(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just For Practice [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:24 pm

"A-Ah...yeah..." He was more than healed really...the front of his torso anyway; she'd not only healed the wound the hollow had inflicted but also his old scars from before...

How powerful were those healing abilities anyway? She'd healed him, and Okura's blind eye...

He wasn't about to ask, though he figured she probably didn't know herself, considering she'd just gotten these powers recently.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:33 am

Miyako's relief was palpable. She sighed and smiled, looking up at Hibiki and letting him see the relief even easier. "I don't know what it can do other than that... I mean it fixed your hoodie too! So...maybe it just fixes things? I'd like to try it out more and see what it can do really but its so hard to. I mean people or things have to get broken to need fixing, and I don't want to just break things to text it."

It may have sounded silly and she reached up to play with a pigtail. Was the apartment really far? She had no idea where it was, so it would be good to know... Though she should know where Hibiki lived too... But she was NOT asking!

Flushing at the thought, she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:40 am

"R-Right..." She probably did want to test it out...but it wasn't like she could just break things to test it, like she'd said. His hand eventually went up to his hair, ruffling it slightly out of habit as they walked.

They were getting closer to the apartment building, and after a bit longer it was in sight; once they were close enough he pointed it out. "That's it..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:45 am

"You do that hair ruffling a lot and your hand twitches sometimes. Is that a nervous tic?" Miyako tilted her head, wide green eyes staring up at him curiously before they went to the building he pointed out. Smiling, she recognized it and nodded. "Oooh I've seen it before a few times. Advertising at least. It was too steep for my budget though."

Food and snacks took up the biggest chunk really.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:54 am

"I guess..." A Nervous tic? ...Well, yes...yes it was, but he couldn't fully admit that as ridiculous as that sounded. So she'd picked up on it...so what?

Once they were inside, he lead Miyako towards the stairs, leading her up to the apartment that was their destination. When he reached the door he opened it, as he usually did when he was bribed over...not really caring to knock.

Muika was seated on the couch, her knees drawn up to her chest as her attention was pulled towards the door, frowning a little when she noticed it was Aito...she knew he was coming but...still...

Though, seeing Miyako with him was a surprise, and her expression composed again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:03 am

Iyuki was in the kitchen, wearing his usual fluffy pink apron. The food was close to being done for now, but he was putting final touches on things. Desert in the fridge, the side dishes prepared... The dishes set out... He had gotten Aito his own set now, due to wishing to make the man feel at ease. He was Otouto. He belonged here.

Smiling as the door opened with no knocking, Iyuki glanced up from his work. Noticing the woman with him, Iyuki felt something pull him. Was it... kinship? He felt a strong drawing to this young woman with similar hair to his. Who was she? The woman Muika had met the other day?

Rushing to the door, Iyuki emitted hopeful and happy sparkles. "Hello Otouto and welcome to our home. I am Iyuki Osamoto. Are you the young woman who healed Muika?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:14 am

"So you get nervous a lot. I would have never known!" Miyako smiled, she'd have to help her new friend! Hibiki needed help being less nervous and maybe she could help! Though maybe she was causing it somehow?

Nah!

Being led up the stairs, she was bouncing lightly on her feet and excited to see Muika again and meet her boyfriend officially. She'd seen him at the maid cafe but had never requested a butler or anything so... Hibiki just opened the door, Miyako frowning and noticing Muika's frown as they entered.

She reached over and tugged his coat arm and leaned up with a soft whisper. "That's really rude... And dangerous. Aren't they really close? What if...you know..."

She smiled again though at Muika, radiating happy sparkles that... MATCHED! The Butler man rushed over in the most adorable apron, looking much like a housewife. The nickname suited him utterly. "Uh huh! I am Miyako Inoue, nice to meet you."

The sparkles... the happy air... the hair color... She felt an instant kinship with this man. Her sparkles moved to join with his as she tilted her head and smiled her brightest smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:20 am

He...he always just opened the door! If they were doing shit they could just stop, they knew he was coming...if they'd been doing stuff that wasn't suitable for someone else to see then it was on them!

As Iyuki approached, his enthusiasm almost visible in the air, Aito blinked as he and Miyako introduced themselves, unable to really do anything other than stand there.

Muika had given a nod towards Miyako in response to the smile, blinking as well as Iyuki rushed over to the two. She...would have gotten up but she was unsure, she was getting better but she was still...not quite used to things, she still needed help sometimes and if it meant risking tripping she didn't want to get up, tripping would freak Iyuki out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:24 am

For now Otouto and Muika were forgotten. Iyuki radiated flowers now, his eyes closing as his head too tilted in response. Silent communication seemed to be happening between the two purple haired people, a quick and strong bonding... At least Iyuki felt so.

After a few head tilts, he smiled his most brightest before holding out his hand and arm towards the young woman.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:30 am

Miyako had no time to greet Muika properly yet. The tall man's sparkles and flowers were met with their twin in her, her eyes closing as his did. In an eerie matching show of silent communication that reached to the core of her soul, she gave a laugh after the head tilts finished.

Her bright smile was matching to his as she clasped his hand and arm in unshakable and unbreakable bonds formed almost immediately.

Waves of light almost radiated from such a union.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:35 am

What the hell...were up with these two?

Aito blinked before shuffling out of the sparkle zone and towards the main room, intending to head to the table to sit at least...no way in hell was he sitting next to Garbage. "I thought you had your wife on a leash?"

That comment earned a hard death glare from Muika, "Shut it, Hibiki."

"Gh-!" She'd said the shut it part quietly, just in case that was a "no" when Iyuki was around, but she'd said his name at her usual volume, which earned some frustration from him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 am

Iyuki let go as the sparkled died down, though his smile was still bright. He then pulled her into a hug and laughed. "Thank you so much! Her eye is fixed. I owe you much for such a thing, though if you have time I have more favors to ask of you. For the pair of them."

Once he had seen what she could do, Iyuki's mind had whirled with the possibilities. Not for himself, but for those two who carried both mental and physical scars. A smell came to him though before he could ask, letting go of the hug and rushing into the kitchen. "Ah! My food, excuse me!"

Normally he might be more subdued or calm, but Miyako had healed Muika's eye! She had done such a thing and was a kindred soul to his! Plus she had amazing purple hair like him.

How could he not bond? It was as if he found a little sister.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:49 am

Miyako was too distracted by Iyuki's words and hug and happy demeanor to notice Hibiki and Muika's quarreling. She just smiled and nodded. "Anything! I owe them a lot and I guess if you want to ask for something you can too!"

She assumed it had to do with her powers and she giggled as the man rushed off. Standing in the entry way, she smiled before looking at the two. One was at the table and the other on the couch and neither looked pleased. Waving her fingers in a bit of a shy greeting, she moved forward. "Hi Muika. How are you doing? The... eye is working good then?"

Should she go to the couch or...table? Looking between the two in confusion and a bit unsure, she stood in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:53 am

While both were rather caught up in their mutual glaring, they were shocked from it at the mention of favors, there eyes immediately going to the two at the entryway.

Favors for them? What...

Before either of them could question Iyuki was rushing back to the food while Miyako approached them, looking a bit at war on where to go before she ended up standing between them.

"F-Fine...I'm still getting used to it, but it works." Muika answered, "Iyuki's been helping me get around properly."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:59 am

Iyuki tended to the food, watching the pair glaring at each other with a soft sigh inside. He'd have much work repairing their mental scars, the work of years...but this young woman could heal their physical ones. It was rude to ask such a thing, but for Muika and even for Aito a bit, he would be rude this once.

As Muika spoke, Iyuki took a deep breath and smiled as he called out. "Miyako? While I finish dinner, get them to show you their scars if you would and fix them please. Maybe it will stop them from fighting and keep them well behaved for dinner?"

The bonding had left Iyuki feeling as if he could call her such a thing. It was soul bonding. They were now friends. Also... Pulling out his glasses, he flared his power a bit and looked at the colors to memorize hers so he could find her. Hers were a bit odd, not like their at all and he frowned. He'd never seen that pattern up close before but kept his mouth shut as he pulled them off.

That was a subject for another time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:07 am

It was a really awkward air in here, Miyako feeling pushed down by it. Hibiki and Muika's slight annoyance with each other yesterday turned into full blown grumpy today. She got the feeling they really disliked each other and she could see why Hibiki was annoyed to come over. He must really like the food...

That just made her more excited even as she stood awkwardly, smiling as she heard Muika's words. "I am glad! So happy, I didn't mean to but its good you are getting used to it..."

Iyuki's voice called out before she could reply more, her face tinted red as she was about to go into a long tirade about how thankful she was for Muika's help. Glad the man had stopped her, she blinked and nodded. "Okay Iyuki! What scars?"

Their bonding had left her feeling a connection and friendship so she did not feel any grump at the first name basis and called him such as well.

She tilted her head, confused. What was wrong? Scars? Looking between the two confused. They had things that needed fixing and hadn't asked? She... had offered...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:11 am

"Mm..." Muika gave a nod in response to Miyako, ready to attempt to say more but Iyuki's words stopped her as he asked...

Both Muika and Aito's attention was pulled towards Iyuki upon hearing his request, obvious shock on their expressions, though it was more hidden with Aito.

That...How could he just ask that!?

Both Muika and Aito quieted, glancing at Miyako as looked between them with confusion in her expression.

"Gh...g..." Aito averted his eyes first, and then Muika looked down.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:17 am

Iyuki noticed the looks they gave him but made no move to respond to them. For the moment things could wait, so he moved out of the kitchen and bowed formally in request to Miyako.

"They have some things they'd rather not have but they are both too stubborn and withdrawn to ask. So I am asking you, please take those away with your power for them, for their sakes." He stayed bowed and would until acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:22 am

Those two looked shocked and Miyako quickly realized the error of her position. She was going to throw her neck out at this rate! What was wrong?

Feeling the two sets of eyes on her, she turned to Hibiki as he made a sound and saw him look away just as Muika did when she glanced back. The questions in her head fluttered around, confusion still visible though a bit of hurt was now.

Iyuki though caused the confusion to disappear, at least in terms of what to do. Tears streamed down her face and she gave a strong nod. "Mhm! I kept asking them... I t-told them I would help them! I...just told Hibiki that I needed to practice too... If he has a hurt, I'll fix it... M-Muika too! I owe her my life!"

Her lower lip trembled as she looked between the two who couldn't face her, tears still falling from her eyes. "I-I asked... I asked a lot... Why didn't you...just ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:29 am

How could he just ask her of that!?

Muika was the first to look up, just as Miyako starting...crying!? Her hands on the couch clenched into the fabric as she averted her eyes again for a short moment before then glanced back at her. "I...It's troublesome..."

Besides there was no need for her to know about...or worry about where or how they even got scars in the first place! If she saw there was no doubt she'd have questions, even if she didn't speak of them out loud...

"I...It's troublesome..." She repeated.

Aito remained silent, but even he had to admit...it was troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:32 am

Iyuki raised up with a soft smile towards Miyako before he glared at the other two. "I mean it. Show them to her. Right now."

His voice was unusually hard. The lock on the door went and all other doors in the house closed with small slams. He would keep them here until they caved, this was important! It may be troublesome, but easing their hurts was more important at this moment. She could do it, she wanted to do it and it was upsetting her to not. "Also apologize for being stubborn and making her cry or no one but Miyako gets dinner tonight."

With this Iyuki went back into the kitchen, his nose upturned at such stubborn behavior. He meant this. He really did.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:38 am

Muika looked at her and seemed agitated, but Miyako's tears kept falling. She had thought...friends...friends trusting her...

She had wanted to help... and learn... Troublesome? How could it be to let her help?

A look at Hibiki made her see the same face and she brought her arms up around her as tiny little sobs shook her. Was she such a useless person still? She wanted to repay them both... Why? Sad little baby otter eyes looked at the two accusingly before she squeaked and jumped as the lock when on the door. The doors of the house slamming got a surprised hop as she scrambled, running under the table and shaking in a bit of fear now.

That Iyuki was scary when angry... She cowered under the table, wondering about his powers. Were they telekinetic or something!?

Still...under the table was a good place to pout... She decided to stay there. She'd get dinner at least...

She didn't speak a word in reply to anyone, moping and crying alone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:43 am

At the slams of the door the two of them flinched slightly.

That...That damn tone again, Aito glanced back at Miyako for a moment before looking away again, "She already did mostly though..."

For him at least, his front; sure there was still his back but...

"S-Sorry..." Muika muttered, apologizing not because Iyuki had asked them to, but because she really meant to, though she'd curled into herself a bit; Iyuki was upset again...even more so than the last time when she and Aito had fought...

He was more upset, and she understood why...he cared, but...that mope was still there. After a small moment, she moved to let Miyako see the underside of her foot, where the brand was. "N-No more with...with him here...S-Sorry..."

"A-Ah..." Aito added, his way of giving an apology due to his tone.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 am

Iyuki felt bad and winced as Miyako ran for cover. However he had to keep up his stern countance. He would apologize later and give her presents. Maybe sweets, yes a special apology cake.

Aito's words shocked him just a bit but he hid it. So she had somewhat? Muika hadn't relayed the whole story really, mostly what had happened with little details.

Muika's apology got a nod and a smile, though she was upset... really it was something she needed. He'd soothe her in a bit as well. She'd given in enough, and Iyuki gave a nod. As long as she'd let Miyako do it, he was fine with the brand for now being it.

Waving his spoon, he shot Aito a frown. The frown spoke volumes, as did the warning voice. "Otouto..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:58 am

Still crying, Miyako scooted slightly out from under the table at Hibiki's words. She stared up at him, tilting her head slightly. She'd...already... Wait his chest? She'd done more than heal the wound and hoodie?

A tiny, tiny smile started to appear.

Muika's apology made MIyako startle though and turn to her. She crawled over and shook her head. "No! Its...okay I am sorry. I'm such a crybaby."

She wiped her eyes and put on a wavery smile for the woman, trying to soothe the obviously mopey woman. As Muika's foot moved, she finally noticed the brand mark on it. That... was that a flower and a snake? It looked like it had been painful...

Obviously whatever this was it had been something that had hurt her horribly. Enough to make her nervous... So Miyako did not ask. Instead she nodded. "Thats fine! I can do it later then. Tenkai Sumi!"

Her left hand held out to the side, in a glow her power appeared. The nine brushes circled and spun around her wrist before one settled in her hand. The rest fell with a small jingle as she smiled, the tears fading. Touching Muika's foot lightly, she held it still as she gently painted away the brand into nonexistence. While she did that, she gave Hibiki a small smile. He seemed upset too...

Meanwhile the spirit bunny was sleeping still, tired after its long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just For Practice [Open]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next