(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Smile Practice [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:01 pm

The surprised sound from Hibiki was a bit odd, she'd not heard many of those from him and Miyako laid there on her back on the floor, staring up at him a bit of shock. What were they...he seemed just as unsure as she was now and just... This was a bit awkward despite the fine, he was making Tsun noises.

"...I-I...hate to ask...but...i-if you leave...the apartment I can...without bothering you...s-stop it..." Her green eyes looked away, staring off at the wall as she wished she could blush more. Her legs shifted in a very obvious manner as her hand settled on her stomach, clenching lightly as she panted. "U-Unless you...wanted to...?"

She...she wouldn't turn...down his offer if he wanted. She had for him so...maybe he might? But...how... she couldn't rub against his lap or anything...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:07 pm

He'd...rather not just...leave to let her handle it herself after she'd just...for him... besides...in his own apartment, it'd be...she'd probably feel a little weird about that... The other option...

"I...can..." Aito responded after a short moment, averting his eyes before returning them to her; "..."

She couldn't just...do like she had been though considering...

"...A...Ah...." He really didn't know how to word this, he really didn't. "...I...can use...my hand or...mouth..."

Those were...really the only options when it came to this choice...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:14 pm

What could only be described as a squeak sounded from Miyako as she jolted a bit. He could? Oooh....oh dear... She froze for a moment before her mind whirled...

Her heart was beating so strongly it would burst and she lowered her hands to her skirt. If he was going to he would need...off...

She began unzipping it, her eyes having moved from the wall to Hibiki again as she lifted her hips up and then slid them down. If she hadn't been so aroused she might have felt more embarrassment or objected but this burning was killing her.

Another sound escaped her and her eyes looked away, dead, she was dead inside. Both images would kill her, both of them... "Th-Thats up to...you... I-I-I am...fine with anything..."

Anything at this point... How could she be the one to pick! She didn't even know which...and she hadn't...she had only rubbed against him... this wasn't fair to him at all... later she'd repay him later.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Aito had expected...some similar reaction as to what she'd given, that squeak and jolt of surprise; he'd rather not...just...when she'd for him...

As she removed her skirt, he scooted a bit closer to her, a brief flash of his lip twitching downward as he did so. He shouldn't move to much, really...

Up to him?

He'd have...rather her pick; the choice that tended to feel the best would be his mouth, though that was...a lot more...well...close and personal was one, but considering what they were and what they were doing right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Hibiki moved closer and Miyako's face heated up as she looked away. She...she didn't know! How was she supposed to pick in this situation! He was the one doing it what...what was she supposed to say?!

Miyako shifted on the floor, her legs moving softly as she breathed heavily, a soft little groan escaping her as she couldn't... Wait, had he...frowned? She popped up, worried as a hand reached out to his cheek and her legs shifted apart to allow her to lean forward. "H-Hibiki? I-I... huh?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:29 pm

"s...s'Nothing...just weird to move..." Aito replied, feeling Miyako's hand move to his cheek as she leaned forward towards him once he was close enough.

He'd get over it, and he'd bath and change later, right now Miyako needed...help.

"I...I dunno...mouth would...probably feel better, but...close..." He was trying to get these points across, and see if she could be sure of one or the other; it...probably didn't matter whichever he did, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Miyako would never ever be a normal color again, she would be red. Red... Of course it would be weird to move he had just...all over in his pants and...

Her hand twitched at Hibiki's words, her eyes and head turning a bit as she nodded. It...seemed like he wanted that choice? So... "S-Sure... Th-That one..."

This was some sort of weird situation to pick how you could get off and she was too far gone to just get overly flustered and flee. Just...she wanted to feel better, another groan escaped her and she continued to stare at the kotatsu. "Wh-What do I do...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:01 pm

"Just..."

Glancing off to the side, towards the kotatsu, he reached over to where a discarded pillow had been lying about partway under the blanket before handing it over to Miyako. "If you lie down, it'll be easier...pillow will make it...more comfortable..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Miyako took the pillow and nodded solemnly, lifting it up behind her red face and then plopping backwards with a small oomph. J-Just...what was happening here... Her legs shifted as her arm came up to her face, covering her eyes as she breathed a bit raggedly. Even this short break hadn't stopped her arousal one bit and she tried not to feel a twinge nervous.

J-Just what would it...how...would it...feel... Hibiki was...with his...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:11 am

Aito shifted closer once Miyako had lied down, glancing up at her as she covered her face; she was probably nervous, but...it wasn't gonna hurt, he could promise her that.

Letting out a breath, his hand moved to her leg, his thumb touching her much like he had earlier as he leaned in and kissed the side of her knee. After kissing the area once more, he began to trail down, little by little.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Miyako peeked when she shouldn't have peeked, Hibiki was moving forward and seemed intent on this. How was she supposed to survive this? She wasn't, that was for sure. That thought popped up just as his hand settled on her leg, rubbing gently and causing a soft whimper from her.

As his mouth kissed the inside of her knee though, the whimper grew stronger and a bit louder. Twice...he kissed it twice before his lips trailed down. Miyako was still peeking from under her arm, eyes curious as she made little tiny moans that grew as he trailed down.

There was no worry in her mind that this would hurt at all now, Hibiki was putting her at ease over everything because worry did not exist for the young woman at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Aito trailed lower, hearing the whimpers from Miyako grow stronger, and a bit louder as he did so. He was trailing a bit slowly, his lips lingering for short seconds before continuing further.

He let out a small breath after reaching her inner thigh, kissing the area again before he continued before finally reaching her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Miyako felt like she was being teased a bit, but it felt so good that it overrode all of her potential objections. His mouth on her leg, trailing that slowly was killing her, her body shifting in obvious delight as she moaned softly. His lips on her thigh, her inner thigh and that breath almost killed her fully...

But then as his mouth touched her, Miyako's arm fell off of her head. Her whole body tensed for a moment as she let out a low and deep moan, never having felt something like that in her life. Mouth...was better...Hibiki's mouth was better. She panted strongly, unable to muffle any sounds she was making.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Miyako's moans had gotten stronger, she was obviously enjoying it; he had...hoped before that building up to this had eased some of the nervousness within her. He didn't pull back, continuing to help her as she continued to respond to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Miyako might later be embarrassed or flustered over this all, but right now she was too busy enjoying this. This felt way way better than anything she had ever done, much better than expected and she melted into the floor. She...it was a crappy apartment, someone could hear her...

One hand clenched at the floor futilely while the other came up to muffle her voice, covering her mouth as her head shifted to the side. Her moans were much stronger than they had been on his lap and after a few moments she had to close her eyes or otherwise seeing Hibiki between her legs would end her entirely.

She was so close... the earlier teasings while on his lap having brought her too far.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:22 pm

When Miyako had been on his lap, she'd only been able to feel so much even if it had had done a lot; she was responding strongly, even if she was attempting to muffle herself.

Noise level...wasn't something really on his mind; if Aito were more worried about it, he'd probably have concerns about neighbors, but...from what he knew they tended to go out a lot...so hopefully they were out now...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Miyako's breathing became rather ragged in a short period, her moans barely able to be stifled as she shifted under Hibiki. His mouth was making her feel too good and rather swiftly following that thought, she felt something very familiar but much stronger than usual.

Letting out a gasped moan of his name, more than a little surprised, Miyako tensed up under him as she climaxed very strongly. Her eyes were wide as she shook lightly, was this...was this...normal...

She gave a weak little laugh as it finally finished, unsure and just...dead as she flopped back on the floor a bit limply.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Once Miyako had reached her own climax, Aito pulled pulled back and moved to sit back on the floor; his hand moved to his mouth, wiping it before letting out a breath.

His attention returned to Miyako as he heard her give a small, weak laugh. He blinked before his eyes glanced off to the side; "...'Said the mouth was better..."

Moving some, he scooted a bit closer to her side as she continued to lie on the floor.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Miyako's eyes glanced up at the wrong moment, catching a glimpse of Hibiki as he pulled back and wiped his mouth. She turned beat red, the fluster and embarrassment of what had happened coming back with a vengeance.

Her limp body barely liked to respond, but it did at her prodding as he spoke a rather... embarrassing statement. She squeaked, her face getting a deeper shade of red for his efforts as she turned and curled up around him. Her hands covered her face and she gave him one small nod of agreement, quivering a bit in just pure fluster. "Mmm..."

She didn't regret this one bit but now that her arousal was fading she was just embarrassed by this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:19 pm

His eyes glanced down as Miyako curled up around him, embarrassed squeaks coming from her at his earlier statement. He guessed...now that the arousal was gone she was becoming a flustered mess due to everything...

Again, he glanced to the side for a short moment, and while he did so the hand he hadn't used to wipe his mouth moved to Miyako, settling on the side of her head as worked through the embarrassment; his thumb moved some. It was...an attempt at comfort...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Miyako was working herself into a flustered flurry before she felt Hibiki's hand on her head. It stopped her quivering, his thumb rubbing gently and soothing in its own way. Her hand came up and gently settled on top of the hand as she slowly lifted herself up a bit.

She was red face obviously as she looked down and to the side, but her eyes finally moved up after a few tries as she smiled brightly through her nerves. Her head tilted as it leaned against the hand she was holding to her, the smiling still shining. "Thank you Hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:37 pm

His gesture had helped some, she'd stopped quivering; his attention returned to her as he felt her hand rest on top of his, holding it in place to her before she looked up at him and...

Aito averted his eyes at the thanks, and bright smile, directing them to the wall before giving a small nod in response; "A...Ah..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:46 pm

That was welcome! Miyako accepted the nod and sound for what they were, she was learning so much more now, and leaned forward. She was still the flustered mess she had been since he'd finished, but she moved up enough to set her hand on his shoulder and give him a soft kiss on the cheek.

She didn't need to say more, it'd obviously felt really good and he'd noticed...and she thanked him... Instead after her kiss on his cheek and despite that he could probably feel her heated face, she nuzzled his cheek gently. It was...she was feeling very affectionate after that, wanting to touch him and be close to him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Aito's attention remained on the wall, especially as Miyako moved enough to be able to reach his cheek as she kissed him, nuzzling him soon after doing so. The hand that'd been on her head had slipped down when she'd moved, resting gently on her waist.

Her face was still red, he could tell that even without looking; despite her fluster, she was becoming rather affectionate...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:10 pm

Smiling gently, Hibiki's hand moving to her waist causing a soft giggle to escape her, Miyako wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder as she hugged him. He was...still after earlier in his pants... probably felt bad but she wanted to at least...do this.

"Is...something wrong? Mm...you should um change and I should get dressed." Miyako spoke quietly but didn't really move after. If he wanted she would so do so but for the moment she was really really cuddly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smile Practice [nsfw]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next