(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:44 am

"Ugh, it sounds dreadful. Religions can be miserable things for the one starting it, I can tell you that. After the first thousand years things get so messed up that they think you are a thousand foot tall water dragon who devours young maidens." Why had Izak shuddered, had he had experience with such things? One eyebrow raised she asked a rather pertinent question before moving on. "How old are you anyways, Izak?"

"If I want to be a good liar I can be. It just takes effort. Effort I would be willing to put into this accidental scar, but effort I am not willing to put into things right now." Sarai pointed out helpfully, pushing the plates of food away from her for now.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:47 am

He listened intently. It made sense the arrancar, as ancient as she must be, had had more then a few of those started after her. How old WAS she exactly, anyway? Not that it mattered. "237. My birthday is in a few months though." He finished the snack he'd been eating on and cleared his mouth. He glanced at the food she'd pushed away and placed a hand on the funnel cake. "You mind?" He hadn't had funnel cake in ages.

"I really would rather not have my face scarred. Honestly." He insisted. "I don't need to INCREASE the percentage of scar tissue I'm working on anyway." He said with an amused 'huh.' noise.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:34 pm

"So young." Sarai's eyes widened though she shouldn't have been surprised. He seemed far older, maybe it was just his quiet nature though. "That makes all the difference, those few months."

Shaking her head, she waved him to take the funnel cake before a thoughtful look passed over her features. How old was...she exactly? Carry the one... Add in those years she was sure Sorainu tried to gloss over... "...I think I'm around 7000 or so. I could be off by a few centuries though?"

"How many scars do you have, if one little one is going to tip the scales?" One eyebrow raised, she leaned over in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:03 am

He abashedly smiled, acknowledging it was silly. "Well..." Was the only verbal response he gave, before reaching out to pick at her funnel cake. It had been far too long since he'd had good funnel cake. He glanced up. "Huh." It was a noise of admiration and surprise, but with a distinct lack of shock. He knew she was OLD, he didn't know she was THAT old. How much of that time, if any, did she spend in the human world?

"I guess it wouldn't.. and uh.... A lot." His comparatively short lifespan had been rather full of injuries and without the advantage of a medical squad or regen, most had left scars.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:22 am

Izak was smiling more freely, which was odd. What had she done to engender this reaction out of him? Hiding her amusement and curiosity at it, she watched him eat. His reaction wasn't surprising, most were...rather startled by her age. Speaking she answered the obvious question. "I really don't remember anything about this souls human life. I've been a hollow a hundred lifetimes longer than that."

"Huh. I wish to see. Take off your shirt." Sarai waved her hand and looked Izak over with a curious glance. Scars were interesting to her. She had none, though Sorainu had a few. They were one and the same and yet not in very minor ways, and he felt scars were dashing so he had some. She preferred soft supple skin.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:11 am

Isaac continued to nom away at the funnel cake, listening intently to her long winded speech about her past with a little nod. Hrm. He supposed it would be unrealistic to expect her to remember her human life after such an outrageously long one as an Arrancar. And she still looked young... how long WOULD she live?

"Huh?" His response was brusque, at the least. She wanted him to... He sighed. He just... wasn't even going to bother arguing with her. He pulled himself halfway out of his gigai, the upper body of it, laying on the seat. He straightened himself a little, cracking his back. With what could possibly have been a grumble, he reached down and pulled his shirt over his head in one smooth motion. His body certainly had enough scars. They weren't beyond count but it would take a few minutes. While some were cleaner, others looked particularly unpleasant. He waited for her to... well, he was assuming belittlement was coming.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Izak seemed rather quiet and thinking. Sarai wondered about what but instead shrugged as the shinigami gave such a grumpy response to her demand. What was there to be upset about? She just wished to see.

Letting out a soft whistle as the shirt left, her eyes lit up. She was obviously curious and intrigued by all those scars, her eyes following from one to the other to another... Hand pointing, she picked out a particularly bad one. "Thats a jagged wound, caused by some sort of... I would assume a barbed blade. Built for tearing and hurting. That's an arrow or needle wound, maybe a thin dagger. That one is a razor blades one, too smooth by far. That one is claws... Wow, you have quite a few. My apologies, you really don't need anymore."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:50 pm

While he wasn't self conscious about the scars, he wasn't particularly proud of them either. While some were unavoidable, most of them he felt were injuries he could have avoided. He glanced at them, trying to remember what each was. It had been some time, but most of these had hurt bad enough he could still recall.

"Let's see..." He looked at them in the order she'd pointed them out. "That was... from a meat hook... It's long cause I sort of... got myself off of it the hard way..." He said with a blank look. "Uhh... That was funnily enough a thrown knife.. That was a razor blade... and yeah, that was... Uh.. A tiger? Or a hollow. I don't actually remember. Claw marks all blend together, honestly."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:59 pm

"Huh." Sarai pursed her lips and stared a bit more, picking out a few more interesting ones but his lack of interesting stories... She could ask about the meat hook story later and how he had gotten sliced with a razor blade... Deciding she had commented enough on them though, she gave a yawn and pointed.

"Take me on those now? I want to try them before someone blows up my tower while I am gone. If they take out Luca with it I will be most displeased." And Elly, but Elly was her fraccion and daughter something she must protect. Sofie as well.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:50 pm

He waited for her to say... something, anything. She seemed pretty.. uninterested. Well that was to be expected. They were just old wounds that scarred because he had no way to really heal them properly. The human world didn't have a medical division after all. At least not many of them...

He looked over at the rides at her insistence. "Well, while I'm fairly certain nobody is quite insane enough to attack your tower, sure. Let's go." He said, standing up with the funnel cake and gesturing to ask if she wanted any more before he threw the rest of it out. "Any ride in particular that appeals to you?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:43 pm

If Sarai knew how well she had hidden her interest in the stories, she'd be pleased. He'd be surprised later when she brought them up again~ She would make sure of that.

"You assume they would be attacking and it wouldn't be an accident. Those are what I am more worried about." Sarai muttered, standing as well and taking the plates devoid of their previous treats. Looking at the funnel cake, she sighed and took the last bit eating it and getting powdered sugar everywhere. She had given up with the stuff, instead just electing to clean it up after the fact as she did so with a napkin.

Looking at the ride curiously, she pointed to the tallest one that looked like a small coaster. Not that she knew what it was just it looked interesting. "That one. With the drop. It looks...fun."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:35 am

Isaac raised an eyebrow at her explanation. She'd been evasive about.. something... he wasn't sure what... but it was clear at least this Luca fellow was under her charge there... she was worried about the place exploding, but from an accident? He'd heard crap like this before. It.. Wait. "You're worried because you left the kids at home!" He said suddenly, incredulous.

Hearing her decision but not wanting her to weasel out of the accusation, he started walking towards the ride without saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:21 am

"Well yes have you met my Espada? Levi alone could level the place if left alone... And none of the others could stop her unless they ganged up. Which would not bode well for the tower I imagine." Sarai sighed and rubbed her forehead. "I just found Luca too. The poor dear might not escape in time if something happened."

His reaction had been surprising, what did he think she did most of the time? Following Izak she smiled lightly. "What? Why are you so surprised? Its not as if its a big secret the Espada can be a handful."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:24 pm

He remembered Levi... He grumbled a little at the recollection of the ridiculous snake woman.  It was interesting to know she was their strongest, next to Sarai.  Who was this Luca?  A new Espada?  Intelligence would be so jealous right now..

"I suppose it makes sense.  The Seireitei is a military organization.  It's hard to imagine how different things over in a more traditional monarchy in Hueco Mundo."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:28 am

"I am their queen, they listen or they die!... Is how I would like to answer. In theory yes, in actuality? No. I keep them busy and provide them with things they want. All do it for different reasons, some are loyal enough to die... Some care for me more than they should and others just listen because I am strong enough to destroy them otherwise." Sarai ignored his grumbles, she adored the split personality snake woman. Part of her potential bath club meetings, she would pretend he adored her just as much.

She trailed him just slightly as he lead them through the crowds and maze of a fair, continuing to speak. It wouldn't hurt to explain and she really cared for her Espada in her own way. "I either find them or they come to me looking for power or a place to stay. Some I just keep from getting bored... How do Shinigami work? I have heard there is specific training and learning and then you choose based on your specialty and strengths?"

It seemed she was in a talkative mood, as well as a curious one. She wasn't snarking or teasing in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:57 am

He chuckled once or twice through her rather... vivid description of Las Noches. Hm. So it took all types to make the Espada. Interesting. Their allegiances were wide and varied, as were their motivations. "And somehow you keep them all under your belt." She made it sound simple, but every single one of those examples that didn't fall under the 'afraid of her power' category was highly impressive.

"Uh... Yeah.." He stopped walking, her question clearly having hit some kind of nerve. He turned, awkwardly. "Training and... yeah.." He rubbed the back of his head looking away. "There's.... There's also this little... rule about... uh... If you challenge a Captain to combat and win you uh... You can take their spot." He muttered. "I...Only came to Soul Society a few months ago." He cleared his throat, before walking again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:21 am

"It's a very not boring life." Izak seemed amused by her descriptions and Sarai kept a small grin on her face as she replied to his comment. She had figured such information would be available to Captains or anyone who paid attention... But then maybe she was equating Esmers rather amazing skills and powers and assuming they'd have similar resources.

Or maybe he didn't care at all before this point?

As he stopped walking, Sarai had kept going and walked past him just slightly. Turning her head back at him for a moment, her body soon followed. Now... this was interesting. "Oh? Ooooh? So where did you come from? Just the Rukon? You must be a rather skilled fighter then mysterious Transfer Student Izak."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:34 am

He imagined it wasn't. He caught up to Sarai and continued walking. Even the mundane tasks seemed outlandish for the Espada. Compared to that, the hum drum Seireitei business seemed almost tedious. But he didn't mind tedious... sometimes anyway. It would be nice if he could take a jog in peace occasionally. He doubted that was possible in Las Noches.

"Where did I? Well.. Well it's..." He hesitated, trying to figure out how to properly answer that. "I didn't come from the Rukon, no. Although I think they all thought that when I first showed up. No, I came from the US actually. Out east in... Well I guess it's probably Alabama now..." He said, glancing up and trying to figure out the geography. "Or... One of the virginias? It wasn't something I concerned myself with at the time and now I can't remember." He laughed a little. "But yeah. Believe it or not, American Soul Reaper."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:03 am

Izak didn't come from Rukon. He came from here. In this land... She hadn't noticed it before but now that she had it was undeniable. Putting a few pieces in her head together, the sharp and shrewed woman listened intently. Her day had just gotten about a million times better... Alabama. Virginias... She knew her geography rather well.

But the Soul Society, there was only one as far as she knew... Or maybe she just hadn't been paying enough attention. Just one made no sense. The Desert was endless, or as close to it as they could gather. But SS had looked rather small comparatively the few times she had appeared above it and peeked in.

"American Soul Reapers should not exist according to my knowledge." Sarai's hand shot out, gripping his arm firmly but not painfully. She moved ahead of him, reaching up to grip his chin gently as she moved her face very very close to his. Her eyes positively glowed with interest and more. If before there had been a veil of feigned boredom or other such masks in the way, here and now she was showing her true self or faucet of it. It was a hungry interest, her mouth open just slightly in a slightly toothy smirk as if she might lean forward and devour him. "Please... Enlighten me on how you do."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Isaac had nearly tripped when she grabbed his arm. It's what he got for letting his guard down. He stumbled back only to find her in front of him, quickly approaching. Well this hardly seemed... good. He tried to pull his face away as she reached for it but she was swifter then he'd even expected. He glanced over her face trying to read her intentions. Had she gone nuts, or just...hrm... This was the face of her curiosity, huh. She didn't seem quite so aloof now.

"Hah." He did his best to glance away after the short laugh. "There's other places to get a Zanpakuto besides the Soul Society." He was unsure if he should say more. He wasn't willing to lead her to one of those places, but..
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:40 am

"How? Where?" Saraiyu's reply was short, to the point though the interest in her eyes or on her face didn't fade in the least. If she had to take him back with her to the Tower... This secret was worth the annoyance that would cause. She doubted she would though, he seemed somewhat willing to talk.

Even as he had glanced away and gave a laugh, she let go of his chin and waited. Her hand loosened on his arm...but her body was tense. If he tried to run or escape she'd get him. Sarai didn't like people who said no to her when it came to important things...

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:13 am

He wasn't a fan of her aggressiveness on the matter, but he supposed he could understand it. She apparently was wholly unaware of the pocket soul societies, which was... only slightly surprising. HE only knew about them because he'd literally stumbled upon them and he only survived because of his own aptitude. Still, at least she let go of his face, though he could tell she'd done anything but relax.

"Ease up, if it was something I was unwilling to talk about, I wouldn't have mentioned it." He said a little flatly. He could understand her interest, but this level of getting worked up about something seemed odd to him. "Well, think about it. The seireitei doesn't cover the entire world and even if places outside their jurisdiction have MORE hollows, it's not as many as there should be. There's other places like Soul Society. They're just... a lot... LOT smaller."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:26 am

"I refuse to ease up. This is important shinigami!" Those so far expressive eyes shifted almost imperceptible. Before emotions could be read on them from the way they moved and such... but now they gave off a faint old feeling. Someone or something who had seen much, done much... Old eyes.

All seven thousand years of her life just showing in her eyes as she stared at the man. There wasn't much she didn't know about or hear about at this point when it came to how the worlds worked... This this was something she'd kill to know. "It makes sense... Explain in detail, lots of detail. Please."

Remembering her manners at the last second, the old Espada watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:47 am

Isaac's eyes narrowed slightly, studying her face. What on earth had happened to her... She was.. different. She looked... tired? Or just... Old... At first he felt... not angry but... he didn't want to play nice. She was getting weird about this and she needed to stop. Or he felt that way until she said please. She seemed.. almost desperate to know...

He sighed. "Well... I don't know everything... they don't like talking about it... It sounds like there's some bad blood between Soul Society and them. But uh... they're just tiny little soul societies except instead of occupying a whole different plane of reality, they have a pocket dimension here in the human world. They're limited on space so they just clean out most pluses instead of soul burials so hollows don't run rampant and souls stay in the cycle."

"They tried to do the same to ME, but.." He really didn't like bragging so he'd just stop there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 pm

"That makes quite a bit of sense. Yes... I wonder what kind of bad blood and what caused this..." Her hand moved to her chin as she tilted her head. Thinking carefully, she realized the only way to find out would be to spy or interrogate someone who knew. Which she didn't think would be possible at the moment.

"But you didn't let them kill you. How amusing..." Sarai laughed lightly, this was the best information she had gotten in a while and all it took was annoying a shinigami into taking her places. "...I would ask you to take me to one but I don't think it'd be the best to reveal my knowledge at the moment."

It could also put Izak at risk. She found herself surprised by that thought and shrugged it off. Of course she would be worried over the person who had amused her so well today. People like that were rare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next