(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Miyako smiled and nodded, later she could for him when he was sober and able to think about complicated things! Instead now she had to worry over him getting enough water so he didn't hurt in the morning and taking off the stockings and garter that would be annoying soon... Hibiki did let her wear his shirts...

She was thinking these thoughts, her mind distracted as Hibiki plopped back to the bed and then tugged her along with him. Miyako blushed and followed, crawling onto his lap and laying on top of him while straddling it with her legs.

"I was gonna ask if I could change, the stockings could get uncomfy laying down. They press right against my skin..." She murmured into his chest, decidedly comfy despite her words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Aito's arms moved around Miyako as she crawled onto his lap, though at her words his hold loosened some as his eyes moved to look at her; "Aaah, you can change then; but come baaaaack."

She could wear one of his shirts again if she wanted, but she had to come back here if she were going to change now! The stockings would get uncomfortable, so she should get them off before they became that way.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:11 pm

"I-I definitely will!" Miyako did not intend to leave him alone at all when he was like this, despite her blushing face. His brief hold had been too nice... She gave him a small hug before scooting off of his lap backwards. Once her feet hit the floor, she pushed herself up and stood with a small stretch, arms up over her head briefly before she turned around. Hm...

She couldn't just go through his clothes... She'd just take the stockings and holder off. Nodding at that, she backed up and turned around before bending over. The stockings were rolled down her leg after being unsnapped and then the holder and ties followed as she slipped them out from under her short skirt. Shrugging, she let them all fall to the ground for the moment.

Turning back around after that small show, she tilted her head. "Should I change into one of your shirts or is this better?"

Would...he prefer this outfit on her or one of his shirts? It wasn't like the skirt was too odd or the shirt... She couldn't wear a bra with it anyways so there was no worries over it bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Aito lay still as Miyako moved from him, going about removing the stockings. Once she was fully off of him, he shifted some on the bed, moving to lie on it fully instead of halfway.

His shoes had already been kicked off at the door, so it was fine for him to get like this...

His attention was returned to Miyako after he'd lied down comfortably, "W...Whatever's more comfortable."

The stockings were off, but there was no way for him to tell if her current outfit was comfortable on her or not, he didn't mind if she went to get one of his shirts though.

"If you wanna wear one of mine they're in my closet..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:47 pm

"M-Mm..." Miyako wasn't sure...but they had...been close so it wasn't like going through his closet for clothes was any worse than this! Hibiki was comfy on the bed it seemed... so no help there...

Sighing softly, she hung her blushing face and headed to the closet. "Aaah Hibiki has no shaame. Making his poor shy girlfriend go through his clothes to pick out a shirt..."

He was drunk, he might respond to her teasing a bit as she opened it and began looking for a shirt she could wear.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:58 pm

"Haaah?" Aito glanced over at Miyako's words; it was that difficult to go through his closet...it wasn't like it was a big deal. The first thing she'd see upon opening it were the shirts, and some of his pants...

It wasn't like she'd open it to see nothing but his underwear!

"If it bothers you do you just want the shirt off my back then? I usually sleep without one anyway."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Miyako's teasing backfired! She blushed more and squeaked, hopping back from the closet in a fit of embarrassment as she began to shake her head no... and then just nodded slowly.

He couldn't see it so she had to speak. "...S-Sure."

Yes please! She moved closer to the bed and waited for Hibiki to strip, her arm coming up nervously before she realized... "W-Wait should I go grab pajama pants for you? You can't be comfy in those pants for laying down."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Aito went about removing his shirt at Miyako's nod, slipping it off as she moved closer to the bed before he handed it off to her. He hadn't gotten anything on it tonight, so it was clean still! He wasn't a slob...

Pajama pants...ah, right...

"Aaa...sure, though I typically just sleep in my boxers..." He hadn't once whenever Miyako stayed over or stayed late, he just always put on the pants. He could wear pants though, it wasn't like they were uncomfortable or anything.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Miyako took the shirt and turned around, holding it as she tugged down her skirt and let it drop to the floor before reaching up to pull her top over her head. She was blushing still, it was still not normal for her to be stripping in front of anyone let alone her boyfriend...

She quickly got his shirt on, tugging it down as usual though his next words made her freeze with it barely above her chest as she turned slightly. "A-Ah. Well you can...go without the pants then. I-Its not a big deal..."

Not at all!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:32 pm

So she didn't mind if he removed them? Aito gave another small nod, with Miyako's okay he went about slipping them off, and once he'd gotten them removed he tossed them to the floor before moving under the covers for warmth.

Resting his head on the pillow felt nice; nice and relaxing...

He wasn't exhausted or anything, but it felt good lying down and resting like this now that the busy part of the night was over with.

Once he was comfortable, that smile returned for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:37 pm

Miyako was not prepared for any of this at all ever. She was going to die. Tonight Drunk Hibiki would end her...

She was thinking this as she pulled the top down and crawled over top of the man to snuggle in on the other side of him, before freezing part way there at another smile...

"So...when you're drunk you let your heart show." She murmured softly, her own heart beating strongly as she moved to crawl under the covers with him. She sat up though, leaning a bit down as she traced the smile with her fingers as Hibiki laid back on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Aito waited until Miyako crawled onto the bed and moved under the covers before getting comfortable again, this time with Miyako close by. She had frozen a bit when she'd gotten in bed, but she'd recovered... He didn't know what caused it, but she seemed fine...

"Mnnn..." Let his heart show? "Guess so?"

He wasn't all too sure, he didn't feel like he was acting weird or anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:51 pm

"Nope, no guessing. You are being really honest, you are talkative and you are really open about everything. I bet I could ask you if you liked me or something and you'd tell me utterly and without hesitation or looking away!" Miyako smiled more, leaning down to kiss his cheek before she moved closer and laid down fully under the covers. She froze a bit as her legs moved against his, utterly bare really and just eeped before turning red.

Would she ever stop it? Red seemed her default tonight... Her hands settled against his bare chest and she kept her rather heated face. Sure they had touched and done things but...he was mostly naked and she was pretty close too and now they were slowly wrapping around each other! It was definitely a flustering thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:15 am

"I do like you." She could ask, though he had said it right then; that was an undeniable statement though, he did like her. He liked her a lot, it wasn't hard to say so out loud...like this anyway.

He'd been looking at her as he said so, and as she'd predicted...no hesitation whatsoever.

His arms moved around her now that Miyako was lying down comfortably, though he blinked as he noticed her face beginning to redden further.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:27 am

That matter of fact statement caused her to look away, especially with how intently he stared at her while saying it. It was so odd! How was she supposed to deal with this?!

Survive Miyako! You can make it through this horrific trial!

Hibiki was holding her again and her legs wrapped around his as she smiled, the blush just staying a steady red at this. "You're...too complicated for me to understand sometimes. I'm simple and plain so its...hard for me to understand your feelings or why you do things."

"I guess I'm saying thank you. For liking me despite all that! And for telling me now even if you can't normally..." She laughed shyly and smiled with her eyes closed, happy but a bit flustered even still.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:48 am

"Mn..." Too complicated? Aito had to question that after hearing so; well...he was quiet about things, and he guessed...sometimes he had trouble saying things...

Hn...

As she spoke about herself his hold on her secured some, holding her closer.

Simple and plain? That wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but he didn't think she was really all that plain or simple either. She was nice to be around, never a dull moment...

"I would't say simple or plain, but even if that were the case that's not bad; you're fun to be around...and like I said, being around you is nice, and relaxing..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:59 am

Miyako squeaked as she was pulled closer and heard his kind words. How was she ever going to deal with this!? Hibiki...Hibiki...why...would you reply with that...

"...I-I think...I like it better...when...you are quiet..." Miyako muttered into his chest, curling around him and pulling him to her as she hid her face. Why was he saying such sweet things right now? It was...impossible for Hibiki to be like this!

He was sweet in other ways, she couldn't take him being sweet like this too! She was relaxing to him and it was fun to be around her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:35 pm

"Mnnnnn..." She liked him better when he was quiet? Hmmm... Fine! Then he could be quiet, he could be quiet easily! "I'll be quiet then! I can be quiet as easy as that! No problem!"

Well...He'd said easy, but...

He needed to try to sleep, considering the time, but he wasn't sleepy...even if he should try to sleep... Just as he thought that, a yawn escaped him as his hold secured on Miyako for a short moment once more.

Mnn...He didn't wanna sleep though! Resting was nice, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:19 pm

"Mm-mm! Sorry I was...I am flustered, you are saying such really...nice and sweet things! I'm not used to lots of compliments and... its flustering!" Miyako's eyes widened and she pulled back slightly so she could shake her head a bit at him...

Hibiki yawned though, causing her to yawn. She was tired herself but didn't want to sleep, her arms going around him and squeezing back in return.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:28 pm

"Mnnn..." She'd said she preferred him quiet though, but what she just said...it meant he could make compliments, but he should...tone it down? Tone it down so she wouldn't become too flustered? He could do that! "No apologizing, it's fineee mn...I will keep myself from saying too much at a time then! It's all true though, promise!"

Everything he'd said so far was true! He'd answered all her questions so far with nothing but the utter truth! He did like her, and she was cute, and he did like cute things, and he found her nice to be around! All of it! All of it was true!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:42 pm

"Nononono! Say all you want... Even if it makes me all flustered thats okay! You are allowed to Hibiki!" Miyako was panicking a bit now, she hadn't wanted to restrain his talking one bit! She reached up to his cheeks and made him shake his head. "Repeat after me, I Hibiki will not restrain myself from all my wants to speak and say whatever I want to!"

"You have to say everything you want to! E-Even if it makes me red and my heart beat strongly...and make me happy..." He promised it was all true he promised it was all true... Miyako was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:02 am

"I Hibiki will not restrain myself from all my wants to speak and say whatever I want to!" Aito repeated, giving a nod to the words after he'd said them. Even if it made her all flustered it was okay then! He could say whatever he wanted to, even if she got flustered over it!

Miyako said it made her happy, so if it made her happy he could definitely say them without feeling guilty!

"I'll say it again then! I like Miyako!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:08 am

Miyako smiled as Hibiki repeated verbatim her words, happy and sparkling just a bit as he just listened. He was allowed to all he wanted! As long as he felt comfy and happy that was all that mattered!

No that was not acceptable! She squeaked and pulled the blanket up over her face, curling up under it. Hibiki liked her and said it again! "Mmmmm! I-I like Hibiki too! Lots and lots!"

Flustered, she was flustered!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:33 am

Aito seemed to brighten some at Miyako's words, especially happy at hearing them, it was obvious in the air he gave off how happy he seemed to be. Miyako really liked him too! Lots and lots as she'd said!

"I like you lots, and lots, and lots too!" He replied; if he had a tail, it'd definitely be wagging right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:38 am

Miyako squeaked and cowered more before green eyes peeked over the edge of the blanket... She caught that happy air and just was shocked. What was...What was Hibiki doing!?

He couldn't say things like this! Not and have this happy air and did he have a tail!? He...he was a puppy... a puppy...

He liked her lots and lots and lots and... She shook her head and covered her face after her brief awed stint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: