(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Smile Practice [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:38 am

"No! Nope! I'm k-keeping these!" Miyako gave a slight surprised squeak as Hibiki moved forward, flipping to her stomach and reaching to grab as many as she could. She pulled them to her body, wrapping it around them despite the hurt head.

Nope she hit her head a ton lately it was so fine! "Y-You are not destroying them! Nope!"

She held the ones she had gotten in her arms before attempting to shimmy out from under the bed and escape with her treasures.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:44 am

"Those have bad information in them!" Aito attempted to grab for the books, but Miyako had went about grabbing them and protecting them as she pulled herself from under the bed.

Damn it!

As quickly as he could, he pulled himself from under the bed; "They need to be thrown away!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:46 am

Miyako held her armful and shook her head firmly, a small frown on her lips as she backed away from the man slowly. "Over my dead body! They have good information! Its all true isn't it? You are reacting like it is!"

She was not giving these up! He'd have to pry them from her cold dead hands first there was no way in hell!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:51 am

"They have shitty information!" They were full of things she didn't need to be reading! "Gh...g..."

Of course it was all true! He wouldn't be trying to confiscate and destroy them if they weren't!

Though he wanted to destroy them just to get rid of them too, but that wasn't the point right now! Damn it... How the hell was he supposed to get those damn things!?

He couldn't just use force against Miyako...

This was literally the worst situation!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:56 am

"Its not shitty if its true!" Miyako eeped at the bad word again, continuing her backing up without looking. Her eyes and focus on Hibiki she almost pouted as she continued speaking. "I've learned a lot from the pages I read! You can't let me go knowing only half the things I was supposed to read!"

Her arms held the slipping out books, her attention going down to them for a moment as she attempted to hold them all up without dropping them while still edging back towards more doom in the form of the kotatsu.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:01 am

"It's..." She didn't need to know any of that stuff though, all of that information... she didn't need to know about his previous sex life! "That's not something you need to know about!"

She was backing up, set on protecting those damn books with her life.

This was... This was literally the worst!

He couldn't just let her read that shit, but he couldn't do anything to stop her! She was keeping them from getting them, backing up and-

"Oi! Kotatsu!" Gh! He wanted her to release the books, but not trip over the damn table!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 am

"I'm not supposed to know anything according to you! I'm supposed to stay pure and innocent, argh!" Miyako grumbled, looking back at Hibiki as she sped up her backing up. "You and Iyuki and Mu-Uaaaaah!"

The warning came too late as she stepped back onto the blanket and lost her balance, the back of her leg smacking against the edge of the table. The books went flyingone way and Miyako another as they all fell, the girl landing on the table with a yelp and a thud. "Owww..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:10 am

Quickly, Aito stepped forward as Miyako's legs hit the table and as she let out her pained reaction he moved to help sit her up and on the floor properly.

"Ch...Check your injuries..." He said; "None of what you...just said is true either, for me anyway; I just don't think it's helpful to read up on stuff from my previous sex life."

Flaunting a previous relationship is not something for the person he was now in a relationship with!

"J...Just..." Aito's eyes scanned for anything bad, but he didn't see anything...too bad, but if there were injuries she'd be able to heal them at least...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:19 am

"I'm fine." Miyako smiled weakly, mostly just from embarrassment but wanting Hibiki to be reassured no matter what else first. Hibiki was helping her sit up and she leaned against him a bit, nodding as she took stock... Just bruises she would assume... On her butt... Her head took another hit and throbbed, a wince visible on her features as she felt the two head wounds. There was a red mark on her forehead from the bed and a bump forming on the back of her head from the table.

His words made her sigh though as her powers formed in her hand, the brush going up to her head almost immediately as she began healing.

"Its...not bothering me. It...doesn't really. You had some weird sexual relationship that also had caring but wasn't...wasn't exclusive. I'd...feel like I couldn't compete with someone like that...but you...um left her for me." Miyako's voice was soft as she shook her head. "I can't...be too insecure when I remember that. Though... I'm sorry, we were trying to get you to smile huh?"

"A-And...sometimes it feels like you act like it Hibiki. You didn't want me reading these at all even before this... so how am I supposed to...mmm pick out whats what? P-Plus what I said...about the hickeys earlier..." Her smile reappeared but it was still weak."But I guess when you act like a kid you get treated like one. Haha, sorry sorry hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:31 am

"Mn..." Aito didn't know what to say, and had remained quieted as Miyako went about healing herself and talking about...how it wasn't bothering her, and how she felt on things.

When she mentioned the smiling thing, he averted his eyes for a short moment until she started talking again.

"You're not a kid..." He just hadn't wanted her reading them because he thought they were stupid, and filled with ridiculously stupid shit...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:37 am

Miyako just gave Hibiki a look and shrugged with a smile, obviously not believing his words but not saying anything. He seemed...settled now though which was good and she leaned up to kiss his cheek softly. Her powers faded away as her injuries were healed and she stretched lightly, her arms in front of her body before she glanced over at the candy bag.

"Hm, well since smile practice was a bust...You never ever got cocky at all, I guess I can just let you have some of my pocky?" Miyako wondered to herself mostly but also a bit to Hibiki as well. It seemed she wouldn't get to see him smile today...a pity.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:49 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod; they could try the pocky now, that'd be...good.

He hadn't gotten cocky, mostly just frustrated, then again...he was definitely on the losing side of this argument so there was nothing to overconfident about.

Whatever, that was...done and over with...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:53 am

With his nod, Miyako leaned over and grabbed a box of almond crush pocky. She pulled it over and opened it up, unwrapping the package inside and pulling out a stick of chocolate covered stick and holding it up for Hibiki to take in his mouth. Once he did...she would surprise him! Hah!

Pocky game was go. She had won the argument and while she didn't want to bring out his kompeito...she could so do the pocky game!

"This kinds good."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:59 am

Aito accepted the piece of pocky from Miyako as she pulled it from it's package; this kind was...almond crush from what he saw from the box. He'd tried to marble earlier when she'd given him some, and it had been good. This one seemed like it'd be good too.

Thinking that, he stuck the end of it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:01 am

"There's a game you play with someone. You bite the ends of the stick while its in their mouth and the two of you keep biting until either you turn away or you kiss~ If the other person turns away you win the game!" Miyako murmured softly, leaning up and taking the end not in his mouth in her own with a soft bite as she tugged his hand away.

Her green eyes were determined! She'd win this now that she had challenged him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:07 am

The...The pocky game?

Before he had much time to contemplate it Miyako had taken the other end in her mouth just as she tugged his hand away from the candy stick.

Just don't turn away? That wasn't really that hard, he wasn't some shy grade-schooler about to have their first kiss. Miyako seemed determined though, but...was this even a game a couple could lose?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:11 am

Miyako couldn't do it! She realized her immediate problem was that she was this close to Hibiki's face and just looking at it. They were going to kiss but it...was so slow. The build up caused her face to turn red and her eyes to glance away as she nibbled on the stick and got closer to Hibiki's mouth.

Her hand holding his seemed a bit nervous as she squeezed softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:16 am

Aito took small bites from his end of the stick, inching closer and closer to Miyako as her face became redder with each inch closer. Her eyes glanced away too, but Aito didn't break contact; she was getting really flustered over this...

He felt her squeeze his hand.

Was she really this flustered over it? Just eating pocky and getting closer second, by second, by second?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:19 am

Miyako let out a small little sound in her throat as they inched closer, her face as red as it could go as her eyes looked away... but refused to stay away. She glanced at Hibiki's pretty hazel eyes a few times, making her have to look away almost immediately as soon as she was done.

Almost...there...almost...she could make it...she could survive this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:26 am

This flustered? She was really this flustered over something like the pocky game? They inched closer, and she could hardly keep up the eye contact with him. He wasn't even sure her face could get redder than it already was.

This was...amusing, he should take it seriously in seeing what this game was doing to her, but he was also...also amused.

As she inched closer, he just couldn't help it; he smirked, though it was more of a cocky grin as a snicker made it's way through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:29 am

Miyako's lips almost touched Hibiki's when she noticed... Smirk! And a snicker...?! She jolted back, utterly flustered and red faced as her hand come up to her face. It covered her mouth as she let out a few flustered sounds, sneaking glances at the man before...

Smirk...smirk...a cocky...grin...dear gods... th-that...was too much for her to handle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 am

And just like that Miyako jolted back, covering her mouth and blocking a few flustered sounds that came up as he sat back some and ate the remainder of his half of the pocky stick, his smirk not leaving as he snickered again.

He won~

"Guess it really is a game a couple can lose~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:38 am

"Y-You smirked! Th-Thats not fair..." Miyako let out a startled little squeak, face utterly flustered beyond belief. That smirk...god if he smirked like that all the time...she would be one broken little otter forever...

"Why is y-your smirk so sexy!?" She almost fell over, just so startled and flustered staring at Hibiki as he...was cocky for once and... she wanted to kiss him too much!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:42 am

"Couldn't help it~" Aito retorted, "You were getting so flustered over it..."

She ended up getting that flustered over that game, he couldn't help but be amused by it. It'd been so easy, he hadn't expected her to become that flustered.

At her comment about his smirk he just snickered again, unable to help it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:45 am

Cocky...Hibiki...was dangerous...Miyako's mouth parted a bit as he...teased her in the most cocky way imaginable and she looked away before scooting up to him and taking his shirt in her hands. In a flustered and soft whine she tugged at his shirt. "H-Hibiki!"

That snicker made her eyes open wide as she crawled onto his lap, shaking her head as the red never left. "Mmmph! Stop...making those sounds."

How...how was this possible?! She was dead and ruined and aaaaaaaaah! He needed to stop! She needed to make him stop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smile Practice [nsfw]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next