(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Smile Practice [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Aito attempted to stifle his responses as Miyako separated from him, moving her lips to kiss the skin near his ear and neck . She knew...damn well what she was doing to him now, there was no denying it, not denying it at all...

Eventually, his hand moved a little higher as he continued with his touches; her movements were more frequent, and she occasionally tugged at his hair on top of all of this...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 pm

"Hibiki? It's not...bothering you is it?" Miyako's voice was a bit lower than usual right by his ear, she was rather effected by all of this and it showed. She didn't stop her movements though, unsure of whether to keep doing them or not since well... he was enjoying this so far it seemed.

His hand moved higher, causing another whimper to sound and her hand to tug on his hair a bit. Did...he want to touch her chest? But her bra was in the way... wait...bra...chest... Miyako's face burned as she realized what exactly might happen... She didn't want to stop it though. "Y-You can...take it off if you want. I-If its in the way..."

He might...he might grope her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:47 pm

"..s'....s'Fine..." Aito answered, though considering what she was doing it was a bit more difficult to respond; he...he'd just handle any...problems later, it was obvious he'd need to at this rate with Miyako's movements on him.

Her next words had him glance down for a short moment; his hand was...really close, he'd hardly noticed when they'd been kissing.

"...M...Mn...Only if...you want it off..." Even with the okay he'd prefer to hear that from her as well, even if his mind was rather fogged at this point; he was still aware enough...to ask these things.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:05 am

So...it wasn't bothering? But...Miyako could...could feel reactions... So...he wanted to be...

It wasn't like she was unaffected, obviously she had been revving for most of this and so it was nice to know Hibiki was feeling similar. She watched his eyes glance down, her face blushing a bit more as he questioned her again. She had been naked before! He'd made a hickey on her stomach while...while they were...

It was different like this, more intimate and just fluster inducing. She shifted against him again, a bit more this time before giving a small nod and leaning back. "M-Mm. Y-You can..."

She had to let go of him so it could...could be taken off of her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:28 am

"Mn..."

Aito's hold tightened once more for a short moment as Miyako shifted against him again, unable to completely stifle the sound that'd made its way to his throat.

She wanted him to...then? She didn't mind if it came off, or well, wanted it off too?

As Miyako let go of him one of his hands slid to her back, he'd...unhook it then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:35 am

Hibiki's sounds were too much to deal with, Miyako sucking in a sharp breath as her moving caused more of them to come out. Were there other things she could do to make him make noises?

Her thoughts were stilled as she felt his hand on her back, a small little groan sounding as his hand moved up to unhook her bra. It fell open as he got it loose, Miyako's arms reaching up to slide the straps down her arms and then toss it aside.

She couldn't help the arm that rose up, coming up under her breasts as her blush turned dark. She wouldn't cover them but she almost felt shy right now. Would he...like them would...they be... too small would they...she was topless and she didn't know what to do now as her eyes glanced to the side.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:34 am

Leaning forward, Aito reconnected their lips after a short moment once Miyako had tossed aside her bra; his hand slid from her back, more towards her front just under her risen arm as his thumb continued touching her as he had previously.

That expression she'd had...she'd definitely been...shy about this, her arm having come up told him that as well; he would just...help her learn that it was alright, that there wasn't...anything to worry about when it came to...being topless in each other's presence like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:38 am

Miyako hadn't expected the kiss and thus took a second to respond, a soft little whimper in her throat sounding as his hand slid across her utterly bare skin now. Her flush faded slightly as Hibiki rubbed her skin just under her arm, the arm loosening from these actions and finally moving away from her body. She settled her hands on his shoulders for now, gripping them a bit as they kissed.

After a few more moments, she felt relaxed enough to begin moving against him again. I-It would be fine...he wasn't staring at her. They were okay without tops... it wasn't a big deal... Th-They could be like this and she could be arousing him and... it was perfectly normal!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:24 am

Feeling her hands move to his shoulders, gripping them as she continued to move on him again, caused another reaction to rise up to the back of Aito's throat; the kiss, and her movements were distracting, making him unable to really think straight as he continued to touch her.

Shortly after Miyako responded to the kiss, his hand moved again, now that her arm had moved from around her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:32 am

Miyako's thought patterns revolved around shivering from Hibiki's sounds and moving lightly on his lap, knowing she was reacting too much but unable to help it any longer. Kissing like this while that was going on was deadly to her, a sound coming up in her throat as she felt his hand move up causing her to pull back and gasp lightly.

Her face flushed but she didn't notice, it felt good to have him... touching her there... Miyako moved against Hibiki as she responded to his touch, a bit harder than usual and causing another moan to come from her. I-If...she moved... like this... Her eyes were wide before they closed again, her hips now moving in a very...very specific way against him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Aito's touch became more sure at Miyako's reaction, another sound escaping him once more at her movements on him. She had reacted well...to his touch there...

"Mn-" His next response was stifled as her movements on him became a bit harder, hearing another moan come from her before she...

Moving on him like that- He'd... She had to realize what she was doing, it was taking everything he had to not move his hips, his focus on keeping himself from doing that while also touching her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Miyako's body shivered strongly as Hibiki's hand moved that much more on her breast. She'd never had anyone grope it without layers between it and like this...? Soft whimpers were the only response she could give him for a moment, his own sounds destroying her self control.

"H-Hibiki...it...feels good..." Miyako wasn't sure if he knew what she was doing, but she felt bad as she rubbed herself against him. He was making sounds, she was moaning more as she began panting strongly. "Y-You feel...good when I...rub like this..."

It was really really good. She would melt, she wanted to melt as her hands clutched his shoulders strongly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:46 pm

Feels...good...

"Mn..." Aito wasn't able to really say much, his focus too much on not doing anymore than he was already doing, he was able to manage a nod though; she was moving on him, and he was reacting too strongly. If she kept...going like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Hibiki agreed, it felt good...why was he letting her do this? Why hadn't he stopped her? Why did his hand feel so good on her chest? Miyako moaned softly, her head burying itself in his neck as she continued to rub against him. Her hands dug into his shoulder, not able in the least to help her reactions now. She wanted more and just whimpered his name. Was this was sex and other stuff felt like? Or was it better...what if it was his hand and not...

She moaned a bit louder at that thought, her imagination running wild.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Aito's breathing was short, and heavy as Miyako moved her head to his shoulder, feeling her hands grip his shoulders as she continued moving. He could barely hold back his responses, stronger ones occasionally slipping out.

"Mn-m..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Miyako shivered as Hibiki could barely hold back responses to her actions, though she was rather effected as well. She was effecting him, pushing him over the edge and it felt good and powerful. She was feeling damned good herself from his hand and the movements, enjoying this and so she gently bit his neck. If it'd make him feel better... She'd...she'd...not think of what she was doing and what was going to happen to him soon...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:22 pm

"Gh...m..." Unable to suppress it fully, one of Aito's responses managed to escape him; he barely had any of his previous control left, his mind having become too fogged by Miyako.

She...If she kept this up, soon he'd...

Another noise managed to slip past him, his hold around her waist tightening as he felt her bite his neck; gh...at this rate...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Miyako groaned lightly as Hibiki's responses grew stronger. He was going to... She sucked on his neck lightly, rubbing more and more in hopes of making him feel better now. It felt really good and she just wanted to feel more and more.

He wasn't restraining himself that much anymore, his hold on her tighter and causing more sounds from her as she realized what exactly was...was about to happen. She'd never...never ever.. oh god was she going to make him...?

Miyako flushed and moaned softly, unable to stop for the moment even as the thought came to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Soon he'd...

"Mn-" If he wasn't able to move soon then he'd...

His hold once again tightened for a moment, another response escaping him that he wasn't able to suppress. "Gh-...If this...keeps up...I'll..."

He was trying to warn her, though it was difficult to get the words out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:50 pm

"M-Mm...then go ahead..." Miyako murmured, her breathing making it hard to speak for more than a few moments. Despite how good this felt, she...if she pressed more it'd hurt him and...she couldn't without more even with his hand touching her chest and...

She moaned, her mouth going back to his neck as she bit him again when his hold tightened. Why did his moans make it so much harder to resist... resist hurting him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:02 pm

G...Go ahead...

There really wasn't...another choice in the matter, he'd need...definitely need to, he was too far gone to just...not or wait to...to deal with it himself.

"Mn-..n..."

Aito was unable to hold himself back any longer, having been brought over the edge shortly after Miyako's mouth returned to his neck. A few, quick, heavy pants escaped him, his hold relaxing some from it's tighter hold moments before. His hand hadn't left her chest, but it had stilled slightly in his touchings.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Miyako blushed bright crimson as Hibiki finished, breathing heavy and stopping her rubbing as his hold loosened with a wanting and slightly loud whimper. She pulled back from his neck, his pants rather strong after that so she didn't kiss him as she wanted. Instead she kissed his cheek and noticed his hand had stopped on her chest, she was breathing hard but was firmly pushing away her reactions for now.

J-Just...what had she done!? Oh no... H-His...pants...she had...there was...

She was going to have to in her bed tonight, this was going to kill her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:35 pm

"..." Aito didn't say anything immediately; he'd just...while still clothed...

It was only Miyako and him here, and...well...nothing could have really been done, but...still...

He tried to ignore any...unnecessary feelings towards what had just occurred right now, his hand moving some on Miyako as he tried to catch his breath.

One glance over to Miyako, and he could see how brightly lit her face was; she knew what he'd had to do and had done... though...really...

"?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:40 pm

"S-Sorry..." Miyako sensed the question from Hibiki, his hand's motions causing a small gasp from her again as she wasn't expecting it. Her face stayed flushed, she had just made Hibiki orgasm in his pants and just...

She had done that and how... how had she...she just rubbed against him! It had felt good for her too... Miyako squirmed lightly on his lap before moving off backwards, falling back with a squeak. She was still too aroused! She was going to hurt him! Aaaah!

It'd felt good and powerful to feel him...under her...and...her breathing hadn't slowed at all, a rather obvious sign she was still very very aroused despite her fluster and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:54 pm

"S...s'Fine..." Aito replied before a sound of surprise escaped him as Miyako fell back with a squeak off of him. He moved forward just a bit, tensing slightly due to the...well, it wasn't exactly a comfortable feeling all things considered...

Miyako...still...

"M...mn..." What the hell was he supposed to do!? He didn't want to just...make her stop just because he'd been pushed over the edge, otherwise that'd be a damn annoying walk back to her dorm...but...

The hell was he supposed to do!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smile Practice [nsfw]   Smile Practice [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smile Practice [nsfw]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next