(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:10 pm

"Huh? What is huh?" Odd response, she sensed some amusement from Isaac with it though. Was it her hair or something else? Gathering the extremely long curling locks, she pulled them closer though her confusion was quickly replaced with a pleased grin.

He found it soothing and it was obviously relaxing! He looked a lot less tense at least. She might have been MAKING him so, but she wasn't the root cause. "Some minerals for skin and some subtle scents for relaxing today at least. With what I end up doing, I need a lot of relaxing to not snap and blow up large chunks of the realms. You seem like you need a bit more yourself honestly."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:48 am

"Nothing is huh." He said, tipping his head back and giving a small laugh. He felt.. not quite loose... or even relaxed, but he felt... better than normal, he supposed? He let out another slow growl. "Well, I'm not on the verge of blowing anything up, ironically enough, but yeah. I could probably relax more." He hadn't even noticed he'd made the offhand mention of his zanpakuto.

"Who knew I'd be taking relaxation lessons from the Corona, though. I suppose you have to have your stress relief methods to deal with a population this unruly." It wasn't like the Rukon district which was kept down by sociopolitical stuff. Hollows didn't have a concept of society the way pluses did. Nor a sense of currency or even a normal view of community. They damn sure didn't innately respect authority. Respect had to be proven for hollows and how the Corona dealt with that without going nuts... Well, he supposed he was probably soaking in the how right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:38 am

"Nothing? Hah. Fine then." Sarai's laugh was amused but she accepted Isaac's words as they were worded amusingly. The growl though gave Sarai a bit of insight into the man who was relaxing, her eyes taking him in with a small grin. "You aren't like me at all are you? I'm surprised you haven't blown up already. I'm asexual, not oblivious... You should really find someone to get rid of all of that steam you know. You buttoned up my shirt and about died when I undid it."

It seems like she took his words another way, not realizing it was meant about a Zanpakuto.

"Yes, I really do need them. With my power, a stressed me means unfortunate consequences for pretty much everyone else. I'd rather not lose my temper and hurt those that are important to me. Besides, only children lose their temper that easily." Her voice was a bit haughty, but not too much so. She was vicious when she needed to be, that was what mattered. When others took those things as weakness she slaughtered them without mercy and utterly destroyed them.

That is what mattered.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 am

He was starting to relax.. sort of. His body was resisting it, but it was getting there. "huh?" He turned his head sharply. "I'm not like you? What-" It took him a moment to realize what she was saying. "I'm not. What do you even... There's no steam, I... Aghg.." He released some kind of growl and turned to face the other way in the bath, letting another long low growl out. "I don't need... I've.. never even done that so..."

It seemed being caught entirely off guard by the question made ignoring it difficult.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:51 am

"You are tense, you panic at anything that could tempt you... I'm being serious here!" Saraiyu shot Isaac a slightly frustrated look. She was trying to be helpful! "If you have those urges why not? It'd get rid of some tenseness in your life and it is admittedly relaxing."

He was talking with her about it, so that was good. He wasn't ignoring it. He may be frustrated with her asking or talking about it but he was still talking.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:00 pm

He sighed. She WAS being serious... he supposed he could at least... sort of have this conversation.. she'd shown him her inner sanctum after all. He turned back to face her again and sighed with a little growl again, tipping his head back. "It's... just... I guess it's relatively old fashioned," he was aware that monogamy had not always been the cultural norm, "but I guess I'd prefer doing that sort of thing with... I dunno.. someone I'm... close with... and I guess I haven't met someone I could BE close with." He had a feeling he was admitting way too much right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:15 pm

"Huh, that makes sense then. I mean...if you want to be with someone to do that, but you have no one close... Then you are stuck like that." Sarai waved her hand vaguely at him, motioning to all of him. She reached over and patted his head in what she hoped was a soothing motion.

"Its hard sometimes. But chin up! You are only two hundredish. You've got time."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

"Yeah..." He said with another sigh. He felt.. a little better sharing this sort of thing actually... he'd had some friends but it had been a LONG time since he'd met anyone he felt like he could actually SHARE things with.... He took a deep breath and sank a little in the bath.

"I mean..." He said suddenly. "It's not like I've never been TEMPTED to do that with someone..." he admitted. His face turned the slightest bit red. "It's... I mean, I know I'm oblivious, but even I know some of the women in my squad would be willing to... I dunno.. Relationships or no, I suppose it... CAN be a little frustrating being 200 years old and never have had an orgasm..." Saraiyu was apparently opening fonts of information.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Sarai listened thoughtfully, crossing her arms and nodding. With his red face, Isaac was adorable but this was something very serious and private. Sarai withheld the urges to hug him like she did her little buddies. "Well in your own squad might be a bit dangerous. That sort of... relationship can lead to problems if there are miscommunications or feelings develop. Its not smart to just give into all temptations..."

"That does sound rather frustrating... You can deal with such urges yourself as well. Masturbation is perfectly normal." Wanting to help, she spoke softly and smiled at him. "I am sorry for teasing you earlier then, I had no idea it was such a problem with you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:42 pm

He just sort of scowled at the wall as she described the problems with dating a coworker. He knew that! He just.. he wasn't considering... "Hrm..." he answered thoughtfully, deciding there was no point to rebuttal. He however sat straight up at the... M word...

"I wouldn't! I don't.. I mean... I don't like..." He sank back down. "I've just... never done that and I don't plan to start." He wasn't upset but he sounded rather adamant about it. "And you don't need to worry about it... You just... happened to physically be my type. It didn't really bother me at length."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:19 pm

"Well thats your choice then." Sarai just grinned, if he wanted to be a walking bomb like that... What would happen if he found someone he wanted to have sex with? She had a feeling it would be quite amusing and also awkward for him... Poor Isaac.

Happy though she hadn't bothered him too much, she shrugged. "I get that a bit, the being someone's type. Its fun to tease others with it, to me its just my body... Though I do like that it looks very nice. Its also fun to dress up this form."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:39 pm

"Mm." Even opening up he wasn't about to start talking about masturbation. It was just... embarrassing. And he felt so awkward the few times he'd tried... plus he only sort of knew what he was doing anyway and he just didn't feel like fumbling around like an idiot.

"Well I guess I'm glad you at least got some fun reactions." He said with a small smirk, a blush and a glance away. "I guess I can kind of relate. Supposedly, a lot of the other shinigami think I'm attractive but it's not something I really think about."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Isaac was awkward about the topic, understandably but still Sarai was amused. She had no trouble discussing such things at all, but she did know where he was coming from and how he must feel a bit.

"Oh yes. Very fun ones, even more amusing than yours. My Tricera recently bled all over the place at the sight of my naked body." The shinigami was amused and she hoped to amuse him more, that glancing away bothered her just a bit. Giving a once over glance to th eman's body, she started laughing and shifted in the water. Turning to her belly, she placed her arms on the edge and laid her head on them.

"Well, you are aesthetically pleasing. I could see others wanting your body for their own sexual ends much like they do mine."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:15 pm

Isaac made an inquisitve frown. He bled? From seeing her naked? He thought that stuff only happened in cartoons and what not. Then again, she did have quite the body. He couldn't even think about it at length since he didn't have the luxury of being asexual like she did. He was glad she was facing away. He didn't get such earnest compliments often.

"Well... Thanks... Not that I'm expressing desire, but... well I guess I haven't EXACTLY seen a woman quite as attractive as you." It was supposed to be a flat compliment like she'd given and he'd meant it as one, but there were obvious hormonal factors at play to the discerning ear.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Sarai just shrugged. She wasn't going to tell the rest, poor Shinya had had a rough day and was still reeling from the effects. Poor kid... Just all of that and he was finally settling down. At least Isaac was aware of it, so he had a few bonuses but it'd probably be a similar issue once it happened.

"Aha, I am that much your type? They don't build them like arrancar women. I recently found a snake arrancar that is now the Tricera's fraccion. Maybe you should visit more often then and I can show you some~" Sarai caught the tone and words, but she just felt a bit bad inside. Distracting him from her for now would be best.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Isaac sighed, embarrassed at the situation. Slightly more embarrassed at how understanding Sarai was being. It wasn't his fault. It's not like he was harboring some feelings. His body just reacted the way it reacted. He would gladly be without those drives if he could. Life would be simpler, to say the least.

"I... suppose.." He answered hesitantly. "Ah... I... don't know about that... " He was opening up right now but he still wasn't the type to go around courting people. "But... I mean.." His voice shifted becoming more earnest sounding, relaxed. "I guess I wouldn't say no to... meeting someone at least.. I don't know." He shook his head. "I'm not used to sharing this much, you know."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:14 pm

"I am not sure if Yysara is your type to be honest other than body wise. She is dreadfully quiet." Sarai was laughing, poor Isaac was not prepared for arrancar women in the least, at least other ones. Either they would eat him up or ignore him though those scars and muscles would attract a few...

Turning a bit more, she just grinned and looked at him. "Well who better to open up to mm? I am good at listening!"

Hearing the door open, her head turned in surprise before she let out a laugh. In the doorway stood the fraccion to the Tricera, a few larger snakes wrapped around her neck and arms as she entered, while the other water ones slithered along at her side. Her crimson eyes blinked once as she got close to the baths, bowing to the two once she was in range. "Corona, Guest. I am here to take a bath, my apologies for the interruption."

She was confused at the Corona's laughter, blinking more.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:17 pm

"I don't honestly know what my type is. I guess I never really..." He frowned and waved dismissively. "I dunno. But.. yeah.. You're um.. You are good to talk to." He said with a hesitant smile. "I- hm?" He stopped when the door open. He glanced over. Who was that? Was it...

Oh... Oh... Judging by the laughter coming from Sarai... Yysara... As she bowed, Isaac felt his face heating up. "Uh.. P..Pleasure to meet you... No uh.. no bother.. uh." He turned to look at Sarai, completely bewildered.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Sarai was pleased with Isaacs words, hoping to help him find a type of person he tended to like...When she could breathe again. She would have to thank him then too...

Yysara for her part just looked bewildered in a matching expression to Isaac's own, her head tilting as one of her fangs showed lightly over her lip. Pleasure to meet... Oh! She had not introduced herself. "Yysara, fraccion to the Tricera. Nice to meet you as well."

Sarai stopped laughing long enough to wave her hand, turning back around to face Isaac with a grin. "Take your bath, we are fine. He's just a nice shinigami, thank you Isaac. Now what was that about types?"

Given the go ahead, she moved to the other side of their pool and stripped. Her kimono fell with one jerk of the obi while her veil was pulled off by a snake. Now naked, she stepped into the pool as snakes swarmed into it though they stayed around her other than the few who liked Saraiyu. She faced the two, quietly examining the shinigami. She was curious and it was obvious but she kept it down.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:15 pm

As she stepped over to the pool, Isaac nodded. "Nice to meet you, Tricera. I suppose welcome to the Corona's bath party." He said with a hesitant smile. He was about to look away when her clothes seemed to just... drop. They just... stopped being on her. Isaac's face turned a brighter red and he turned to face Saraiyu again, trying to scowl of disapproval her, though he suspected it was losing some of its effect.

Normally, even the sight of Yysara naked would not bother him, but between the teasing from Saraiyu, her own figure, the bath, the opening up, the thinking about sex... and THEN Yysara... He only had so much resistance. He made a small uncomfortable noise, his stomach trying to escape from his body suddenly and he was suddenly EXTREMELY glad for what opaqueness the water did have. It was cold shower and unflattering thoughts time, but he found neither was available to him.

"So... You have a lot of snakes. That's interesting." He said calmly, trying to break the ice in SOME way, whatever it took. "Do they all have names?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:43 pm

"I am not the tricera. I am his Fraccion, his head one." Yysara gave a tiny smile, shaking her head at such a mix up.

Sarai meanwhile was entirely interested in her nails, just looking at them and holding them up. How beautiful, they were growing nicely~ She did not see the glare at all~ Not at all and did not notice~ She was definitely not amused as all hell at this turn of events. Though a little bit of a bad feeling crept up, the poor high strung man.

Yysara nodded a bit more enthusiastically now, her eyes glowing with excitement that was rarely seen. Talk about her snakes?! Yes! "I do, and they do. Let me introduce you."

Her usually calm voice was a bit more happy, Sarai noted and stored it away for reference as she scooped up a snake expertly. It wrapped around her arm and she snuggled it, she always did love snakes...

Yysara began pointing, starting with the one Sarai was cuddling. "Finch, Anghel, Osmanthus, Geo, Azul, Verde, Rosa..."

Stopping for breath, she then continued. "Blanco, Luka, Kamil, Reager, Lest, Jonathan, Aurora and the little one with pastel scales near your arm is Pastel. She's the most talkative and she likes greeting others."

A small snake, long and thing with oddly colored rainbow of pastel colors was staring up at Isaac curiously. It stuck its tongue out and tilted its head.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Isaac turned to face her and gave a small nod. "My apologies. Will Miss Yysara do?" Fraccion seemed more like a job or a role than a title and he didn't want to be insulting. He continued to glower at Sarai, though he quickly turned his attention back to Yysara when she spoke up. For how calm she'd been when she'd entered she had certainly perked up. Why had he thought the word perked, damn it? As she began naming, he followed her pointing, trying his best to match the names to the snakes. They were certainly interesting names.

"Hm. Luca is also an Espada. Though I suspect this snake predates his presence here?" He wondered aloud before looking at the little one. Aw. It was a cute little thing. He reached down to gently pick it up. "He's a cute little thing." Just like his owner, his mind said in total betrayal of him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:01 pm

"Yysara is fine. What is your name?" He had never introduced himself, the shinigami, so Yysara tilted her head again and questioned it. It was what you did, as Jack had taught her. Blinking at such a response she had to make sure he knew that he was correct. "Yes, Luka is not The Septimo nor named after him. She is a lady as well."

"She. Pastel is a female. She is adorable..." Yysara practically glowed, happy to exclaim the virtues of her snakes. She scooted a bit closer, leaning over to pet Pastel's head in a soothing motion. The little snake curled around his arm and hand, blinking up at him before doing snake things. "She is also smart. Yes I know you are stop being grumpy."

"I can talk with them and ask them to do things, they seem to like listening. I am formerly a snakelike hollow." Smiling, her fangs showed a bit more and she seemed happy with that. Snakes were her favorite~

Sarai was watching Yysara with amusement, not having seen the woman reacting like this before. A few more snakes came over, sensing an expert handler and wanting attention and affection.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:42 pm

"Ah... Isaac. My name is Captain Isaac Winters." He said the whole name and title trying to regain some composure by hearing it. It maybe worked. "Ah. I see. Sorry. I can't tell males from females too well on snakes." He said, before glancing up to her leaning over. The redness in his face grew, as one of the main sources of his embarrassment was currently hanging awfully close to him. "Er... At least when they're not humanoids." He said, not realizing he'd complimented her any more than he had that he might have offended her when he said the first thing.

"I like snakes. I think they're cool." It was true, though not something he frequently said. "Do you have a favorite? Or... are they like children?" he asked her, glancing to Sarai who was playing with a number of snakes.

"Corona, what do you think? Of snakes?" He asked, desperately trying to involve her in the conversation. He didn't even know what sort of help he wanted from her right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:59 pm

"Captain Isaac Winters." Committing the name to memory, Yysara smiled softly and shook her head. "It is no problem, I do not assume others can so well. It can be hard for those who can't hear their voices to do so."

Yysara's eyes followed Isaac's, blinking as she noticed they landed on her breasts. "Those do give mine away, yes. Lately it seems everyone is interested in these..."

Confused for the moment, she sat back and picked them up gently, wondering why they were such a big deal. She was focused on figuring out this problem, not hearing Isaac's question for a moment as it sunk in. Looking back up, she blinked. "I suppose... Pastel has been with me the longest but...yes. They are all my friends and a lot like children."

Sarai just glanced up from her soothing playing with the snakes and tried not to laugh. Isaac looked like a deer caught in two very large and obvious headlights. How could she help him? Tell Yysara his whole problem?

He could do that himself! Sarai held up the cuddling animals and smiled. "I adore them. I think...when I was human I handled them a lot, because I've always been fond of them. Levi is such a dear, she lets me pet her tail sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next