(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:22 pm

"You were forced to do karaoke? Who would do...such a..." Miyako's eyes widened as she trailed off, the color in her face filling entirely with red. Wait...karaoke... he had...he was ordered...wasn't a giant thing...

Was that...when he'd... with...

She was not thinking about that!

His question didn't cause the blush to fade one bit and she...nodded. Once. Shyly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:26 pm

She wanted to hear him then...

"Then we'll go to karaoke or something one day, it'd be easier and quieter so you could hear better." Aito replied, blinking once more as he noticed Miyako's blush intensify.

His hand came to her head again, it'd...helped last time.

"Whenever you...whatever day you want..." He added, averting his eyes for a short moment.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:44 pm

"...N-No! No its fine we don't have to." Miyako shook her head softly from side to side. Y-You didn't go to it alone, you went with others and she tended to dance when she sang. While she was fine with dancing like this here, she definitely wasn't...alone in a room...with him singing songs like that...

Her head leaned against his hand, nuzzling it softly as she smiled. He was...he was so sweet...so really sweet and... Her blush didn't fade. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Nah, she'd prefer more quiet for this... "I-I'd just rather...hear it...normally without being there? It'd still be nice."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:49 pm

"It's fine...we can go if you...really wanted to; if you don't that's fine...I don't really know songs though..." Aito responded; with karaoke he had lyrics at least, and the music to go with it. If they were just somewhere quiet and he just...attempted something...he doubted it'd be anything interesting.

If Miyako knew of another way though, then that was an option.

Her blush hadn't faded, but she seemed to cheer up...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Miyako nodded slowly... Maybe they could then? But only a short trip. She opened her mouth to reply before a squeak escaped her and she was tugged back by an arm that wrapped around her waist.

Much like a baby kitten, she immediately went limp as she was lifted by a much taller girl who grinned. "Okay! You've stolen her enough Mr Hottie, enjoy your lonely drinks!"

The purple haired woman was protesting softly, apparently used to being lifted like this and knowing there was no choice in the matter anymore. She waved weakly to Hibiki, lifting her head a bit to smile at him and mouth an apology as she was carried back away from the bar.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:00 am

Miyako seemed to decide that...karaoke was okay then? Before he could hear her confirm his thoughts she was promptly cut off. His eyes widened slightly for a moment as she was tugged back, his eyes following her to see one of her friends...he assumed. Miyako seemed used to the treatment.

"A...Ah..." Lonely drinks...

As Miyako gave a parting smile and mouthed an apology, he nodded, taking his drink again and bringing it to his lips to sip from. It wasn't a problem, she didn't need to apologize.

They could clear up things on what they were doing later...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:16 am

Dragged back out onto the dance floor, Miyako was watched over carefully and kept from Mr Hottie by her friends. If he wasn't dancing he was useless! So he could sit at the bar and mope.

Miyako for her part enjoyed the dancing enough to feel fine as long as she could glance at the bar and see how Hibiki was doing. If she caught him looking out, she'd smile just for him but otherwise she didn't want to bother him too much.

A few times friends of Miyako's came up to ask him questions, but they were simple enough. Just regular ones and polite ones such as what his name was and how old he was. Scared Friend came up a few more times, asking if he was sure he wasn't before fleeing once more.

Grumpy friend Aya stayed away after her first encounter.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:19 am

The questions her friends asked once Miyako had been pulled back into dancing were innocent enough, or well...polite enough at least, and he gave them the answers they wanted.

Telling them his age, his name...

The one that'd been...more timid than a mouse had occasionally returned as well, and like the first time he assured her he, in fact, was not a serial killer as she'd been informed. Really...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:36 am

Miyako continued dancing for quite a while, ignoring her friends who went up and pestered Hibiki with a soft sigh everytime. He gave off no grumpy airs so she let them, they'd tired of him shortly...

A week or so would give them time to get over things.

She danced and danced and continued to dance until finally everyone begin to tire out, quite a bit later. Laughing a bit, she stumbled from the stage and down through the crowd, exiting it after a few moments as she reached out to pull out her phone. It'd been a few hours and she eeked as she rushed over to the bar to see how Hibiki was doing, though she was wobbling a bit as usual.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:43 am

As time went on, Aito continued to drink, and drink...he hardly noticed about whether or not he was drinking too much...feeling fine, and warm...

Before he knew it...

"Ahhhh, Miyako...?"

Drunk. He was definitely, without a doubt, drunk. He had sensed Miyako coming up behind him though, and now that he was looking at her....she was wobbly a bit, but she'd been that way last time too...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:47 am

Miyako stopped short with a squeak, pausing as she smiled and reached out to tap Hibiki's arm. Her name...? H-Huh?

She settled a hand on his arm after her utter shock wore off enough for her to move a bit closer, her smile bright even if her face was tinted. Was he...? "They're leaving 'Biki. We can go now, I'm all worn out, ahaha."

Was he drunk...was she going to see drunk Hibiki? How...how much had he drank? Would she have to help carry him home?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 am

"Aa...Alright then." It was time to go then, Aito nodded at that and moved to stand from the bar stool he'd been sitting at. He was...a bit wobbly himself at first, but he gained his footing. "Ah-"

Now they would head out...

Her friends were leaving, now they could, and she was...

"If you're worn out do you want me to carry you? I...I can carry you, easily." His tone was different, and his words were a bit slurred, which confirmed Miyako's thoughts on whether or not he was drunk...if his sudden, rather out of character straightforwardness hadn't already.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:03 am

Miyako's arms went out a bit as he wobbled from a very different reason than she was. He...was drunk all right. Was he... he said all right?

She was startled from that shocked thought by his offer, purple hair flew as she shook her head strongly. "No, I think that's a bad idea. We can walk back, your apartment's closer."

Her arm settled around his as she held him close to her, starting to lead him from the club. He was drunk and straight forward. He could definitely easily carry her, he had before and she was flustered just b thinking about it. "Plus...with my skirt I-I would end up showing everyone my underwear if you did! S-So its best to not."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:08 am

"Hn...Can't do that then." If she would end up flashing everyone just because he picked her up that would be bad. It'd be embarrassing for her, and others didn't need to see in the first place.

Aito stuck close to Miyako as she began to lead them out of the club, his eyes looking around occasionally but his attention wasn't really on whatever he looked at.

"The drinks were good, I only had sweet ones... I can try a different type another time, though I might have more sweet ones again. Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:12 am

A relieved breath sounded, if Hibiki had wanted he would have definitely been able to just scoop her up without her stopping him. Curse her instinct to go limp when grabbed by friendly people!

Miyako smiled up at the drunk man and nodded, leading him to the door and pushing it open with her hip before starting up the stairs. "Yep! You'll have to settle for being my um walking helper."

Once he began talking though, she attempted to act natural but it was...was hard... How did... she reply to this!? Hibiki was talking up a storm! "You could do both, try things a little at a time and just space it out with delicious sweet drinks then? If I knew what it all tasted like I'd help you out, sorry!"

He was talkative drunk. He was talky...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:18 am

"Guess so." He would have to settle for being her walking helper, he could do that; maybe since it was late though if they walked into a secluded enough place he could? That way no one would see her at all...

Hmm...

Aito gave a couple of small nods at Miyako's suggestion; he could try that...it sounded like a good idea.

"When you're twenty we can go out for a drink, or we can get drinks; I wanna do that, I think it'd be fun anyway and we could drink together..." He thought it would be something enjoyable, and in a few years when she was of drinking age he could take her out for a drink as he'd thought about doing earlier! He wanted to...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:23 am

With that settled securely, Miyako smiled and enjoyed the talkative and responsive Hibiki. It was a bit odd but she rather liked it, making their way up the stairs and out into the night. It'd be a bit of a longer walk this time, what with her being worn out and him being drunk, but she wasn't sure she minded that at all as she leaned against Hibiki's arm.

"When I'm twenty huh? Definitely then, it'll be really fun! We'll go out and get drinks on my birthday! Or maybe soon after, I'm sure I'll get stuck with a party too." She giggled and looked up at him, he seemed happy and pleased with that idea. He thought it'd be fun? Fun...he'd actually admitted it...

"Is there anything else you'd find fun?" Well since he was talking... might as well get information~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:29 am

Then they'd get drinks on her twentieth birthday, or at least a short time after since she'd probably get stuck with a party. He didn't doubt she would be, her friends or family might throw one, and she was sure to get a lot of gifts too so there'd be a day dedicated to all of that.

Other things he found fun...?

"Aaa....dates are enjoyable, I have a good time on them." Aito admitted, though still thinking of other things. "Even if it's not a date it's enjoyable too..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:33 am

Miyako squeaked a bit, he liked...dates? Well she knew that! Just it was... was weird to hear him say it. His next words caused her to blush or so brightly as she squeezed his arm to her chest and look down, having...caused too much and too strong of a beating in her heart to deal with.

"That makes me happy to hear! We can go on as many dates as you want... But even if whats not a date?" His wording was a bit odd, she wondered what he meant. Did he meant just spending time with her? How...sweet was that... Or did he mean...other things they did together? Working?

...Things...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:40 am

"We can go on lots of dates then, ahh... The karaoke thing can be next, if you really wanted to do that. I'm fine with it, we can get food and stuff to eat too." Aito nodded, though when Miyako questioned him on what he'd meant before his attention went to answering that. "Even if we're not on a date, spending time together's what I meant."

It was just...nice and enjoyable to have her company, even if it was a date. It was...refreshing, if that was a proper term to use...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:48 am

Lots of dates...then...

Miyako was dying, she was dying. This is what Hibiki wanted? She'd...do what he wanted. Definitely. "We can do karaoke next then, but I'm not really that good ahah. I also tend to dance to the songs too, so I'm sorry about that! As long as you don't mind?"

Food definitely! Food was always needed, she was always hungry!

Spending time... together... She nodded against his arm, leaning against him for support because it felt like her legs were going to give out from all these feelings. "I do too! I want to spend lots of time with you because it makes me happy and I enjoy it lots. Even when we just sit in your room and read or snuggle up and nap... Are there other things you like to do otherwise? We can always do lots of things you like too, since we always do things I like. I'd love to learn all of your likes!"

Ask questions! Her voice excited and happy, and she smiled up at Hibiki with the sweetest grin."And um... hm. Aah there's so much I wanna ask while you are talkative but where do I staart?! Everything! I wanna know everything Hibiki feels and wants and wishes! All of it about anything!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 am

"That's finee, I don't think being good is really a necessity; it's just about having fun." Being good was just an additional thing, definitely not a necessity, especially if they were in a private room.

They would go to karaoke, have lots of food like Miyako liked, and have a good time then!

"I like the naps a lot, it's just nice to lie down and rest, and when it's us it's warmer than just being under the covers by myself..."

It was comfortable and warm and nice when they just cuddled up like that.

When Miyako went silent for a bit, Aito looked down just in time to catch a smile to which he returned without much thought. She wanted to know everything? Everything about how he felt and his wishes?

All of it?

"Aaah, I can try to answer, but it's easier with specific questions." He replied, "I want to get a new apartment soon, it'd be better then where I live now and a lot more comfortable. Bigger too, not ridiculously big, but definitely bigger than what I have... The one I'm in now was initially just bought for the cat."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:10 am

"Thanks, you're sweet..." That did make her feel a bit better and she nodded softly while smiling still. Hibiki just... just was a big sweetie! Aaaah how was she supposed to deal with this?

Survive it Miyako survive it! She barely made it past the napping comment and formed a coherent reply as her heart melted. "Mhm! Its really nice, its warm and you keep me from moving in my sleep."

Normally she kicked and tossed and turned, but Hibiki held her and so therefore she didn't move...much like when she was picked up. She never really questioned this until now, but it was becoming something she was now noticing...

Nope she was noticing nothing else. Nothing else at all because a smile, a real smile appeared on Hibiki's lips. She stumbled to a stop a few moments after his words over his wants with the apartment finished, a delayed breaking reaction. Her face had frozen in a stare as she just...blinked.

Apartment...new...bought for cat...he wanted...more space...

Smile...that smile...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:58 am

As Miyako stumbled to a halt, Aito did so as well; she had a hold of him so he'd stopped as well...though he didn't think much of it. She seemed...? Maybe she needed to stop and rest?

"Hn...Do you wanna stop and rest somewhere?" He questioned before his eyes started roaming around the area and he pointed with his free hand; "There's a bench over there..."

His apartment...how close were they? They couldn't be that far from it. So if Miyako could they could make the rest of the walk there too...but if she was tired she should rest her legs for a moment.

Though...

No one was around... They were far enough to where there was no one around.

Noticing this, Aito gave a nod to himself; he slipped off his coat, though it'd taken an extra moment as his arm had gotten caught up in it a bit before he was able to tug it off. Slipping it around Miyako's shoulders he went about lifting her into his arms.

There, with his coat then even if someone passed by there wouldn't be anything to worry about, and they could make it back to the apartment!

That smile from earlier returned for a brief moment, this was a good idea!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:05 am

Miyako opened her mouth to reply, she didn't need rest she needed something to stop her heart from bursting from her chest! Smile...he'd smiled! His eyes roaming the streets gave her a moment to take a deep breath and attempt once again to speak. She failed as she realized it was going to come out in a stutter and she moved to shake her head just as he gave a nod.

A rather... telling nod. As Hibiki slipped his jacket off, she could only stare confused and still a bit distracted by her thoughts of his smile even as he caught his arm in it.

As settled it around her, she squeaked and froze more before she was then lifted up into his arms. No warning, no words to tell her or anything! She was beat red, but as usual she went a bit limp in his arms instead of fighting it. "H-Hibiki! My skirt!"

She squeaked his name before she realized...that smile was back! She froze again, her hand reaching up almost in awe as she settled her fingers gently against his lips. "'Biki, you're smiling..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: