(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just For Practice [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:05 am

"Gh..g...S-Sorry..." Aito muttered, his eye twitching slightly as Iyuki waved his spoon and spoke with that damn tone...

Muika sat quietly as Miyako moved over to her, not looking as she guess Miyako was looking at it. She didn't ask but the silence was enough; her hands clenched slightly as she felt the brush on her foot, after Miyako had summoned her abilities.

Aito glanced over for a short moment, catching the smile Miyako shot at him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:06 am

Iyuki radiated smugness. He was pleased with the turn of events and moved to start doing some dishes. For now he'd merely get in the way. Those three needed to get this done themselves.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:10 am

Miyako shook her head and her smile grew. "Its okay Hibiki. Don't worry!"

It'd taken the nervous man a lot to say so she appreciated it... A moment later, she grinned up at Muika. "All gone! Look?"

And though the brush was smaller by a large amount, it wasn't entirely gone. The bottom of Muika's foot was entirely normal now. Not even a mark! Miyako was grinning before she patted the ground next to her and looked to Hibiki. "Come sit and show me what you need done."

She was pleased to be doing this and didn't want to make a big deal out of it, even if it was something Muika and Hibiki were really upset over. If she just...didn't think about it and let them have whatever it was as a secret then it'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:17 am

"Th...Thanks." Muika replied, giving a small nod. There wasn't even a mark left, that was good, really good...at least she didn't have to worry about hiding it anymore.

Still, as much as she was...glad to have it gone, which had shown some, she still couldn't shake her mopeyness. When Miyako patted the floor and urged Aito over, Muika moved to scoot towards the end of the couch away from them, drawing her legs up again with her back turned. She was a bit upset, yes, but the main reason for her moving away was to get away from Aito more...no way would just sit there and watch.

Aito blinked, looking at the spot she'd just patted before giving a sigh and pulling Regalia, who'd been asleep in his pocket, out and set her on the floor. She woke up, noting the new but familiar area...time to explore then...

Once he was seated in the spot she'd patted, his back to her, he moved to pull off his coat and shirt to show her his back.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:22 am

Iyuki was doing dishes and smiled at the thanks as well as Miyako's words. A few tears fell that he ignored. He'd go over there in a moment. Finishing up the rinsing of a few items, he left some to soak as he dried his hands.

Smiling, he didn't say a word as he moved to the living room once he was done for now. He nodded at Miyako in thanks but kept quiet as he moved to the Muika who was at the end of the couch. Moving to sit, he put his arm around her without waiting for any permission and pulled her close. He then nuzzled her pouting head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 am

"Welcome!" Miyako was all grins, glad Muika liked it. It was good, she seemed maybe happier? Though the woman scooted down the couch and moped. Luckily Iyuki came in, silently and she returned his nod with a grin though a small flush came over her as she noticed what he did.

Looking away, she didn't want to see such cute and lovey actions... it felt wrong and utterly private. She had missed Hibiki setting Regalia down to explore, but she did not miss him sitting and turning his back to her.

She almost wished she had.

"Wha-Wha-wha?!" Miyako's surprised stutter was loud as she almost hopped backwards utterly. Her brushes drug across the floor as she turned bright red, looking everywhere but Hibiki as he stripped. No! NO! No! NO NONONONO! Why did it have to be SOMEWHERE LIKE THAT!? She was expecting feet again or SOMETHING!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:30 am

Muika allowed herself to be moved once she realized it was Iyuki who had sat down and attempted to pull her to him; she remained quiet otherwise.

He wasn't upset now it seemed but it was still partly her fault he'd gotten upset...

If it were for a simpler reason like just arguing with Aito she could have thought about his previous reassurances but this was bigger...

Her attention was slightly grabbed though as Miyako panicked, oh...his brand; she'd forgotten it'd been on his back...not that she cared to remember anyway...

Aito glanced back at Miyako, his shirt not even fully off as he was holding it on his arms still. What...What was she freaking out for? It was just his shirt?

"...?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:38 am

Muika was too quiet... With a surprising amount of swiftness, Iyuki picked her up and plopped her onto his lap. He nuzzled her more, trying to reassure her without words of his feelings...

However he had to stop as his chest shook, holding in laughter. Miyako was a rather innocent young woman it seemed. He brought one hand up to hold his mouth, laughter threatening to escape. He couldn't say anything or he'd burst into amused giggles. Aito's confusion plus Miyako's fluster was quite funny...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:40 am

Miyako's face was still red, WHY WAS HE POSING LIKE THAT!? Hibiki had stopped only half way and was now...like that... looking at her....

A strangled sound came from her throat and she flipped to the floor. Hiding her face in her arms, she curled up on herself. She couldn't do it! She couldn't! "Sh-Sh-Shirt...n-n-naked...never...before..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:45 am

Muika's eyes had widened slightly when she felt herself being pulled onto Iyuki's lap before she automatically curled into him, glancing back again as Miyako freaked out.

She was worried about seeing a man shirtless?

That's what she was freaking out about? That thought passed through Aito's head. "I'm not getting naked, the shirts the only thing that's coming off. Then it'll go back on..."

He could just put it back on and be done with this...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:55 am

Iyuki smiled at Muika's automatic curling. She was a bit soothed at least. His hand went to her hair, petting lightly even as he fought the urge to laugh uncontrollably.

That urge was growing as Aito completely misunderstood. He choked out a laugh, covering it back up with his hand. "O-Otouto... She is a young woman. I think she... has never seen a man half dressed before? You are someone I think women would find attractive. She might be overwhelmed."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:58 am

"W-Without the shirt is naked enough!" Miyako squeaked out, still covered up. She wanted to help heal him... but she was too flustered...

Curling in on herself as Iyuki spoke, she turned more red and squeaked more and more. No! She could do this! Sitting up, with her eyes closed tightly, she shook as her hand outstretched with a new brush. "C-Come here! I-I can do it..."

She was not overwhelmed!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:04 am

"Gh..." It was just his shirt though? Didn't she watch tv or read things? There were topless people there!

He blinked, not saying anything more as Miyako continued to freak out; at her request, he scooted back some more to where she was holding out her brush.

Muika didn't glance back again, choosing to remain curled up, un-budging as the freak out continued to happening while Aito still seemed to not get it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:09 am

Iyuki noticed Aito's lack of understanding and tried once more even as he laughed more in his chest. Not stopping the hair playing, he moved the hand from his mouth to her hair for a dual hair teasing attack.

"Its a normal thing Otouto. Rather normal, sex or seeing someone attractive naked tends to... be something you do with someone you have personal feelings for. Miyako is a bit innocent I am thinking, to judge by her reaction... An older man stripping for her must be rather embarrassing."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:12 am

Miyako kept her eyes closed as she felt her brush touch the back. Her other hand came out, to feel where she should be putting it but she realized that was a major mistake. Bare skin but also... lots of things.

Her eyes widened with a gasp, still blushing but not liking the feel of the scars... So his chest had been like this? Moving the brush across his back slowly, she painted in strokes as she attempted to make sure to get every mark.

She also utterly ignored Iyuki's words, even her ears flushing at this point from embarrassment. It wasn't as if he was wrong... Just... "I-I am not innocent! I've...been kissed! A-And groped accidentally!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:21 am

He...he didn't need an explanation!

That-! It was just...

It was just his shirt!

Before he could even begin to think to say anything Miyako retorted, sharing things about those parts of her life...

Aito blinked, not knowing...how to really respond to that as he felt her heal what she could on his back.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:24 am

Iyuki snorted, trying not to laugh and failing as it slowly overtook him. He hadn't been this amused in quite a while! He shook and cuddled Muika, small laughter finally sounding as he held as much back as he could. His arms slid down to hold her gently, not letting go even in his amusement.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 am

Miyako was bright red. Super bright red, but she did it. She heard Iyuki's laughter, felt Hibiki's disbelief and bemoaned Muika's lack of rescue here.

These scars though... They made her hurt inside a lot. Muika had things like this too? She'd seen that same brand on him as Muika... so it was a shared past. Getting to his lower back with a gulp, she finished as the brush faded from existence. She'd had to move to the smaller brush after a bit, using up the last of that one too.

Her lower lip quivering, she glanced at the curled up Muika on Iyuki's lap before glancing at Hibiki...and with a startling movement, she scooted forward. Leaning up on her knees, she slid her arms over his shoulders and hugged him gently to her from behind. Laying her head on her friends head, the gentle and sweet woman cried just a bit into his hair. "Its all gone. If you have more... even if I blush and freak out... let me know. I'll do Muika's in a bit, alone... But all that is gone Hibiki."

She wouldn't ask, she wouldn't even think about it. Just knowing they had been in pain hurt her and she cried just a bit and held Hibiki since she couldn't hold Muika as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:37 am

Aito's eye unconsciously twitched as he heard Iyuki begin laughing. Just...He got what he was saying but...really, it was just a shirt!

He waited until she was done, ready to move to get his shirt back on before he felt a weight on him, causing him to tense at the sudden contact.

Wha...?

"...s'Fine..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:40 am

Iyuki's laughter grew a bit as he saw Miyako's reaction, feeling bad for her tears...but Aito's response was the best indeed. Was he...

Leaning down a bit, he whispered into Muika's ear. "I think Otouto is a bit embarrassed. You should see this."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:44 am

As Miyako hugged Hibiki, the bunny woke and shifted. Hopping from her top, it bounded off of the man's shoulder and onto his lap before moving to find the kitten from earlier.

This was a good bit of foresight on the bunny's part, as Miyako sniffled a bit. She slowly leaned back, pulling him back as she settled back onto her butt. If he let her, she would pulled him backwards so he was laying back against her while she hugged him and nuzzled his poor head. "It's not fine! I will be really really upset if you two hide these things again. I can fix them now... I know I barely know anything, or can do barely anything... but that's what I can do. Its what I am here for! Even if... if you don't think of me as friends, I think of you two as friends and I'll help no matter what!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:49 am

Without a word Muika took a short glance over at Aito at Iyuki's words, blinking for a moment.

Was he embarrassed...?

"Hibiki's...stupid." She muttered, definitely out of Aito's hearing range.

A short, surprised noise escaped Aito as Miyako pulled him back, unable to really do much considering his arms were kinda tied up in his shirt at the moment.

What...What was she doing!?

Why!?

"...Mn..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:55 am

"He is acting funny. I am happy Otouto made a new friend. Now what is this about Hibiki?" Iyuki finally had the chance to ask, smiling softly as Muika finally replied and paid attention to something else. Miyako's words had him smiling widely though as he nuzzled Muika's head more.

"You made another friend it seems. Thank you for listening to me and I am sorry I was so harsh. You will let her do the rest later? I know how much they bother you... And well if I could I would erase all of that from your mind as well... But that would never help, at all."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:58 am

So Hibiki could be surprised! Miyako took no happiness in this though. He just laid against her as she cuddled him lightly. It was embarrassing but she wanted to soothe him more than anything else...plus she had missed scars on his abdomen. Taking a brush, she moved to fix those with one hand, while the other wrapped around his neck and down his chest.

"What does that sound even mean? Does it mean I am fine as a friend? Does it mean you don't care? Does it mean you'll show me more things to fix? I am confused! I'm just a simple girl who knows nothing! You have to help me here Hibiki." Her voice was pouty and sniffly, still crying slightly as she spoke.

Muika and Iyuki seemed in their little world, she would hug Muika in a bit, when she fixed what she wanted. Cuddles for Muika too!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:13 am

That...That was right, Iyuki still didn't know...

"...His real name." Muika muttered, keeping her voice quiet still as Iyuki continued to nuzzle her and hold her close. She definitely didn't budge from her spot, perfectly fine with being curled up like this against him.

"M-Mm..." She gave a small nod at his next words, "Y-Yeah...Later..."

Aito couldn't really react to...to...this...what Miyako was doing. Just...

"Y-Yeah...that..." He replied, blinking as she guessed on the meanings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just For Practice [Open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next