(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:39 am

"Got me. I was curious about the same thing... Probably could have figured out if I had pressed the right buttons... but I was young and I've found the best way to survive isn't putting your nose where it doesn't belong." If he had the experience he had now... maybe he might have thought to find the information out... but back then he was still so fresh and new to all of this...

He couldn't help but laugh at her amusement. "Well.. It's a habit I tend towards." He said before his smile dropped ever so slightly at the point of him bringing her to one. "Well... I don't think it would do you much good. I only know of the one's precise location to begin with and well... They're not as easy to get into as Soul Society. They have a fixed entry point that can be dimensionally sealed off from inside. Not even gargantas can get you in."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:34 pm

"Buttons? There are buttons to be pressed?" Sarai's eyes widened more, her curiosity growing even as she fought it down to manageable levels. This was seriously a good mystery and interesting situation.

Those places... She wondered if they'd open up for a Corona willing to be peaceful? They could seal themselves off... it would be bad to go in all guns blazing. She liked that term a bit and smiled as they neared the coaster. "I shall think on this interesting tidbit a while then. You have my thanks Izak, for such a fun bit of information."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:39 pm

"Uh... yeah.." He wasn't entirely sure how to.. just.. "Like.. metaphorical buttons... like.. pressing someone's buttons... Not like actual buttons.." He sighed. "Nevermind. I'm bad at explaining things." He gave a small wave.

"And you're welcome." He said as they got into line for the coaster. It didn't look like it would be very long. "For all the threatening nature, which I'm sure could be backed up, you're quite all right as rulers go." He said with an uneasy smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:46 am

"...I missed that one utterly. I'm too old for this." Sarai looked, well she looked very slightly embarrassed. If it had been another situation, a more formal one or a serious one... she might have been able to hide it properly. As it was just a tinge of it showed.

Following up that tinge of embarrassment, a bit of shock crossed her features before she bent a bit and laughed. That... had not been anything near what she had ever expected this man to say ever. Looking up with an eyebrow raised she covered her smirk with her hand just slightly. "The gravest compliment I have ever received. You have my thanks once again."

She couldn't help teasing but it did make her feel slightly happy to hear such a thing, even if she'd never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:25 am

He gave a small smile with a 'hm.' at her description of her elder age. Well. He couldn't disagree that she was old. But did it really count? "You spend too much time with the short-lived, Corona." He said, climbing up the steps near the front of the line for the roller coaster. He knew from experience that shinigami much older then him, physically and actually, came across much younger because they were around people of similar age. "To a fly, we seem impossibly old. We only feel young because we don't make friends with flies." He shrugged a little.

"And you're welcome." She teased, but for however odd the compliment was, it WAS a compliment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:49 pm

"I am over seven thousand. Everyone is a fly to me with few exceptions. You are two hundred or so, yes? I have had relationships lasting that long. Most everyone dies and leaves me so I've gotten used to treating even though who should last a while like humans." Sarai laughed and shook her head, her voice didn't sound the slightest bit sad. Just resigned. She followed Izak up the steps, peering around curiously for a few moments before restraining it.

It seemed you got INTO the vehicle thing and strapped yourself in. Sarai was unsure how this would be fun but honestly wanted to try it.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:37 am

"Well, I'll try to restrain my curiosity as to that comment about relationships."  He honestly had a hard time wrapping his head around the idea of Saraiyu in a relationship.  Then again, even ancient things had their beginning.  She jadedly spoke about how old she was, but she looked a little like a kid trying to get a good look at the roller coaster.  He felt like he ought to offer her some condolence about her loneliness but... it would mean very little coming from a 200 year old.  

"I'm sure there's someone out there who could scoff at that."  He offered.  "Hell... There's probably someone out there who couldn't tell the difference between us, age wise. Seven thousand isn't really that long in the grand scheme of things." He glanced over at the roller coaster, getting close. As they were allowed up, he headed over and gestured for Sarai to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:51 pm

"It isn't secret. I've had loved ones? I can love, its sex that I don't particularly care about." Sarai laughed softly, shaking her head as she stopped her excited peering.

"Yes but I have not met them! If only they could come bother me, then I would feel a bit better." Was that a slightly pouty tone? It seems as if Sarai was becoming more relaxed around the man, moving to get into to seat. Having watched those around them, she was perfectly fine strapping herself in and waited with impatience for those around them to get situated.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:30 pm

"Hm. I didn't know that. The sex thing." He said, looking around as she got herself in and put the straps on. "Still, I didn't assume you had no love life. I just thought it would be rude to pry." He was starting to suspect she didn't really know what it was even LIKE to be normal... He tilted his mouth in a little frown at the tone in her voice.

He pulled the bar down into their laps before reaching up giving her a pat on the shoulder. "It's okay. Take it from an old fly. You'll always find bigger fish and you can always take pleasure in the small things." He said before the roller coaster, finally loaded up and safety checked began moving, heading up the slope towards the top. "You're all buttoned up right?" He asked, his tone clearly smarmy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:10 pm

"Isn't that what people trying to bond do? Talk about friends and past relationships? I thought it was supposed to be normal." Saraiyu's head tilted just a bit, confused. Did not bonding and making...friends include such activities? Did Elly's manga and movies lie?

His words made her shrug, unsure what he even meant by that before his...smarmy tone got a laugh. They were going up the hill and she reached up and patted her chest. "Oh yes, they should be just fine don't you worry. Such a kind heart, worried over their well being."

As they crested the hill though she turned to look before it dropped out under them. The bar held her in place, while a pleased laugh sounded. So different from flying or anything! She had no control at this! It...was kind of fun!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:32 am

Well.. She wasn't wrong. "No, no it's just... I didn't want to pry into anything you didn't want to share or... Nevermind." He glanced off for a second or two himself before they hit the crest. "And I wasn't worried abOH!" He was cut off as they dropped, a little quicker then he'd expected. He held the bar with one hand rather tightly, hearing a laugh from his side. He looked over as best he could against the rushing wind and smiled. Well! She was having fun. That was certainly a good thing.

He reached over and tapped her so she'd look before raising his arm over his head, clearly intending for her to follow suit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:55 am

Sarai just laughed, enjoying the ride. It wasn't the best time to talk, she could either tell him later or have him find out on his own... She would not share anything she did not feel like. That sort of stuff was not taboo with her and she didn't mind innocent questions... It wasn't as if they were state secrets.

Glancing over at Isaac, she frowned slightly before letting her smile overtake it again. Well her arms were just slightly holding them down but.. he wanted raised hands. As they rode along, she raised her arms up and laughed more, enjoying this thoroughly. It was different!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Isaac was too full of ride-adrenaline and nostalgia to notice the gravity issues Sarai was currently suffering. As they did a little loop, he reflexively grabbed the bar, before they came down. And just like that, the ride was over, coming down into the landing and slowing to a crawl as they approached the unloading station.

He looked over at Sarai, trying to think of what to say to properly sum up the experience. He eventually settled on, "Fun, yeah?" Truly he was a poet among men.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:25 am

Sarai laughed as they went over the loop, her arms still up as they finally reentered the platform. This had been too fun, too interesting by far! Maybe there were other things like this she could try... she wondered if the larger ones would be more fun? Possibly.

Hearing Izak speak, she glanced over and smiled as she lifted the bars and moved to stand. "Very fun. I think I enjoyed that a bit more than I expected."

Stepping out of the car, she waited for Izak to follow and lead her across the platform to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:12 am

He followed her out of the car, trying not to show the adrenaline rush the ride had given him, but trembling from the excitement just a little bit. It was all he could do not to hop up and down like a kid. It had been at least a decade since he'd been on a roller coaster.

"Glad to hear it. So, where to next then, miss Corona?" he said, glancing over to her. There was still plenty of things to see around the fair, but she did say there were explosions to prevent.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:58 am

Was he jittery? Sarai mused to herself and wondered what could be bothering Izak. She was excited from the ride but not nearly enough to break her steel will. Following the crowd with the shinigami, she shrugged neatly and gave him a small frown.

"It is late enough I should head back... But I am not sure I want to leave just yet. Explosions and missing vital parts of my tower...or another ride?" Weighing her options, she frowned as worry overrode curiosity. "I can always find another of these. Would you wish to see my tower then? You are welcome to visit it. I have a bath."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:08 am

Starting to get the adrenaline out of his system, his hands slowly stopped trembling. He was almost sad. Honestly, he almost wanted to fight something, but that seemed like the kind of volatility that shouldn't be sparked up with the Corona around. Hrm. She seemed like she really did need to get home.. But she wanted him to come along to..... she had a bath? Was that a selling point?

He looked at her for a long few seconds, before asking, with no audible pretext, implication, or assumption "Are you asking me to take a bath with you?" It was a question as lacking of deeper meaning as possible.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Watching Izak calm himself, Saraiyu wondered what was wrong in the first place. Had it really been that exciting? It was a question to ask for another time, because Izak seemed confused.

She couldn't blame him and instead of taking the teasing route, instead Saraiyu's response was entirely sincere. "You have been nice and interesting. I like taking baths with others and mine is the best bath in all of... well I shall be grandiose and say all the realms."

Her response lacked any sort of meaning either, she really did only want to take a bath with someone she could call... an amusing person.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 pm

He crossed his arms, contemplating her offer. It was more than a little strange to go to the inner sanctum of the Corona of all people. And while she was asking him to go get naked in a bath, he got the distinct impression she wasn't asking anything intimate. Really it sounded like a pain. He never took baths. But she'd humored him coming to the fair and she'd wound up having fun. He supposed the least he could do was give her the same open-minded courtesy.

"I can take a load off for a while longer I suppose." He said with a nod, accepting her offer.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:15 am

It wasn't something that required a lot of thought. Either you liked baths or you didn't. She tapped her foot a bit impatiently, waiting... Izak's words made her grin though, grabbing his arm and tugging him along to a more secluded aisle so no one accidentally walked into her garganta.

The portal opening, she chuckled and stepped inside. "Come on then, I'll lead you right to middle of the Tower."

When he followed her, if he did, he would end up right near the bath in the middle of her large bubble like chamber. It would be a bit humid, the steam from the bath rising up and the temperature on the warm side. The bath was huge, enormous and today it was broken up into three smaller circular ones, which were still enough to fit a large number of people themselves. A raised area spilled steaming water down into all three.

The rest of the room had a sectioned off area that looked like a bedroom, a small area that looked like it was something like a kitchen... There was an area behind the bath that seemed to repel the steam and humidity where she had games... It was impossibly large.

"My bath~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:32 am

Isaac cautiously put a foot into the garganta. Well... Into the belly of the beast, so to speak. He headed through and came out wincing, the sudden humidity catching him off guard. "Wow, that is-" He trailed off, looking around the place, turning slowly. He came to the edge of a tub and glanced down, stepping back so he wouldn't fall in.

"This sure is astounding." He said, more openly impressed than he thought he could be. "So... I've... never been to a bath house. Is there some sort of preliminary work to be done?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:59 am

"Thank you! Not really, you just took a shower recently and well the water is kept clean very nicely. Plus I can make smaller baths just for special washing." Saraiyu pointed out as she tried to hide her happiness at that surprise. Reaching up she began undoing her vest and shirt, unbuttoning them with a please sigh. "I love my baths... Water is so much nicer..."

Seeing Izak's appreciation of her home had made her very very happy and pleased.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:14 am

Isaac nodded. He supposed he hadn't really been sweating much at the fair, and he did shower like... an hour ago.. He had to ask to be courteous. He tugged his shirt off and placed it on the ground a safe distance from the pool, glancing over to see Sarai disrobing as well. He cleared his throat involuntarily and turned away, dropping his pants to the side, along with his shoes. Was this a nude bath? ... That... He didn't even need to ask.

"Ah... After you?" He said, letting her get into the bath so he could avoid well... seeing her naked, he supposed. Not that that mattered.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:39 am

"Sure? I suppose that is polite to let the guest in first or something but I will do as you want." Sarai was practiced as disrobing and it took her only a short few moments to toss her clothes aside, a humanoid thrall grabbing them once she had. She paid it no mind, moving to step into the bath herself as she undid her hair tie. The curls and waves floated free in the water, covering her body from view as much as the hot water did.

Paying his body no mind at all she dunked herself down in the water, only her eyes showing as she relaxed. Her bath was nice... and the place wasn't burnt down or exploded! Bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:36 am

He turned around, noticing that while she was... safely submerged, we'll say, the tub was absolutely full of teal hair. "Huh." Isaac said, slightly amused at just how much of the stuff floated around. He settled in, giving a long grunt as he sank into the water. Yes. That was quite warm.

"It's soothing." He said, his voice a little gruff, though as he tipped his head back and sighed, clearly relaxing, it was probably due to the sudden heat. "Very soothing. Is this just water?" He knew a lot of baths had minerals and what not in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next