(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Smile Practice [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:31 am

Miyako's eyes widened just a bit more, a soft breath escaping her as Hibiki looked away after reassuring her. Touching...she was fine and touching was fine? Her face turned a bit red but her hands slipped from his shirt to back under it. If...touching was fine... she would... touch him. Her hands gently felt his stomach and chest, wanting to know what it felt like...

"Y-You...can too...touch me that is..." Miyako's eyes glanced away for a moment as well, biting her lip softly before continuing. "Even... even...those..."

Even...places that...

She wanted him to know...it was okay...even if it was flustering... She'd been accidentally groped before! It wasn't like it would be something new!... but as the hickeys he left before told her...it might be entirely new...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:39 am

"A...Ah..." Aito's body tensed slightly again as he felt Miyako's hands slip under his shirt again; she had...given him permission to touch as well be...

He had more sense than to just...suddenly start doing that considering he was...slightly more clear minded from their previous kiss. His arms were already settled around her waist though as she sat in his lap.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:45 am

Miyako leaned her head forward again, eyes closing as her mouth found his for more deep kisses. She was just touching him and it felt a bit weird to be doing that without kissing. It was way more fun to...to kiss like this and touch, her hands slipping around his side and to his back after a few moments.

She liked how that felt. Hibiki had such nice parts to touch, he was warm and firm and soft too... It really couldn't be a problem to kiss like this and touch and she'd given him permission if he wanted so there!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:22 am

Feeling their lips connect again, Aito responded to the kiss; he felt her hands slip around him, moving from his sides to his back after a short while after having remained on his stomach and chest.

His hands didn't move from around her waist, his arms remaining secure in their hold around her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:29 am

Miyako felt nice and warm again as Hibiki responded to her kiss. He was holding her securely, which was definitely much better than usual when he sometimes didn't touch her at all... It felt nice enough, though she was definitely enjoying feeling up his back.

Her nails trailed softly down his skin, wondering if that would feel good? Wasn't it supposed to? She gave a soft sound in her throat, not really sure of what to do since...touching was fine...but what was too much touching?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Feeling her nails trail down his back, he tensed for a moment again, his grip tightening for a short moment before it relaxed some. It was certainly a positive response to Miyako's action.

It seemed a bit easier to lose himself this time, though he didn't permit himself to fully; he wanted to enjoy this, and they'd agreed it was okay to continue... so for now he wouldn't concern himself needing to set boundaries...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Miyako certainly felt Hibiki's grip tighten, a small little laugh in her throat at that. He had liked it! Hibiki liked nails on his back. Maybe...if she made little circles with them he would enjoy it?

Trailing her nails lightly along his back in circles, she just wanted to make him make those sounds from before as they kissed. Making out while touching was too much fun, Miyako felt every bit of her that was touching Hibiki just as if it was all burning and shifted on his lap a bit in response to that sensation. He'd said it was fine...this was fine...no need to worry it would upset him or he'd toss her off...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:25 am

"Mn..."

Her nails were trailing along in circles now, which was a bit distracting; it felt good. As she shifted on his lap his hold on her tensed again slightly, but he didn't break the kiss or let go of her. Touching while also kissing like this...it definitely didn't help him keep his guard up about things, but he'd already allowed it to slip some... things were still fine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:36 am

Miyako tensed, her hands digging lightly into Hibiki's back as he made a rather normal sound but in this situation it felt good. Why... had it felt good to hear that? She gave him a soft little groan herself before her hands continued up with its touching and nail trailing, enjoying how he tensed when she shifted. Miyako just liked how it felt, though the shirt was getting in the way...

"Y-You...should take it off..." It was just in the way! It was just a shirt! Miyako pulled back for a brief second before her lips returned to his. It'd be nice... this was totally okay!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:16 am

She wanted him to remove his shirt... well, it was an obstacle, and it wasn't like there were any secrets under there needing to be kept. She'd already pretty much felt his torso up...

He didn't have time to respond with any words before Miyako reconnected their lips; he responded to the kiss, his arms moving from around her to go to remove his shirt.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:30 am

Miyako was pleased Hibiki responded to the kiss nicely, though it couldn't last for long as he was now taking his shirt off. Her hands paused their touching, unsure of what to do as she pulled back with a blush and panting... Last time she had seen him without...it had been... she had healed his scars and just not looked.

Should she cover her eyes? But she wanted to see! Miyako let out a soft sound and leaned back a bit to give him room to take his off...her hands moving to her own shirt as she...looked down. Should...hers go too? Miyako felt asking would be good... "...Mine?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:49 am

It didn't take much effort to remove his shirt; the fabric was pulled from Aito before he tossed it lightly to the side.

His breathing was a bit hard from the continuous kissing, but otherwise he was alright.

"..." He blinked once as Miyako asked him about her own shirt; she had been without it that once... "...A-Ah..."

It might as well go, but only if she wanted it gone.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:55 am

Miyako watched very intently as Hibiki tossed his shirt away, sucking in a breath at seeing him topless again. She rather liked his looks and this just made her shift on his lap and want to touch it more... Her hands however held the edge of her shirt as Hibiki gave her a sound as a response.

That...meant yes? She nodded with a blush from both a bit of fluster and also arousal... He had said... she was fine...

Her arms pulled the top off, revealing her cute bra and body. Unlike last time though, it seemed a lot different to show him and she looked away with a tinted face as her arm came up under her bra. Despite that, her free hand moved to his bare chest as she touched him softly. "Is...it okay?"

She felt a bit nervous, was her body up to acceptable standards?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:25 am

This was...different from last time, where she'd just...removed them spontaneously when they were having that...that ridiculous argument. Here they were...knowingly removing clothes without being driven by a... whatever that had really been.

"A...Ah..." Aito answered after Miyako had asked; it was fine.

One arm wrapped back around waist as he felt her hand meet his chest, while his other rested on her waist.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:31 am

Miyako's arm unwrapped from her body at Hibiki's affirmative sound, her blush not fading one bit as her hand moved up to his cheek and brushed aside his long bangs. He had his arm around her and one hand on her waist, causing her to tense a bit. Bare...skin. He was touching her bare skin there... Would it feel better if it touched other spots as well?

Her head didn't stop to ask such questions again, a soft breath escaping her as she leaned up and reconnected their lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Aito responded as Miyako reconnected their lips; she had tensed some when his arms had returned to her, though they had touched bare skin now rather than her clothing.

His hand on her waist moved slightly, though not much; his thumb gently moved against the skin of her waist, as his arm keeping a hold around her secured.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Miyako giggled softly in her throat, his thumb's gentle touches causes a bit of a reaction. She was really ticklish and couldn't help it, it just felt good and...also a bit ticklish! Kissing Hibiki like this was distracting, way too distracting and fun.

The hand on his cheek moved up into his hair, burying itself in the softness there... she liked playing with his hair. It felt just as nice on her hands as his skin did...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Giggling?

Aito didn't let it distract him for long, though he did realize what that meant; Miyako was a bit ticklish, even without saying so in words she'd told him that much. It was an amusing tactic for dumb arguments in case he ever needed to use it.

His touch became a bit more firm, not painfully so, but he wanted it to feel good in a sense that wasn't ticklish.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Miyako deepened the kiss as Hibiki's thumb pressed more firmly, stilling the giggles that had been previously caused. She liked the feel of his thumb rubbing on her skin, was he enjoying it? She hoped so, she hoped she wasn't a disappointment...

Shifting on his lap more, she couldn't resist another sound of obviously enjoyment from being muffled by their kissing. Honestly this was way more fun than she'd ever expected such things to be...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Allowing Miyako to deepen the kiss, Aito continued to respond as he continued to touch her more firmly. Unable to help it, a sound came up to the back of his throat, his hold freezing for a short moment as she shifted on his lap again before resuming with his touching.

She'd made a sound as well, a more appropriate one than giggling, though...that hadn't been bad either.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Why had he froze? Miyako had no idea at all, but that sound he had made had her shivering. Had it been because she had moved? Moving lightly again, this time more deliberately on his lap, she wondered how he'd react.

She was definitely enjoying his rubbing, another soft sound coming from her throat from that action. They should keep kissing forever and he should keep touching her and everything would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Miyako's actions earned another noise, as she moved on Aito's lap another sound came up to the back of his throat, and his hold froze once more for a short moment. His touch went higher slightly, though overall his movements did not change.

He couldn't just not react when she did that, and for a few seconds he even wondered if she knew what she was doing to get such a response out of him, that thought tended to die rather quickly though.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Noises...Hibiki was making noises... When she shifted on his lap he made noises and froze... Miyako's brain was fogged up but it wasn't that fogged and she quickly realized why that was. She stopped her movements for a brief moment as Hibiki's hand slide up a bit, a whimper escaping her as she shivered more.

Well...her doing this was making him feel good and as her hand slipped up to his shoulder from his chest, she held it gently as she began moving against him more. I-It felt good right? He'd enjoy it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Miyako...definitely realized what she was doing; if she hadn't before she certainly did now as he felt her began moving on him more purposefully.

His response was the same as she did so, though the noise was a bit stronger in comparison.

She'd reacted to his own change in touch though, having felt her shiver and whimper slightly in response; in a bit, he would move a bit higher again...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Miyako had too much to focus on, moving herself against Hibiki's lap in a rather obvious manner now... tugging his hair lightly as they kissed...

His sounds were the best ones, she refused to stop moving on him one bit now. They sent little jolts through her, he had a nice voice and to hear it making sounds like that?

She pulled away from the kiss, her breathing ragged as she leaned her head forward and to the side a bit so her mouth was near his ear and neck. Miyako gently kissed the skin there, just needing to breath after those kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smile Practice [nsfw]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next