(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Smile Practice [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:18 pm

"Nothing's wrong..." Aito replied, his eyes attempting to turn towards her to prove his point, though they only lingered for a short moment as Miyako went about hugging him. Nothing was wrong, he had proved it!

He'd been able to look at her, even if only for a short moment, so there was nothing wrong...

Change, right...

"Ah..." It still felt weird, though as much as he was reluctant to admit it it wasn't like he wanted to get up either...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Miyako wasn't sure Hibiki was telling the truth, but she accepted it with a small kiss to his shoulder as she held him. If he couldn't look at her, that was fine. He had tried at least and she appreciated that... He didn't seem to want to move much either, but they really should.

"Mm...I can stay for a bit longer...u-um we could lay on the bed if you wanted. If I can borrow another shirt...? A-And you change." Hugging like this wasn't the comfiest and she pulled back a bit, still smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:27 pm

That seemed like it would be an idea... best one anyway; Aito gave a nod, agreeing with Miyako. He could change, she could just borrow another one of his shirts to wear and they could get up off of the floor.

That in mind, he moved after a short moment, moving only slightly at first to give warning he was doing so so she could pull back fully before he went about getting clothes.

"Here..." Aito brought out another one of his shirts like last time, holding it out for Miyako to take as he went about getting pants for himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Miyako shifted along with Hibiki, he thought it was a good idea too which made her more happy. Sitting back for a moment, she gave a soft breath before standing and stretching as he headed to where his clothes were stored. She followed, her hand across her chest a bit shyly as she waited for a shirt and then accepted it as offered.

She pulled it on over her head, shimmying it down her head before letting it fall against her body and straitening it up. It still clung like last time a bit, they were tighter on him so it wasn't too bad though.

Playing with the dangling sleeves a bit, she giggled as she hung from her hands. This was only the second time she'd wore someone else's clothes in a manner like this... Her boyfriend's clothing... lover even...what they had done today was a bit more than...

Her face was immediately red and she brought a sleeved hand up to her lips as she glanced away, waiting for Hibiki to change too.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Without really much thought, Aito went about changing, getting his pants and boxers off after having had them on for awhile after...after that... it was good to get them off finally. He pulled out a pair of longer pajama pants, like last time, for himself and slipped them on.

Once he was dressed...for the most part, he stretched some, feeling good about doing so after having been on the floor for so long.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Miyako's flustered thoughts abruptly stopped, grinding to a swift halt as Hibiki dropped both his pants and his underwear with no...no waiting or wondering if she would turn away. She had been too distracted to turn and now blinked, happy her mouth was covered with her hand because it was forming an impressed O at his naked form.

She noted a few scars after her mind had stopped its...its oogling really. There was no nicer way to put it, she had oogled the HELL out of him.

Unfortunately he pulled the pajama pants back on and stretched nicely... Oh so nicely... Miyako swiftly returned to red faced at her...her...her thoughts and what she did. Eeping, she covered it and shook her head. "S-Sorry Hibiki! I um...I watched...you change...and stretch..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:08 pm

Hm?

At Miyako's sudden...flustered apology, Aito blinked; she'd...ah, she'd seen him change and stuff. That's what she was...freaking out about?

"...s'Fine." He replied; he'd seen her naked...and he really didn't have a problem if she saw him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Oh since it was fine then...that was okay... Miyako nodded, obviously still flustered but accepting that that was okay with Hibiki. If he wasn't bothered by such things, she should really try to not get too flustered by it either. It wasn't like he...hadn't had his mouth...

She pulled her hands from her face and gave him a smile before moving for the bed, crawling onto it and fluffing up a pillow as she settled near the wall with a flop. Her arms held out welcomingly as she continued her smiling, a soft giggle escaping as she sparkled very gently. "Aah, 'Biki come cuddle."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Aito stood by, blinking as Miyako nodded and seemed to accept that he was fine with her seeing him and that he didn't mind before smiling.

"A...Ah..." At her words, he moved to the bed once she'd settled, crawling onto it and making himself comfortable once he had. Biki...was that gonna stay a thing now? Well, especially so now, anyway...?

...If anyone else called him that, damn it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Miyako scooted up to him, wrapping one arm around his waist and the other settling against his chest as she nuzzled under his neck. What he had done earlier had her extremely cuddly and she had no idea why, it just felt like she should... it had felt amazingly good.

"Th-Thanks...Hibiki... Are we...going to end up doing things like that now? Y-You don't seem to be...worried anymore." She questioned softly, not wanting to upset him but wondering what exactly they planned on doing about things now. It...was better to communicate about this stuff and be aware! Her parents had taught her enough to know that. They should...be aware of the risks and problems and figure things out...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:34 pm

"Mn..." Aito gave a small nod at Miyako's question; "...it'll probably help things..."

No build up to worry about if they kept doing that, and if they did things like they'd done earlier then it'd lessen the chance of a stupid outburst. It was obvious in hindsight that before they'd done what they had they'd been on a path like that, but things had been handled.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:44 pm

"I'm fine with it then... You can teach me...how to do things for you too like you did for me... I-I may be nervous, but I want to learn..." Miyako squeaked part way through, she was obviously flustered over this discussion but it was important! If Hibiki were to do this for her, she wanted to return the favor and feelings as well.

If they hadn't...hadn't done this it might have...ended up bursting in their faces...

"I-I'm not...sure I'm ready for um...sex fully yet. But...I'll talk with my parents about getting birth control... Th-They...gave me the talk a while ago so its not like..." Shifting on the bed a bit nervously, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before continuing. "Th-That way...if we do...eventually get carried away...its um...safe to."

It wasn't like they'd say no, but she wanted to discuss with them what exactly she should...should do about it. "I-I just...wish I had...someone else to...talk with about these things..."

She didn't know much and it felt weird bothering Hibiki about it when she was the one doing it with him... She couldn't ask Muika! Aaah no. But...none of her other friends really either...

Which reminded her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:59 pm

"We don't need to jump into...into the...sex...just doing what we're doing now is fine..." Aito replied, his arms moving around Miyako now that they were both lying down and comfortable.

He gave a small nod to her comment about talking to her parents, and the whole...birth control thing. That would be for the best, even though he could hardly imagine just...going up to ones parents and basically admitting you had a sex life...

He had no idea how parents would typically react, though "good" wasn't among the options...even if they had given the talk.

Aito moved his hand back up to the side of her head like he had earlier, noting her nervousness as she continued to attempt to talk about this.

Someone else to talk to...?

"Not really sure...about others you could talk to either..." Really, when it came to it she had her friends, but he couldn't really guess how good they'd be advice-wise or Okura, which would probably be awkward as all hell. Housewife would likely curl up into a ball and cry if Miyako asked him shit relating to this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:10 pm

"Mm...thank you...it...it felt really...good. It didn't hurt at all..." Miyako agree, glad Hibiki was okay with this...though if he hadn't been he would have been a crappy person and he wasn't! She didn't choose bad people...

Hibiki wrapped his arms around her, causing her to sigh softly and happily as his hand then settled on her head. She shifted her head lightly against his hand with a happy smile...

"I-It's okay. I'll figure...it all out!" She sounded rather determined, nodding her head against his chest and ignoring the worry in her that she'd mess this up with him. He was older and hotter and amazingly kind...

"Mm, Hibiki? Um...also another thing..." She should...warn him... "U-Um cause of your...what happened to you... You may not...understand some things?"

"Like you've...ignored it before, but um. You are... sexy." The young woman hadn't WANTED to use that word but she had to. She seemed to be speaking just factually though, not...complimenting him persay. "An older...sexy man. Peers of mine would call you an Ikemen. A handsome older man, who doesn't look like a boy? But...When we go to the club, my friends might...might um be..

A bit weird I guess. Because you are so good looking, it might make them um... I guess bother you a bit. O-Or other women really. And you give off an attitude that you don't care about anything, so it...attracts others more too. They...want to be the one to make you care sort of deal."

She gulped after explaining this, wondering if he'd understand her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:20 pm

He might not...understand some things?

Aito listened, his attention on whatever Miyako was attempting to get out and explain to him. He was...something people would call...an ikemen?

He blinked, and continued to listen to her explanation on what that would entail. So...basically her friends and others would come up and herd around him like they usually did?

"Don't worry about it, s'Not like they're gonna get that care out of me." He wouldn't be effected, he could guarantee that with certainty. Come ons he'd ignore, have drinks he bought himself and for himself, anyone that attempted to bother him would simply be ignored.

If her friends attempted to talk to him, and their questions or whatever were innocent enough he'd just give his usual straight responses.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:28 pm

"Mm-mm. I'm not worried about them getting that care! I'm just worried about people bothering you and annoying you." Miyako's voice was quiet, but she really wasn't worried about Hibiki feeling that way. If he had wanted someone else, he could have had them... he cared about her and that was enough for her.

"I would...if it would bother you, you rather stay home and enjoy yourself. But you seem to want to go..." She smiled softly, obviously happy he did...but not wanting to have him all annoyed and bothered. It was a silly thing, but she wanted him to be happy and enjoy himself more than anything else. Loud music and flashing lights, with women (and men) who would want to bother him didn't sound like his type of fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:35 pm

"It'll be fine...I'll just have a few drinks and ignore anyone that really tries to get on my nerves." If they were strangers...hell, he'd just get up and leave that area without even looking at them; that should be enough of a message to 'em.

Even if it wasn't...his type of "fun" it was...still something that...Miyako...enjoyed, so he'd go; besides, if she needed something he'd be there...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:41 pm

"Mmm, okay." Miyako snuggled against him, laughing very very softly in happiness. Hibiki wouldn't go if he didn't want to really, he'd be grumpy and not explaining what he'd do if he was being forced into this as well.

So there was probably a reason or two he wanted to go, which Miyako would accept. She kissed his collarbone, blushing a little at the action but not taking it back or apologizing and then rested against him for now. They'd...done things and talked things out and now...now was time for relaxing and resting. She sighed a bit, a happy one, as she decided to just stay like this in his arms for now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:50 pm

"Mn..." Aito let out a content breath as Miyako snuggled further against him, getting comfortable as they both began to relax after things and their talk moments ago.

He shut his eyes, just letting himself rest as Miyako did the same.

The bed was a lot more comfortable considering how long they'd been seated on the floor, relaxing was something that came easily...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Miyako felt herself growing drowsy but...but didn't care, it was warm and comfortable here with Hibiki. She felt a little fuzzy butt hop up onto the bed and snuggle against her bare legs, which immediately told her she wouldn't be moving anytime soon.

She could stay overnight again if he wanted, she'd get up for class properly this time... things were more stable now and not likely to have a repeat of the whole incident last time...

She smiled against his chest, her breathing growing soft as she drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Aito's rest eventually led him to dozing off, his own breathing becoming soft as well as he fell further into sleep with every passing minute.

By the time Regalia had jumped up on the bed, he was already too deep in his dozing to take any notice. She'd be fine though, she'd found a place at Miyako's legs to cuddle up, and she'd likely stay there for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smile Practice [nsfw]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9