(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Smile Practice [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:51 am

Aito was smirking as Miyako scooted closer to him before tugging at his shirt. She was asking him to stop but...but he was seriously amused, and she was still completely flustered.

"Dunno if I can." He replied, giving a another cocky laugh.

Seriously, he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:55 am

Miyako bounced on his lap, shaking her head and burying her face in Hibiki's neck. "Hibiki! Y-You can too! Ah!"

He was laughing again and she shook her head in his neck. Maybe...he was ticklish and she could stop him! Yes! Her hands slid down his chest to his sides, intent on getting under his shirt. She would pay this evil back tenfold!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Was she trying to tickle him?

"Sorrry~ Not ticklish." Aito stated once he realized what she was trying to do. Though really, her seated like this and not-really tickling him...

Aito took a break, a heavy one before exhaling, his hand moving to Miyako's shoulder to stop her from moving at least; after a short few moments of quiet it seems he was...calming from his outburst.

"Hn...Alright." He was...done it seemed, though it was...extremely difficult for him to just...stop like that on his own.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:08 pm

"Th-Thats not fair! At all!" Miyako grumbled, her movements stopping as Hibiki held his hand on her shoulder. Th-That cocky voice and...all of this was too much!

It seemed he was calming down... she wasn't calm at all though!

...Just like that he was done!? Miyako's eyes widened and was pleased but also...she hadn't made him stop! He had just...stopped on his own! No no no! The face buried in his neck moved and bit his neck lightly. Damn it! He couldn't just... just...be like that and do that and get away scot-free!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:13 pm

"Gh!" Aito's eyes went to Miyako, not that he could really see her from her position on his neck, as she bit him lightly. "M-...gh..."

She was trying to leave a hickey now of all times!?

He had won that game, fair and square!

"I...I won that..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Miyako nodded slightly, the best she could do with her mouth attached to his neck and sucking. He had won damn it but she was getting payback! Her hands held the shirt at his sides tightly, clinging to him and wouldn't allow any attempts to pull her off.

She would leave marks all over his neck for that! "Mmph!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:09 pm

"Gh...gh..."

Well, she'd agreed he'd won at least, but...

Was this some kind of revenge, she seemed damned determined on marking him up; that sound she'd made seemed to just confirm his thoughts.

She was trying to get revenge!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Miyako's mouth moved up, intent on making another mark as she let out another sound that was a mix of flustered and frustrated. He had been too... too attractive and too...that...smirk...

Smirk... he had smirked for the first time... She let out a soft whimper as she gripped his shirt. He needed to smirk more and more. She would be so happy with that!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:36 pm

"Mn...g..." His hold on her shoulder tightened slightly though not enough to hurt; she was definitely...in this for revenge. She'd...She'd wanted to see him like that! He remembered that clearly!

She'd gotten...this damn flustered over a couple of minutes of him becoming cocky...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Miyako felt Hibiki's hand tighten on her shoulder and she let out a soft sound. Leaving her second mark after a few more moments, she pulled back and was blushing something fierce. "...Your smirk is nice... and... I am happy...you could smirk..."

She muttered softly, unable to look up and face Hibiki after...her reaction and his. Her eyes did glance up at him, a mistake as that meant her mouth followed and she kissed him as her hands held an iron grip on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:36 pm

"A-Ah..." It'd been...a lucky chance it'd even happened, he hadn't exactly expected to become that way just from a pocky game, but... how flustered Miyako had become had definitely amused him some, to the point he couldn't help himself from acting like that and getting overconfident.

She had...wanted a smile, and while it wasn't...the type she'd wanted most she'd at least gotten...that.

Aito responded to the kiss as Miyako looked up at him, reacting not taking long at all this time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:41 pm

Miyako enjoyed kissing Hibiki quite a bit especially after his cocky attitude, pleased he was responding to her and gave a tiny giggle in her throat. Her...a lot of her was urging for more but she knew Hibiki would stop her if she did...

It couldn't hurt to try though right? It wasn't like he...didn't... like making out... And she deepened the kiss with a soft sound.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:31 pm

This kissing, it was fine; he was fine with kissing like this, and if it went too far it wasn't like they couldn't stop themselves, he'd done so before.

As Miyako deepened the kiss he continued to respond, his hand tensing again in response as he heard a soft sound come from Miyako.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Miyako felt Hibiki's hand tense but he kept kissing her... Was he still worried about her? It had been a few days... almost a week now... She liked kissing him damn it!

She was swearing a lot in her head lately... was it his influence or because of him?

She made another little soft sound and leaned closer if that was at all possible. This and hickies were nice... even if it was driving her batty...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:49 am

The hand that hand been on Miyako's shoulder lowered some, moving to rest around her waist in a more comfortable spot than it'd been in as he continued to respond to the kiss.

She was making more sounds, and Aito attempted to...not hear them as Miyako leaned closer, but...it was really hard to not hear them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:55 am

Miyako shifted a little against Hibiki as his hand and arm settled around her waist much more nicely. This felt really good after earlier and she gave yet another sound as her hand tugged lightly at his shirt. He hadn't stopped responding and started pushing her away yet... I-It wasn't like she wanted sex out of him or anything...

But...more than hickeys might be nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:22 am

"Mn..." She was tugging on his shirt more, Aito had taken notice of that the more frequent the action became, but it wasn't like it was bothering him...

He hadn't stopped responding yet though, the kissing was...nice, and they already knew that they could do this much. Those sounds though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:29 am

As Miyako heard Hibiki's sound, her eyes popped open in surprise just a bit before she melted against him. Aah...he was feeling good too? He liked this this... She let out a soft whimper, a bit stronger as her hands stopped tugging at his shirt and moved down to the edge of it, tugging it up slightly finally.

Miyako didn't need air! She needed to be touching his skin. There was in no way this was a bad idea... none.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:21 am

As the kiss continued, Aito couldn't stop another sound after another moment had passed; he needed to stop...reacting, these reactions right now...he couldn't help them. Miyako was...reacting as well, which was...becoming heavily distracting.

It wasn't long before he felt...

Miyako...was attempting to tug his shirt up, she'd been...tugging at it for awhile...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:29 am

Miyako had to paused her tugging, not sure how to react to that sound Hibiki made other than to shiver a bit. How come his sounds made her react like this? That was an odd thing to realize, that when he made sounds she wanted to make them just as badly.

Her hands finally though, with much distraction, finally found skin. Beautiful skin as she ran her hands along his stomach, a pleased little groan sounding. She...didn't know what she was doing or why but this felt good as her arms lifted the shirt, her hands running along his slowly baring skin from her efforts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:41 pm

Aito tensed again as he felt Miyako's hands find his skin as she slid them across his stomach. He couldn't just...not react to that, that sensation along with her own reaction to it caused another one of his own sounds to make it's way up the back of his throat, though it was suppressed.

He was...reacting too well to this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:03 am

Miyako's brain kicked in once Hibiki made another sound. Her shiver this time caused a slight clearing in the fog surrounding her brain. Hibiki was...he wouldn't want this...he'd be upset if they...if he did anything...and he seemed to be reacting as strongly as she was...

So the young woman, with all the willpower her little form could muster, pulled back from the kissing with an almost pained whimper and then removed her hands from his chest. She was breathing hard and looked away, unable to...face him too much. "S-Sorry... sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:25 am

As Miyako pulled from the kiss Aito's breathing was heavy, much like hers was as they both went about catching their breath. Her hands had left his stomach, he felt as she pulled away and removed them from him just before...

"Ch..."

Leaning in, Aito connected their lips again for a few moments before pulling away; "...Don't...need to apologize..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:30 am

Miyako's hands gripped his shirt that was still a bit pulled up as her eyes widened. Hibiki kissed...he kissed her?! She let out a soft little sound as she responded before he pulled away again. She was blushing and a bit flustered, his words registering in her head as needing a response but... With his breathing just as hard as hers it was hard to focus on speaking and not...not kissing him again...

"Mm... So-" Miyako cut off her apology for apologizing... and gave a soft giggle. "You...you would feel bad if...we got carried away right? I...I don't want that..."

She didn't want him feeling bad at all, even if she was all riled up there on his lap. That was...the first time he'd ever kissed her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:25 am

"...s'Fine..." Aito muttered; he was...trying to watch themselves, but...he was wavering on things ever so slightly; she was worried about him feeling bad, but...right now he didn't, and he was fine with this...touching...

He averted his eyes for a moment, having to take a bit of effort to bring up honest words again; "Touching's fine..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smile Practice [nsfw]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next