(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:31 am

"I see... That is a shame. I am sorry... I could open the garganta into your bedroom for you? Would that help at least?" Yysara glanced down again, wondering if it had stopped and noticing it hadn't. Isaac was in such trouble, she wished she knew what she could do to help.

Poor man. She shook her head and motioned to his clothes before bending down to pick them up. "Here, get dressed and I will lead you to the Corona so you may go home and feel better."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:35 am

"Um.. Actually.. if you could.." He took his clothes, staring off into the distance. Yes... assuming he got his clothes on without destroying them and requiring them to be burned... he'd get to go see the Corona and probably get teased by her or worse get that pity look..

"Y-yknow what? Actually?" His face suddenly brightened, with utter and desperate joy. "Actually, could you open a garganta to um.." He leaned in close and whispered something in her ear.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:39 am

That thousand mile stare disturbed Yysara and she blinked rather swiftly as she tried to figure out what he was doing. Isaac was a strange person, though he seemed happier now so Yysara stood perfectly still as he leaned in close.

He wanted where? Confused, she waved her hand and a portal appeared. Reaching up with the other, she patted his cheek and gave him a small smile. "Goodluck? Hopefully we meet one day under less stressful circumstances for you at least. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help to you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:42 am

He nodded to her. "Uh-huh. I actually.. would like to make friends with you. Um.. when I don't have um..." He looked down and his face lit up red again. "y-yeah. N-next time, friends. Yes. Um.. t-tell the Corona I'm sorry for leaving and um.. s-she can just come by the squad next thursday? W-we can hang out. Yeah. OKAY! GOODBYE!" He said before leaping head first into the garganta

----

On the other side, Isaac came out of the garganta in the air, throwing his clothes to the wind, he laughed triumphantly.

As he dove directly into the arctic ocean. Yes. Peace at last.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:46 am

Yysara stared and waved, before turning to find the Corona and inform her of the events of the day and the man's last request before died of hypothermia potentially. She shuddered, that much cold would be... miserable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7