(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Isaac nodded as she got his name before noticing just in time that she'd caught his inadvertent look down. "Oh, it.." he started to defend himself before she responded rather... oddly. The way they moved in her hands.. the... everything.. "Ah..." His face turned redder, the small noise all that came out. This was... trouble. He was in trouble.

He forced himself to look at Sarai. "That's nice of her." Why did all of the frigging Arrancar have massive breasts, he thought, now that she brought up Levi. He gave her what might have been the closest thing Isaac Winters had ever given to a pout. At this point it was less of a cry for help and more of an apology. He didn't honestly know if he could move right now.

Isaac absentmindedly pet Pastel on the head. "Well Pastel, you look good for your age." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Isaac seemed just as confused as she was. Maybe he was unsure as well? Yysara looked back down at her chest, wondering what about it was so interesting. A part of her mind seemed to know but she couldn't figure it out. The more human parts, the ones that hadn't been an arrancar and alone for centuries...

"It really is. I don't need to anymore, now that these little ones come to visit me." Sarai was cooing at them, nuzzling them to her cheeks as she petted them. So cute~ Glancing over to Isaac, she had to stifle a laugh. The man was dying that much was obvious. He probably couldn't get out of the bath... poor man.

She did not want to be here if he broke, he could always find her if he ran away or ended up dying anyways. Too many awkward baths... She shuddered before standing up, stepping onto the seat as she let the snakes go back into the water. Her wet hair covered her almost as well as a robe, luckily for Isaac and she grinned and waved. "Well! I have things I should be doing. Important Corona things. When the bath is done Isaac, you'll be able to find me."

Yep, she was getting out of here and not looking back.

Yysara looked up and smiled softly. "Yes Corona. And of course Captain Isaac Winters. She is a beautiful snake."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Isaac nodded. Yes. Friendly conversation. That was key! Sarai could carry him through this as a... wait... Wait no.. no Sarai. No sarai stop that right now. No... Noo... Saraiii... come baaack. "Later, Corona." He said almost casually. He watched her leave, realizing he really WAS in hot water now. He was... starting to wonder if he'd actually BEEN in a situation like this.

He looked back to Yysara's eyes to find them far too close for comfort and far too soft and nice. "Um.... Yes... she's a very beautiful snake." Why did she keep looking down at her chest? His eyes glanced down curiously when he noticed her glance down. He also made a curious "hm?" noise.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:07 am

Sarai just gave a wave, knowing Isaac was dying but what could she do to help him? Yysara was welcome to the baths no matter what. She lived here... With that, she left this area as a thrall came out with a robe for her to put on.

Pleased with Isaac's compliments of Pastel, the snakes in the water seemed to start to play a small game. Pastel herself wiggled out of Isaac's hands to join them.

"Well there must be something wrong with them? They keep attracting looks. Master, then Jack and now you. The Corona seems to be unaffected at least..." The hm noise and curious look had her explaining herself. Maybe he knew? She wished she had her notepad, she could write this down... But it would only get wet.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:33 am

ugh. She'd abandoned him... what a jerk! Okay, she wasn't a jerk at all and he couldn't blame her for leaving when he must look like he was about to explode. He let Pastel go off to play with the others before snapping his attention to Yysara, red faced and the tiniest bit afraid. She didn't know what kept attracting looks? They were... amazing... they were ugh.. just... just...

"Um...That's... That's because... she's asexual." He said, helpfully. He wondered if that would help her draw any conclusions about the others she listed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:55 am

"Asexual?" Yysara had heard that term before... It meant... Sexuality and things... They didn't feel it?

She blinked, her eyes going up to Isaac back down to the breasts she was holding and back up. She then noticed something interesting in the water and blinked more. Leaning forward, she tilted her head and gave a nod and a soft sound of understanding. "...Sexual arousal. These cause such reactions don't they? Like in you right now."

She was remembering a bit more, breasts were rather attractive to some and she had a lot of them. Squishing them she, she let them fall back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:20 am

"Yes, Asexual." He responded, curiously watching her mull it over. What was she getting at? Now she was... looking at her breasts. Then him... then her breasts... She leaned forward and. "AH" He moved his hands to cover entirely too late. He would have blushed more if he could.

"N-no... What? I'm not... um..." He let out a small noise as she squished them before letting them sink. He could practically feel his lip tremble. "Um... maybe... I'm aroused then... it's.. just.. been a long chain of events... Sarai teased me earlier but then in the bath we were talking about my sex life and how I'm a virgin and she mentioned types... and um... then you walked in... with... those... and .. um.. um.." God.. .stop... fucking... talking..... Sarai may not have been responsible for the dam in his pants threatening to break but he was holding her personally responsible for him SHARING with a stranger.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:32 am

Why was he covering it? Yysara was utterly confused at this point, wasn't this normal for such reactions? Maybe she should ask more questions... That sound and the denial were at odds she felt, so she listened to his words carefully.

Isaac was such an interesting person she felt, he was so open right away! Yysara couldn't let his trust in her down and she nodded understandingly. "I see... You have had a long day then. My apologies. Would you wish to squish them? I find it soothing sometimes on sad days or hard ones."

Well he was entranced with them and she found it soothing to squish them. She assumed it was what they were there for other than feeding young she no longer had.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:38 am

Why... why was she looking at him like that? God... It wasn't just the breasts either... she WAS beautiful... even those little fangs were becoming more attractive by the second... not that they seemed bad to start with. And now she ... wanted him to... to what?

"I.. You want me to... to ...ahh..." He bit his lip, releasing a little noise, before finally saying adamantly "yes." He said before scooting over and rather unceremoniously beginning to do so. Despite how desperate he was to grab them and how... out of touch she seemed... he still on some level tried to do so in such a way that... well that would be pleasing.

"Um.. Sorry... I've never... done this before..." He said, glancing from them to her. "Um... It's... just... isn't this an intimate... or .. I dunno.. .sexual thing to do?" Was she... trying to have sex with him?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:59 am

Yysara smiled, happy the shinigami would accept such soothing actions. However it was not what she expected, how the man reacted or how he grabbed them or the odd feeling it caused. She bit her lip, confusion written over her face for a moment. What in the world...

"Sorry? I-I am not sure what..." Done what before used stress relieving squishes? Yysara blinked and shook her head. It...it was? "Oh...It is? I..."

She really needed to learn more before she did such things again... This much be painful for him then, she was blushing but she tried to soothe him. It felt really nice... "I am sorry my plan did not work... This is probably bad for you then. You can stop if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:07 am

Isaac looked up, before his hands slowed to a stop at her expression. He wasn't even sure what he was doing. He wasn't trying to have sex with her...So he wasn't sure why he was trying to.. to... "um.."

"Are you.. I... I'm sorry.. I thought you meant uh..." He realized that.. whatever she wanted, it wasn't that. "Um.. shit.." He almost laughed as he looked away. Oh god... he'd just grabbed her boobs. "I'm... sorry.. I just.. Uh... What... What WAS your plan?" He asked. His heart was pounding in his chest.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:13 am

Yysara was blushing strongly now, unsure of what do to or how to explain it. She looked to the side, shaking her head softly. "It is okay. I guess I did not explain properly? A-And...maybe its different when someone else does it..."

"I just...they are soft so when you squeeze them they squish in a pleasant and soothing manner. You did seem a bit soothed though...so maybe you can keep doing so?" She was not looking at him, unable to take a look at his face right now. So... thats what that was...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:19 am

"Um.." It was obviously different, but he couldn't muster up the words to do it. She... meant to squeeze them like some kind of stress balls? That... wasn't entirely different from what he did... But it was inherently sexual. Oh god, he'd made such an ass of himself. He could die now please.

But then... she... wanted him to continue? "Ah.." He made another small noise. "Okay.." He said. God... he.. .could... die... He cautiously put his hands back on her chest and began... squeezing and massaging, more confident this time that... this was not a stress ball sort of situation. "Um... Is that uh... soothing?" He wondered aloud. It sure wasn't soothing for him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:04 am

"No. Not at all..." Yysara was red and looking quite strongly not at the shinigami. It wasn't soothing and she felt so odd about it. Scooting back after a few moments, the arrancar wrapped her arms around her chest and continued to look at the water.

"I-I'm sorry. Its not soothing, please forgive me." She should curl up in a ball right now or flee. Where was her Master when she needed him? Why had the Corona fled like that?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:02 am

Isaac's face didn't really change redness, but he became embarrassed in an entirely different way. What was he even DOING. He was... He was groping some poor girl he'd just met who clearly had no desire for him to do so..

Still.. she'd asked him to do it both times... BUT LOOK. She was clearly disgusted! Shit! Isaac scooted some distance away himself, being careful of the snakes. "I.. Um.. I'm... I'm sorry..." This was so painful. Maybe the Corona was planning to kill him through misery.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:24 am

"N-No. It is not your fault. I had no idea that sort of reaction was possible... Or did I? I don't know." Yysara spoke softly, trying to soothe the man as a glanced up when he moved showed her his poor reaction.

Eyes back on the water, she bowed slightly. "I am sorry. I made you feel worse. This was not...intentional. Please... Don't feel bad."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:13 am

"Uh... Well... " She didn't even seem sure of what she was doing herself. On the one hand, he felt bad about that too. He'd sort of naturally assumed she knew what she was doing at least a little when she, rather nakedly, asked him to squeeze her breasts. But on the other hand...

"N..No..It's.. It's okay, really. If you're as confused as I am at least it means I didn't uh.. didn't misread.." He'd started to think he was going crazy. "I am uh... sorry I... grabbed you... twice."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:46 pm

"You did not misread anything? I do not think..." Yysara just shook her head at the apology as her red face faded away. Crimson eyes finally looked back up at Isaac and she gave him a tiny smile.

"It is fine. I know now what happens so I am prepared for such things. Excuse me though, I should finish rinsing at least." With that, she ducked underwater for a moment, soaking her hair for a moment before rising up. "Will you need a way home? I can provide you with one when you wish to leave."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:33 pm

Isaac nodded ever so slightly. Parts of his brain that usually never so much as peeped were screaming in his head. "I.. I see.." He said, starting to feel a little better. He only sort of wished he could die now.

She... was unprepared for that? So she was as poorly experienced as he was maybe? Hrm. "Uh.. Y-yes... I should be going soon anyway. I do wish to say goodbye to the Corona on our way out though." He said, moving to stand up before blushing and sitting back down. "Um...I-If I get out... You'd see uh.." He wasn't sure what to do. Did he ask her to turn away? Was that even polite when he'd seen all of her? What was even the protocol on that?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Well Isaac seemed more fine now, Yysara noted with a relieved little smile. He wanted to go and say goodbye to the Corona, who was somewhere around here and who would probably show up whenever he left. She was mysterious like that. About to respond with that, she blinked and tilted her head for a moment as he failed to get out of the bath.

"Oh." His response cleared the confusion almost immediately and she looked down at the water thoughtfully. He was awkward and unsure... So Yysara would clear it up! Nodding determinedly, she turned herself and stood, stepping up out of the water as it poured off of her and out of the bath. Moving to her uniform, she bent down to pick it up. "Here, I will get dressed since that caused the problem and not look. Will this help?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:00 pm

He shifted self consciously, placing his hands over his lap when she looked, with another rise of blood to his face and elsewhere. "Rrmmm." he growled quietly, though in reality it was hardly a growl. She looked like she'd decided something and then

"Ahhh.." He leaned forward a little, as she stood up. God she was gorgeous. Why was she that gorgeous? "Y..Y-y-yeah. That sounds good." He said, waiting for her to look away before standing up rather carefully. He bent forward when he exited the water. Shit... He wanted to go back in the water... No... no the sudden warmth might literally ruin this pool...

He climbed out and reached down to get his clothes on . Um... He paused, concerned about how the soft dry clothes might... react. Okay.. Just... think unsexy thoughts... like not what she looks like getting dressed...

Isaac turned to face away. Okay... Just... stare at the ground...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Isaac was a curious person, an odd one. He growled something as she left but seemed to find her idea sound. That was good. Soaking her uniform, she did not care as it would dry, she yanked it on quickly and tied it back up. Yysara was more than a bit worried over the man who had gotten out by now. Though he was standing there staring at the ground not facing her.

"Are you okay? Should I get you some help?" Was it still the arousal then? Was it really that bad? Yysara moved closer, laying her hand on his back gently.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Isaac startled, "Ah!" Before turning around quickly. "Am I.. Um. I'm..." He glanced down, before noticing her outfit. It... it barely touched her... It barely even covered anything... How did it cling to her so tightly when it was wet? "Ah..Ah.." If there was any question of his issue being arousal, it would probably be gone upon seeing his face or... certain currently throbbing extremities.

"Ah.. I.. I'm okay.. P-please don't get anyone. S-sorry. Y-you're very attractive, I'm so sorry." He slowly exhaled. His brain was all the way not running correctly right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:44 pm

Yysara's eyes were drawn down obviously and not a bit of their crimson color was hidden as they widened. Looking back up, she noticed how upset he was and frowned. A guest of the Corona... and he seemed so shy... How was she to handle this? He almost looked in pain...

"It is okay... Are you sure you don't need help? You seem utterly distressed." Her being attractive did not seem to bother her or even enter her brain, the words or implications at least.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:04 am

"Ah.. It's.." He pursed his lips... He'd never felt like this... Every fiber in his being wanted to.. well... to finish what horrifying circumstance had started. No.. No fight it, Isaac.

"Um..Th..There's not..nothing I can think of you could do... Y'know?" He scratched his temple, too awkward to move. Why was she looking at it? What could she do to help? "B-but.. I'm not um.. th-thinking clearly? I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry." He let out a low sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next