(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:52 am

As Miyako squeaked and eventually attempted to cover her face again, Aito held her close enough to nuzzle the top of her head as she worked through her fluster, if it was even possible to do so at this point. She could take all the time she needed!

He would keep on nuzzling her until she was able to gather herself again!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:01 am

Miyako felt nuzzles, she was pressed against Hibiki with no escape routes and she was still burning up! How was this even possible?! She hadn't thought that he could... even drunk this was too much!

She calmed a bit, enough to whine against him. "Hibiiikiii. You aren't supposed to say you like me lots and lots and lots! Its not fair..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:09 am

"You said you liked me lots and lots toooo!" Aito retorted; how was it unfair for him to say it, but she could!? She said he could say whatever he felt like saying, and he felt like saying that! He was only being honest, and wanted her to know!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:32 am

"Mmm but its expected! I crushed on you lots...before... i-it's not expected coming from you! Y-You are so..." Miyako covered her mouth to shut herself up, squeaking more and unable to flee from his nuzzling hold. She wanted to hide under the kotatsu! Hiiide!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:43 am

"Mnnnn...but I never say it usually, so I gotta make up for all the time I haven't said it!" That was right, he could hardly ever say it, but right now he definitely could! He could easily say it without problem, so he should make up for all the time he hadn't said it!

His actions had made it obvious, but it was good to say it too!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:45 am

"I-I am learning Tsun! I'll be fine!" Miyako pulled the blanket down, tired of his words that were killing her! She moved her head back to get him to stop nuzzling before catching his mouth in hers and moving her hands up to his neck. Shoooosh!

He...showed it all the time! In how he was...in how they had come together... everything! He never didn't let her feel cared for no matter how quiet and shy he was!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:52 am

"I'm not a tsu-" Aito was cut off, rather easily, as Miyako separated herself from his nuzzling to silence him, having pressed her lips to his in a kiss.

Feeling her hands move to his neck, he responded; he still had somewhat of a hold on her, which tensed some in surprise at the sudden kiss. This was good too...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:57 am

He tasted sweet, like those drinks and Miyako deepened the kiss to get a taste herself. It was distracting and he was too drunk to do anything, so she felt fine doing that here on his bed for now. It would also distract Hibiki, whose hold had gotten a bit more tense from her shocking kiss.

He needed...to not say things!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:13 am

The kissing was nice, and Aito continued to respond even as Miyako deepened the kiss; he should have kissed her earlier now that he thought about it, just stolen some kisses maybe... This was good though, he could always make up for the lack of stolen kisses later!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:17 am

After a few moments Miyako pulled back, blinking as she licked her lips and stared up into Hibiki's pretty eyes. "...I wanna try those drinks, they taste good..."

She flushed after a moment, thinking on what she had just done and realizing it was...it was... She had...to taste something he had... what was she thinking!?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:38 am

"When you're twenty I'll take you out for a drink!" Aito replied, though this was something he'd already said much earlier. He would take Miyako out for a drink when she was legally able to; the thought of letting her try it when she was nineteen crossed his mind, though that would be something she'd need to enjoy here, and not at a bar considering it wasn't allowed.

It would be more enjoyable at a bar though, wouldn't it? Ordering it yourself and finally getting it?

Eh? Mn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:42 am

"Thats...two yeaaars. I'm so much younger, it must be a pain since I can't do lots of things with you." Miyako's lip quivered softly, a bit upset by this as she couldn't just go out and have fun with Hibiki like she wanted. She definitely couldn't drink with him at all... She didn't even know what being drunk was LIKE!

...Wait...when she was twenty... he would...

He was planning on being with her a while then? She blushed brightly and looked away. Ahahahah...Hibiki...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:51 am

"s'Not like I go out drinkin'....This is first time....drunk..." He'd never really gotten drunk before tonight, and it wasn't like he planned on making a habit of going out to drink. It was just something to do when it was available and there were no other logical options for him!

He liked the drinks, but he wasn't going to drink them on a regular basis! That would be too much trouble!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 am

"True... But I don't even know how I am drunk so...drinking out in public first might be embarrassing..." What if she was one of those weird drunks!? Hibiki was just honest, nothing really bad though it was embarrassing for her! She rolled over in his arms, unable to face him and thus making sure he couldn't see her face.

Why had he said such thiiings!? It was his first time drinking so he didn't know any better... Aaahhahah...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:01 am

As Miyako shifted in his arms, rolling over to where he couldn't see her face he went about burying his head near hers, he couldn't see her face but cuddling up to her was still completely possible!

"I thought the same, but s'not so baaaad..." He'd been worried about it too, though he hadn't gotten drunk intentionally...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:07 am

Miyako made a grave error in her judgement. Hibiki could not see her face, but now she was snuggled more closely to him than ever. She could not escape, there was no escape and his head was snuggled against hers...his voice that much closer to her ear...

"Y-You are just honest... What if I am...all weird or something? Wh-What if I can't control...urges...o-or...other weird stuff..." Miyako stuttered a reply, blushing worse than ever. "I-Its not so bad...sorta..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:19 am

"If you act too different I can just take you out, bring you somewhere safe to act that way!" The plan was full proof! She would be able to enjoy a drink at a bar when she was of legal drinking age, and if she became drunk and acted in a manner she would find embarrassing he would get her out and bring her somewhere safe where she could act that way!

A flawless plan!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:38 am

"Noooo! I'm never drinking no matter what!" Not now, no matter the delicious taste on his lips... Mmm it'd been good... Miyako loved good tasting things...

No hold yourself baaack! One mustn't give into temptation! Drunk Miyako would probably do all sorts of weird or bad things!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:47 am

"Just because you go to drink doesn't mean you gotta get drunk." She didn't need to get drunk, she could just enjoy the drinks she got if she really didn't wanna get drunk. "How bad could it be if it's just me to deal with drunk you if it ends up that way though...you're dealing with me nooow and doing fineee!"

He felt he could manage a drunk Miyako if it came down to it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:53 am

"What if I'm really a lightweight and just.. one sip?" Miyako murmured, still worried despite Hibiki's words as she reached up and held his arms. She snuggled back against him, actually liking being held like this now that she wasn't so flustered.

"W-Well... I do trust you the most... Meeerrr." Making that same sort of frustrated sound from before, Miyako shook her head slightly. "I'm not doing fine at all. Aah water! You need water, you'll be sick tomorrow if I don't get you water!"

She shifted against his arms, needing to get up as the worry hit her. Hangovers could be bad, she needed to get liquids in him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:34 am

"Aaa, I doubt anyone can get drunk after one siiiip..." Aito replied, even at a low tolerance a person should usually be able to make it a few sips in... Maybe even nearly half the drink? "I think you'd be able to handle more than a sip just fine!"

What did she mean she wasn't doing fine? She was doing greaaat! She was able to keep him company, and he was able to say all these things he wanted to to her!

Aito didn't want to let go as Miyako struggled to get free to get him water, but eventually his hold loosened to allow it. "Fiiine...." He did not seem happy she had to get up...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:36 pm

"But you don't know for sure!" Maybe her black hole would be negated by alcohol? Miyako feared that as well! What if she couldn't sparkle devour and protect Hibiki!?

She could sip and be drunk and lose her black hole... how...terrifying...

Shaking her head at the scary thoughts, Miyako pushed away a shudder as Hibiki's hold...reluctantly? loosened. His whining fine made her look down at him as she sat up, before she turned and leaned down to steal a small kiss with a grin. "Thanks 'Biki, it's my job to protect your health remember?"

She wasn't sure if she could heal hangovers, so it was best to just get him water! Crawling over him, she hopped from the bed and ran to the fridge to grab a cold bottle. It was colder outside of the blankets and his arms so she wanted to hurry. It totally wasn't cause Hibiki wanted her back in the bed at all!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:51 pm

After Miyako had stolen the kiss and removed herself from the bed, Aito turned and watched from his place practically buried under the covers now from his spot on the bed. Miyako was quick to get a bottle of water; that water was to protect his health then, it would likely...help deal with any future hangovers....

He'd had some water at the bar, he'd been sure to drink some...though maybe he hadn't had enough... It was probably good for him to drink more since he was unsure...

Buuuuut, he wanted Miyako to come back...

She got the water now she could come baaaaack....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Miyako closed the fridge and turned around to see... cocooned almost Hibiki staring at her rather forcefully. Almost as if he could pull her back to the bed with his eyes alone... Well he could! The fact that he was in it was pull enough for her to hurry back with a smile.

She crawled overtop of cocoon man to get back towards the wall side again, before plopping down and holding out the bottle. "Sit up so you can drink it, choking would be bad you know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Aito remained still as Miyako returned to the bed, crawling over him to get back to the side closest to the wall. He had to sit up? Mn....

"Mn..." He didn't wanna, he liked laying down more, but...hmph.

He did as asked after a moment, the covers falling from his torso for a moment as he accepted the bottle from Miyako and opened it. It would be bad if he ended up choking so he needed to sip up, even if he didn't wanna...

Giving a small nod to himself as he looked down at the bottle, he brought it to his lips and began to drink from it. He took a few swallows at a time, until eventually he'd finished off half of it. They weren't giant bottles so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: