be sure. Bells on her outfit jingled and she got weird looks, this gigai being the closest in looks to her true form. A chain ran from her nose to her ear, no bells on this one. The bells came from golden metal bracers on her arms that dangled on the outside.

Wearing a rather nice outfit, she leaned across a bench reading a book in one hand and getting odd looks from passerbyers.

She didn't care though and flipped teal hair over her shoulder. This book was boring. Why was she reading it?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:47 pm

Isaac made his way down the concrete streets of wherever, reaching up momentarily to press one of his earbuds in.  It was a nice day and he had something new and catchy to fit the mood.  The sun was shining bright, he was just starting to work up a good sweat on his jog and more importantly then ALL of that...

Nobody could see him.

He had grown more than a little tired of trying to exercise in the Seireitei.  It was always something.  Sometimes squadmates needed his help.  Others thought 'oh, there's that guy who keeps to himself so much, HEY I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.'  And that all was to say nothing of the... whistling... He wasn't sure what whistling meant in soul society but he seemed to hear it when exercising.  Was it an exercise thing?  It couldn't be, that was stupid.

So here he was jogging down the sidewalk without a gigai.  Just his running shoes, some music, a not too snug fitting pair of lycra pants and a tank top.  He didn't expect to run into anything so serious while jogging that his zanpakuto would be required.  He headed by some people giving some odd looks to something.  Huh.  He glanced over at a park bench to see some young woman in a slim amount of material.  She couldn't see him, but out of habit he gave her a nod so as not to seem rude.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Boring borrring. The human world was so boring today! A loud sigh, exasperated in the extreme, sounded from her mouth as she slammed the book shut and threw herself across the bench in frustration as she laid on it. As a mass of teal hair descended as she saw a rather familiar face, before pushing it out of the way and pointing. "You! That... one...Little Captain Levi liked!"

Aaah that one Levi wanted to play with! Him, the quiet stoic one. Aaaahahahah. Ahahahahaha. Her smile was wide as she bounded off of the bench to his side. Yes, he'd be a fun one.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Isaac almost paid her no regard at first, assuming she must be addressing someone else. But she had said captain. "Eh?" He turned to notice her now next to him. He slowed to a halt, continuing to lightly jog in place. If he stopped, he'd have to get his heart rate up all over again. She wanted something. She also could see him. He paused. She also was an arrancar... Oh. Oh the teal hair. The Corona. Hrm. He really should have noticed that.

"Ah. Corona Saraiyu." He said quickly, removing his earbuds and letting them dangle around his neck. "Captain Isaac Winters." He stated his name, giving a little nod. "How can I be at your service." It was a little more open of an introduction then he usually liked to give but he understood the importance of showing proper respect to foreign rulers. "Is.. something the matter?" What was she doing here in the middle of the human world anyway?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Well this was amusing as all hell. Bursting out into laughter as the man merely...kept jogging in place. As if she would let him go about his business now, she was bored and he couldn't do much to stop her.

Sarai smiled through her laughter, waiting for his apparently slow brain to catch up with his mouth (who could mistake her after meeting her in the first place? Sheesh). Taking the small bit of rope he had given her with his hesitance. "You almost forgot me? How rude. I don't appreciate being forgotten Captain Winters."

People nearby stared at her a bit oddly but Sarai really didn't care. They were humans after all. What could they do? Try to arrest her? Pfffffffft.

Crossing her arms, she pouted briefly as she looked away. "Its not nice to forget someone who remembered you. I was just saying hello all nicely, beign a good neighbor and somewhat ally."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Isaac continued jogging in place, starting to wonder if there was a point. She seemed like she aimed to take up more of his time then he felt like jogging during. Oh well. It was a nice enough day. It just turned out he couldn't be left alone anywhere. He slowed his jogging to a halt, raising a hand to wipe the few beads of sweat from his face that had started to form. Now... What was she getting at.

Hrm. He had taken a moment to place her. It wasn't as if he'd forgotten her. It just seemed an absurd place for the Corona to show up. Her pout cleared the issue up for him quickly enough. Oh. She was messing with him. Platitudes would hardly get him back on his jogging course then. He might as well just be honest. "You forgot my name." He said with little if any accusatory tone to his voice. Just pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:39 pm

"I'm more important than you are. Why should I remember your name?" His brutal honestly evoked rather brutal honesty in return, Sarai's smile turning rather vicious and predatory. It seems such trickery did not work on this uptight and stoic man. All the pity.

"...Well now you should make sure I remember it. In fact I insist. Today you shall accompany me, being my... chaperon in the human world."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Well that was a silly argument. He never said she should. It was hardly neighborly to forget one's name though. However, she had the power of a god and it was quickly becoming apparent she was intent on consuming his day. He could hardly tell her no. With the disarray of the soul society at the time being and the Arrancar the only faction not hit by the loss of leadership that had plagued the other two factions...

Well, there wasn't very much keeping her from crushing him like a bug. All things considered, he should be happy she was merely bored and wanted to waste his time, and not his blood. He closed his mouth and gave a slow exhale, removing his music player altogether and placing it in his pocket. Wouldn't be needing THAT anymore.

"Well." He said before adding rather appropriately. "If you insist." He needn't be so snarky. Even he got bored sometimes. A being as strong as the corona was no more immune to it. If anything it was impressive she hadn't leveled the city from sheer lack of entertainment. He supposed it wasn't the worst thing in the world to keep her occupied for the day. It might even help SS-Las Noches relations, though he doubted it. "So. Where to?" He asked, his tone and expression much more upbeat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:55 pm

Aaah he was so quiet. This one might be as boring to take around as being alone... But if she got too bored she could just take him home and break him. There was that. Maybe they'd find more tied in tree humans? As the man put away his MP3 player, Sarai yawned and waved at his attire. "I do insist. Honestly though you are in spirit form. Where can I even take you?"

He was obviously...perturbed at her intrusion. That sigh had told her. Maybe it would be best to just go somewhere specifically to annoy him? Putting a bright smile on her face, she let her features soften from aggressive to kind and sweet. "Any ideas? I would love to hear what you like to do in the human world Isaac."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:03 am

He knew she insisted. She'd said it first. That's why he'd... Okay. There was nothing but headache down this road. Okay. Corona was bored. Wanted entertainment. What did he do in the human world...

Hrm. This could be troublesome. Most of his experience in the human world was spent walking, drinking and getting into fights. Hrm.. "Traditionally, I like to be left alone, but most of my time here has probably been spent..." He tipped his head back. Was there anything better to say? He liked to sit and read quietly? He sometimes sat in a movie? God, he was boring. "Well.. I drink and... sometimes I get into fights." He said visibly annoyed, albeit with himself this time for not coming up with something better to say.

"And I have a gigai in my quarters, although I doubt you'd let me go get it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:12 am

"Drinking is out unless you've decided to be a thrall... Hm. I can punch rather well but they would go smoosh." Sarai held up her hand and squished her pointer finger and thumb together to emphasis the Smoosh. She had to sigh, those weren't things she could offer him and then take away after his hopes were risen. The annoyance she hoped was for her, but he hadn't shown too much yet for her to be sure of.

A garganta was opened at his words, off to the side of the path and she nodded. "That should lead to squad 2, if I knew where your rooms were I could get it closer. This will have to do?"

Holding out her arm, she expected him to take it. He...was not getting out of this no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:19 am

Hrm. She raised a good point on both accounts. He had a read a report on her thralls and her physical strength. Both sounded like something to avoid on a casual jogging day. Where would she even want to go to have fun? Ugh. Let's see. Study, read, extrapolate. She was... tall... attractive... Gave no body language to express interest in others. Bright hair, skimpy clothes...

She looked like a gypsy.

"We could... go to.. the carnival..?" He said hesitantly. Isaac did not fear death. He wished to avoid it. He was concerned about what Saraiyu might do to him if she got bored... However there was simply no force on earth that would make him reveal that the idea had come about fully when the thought occurred to him that her hair looked like cotton candy if you blurred your vision.

He glanced at the arm. before giving a small respectful bow, reaching out a hand to clasp it. After all, regardless of the situation, it was simple politeness. "After you." He said with some irony as if he could lead the way safely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:34 am

"Carnival... Is that like that large celebration they hold in brazil during certain times of year? Mostly in spring? It is summer now. I can not time travel, I assure you." Sarai looked at Isaac a bit concerned and confused. Was he daft? If he knew about Carnival then why did he think it happened year round?

Fluffing up her hair in a bit of confusion, she would let him answer whenever he decided to. Isaac had taken her arm and that was all the impetus she need to take them into the gaping maw of the garganta. A platform formed under them immediately as she kept walking. She was unperturbed by the familiar dark and awful hole, if Isaac fell or reacted she would make sure no harm came to him.

Leading them back out into sunlight after only a short time, Sarai waved her free arm. "Lead the way Isaac."

Accentuating the C in his name, she seemed to be calling him...Eezack.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:44 am

Isaac walked along behind her and into the sunlight. He stopped and looked around. This was squad 2 all right. Not entirely far from his quarters even. "That's..." He looked back. "Incredible." Senkaimons were handy but they couldn't just go wherever you wanted and they weren't that convenient. He suddenly felt a small sense of genuine envy towards Arrancar before walking towards his quarters.

Now that he was done 'gushing' over the garganta, he picked up his last train of thought. "Not Carnival. A Carnival. It's like a travelling fair, but larger. They have games, rides, sights... er.. cuisine." Cuisine was a misleading but technically accurate word. "You'll love it." He said convincingly, no idea or care whether she would or not. He thought of it. It was the plan now. He headed up the stairs to his quarters. They weren't the captain's quarters. In fact, they were the unused 10th seat's quarters. The overly large captain's quarters had been converted into a rec room the squad had sorely lacked. If Isaac wasn't going to socialize with his men, he could at least take care of them.

"I don't suppose I could ask you to wait outside while I change, or to give me ten minutes to take a shower?" He asked, not expecting her to, but genuinely hoping she would.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:55 am

"It is." Sarai wasn't one to let small tells go, noting how Izak seemed much more... excited about that ability than anything else he'd shown so far. It wasn't as if she didn't want him to be in awe of such powers, she felt the Arrancar superior to shinigami anyways. So it was expected.

She listened with interest, a small frown forming on her face. It...did in fact sound like somewhere she'd want to visit. How annoying. With one eyebrow raised in royal disdain, she crossed her arms as he lead her through the squad. There were obvious looks, not like she didn't expect it. "I'll hold you accountable if I don't then."

Up the stairs, into a smaller room than she had expected, Sarai looked around before deciding to explore. "You could try. I'll stay right here, thank you. Be my guest, shower."

A regal arm wave as she poked at some things lying around. Opening up a closet door, she started rifling through his clothes with a unsatisfied look on her face. "Your fashion sense is rather...dismal. Ew."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:08 am

Isaac nodded. "Thank you." He said. Well, he might as well thank her. He walked over to his closet and rolled his eyes quietly. He picked out the clothes he would wear to the carnival and pulled them out of the closet. "Welll, at least I'm not dressed like a gypsy." He said, making no attempt to even feign hiding the comment. He picked up his gigai, placing it into his hamper and pulled it into the bathroom with him, shutting the door. He reached to lock it inside before shrugging and shaking his head. What would that even do? He quickly pulled his dirty clothes off and tossed them in the hamper before pulling his gigai out, starting the shower and climbing in.

She had said he could take ten minutes. He didn't plan to test her on that time limit, but he figured he might as well not rush. He sighed, tipping his head back under the hot water... This was not the best situation he had gotten himself into. Not that he had done anything to get himself into it. Oh well. Just do your best, Isaac. Same as every day. He went ahead and cleaned himself up, before climbing out, towling off and entering his gigai. He quickly dressed himself. Blue jeans, inconspicuous boots, and a tucked in T-shirt. He'd love to wear his jacket but it was just too hot outside.

Finally ready, he glanced at his clock. Nine minutes. What could she possibly have done in nine minutes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:25 am

"Belly dancer. Sheesh. I live in a desert. Gyspies don't tend to wear the baggy pants." Sarai rolled her eyes, though they never left the few outfits he had in there. Really? Really? That was it? A few fingers on her head, she gave the most exasperated sigh she had ever given. He just kept making her sigh! Izak was just too much.

As he headed into the shower, a garganta opened up and more than a few thralls headed into the room with arms full of things. Sarai quickly changed into a new outfit, just to annoy the man more she hoped, and his room was swiftly decorated in... well a style he probably didn't even care for. She had even his bed replaced in such a short period of time. Now sitting in a room that looked like it was out of a middle eastern fantasy, she had tea on the table that she was sipping along with nibbling on some cookies as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:34 am

Isaac just looked at the room. "Huh. I like it." He said with some satisfaction. He'd spent time in the mid east. Some people would pay more then a reasonable sum for a room like this. He was impressed though that she'd managed all this without making so much as a peep. He looked around the room, adjusting his clothes before his eyes stopped on her. There was something.... off... about her new look. Something...

He walked over quickly, like a cat that had spotted a mouse. He leaned in and his hands quickly darted to the buttons of her shirt, deftly and swiftly closing them before with a small FWIP, her tie was tightened to its proper place. "Protocol." He said with something like a smirk, as if even he thought that made sense to say. No no no. He had no problem ignoring her body. She could not go dangling formal wear between it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:47 am

Okay that was frustrating, though the only sign of such was the small eyebrow twitch as she drank her tea. Well he hadn't looked in his closet yet. Saraiyu had things in his size moved in, replacing his old clothes. "It took you long enough. Ten minutes had been a strong esti-"

She froze solid as he moved forward, buttoning up her shirt and... What!? Protocol with an odd smirk? protocol her ASS. With a blank look on her face, staring straight at Izak, she reached up and loosened her tie before undoing the same buttons as before...plus one more. The tiny bit of black lace from her bra showed just barely now. "...I don't follow your protocol. I like seeing my breasts when I look down, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:00 am

Isaac just locked eyes and stared at her. Don't look down Isaac. You can count buttons, you know what's down there, don't look down. Down is death. He stood up and turned to walk to his closet and opened it, just to put his hamper back. He stared at it... closed it. Nope.

"Alright. Are you ready to go?" He asked, looking at her and maintaining eye level. He could see it with peripheral vision but he just... needed to get used to it, that was all. He'd ignored worse... not much worse, but worse. He headed for the door before picking up his zanpakuto. He pushed it into his gigai, merging into the form and disappearing. "So. C'mon. Are you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:11 am

Sarai watched the man carefully as he stared straight ahead, moving to his closet. It opened, was closed and then he just turned. His careful attempt to not look down was not lost on her. She stood, leaving her tea and cookies on the table and looked over Izak as if examining him... One arm crossed under her admittedly glorious breasts, lifting them slightly while the other played with the tie that dangled there.

"You asked me twice. I guess you'll do. Well then?" That weapon was his zanpakuto, good, she hadn't touched it barely at all except to make sure it wasn't moved. A garganta opened behind her and she stepped backwards into it without waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:35 am

Isaac looked at the garganta, then back to Sarai. then with an almost tired expression, down at her breasts. Yep. That.. somehow made them only bearably nice. He turned and waved his arms, walking out of the room and into the garganta. "Yes, I am aware, you have breasts." Gawd.

A moment or two later Isaac stepped out of the garganta, looking around. "Hrm.." He pulled a phone out of his pocket and began messing around with it, quickly pulling out a pair of reading glasses. He scrolled through some options. "Mm. You know where Indiana is? They have a state fair going on there right now at.." He picked out the town name and said it. "Can you open one of these things there?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:50 pm

"It seems you have issues with breasts. I was making sure you grew accustomed to them as I am not covering them up just for you." My he was a snarky one when he felt like it. Izak could be amusing when he chose.

Standing in a park near where she had snagged him, Sarai looked a the phone and gave Izak the most deadpan expression she could muster. A... state fair? In the United states it looked like. She hadn't been there much, it could be a learning experience. Looking at the map, immediately with the instinct of an Arrancar she knew how and where she needed to place it.

Another garganta opened as the first one closed and Sarai turned on her heel. Really? Reading glasses for a phone? How ridiculous. "Coming? You wouldn't want to fall into the abyss."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:00 pm

He did not have issues with breasts. He just didn't need her reminding him that she had them. If anything SHE was the one with the breast issue. Regardless, she was clearly Trying to irk him. Not that there was anything he could do about it. He sighed, pulling his reading glasses off and putting them back in his pocket, following her.

Falling into the void might be a relief at this point. He kept a quick pace through the garganta before coming out the other side.

The carnival sprawled out before them. A massive city of tents and kiosks, littered with massive rides, everything covered in a wash of bright colors and shining lights. The smell of carnival food wafted out from beyond the gates.

"So. How does it look?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Sarai let him take the slight lead, her platform spreading ahead to make sure he didn't fall even if he wanted. Izak seemed frustrated, wouldn't want him taking the easy way out. As she burst from darkness into bright lights and... tons of sound, a real smile showed on her lips.

This... this looked amazing! Maybe she didn't need to frustrate this captain so much if he had taken her here. That food smell as well... Oh yes, she would have so much fun. The garganta snapped shut with a finality that should be terrifying to little Izak but she doubted would. "It shall do nicely lil Izak. Now, where to first? I assume we have to pay some sort of fee to enter?"

She peered around, looking for some sort of sign or idea of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next