(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just For Practice [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:23 pm

"Ggh..." So what if he didn't knock...they should lock the damn door if they were gonna do that shit...

Muika definitely tried to ignore the warning Iyuki had just given him, taking a final sip from her glass instead. Nope, she hadn't heard such an embarrassing thing.

Aito blinked as Miyako seemed to nearly fall asleep in her chair...jeez, she was that worn out? He let out a breath, at this rate he'd need to carry her...

"Come on, I'll carry you." Might as well, if she attempted walking back she might end up collapsing on the damn sidewalk...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Iyuki just smiled at Miyako's words, glad he had taken away her food plate... "Indeed. Otouto, I would suggest just you just pick her up. She seems out of it. Good luck and have a safe trip back. And...remember my words?"

Hibiki wasn't the type but... there had been weirder things. So he was not assuming too much in either direction, but had prepared all his bases before he started cleaning.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Miyako ignored Iyuki's words and shook her head sleepily. "Nuh uh. I can't be carried back..."

She yawned against the table, eyes firmly stuck in a closed manner. "Bye bye Muika... Iyuki..."

She'd get up in a minute, just a minute and go with Hibiki back to the dorms... Just a minute...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:34 pm

"Tch, yeah..." He resisted the urge, with much difficulty, to roll his eyes.

Really...nothing was gonna happen. Damn...

He did as suggested though, and moved to lift the girl up; she wasn't really heavy, so carrying her was a simple task as he moved to head for the door. She was denying his actions, but...really...there was no way she could walk properly.

"B-Bye..." Muika replied, glancing over at Miyako for a short moment.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Glad to see Hibiki having no issues with holding the girl, Iyuki just smiled and nodded as he waved goodbye. The other young man had homemade food for a few days, some candy and a new friend... Iyuki felt happier for him because of that. Moving to Muika's side, he bend over and kissed her head softly before returning to his cleaning up after dinner.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Miyako heard Muika's goodbye and smiled softly in Hibiki's arms. Despite her words, she offered no resistance at all to being picked up. She just snuggled up to him like a baby animal. "Get...your...bag... And kitten..."

She reminded him softly, yawning as she drowsed. Can't forget Regalia and his snacks...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:44 pm

"Mm." Muika gave a small noise at the kiss, though obviously it wasn't a displeased one. She wanted to help him with the cleaning but...for now...she'd likely do more harm than good with it.

She would definitely try to help out more though once she made a full recovery, she could promise that.

"Ah.." Reglia was over next to the bag trying to sniff at it, and as soon as he reached it he leaned just enough to pick the cat up, maneuvering her into his pocket before he got the bag and headed out, closing the door behind him with his foot.

Now then...to the dorms and then he could go home...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:05 am

Miyako didn't move one bit as Hibiki made sure to grab his items. She was comfortable and sleepy, it was hard to think. Giving him the directions to the dorms, she yawned and shifted slightly, grabbing his coat and drifting back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:09 am

Considering she was half asleep, there wasn't a need to respond to her directions but he'd heard them, and followed them. The question was, how far did he need to take her? All he knew was that beyond a certain point men weren't allowed apparently, so...

He walked in silence, though it was nothing unusual since he was usually quiet when walking anyway.

After awhile, he reached the school she'd given him directions too and continued through the gates and towards the building she'd mentioned. He assumed he just couldn't enter the building...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:18 am

"Its so lame I mean we're all either eighteen or about to be. Why do we still need this stupid curfew?"

"We came here to get schooling not mess around. You should be more worried about your grades than the curfew."

"Uuuugh that last portfolio was a paaain. And who needs to take calculus here?! Good thing math isn't that big of a problem but sheesh."

Three girls walked ahead of the man, not noticing him as they entered the senior dorms and opened the door. One glanced back to make sure no one was behind her and saw him. Her eyes widened as she squeaked, taking in the scene. There was a man carrying a bag with Miyako in his arms. The squeak alerted the other two who paused and froze. Staring.

College age, Miyako snoozing peacefully while being held like that...

"Is she okay?" One blurted out.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Another added.

"Uh we should show him to her room!" The third piped up. "Its past hours but if she's sleeping... I can't carry her. Can you?"

The other two shook their head.

Meanwhile other girls, some in pajamas and bath supplies wandered about or were chased around by others. Some were barely dressed. They had no yet noticed the man.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:23 am

Aito hadn't really been paying attention to the girls ahead of him, though...he didn't really have a choice but to do so once they noticed him.

"Eh...?" What? "Ah...She's fine..." He replied, blinking; boyfriend!? "No I'm not..."

Why was he being swarmed?

Great if none of them could carry her then what...? Couldn't they just wake her up for a bit?

It looked like they'd already decided though to make him continue carrying her...

What...Why...?

He'd thought this would be a quiet, easy trip to make...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:32 am

"This way. Um just ignore the others. Really ignored them." The one who had held the door open had brown hair cut in a bob and just a nice personality, muttered to the man as she walked ahead. The other two quickly moved off to spread the gossip and warn the ladies of a man walking through the dorm so they wouldn't be half dressed.

"Her room is on the third floor, sorry about that. And sorry too about this. You really should have just said you were her boyfriend to be honest..." Another mutter to him, with apologetic eyes. As they walked, girls stared and some make kissy faces at him. Others wink and some in groups murmured to the others.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:35 am

Aito's eye twitched on more than one occasion as he made his way up to Miyako's room. What the hell were with these chicks!? He was just carrying her back to her room! How old were they, five!?

"Tch..." His usual sound of frustration escaped him, though it was quiet as he continued walking, ignoring everything around him as much as physically possible just like that one had recommended he do.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:40 am

The practical one who was leading him sighed at the other girls antics. The man was cute and older but there was no reason for this! She was glad she had her own boyfriend so she wasn't bothered by this stuff.

Reaching Miyako's room, she reached into the girls pocket and pulled out a key. Opening the door, she waved for the man to follow her. It was a simple dorm room, obviously meant for two people but with only one inhabitant. A bunk bed sat in the corner, and she waved him over to it. "Here, set her down. I'll tuck her in. She falls asleep in the weirdest of places... Are you her friend then or just some random nice guy who found her?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:43 am

Once in the room, Aito set Miyako down on the bottom bunk of the bed, backing up so the other girl could tuck her in.

"Ah...friend..." He answered, his hand moving to his hair shortly after saying that; stupid word...it felt weird on his tongue...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:56 am

"Well thats good. All set!" Setting the key on the table, the girl grinned after tucking Miyako in. She frowned for a second and then shook her head. "I've never seen her sleep this deeply before. She must have reaaallly over did it. Well come on, you better get out before one of the adults catches you here. She'll get in lots of trouble, its past hours for guys to be here."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:01 am

"A-Ah...right..." Aito gave a nod, moving out of the room at the girl's words; he'd best get going...definitely, he didn't need the annoyance of more childish goo goo eyes on him any longer either...

Home. He needed to go home...

Securing his hold on the bag with his food and such, he checked to see Regalia snoozing in his pocket before he got going.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:07 am

The hordes that had been waiting until their comrade was out of his arms descended as Aito left the room. The girl closed the door and skipped down to her room, smiling as she heard the ladies.

"Are you sure you're not? Are you single?"

"Whats your number?"

"You should stop by to see her more often~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:10 am

Why him?

Why did it have to be him!?

Couldn't they find other men to ogle!?

"No, and no." Lie, but it'd get him out of here. Though...harem...? He continued walking as the girls continued to swarm him and ask questions. Didn't they realize if they caused too much of a fuss that would signal one of the teachers or something?

Why the hell were they so interested!? Going as far as to ask for his number!?

"Gh..." The gate, just make it to the damn gate...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:24 am

A chorus of AWWWS went up at the not single comment. A large chunk of them backed off, but others still tried to get his email or anything until he escaped the doors to the dorm house.

Miyako slept through this, dead to the world with a happy little smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 am

Aito's eye unconsciously twitched again at the "awws" but he continued walking, silently happy that he could see the damn door out of here now.

Even with his words though some didn't back off, which...

Just ignore it! Just get to the damn door!

He had to resist giving a heavy sigh of relief once he finally stepped through it, though he still had the main gates to get passed...then he'd be home free!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:31 am

"I would be a bit ticked at the male curfew breaking but you were carrying a sleeping girl. Besides you ran the gauntlet there boy. Let it be a lesson then, those girls will eat a pretty man alive." An older woman, in her late 40s easily grinned as she leaned against the wall as the young man left. She waved her fingers before heading inside, laughing as the girls quieted down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:36 am

Not having noticed the woman, Aito jolted slightly when she spoke, blinking as she grinned. She was finding this hilarious! Still...trouble was avoided...

"A-Ah...yeah..." He replied, his free hand moving to his hair again as he continued walking, a frustrated noise escaping him when heard the woman begin laughing behind him, causing him to pick up his speed a bit to just get out of there.

When he finally was, he gave that long awaited sigh of relief.

Finally...

Now...He could head home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just For Practice [Open]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6